Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Star's Training Field

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tengu Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu
Tengu Uchiha

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $50,000
Ryo in the bank: $10,000

Black Star's Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Black Star''s Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:10 pm

This is where the Shinobi of the Black Star's village will train and perfect there jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:44 pm

*appears at the training with lightning surrounding my body*
Back to top Go down
Tengu Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu
Tengu Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:48 pm

*Soon the black sky that was filled with stars were blacked out by blacker clouds with the roar of thunder in them.In a instant a bolt of black lightning Tengu Uchiha the Kurosuta-Kage stood upon one of three dragons.Kaijiouja The Fire King,Raiouja The Lightning King,And Kuroouja The Dark King.As Tengu Uchiha stood on top of Kaijiouja he griped his blade Sojobo which was forged from his Teachers Blade Tokijin,and suddenly the air filled with high pressure making it difficult to move around.The ground cracked and shook as the lightning and the added pressure of the blade filled the area*Whenever your ready Obito............

Lightning King
Spoiler:

Dark King
Spoiler:

Fire King
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:52 pm

*makes 10lightning clones and charges at u*
Back to top Go down
Tengu Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu
Tengu Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:08 pm

*Tengu shakes his head and Kaijiouja flies up as Raijiouja and Kuroouja fly in front of him.The two dragons then form there two elements together and black lightning then comes down from the sky in a chain striking all of the clones while heading towards you.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:10 pm

*trying to dodge the lighting and forming hands signs* ninja art: fox tail inferno *blue fire covers my body and threes tails grow out my back and i take on a fire fox form and running throwing fire balls from my tails at u*
Back to top Go down
Tengu Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu
Tengu Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Didn't your sensei teach you to never attack directly*Tengu pulled out his blade Sojobo and the pressure in the air increases tenfold as I fly towards you with the blade cloaked in black lightning and black fire as I aim for your right arm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:18 pm

*uses my lightning elemental and lightning goes through my element blade* i never listen *clones appear around me*
Back to top Go down
Tengu Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu
Tengu Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:31 pm

*Tengu looked Obito in the eyes and chuckled as his eyes became clear,Tengu had shown his permanent Sharingan in three tomoe state like his Uncle Itachi Uchiha.Tengu then performed handseals with his other hand as he held his position with the blade in his right hand.*I think I will have fun with this.............*The clouds then faded and the stars brightened up the battle area that the two Kages were fighting.The stars in the sky then began to turn a very dark color,as this happened they also looked as if they were getting bigger and bigger by the moment.Soon it became clear Tengu were sending the black stars that was covered in Ameratsu Flames at Obito and his clones,it seemed like only seconds the stars began to crash on the earth and head for Obito.Tengu then flew back and chuckled as the stars began to crash around Obito.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:37 pm

*looks around and me and my clones perform handsigns* water tornado jutsu *tornados surround us trying to protects us as much as possible* dam this wont help at all
Back to top Go down
Tengu Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu
Tengu Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:43 pm

*Tengu smirks as Obito formed the water tornado and performed a complicated set of handseals as the stars continued to fall with Ameratsu cloaking them.Soon black lightning formed from Tengu's hands and he raised on finger aimed at the water tornado,the lightning then formed a small sphere covering the tip of his finger and instantly a beam of black lightning raced towards the tornado and crackled as it circled with it giving everything around or inside the tornado a serious shock that would knock even a Jounin out*Such a tragedy the son of Hayataro the Sage of Dragon is in such a tight squeeze.........*Tengu chuckled as his words echoed threw the area in which falling stars with flames that burn for seven days and seven nights crashed upon*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:47 pm

*is shocked and feeling pain* ahhhh the pain is to much but i can only do one thing *tries to form hands* Ninpou: Harumagedon Doragon - Ninja Art: Armageddon Dragon *a gold dragon appears in midair and flys toward tengu*

The user creates a bright colored golden dragon that the user directs using a chakra pointer that directs the dragon to its target. The dragon is made of pure chakra and is unable to be blown off course or destroyed. The jutsu can be stopped how ever by incapacitating me. It has the capability to destroy entire villages.
Back to top Go down
Tengu Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu
Tengu Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:56 pm

*Tengu watches as the dragon flies towards him,he then closed his eyes and shook his head as suddenly a giant ball of black chakra formed from behind him,the ball consisted of Black Flames,Corrupted lightning,and Ameratsu flames.Tengu held one arm up in the air and soon the ball of chakra flew towards Obito with great speed leaving barely enough time for him to even escape the area.As Tengu did this the two dragons Raijiouja and Kuroouja flew towards the Golden Dragon and held it off by manipulating there element to form a shield to hold off the dragon for a bit slowing it down.*I didn't want it to come to this but Obito you leave me no choice but to kill you.No one has ever survived that technique and never will your life has ended right here......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:57 pm

*cant stand anymore and the dragon explodes* dam so this is it.....was i this worthless
Back to top Go down
Tengu Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu
Tengu Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:03 pm

*Tengu put his blade back into his sheath and turned his back as the ball was close to Obito*Obito Senju as a Kage you should have known that using that jutsu was never a good move to make........Your life shall end here and death will teach you that..........Farewell ninja it was good while it lasted*Tengu then flew away on Kaijiouja with Raiouja and Kuroouja flying beside him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:05 pm

*lays there dead with little to be seen*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:24 am

*obito body is covered with blood*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:52 pm

*as the crescent moon shines brightly over the training field of black star a heavy mist engulfs the area making everything incapable of seeing or hearing.......a great demonic pressure is felt and birds in the trees then fly far away from the scene of where the two kages battled.....two eyes and six markings glowing in a azure color appear and the figure becomes clear that it is hayataro mother of obito senju.....hayataro then looks down at her sons corpse and grabs Tenseigas hilt while closing my eyes.....i then pull the blade out of its sheath slowly and hover it above obitos body killing the messengers of the underworld healing obito completely....before obito can awaken i leave in a swirls of pink and purple lotus petals and swirl upwards towards the moon back to the tsukikage mansion leaving a few petals on obitos chest....as i leave the mist clears and the petals began to sparkle under the crescent moons light*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:56 pm

*wakes up* haya.....again u save me from a demise
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $998,000

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:10 pm

He'd rush towards his brother and kneels next to him and wraps his arm around his head. "Brother are you okay...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:15 pm

*clenchs fist* yes im fine
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:18 pm

"Good..." He'd lift him up onto his shoulder and tried to make him stand and made Obito use him as support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:22 pm

*walking with my brother wondering how i got so weak* dam it all to hell.....some prince i am to the great hayataro
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:24 pm

He'd chuckle a bit and started to walk him to Mother's mansion and then says to his brother. "Dont worry about it it will all be fine just train with father and me and it will all be better okay big bro?" He'd smile at his brother a bit as they walked towards the manor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:27 pm

yea i know brother but we are the princes of eman and haya.....but me as a prince have shamed our name with my weak and pityfull power. i have no sense of power and yet i was given a kage postion for wat reason......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Star's Training Field   Black Star's Training Field Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Star's Training Field
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Minor Nations :: Taiyougakure ll Hidden Sun Village :: Village Center :: Market Place-
Jump to: