Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha
Vet.
Vet.
Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $100,000
Ryo in the bank: $10,000

Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar Empty
PostSubject: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:20 pm

*a large area where clear, large plains reside*
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Vet.
Vet.
Itachi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 pm

*i bodyflikcer in rapid succession into the fields*
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Void of Death
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kakashi Void of Death

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 pm

*with the sky darkening and a sudden eclispe I appear before Itachi*
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Vet.
Vet.
Itachi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:36 pm

what's up kakashi? *i look at kakashi with my sharingan showing a feared inverse. the red eyes now black, the black pupil now red along with the tomoe. i stick out my hand to shake kakashi's hand as a strong chaka was possibly felt from within me*
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Void of Death
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kakashi Void of Death

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm

Not Much Itachi, training here and there. The usual. *looks at Itachi with my usual sharingan as I shake his hand and feels a stronger chakra from him* So you prepared for this.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Vet.
Vet.
Itachi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:54 pm

sure *i get back and stay stationary as i watch kakashi. my hand slides from my sleeves and reveals 3 shuriken and i quickly fling them toward kakashi in succession, each following after the other*
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Void of Death
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kakashi Void of Death

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:00 am

*draws a kunai and deflects the shuriken with it before tossing it towards Itachi a mere blur to the normal eye* *I than dash towards Itachi flashing thru seals as if getting ready to preform a jutsu*
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Vet.
Vet.
Itachi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:16 am

*i dodge the kunai while performing rapid handseals and i lean forward right before i begin to blow, releasing a torrent of blue flames spreading horizontally across the surface of the foundation below, constantly spreading out as it travels along toward kakashi and the green plains in from and leaving everything behind its path scorched*

Tengudō: Sou Ryūka no Jutsu~Tengu Path: Azure Dragon Fire Technique
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Mid-range (5-10m)
Users: Itachi Uchiha
The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object leading to the foe the obliterate them upon impact with the Azure blue flames. the azure blue flames makes this much more intense then the original jutsu, to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, being able to melt rock
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Void of Death
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kakashi Void of Death

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 am

*quickly counter attacks with the Water Vortex jutsu after using my spit for a source of water rather than pulling it out of thin air*

Name: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique (水遁・大瀑布の術, Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu; English TV "Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu")
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Mid to long range (5m+)
Users: Zabuza Momochi, Kakashi Hatake, Hoki
Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique is a technique that forms a strong column of water to attack an opponent. Due to the force of the water, the target will be fully enveloped and at the mercy of the current as they are pulled away. Kakashi Hatake hypnotized Zabuza Momochi to use this jutsu so that he could copy it with his Sharingan in their first fight.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Vet.
Vet.
Itachi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:04 am

*as kakashi performs his water attack that puts out my fire, as the water resides and the mass becomes a huge puddle of water covering a distance of the ground below our feet, i do a rapid succession of handseal to bring a great disturbance in the water. soon the water goes crimson as great fangs start to surround kakashi all to ensnare him as i remain stationary*

Tengudō: Akasuigadan~Tengu Path: Crimson Water Fang Bullet
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
User: Itachi Uchiha
This jutsu creates a circle of crushing crimson water spikes around the opponent, forming a huge mouth to ensnare the opponent within the jaws of the deep. It is very difficult to evade, however it will also require a sufficient water source nearby the target
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Void of Death
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kakashi Void of Death

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:22 pm

*thinking quickly I charge my right hand with lightning and moves to counter with the Lightning Hound*

Name: Unnamed
Type: Unknown rank, Offensive, All ranges
User: Kakashi Hatake
By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to can create the form of a hound. The hound-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack. Being a Lightning Release ninjutsu, it requires a large amount of chakra from the user to maintain and thus is a risk to use with a low chakra supply.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Vet.
Vet.
Itachi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:02 pm

*as the lightning hound is seen, 4 karasu clones appear just as quickly, after i performed my handseals so quickly that it was not visible to the foe during their concentration. we begin a mesmerizing shuffle of body flickers and try to encircle kakashi, one failing being struck and dismantled into a barrage of crows. the crows begin to flock all around us like colliding pieces of dark cloth. using the dark colors of our clothes, me and my clones begin an assault, moving quickly within the crows as a fluttering camouflage to execute the target.

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu~Crow Clone Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu appears to be similar to the Water Clone Technique, with the exception that after the clone has been destroyed the body will disperse into a flock of crows, which can continue to speak and maintain a physical form. The capabilities of the crow form is unknown. However, Itachi was able to cast his Sharingan Genjutsu while in clone form, so it is likely no more limited than other such clone techniques.

Sanzengarasu no Jutsu~Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Supplementary, All ranges
The user summons a flock of crows that fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. It can be used to mask fleeing or approaching allies. When no longer needed, the crows will simply puff away in smoke
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Void of Death
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kakashi Void of Death

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:32 am

Noticing what you are attempting Kakashi create ten clone after flashing so quickly my hand are barely even a blur forming a close circle around me five of them are lightning clone and the other five are shadow clones. Now hidden by the clones I slip underground using Headhunter jutsu and replaces myself with a lightning clone. After replacing with a lightning clone myself and the rest of the clones spread out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar   Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi Uchiha & kakashi---Training and Spar
Page 1 of 1