Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obito Senju vs Rock Senju

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Obito Senju vs Rock Senju Empty
PostSubject: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:27 am

I walk in to the arena waiting for my nephew my body feel a burden of pain knowing it has to go up against a family member knowing my body has to kill another of it own kind or get killed by it "i really don't want to fight my nephew "
Back to top Go down
Obito Senju
Genin
Genin
Obito Senju

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:32 am

obito appears next to uncle and smiles "hi uncle rock u ready"
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:45 am

As my nephew appears next to me saying hi i feel better knowing he does not mind the outcome of this match or what could happen i begin to smile "sup nephew am ready when you are"
Back to top Go down
Obito Senju
Genin
Genin
Obito Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:50 am

obito back flips away from his uncle with a smile and gets in a stance " im ready now" obito forms handsigns "gale wind palm jutsu" a gust of wind shoots from obito hands with great force pushing is uncle back and he throws a kunai with his jutsu to increase the speed of the throw and sends it to his uncle fast
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:04 am

As i am push back i get in stance and hold my ground against his jutsu i see the kunai coming at a high speed i quickly grab it and jumps in the air above his jutsu and throws it back with force aimed at his right arm "wow nephew you are ready lol "
Back to top Go down
Obito Senju
Genin
Genin
Obito Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:15 am

obito deflects the kunai and smiles "u know it" obito forms another pair of handsigns
"wind arrow jutsu" obito builds up chakra from his mouth and shoots out 2 wind arrows at his uncle
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:52 am

smoothly doge attacks. after the attacked i quickly dash after nephew i appear behind him does hand sign fire style burning whisper burning steams comes out of my mouth hot enough to put nephew to sleep if connected "hope that was not to much "

fire style: burning whisper
clan:kouseitan'i
this attacked was created to put the opponent to sleep if used by a user who puts to much chakra it wil burn the foes face the jutsu is a steam that comes out of the users mouth is close enough to the opponent its put the foe he/she to sleep
Back to top Go down
Obito Senju
Genin
Genin
Obito Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:04 pm

obito bulilds up chakra to his body and spinds around swift and swings his arm toward the steam and uncle "CUTTING WHIRLWIND JUTSU" in a instant a giant tornado of wind heads toward his uncle and blowing away the steam and running towards him fast

Kamaitachi (Cutting Whirlwind)
Skill: Ninjutsu
Description: The shinobi uses a fan or the correct elemental affinity to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with their Chakra. When the opponent is caught in the wind, a tornado will raise them into the air and hold them with the Chakra. The wind will then begin to cut the target like a sickle.
Limits: Fan Type Weapon or Elemental to Fuuton.
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:12 pm

as i see the steam coming i quickly keeps distance from it dash back while i do hand sign fire style destruction torrent a torrent of flames comes out countering out nephew world wind as the torrent is coming after nephew and his world win i quickly get ready fro another attack "nephew am worried about whats going to happen "
Back to top Go down
Obito Senju
Genin
Genin
Obito Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:13 pm

obito dashes back and swings arm blowing wind at u and makes 4 wind clones and they dash at u
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:40 pm

I see the wind i quickly focus my chakra in to my arms swing them pushing the wind clones away i pull out kunai and quickly throw them at my nephew i dash after my kunai as they are coming for you with you not knowing whats going to happen next i smile with excitement"nephew your ready for the fun lol "
Back to top Go down
Obito Senju
Genin
Genin
Obito Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:52 pm

obito smirks and the clones poof and wind emerges from them and cutts ur skin and deflects the kunai "yea i guess"

Name: Wind Clone
Range: 5 meters
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Description: The user forces out wind chakra and molds it into a human-like shape. Then the user molds the chakra with further detail to make it resemble them. When this clone is attacked, instead of poofing, it cuts what it touches with the unleashed wind chakra.
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:51 pm

"not a bad guess "as i am cut a little i run though your attack catching my kunai i hold it i throw shrunkens at you at least ten i jump in the air i quickly throw a smoke bomb as smoke surrounds you you can 't see i do hand signs fire style great fire ball jutsu while your in the smoke at you the smoke bomb makes the fire ball stronger as you or your surrounding is engulfed by flames "i got mad love for you nephew this is becoming more of a good match and am happy to be fighting you "

great fire ball jutsu
ninjutsu
a ball of fire is shot from the user to the foe strong jutsu if user has great chakra control the jutsu is stronger then usual
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obito Senju vs Rock Senju   Obito Senju vs Rock Senju Empty

Back to top Go down

Obito Senju vs Rock Senju
Page 1 of 1