Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chojiro Vs. Danzo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chojiro
Genin
Genin
Chojiro

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Chojiro Vs. Danzo Empty
PostSubject: Chojiro Vs. Danzo   Chojiro Vs. Danzo EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:36 pm

*Chojiro walks down the grey and worn out steps to the room where Genin wait for there chuunin exam opponents. His face emerges from the shadows, his green hair waves as a air vent blows down upon him. His black chest peice with the head band ruffles and his stripped shirt dances on his body, he removes his hand from the railing and does a victory strike "Yah! I can do this!... ... I think..." His smile frowns as he begins to doubt his ability, he walks in with black camouflage liek pants much like what zabuza use to wear.*

*Chojiro walks to the examiner and begins to ask who his opponent is, his sharp piranha like teeth showing, he shrugs his arm to the side, as he turns to walk away the man grabs his shoulder and whispers 'your opponent is Danzo' Chojiro's eyes open wide and he laugh some, a doubtful laugh* Ehaha yah i can take him... Hopefully... *He turns and grabs the handle to the brown doors*

*As Chojiro opens them, a strong gust of wind whips into the room, Chojiro steps in and his glasses flash from light, his ear peices sticking out slightly "So my opponent is Danzo... I wonder who he is... Hopefully he is weak.." Chojiro steps on the first step, walking down the stairs slowly. As he comes to the bottom set he peaks over the railing, seeing the dirty and lush feild with grass, several trees are in veiw and he smirks "This will let me fight easier!" He smiles wide with the hope that this will aid him in battle, he walks down the final set and closes his eyes* It's all for now... I will do it for Mizukage-Sama's beautiful smile!

*Chojiro rushes in the feild, reaching out as the crowd cheers, roaring as the next battle is about to begin. The sun beats down hard on his face and he turns, surveying the entire crowd* Wah?! There all here to watch the matches... What if i lose.. God this sucks!
Back to top Go down
Danzo
Danzo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Chojiro Vs. Danzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chojiro Vs. Danzo   Chojiro Vs. Danzo EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:45 am

I forfit
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $998,000

Chojiro Vs. Danzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chojiro Vs. Danzo   Chojiro Vs. Danzo EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:53 am

He'd appear into the center and then raised his right arm. "I annouce Chijiro the winner of this match! Congratz your moving onto the finals."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Sorrow Fuuma

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Chojiro Vs. Danzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chojiro Vs. Danzo   Chojiro Vs. Danzo EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:07 am

i find it wierd that both are noobies in a chuunin exam....even more weird that both are so new and one just comes in and forfits =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chojiro Vs. Danzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chojiro Vs. Danzo   Chojiro Vs. Danzo Empty

Back to top Go down

Chojiro Vs. Danzo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Exams and Trials :: Ninja World Academy!!! :: Cafeteria and Recess-
Jump to: