Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alpha Kuragari vs Shunsuke Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunsuke Uchiha
Shunsuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $10,000

Alpha Kuragari vs Shunsuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Kuragari vs Shunsuke Uchiha   Alpha Kuragari vs Shunsuke Uchiha EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:51 am

In the arena Shunsuke stood and awaited his opponent. He was eager to become a chuunin and nothing was stopping him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Alpha

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Ninja Stats
Clan: (none)
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

Alpha Kuragari vs Shunsuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Kuragari vs Shunsuke Uchiha   Alpha Kuragari vs Shunsuke Uchiha EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Alpha had forgotten about his entry into the chuunin exams. He was only a few hours late. He could be seen walking calmly to the entrance doors with his hands in his pockets. He was catching his breath. He had ran all the way from Uzukagure to get here. Alpha was caught up in training to not realize that he had priorities to take up to. He had a mutual expression on his face. His face lit up as he stratched the back of his head.

"I'm terribly sorry for my tardiness. I hope I can make up for it."

He smiled lightly as he equipped himself with one of his two butterfly daggers. It was arched being held from his right hand. He raised it up to his face looking at his opponent. He didn't research Shunsuke as he wanted it to be a surprise. The only thing he knew was that Shunsuke was the son of his Sensei, Sasuke. He predicted the probabilty of him being of the Uchiha clan. He knew to watch out for the deadly sharingan from fighting and observing the Uchiha's.

"Well, I'm ready when you are"
Back to top Go down

Alpha Kuragari vs Shunsuke Uchiha
Page 1 of 1