Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinojin Aburame
Genin
Genin
Shinojin Aburame

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] Empty
PostSubject: Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]   Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Kosuke "Tomiko" Kuragari

Pronounced: Kos- Soo-Kay or Ko- Soo- Kay, not Ko soo Key
Name meaning: "Clear"
Nickname: Phantom, Joker ....
Body Type: Flexible, Atheletic, Slim build.
Height: 138 cm (4'8")
Weight: 56kg (106 lbs)
Hair: Dark silver shoulder Alt. ver. (Purple)
Eyes: Emerald with turquoise tints around the pupil Alt ver. (Red)

Element: Wind, Black Diamond Manipulation ( Note his Trade-Marked Black Diamond suit Ace istead of the usual red)

Bloodline: Possibly Kuro Chikaro, no sign of advanced Fuuma things such as Rinnegan

Strength: Being nimble and quick...
Weakness: Fire would most-likely be it so far, maybe some light sensitivity unsure if that trait has been passed over.

Abilities: Hasn't been discovered yet...

Weapons: Black diamond cards embedded with black diamonds with a tm etched in the bottom left corner

Real Appearance: A harmless, very intelligent quiet child that's not taller than a good 5ft just yet. As he's only 7 with dark grayish silver shoulder length hair and a pair of emerald eyes. He's usually well dressed and always doing something mischievous or athletic.

False Phantom Joker appearance, its a two sided mask.This is based off a skull and joker look to frighten or creep out common foes. A broken skull grinning with al black eye socket has a slit in it that allows a emerald gleam to escape it ocassionally on the left side. While the Joker side has a wide fanged evil smile and limited designs marked on the right side. The eye shimmers purple because of a non-prescribed eye contact he wears. This makes him appear to have two very different eye colors. The hair is temporarily purple on the joker side and none on the skull. This is replaced by gilded bejeweled crown tiled sideways.

Last edited by Kosuke Kuragari on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinojin Aburame
Genin
Genin
Shinojin Aburame

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]   Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 am

Bio Part One: - Missing until both parents make a rp house or something...

Bio Part 2: Kosuke recieves a letter from his uncle Sorrow Fuuma to become a Cloud Ninja, but in order to prove himself of the training he must climb to the very top of the moutain pass and meet up with Sorrow whom he has no idea its his uncle. Upon taking this journey he witnesses more than what he bargained for...Kosuke leaves his home in (possibly more than likely Uzukageure) where he was raised with his parents and grand-mother to go and see this Sorrow character. Kosuke travels (with or alone)... through some woods then comes to a small mountain pass that gets very chilly in a matter of seconds.

This place is called ' Kumokagekure'...the young child gazes at the sight of the cloud and snow covered pass as he's never seen anything like this place before. His first actions are to take a look at the paper he was given inscribed with directions of how to reach Sorrow and what he must do to get where he is awaiting his arrival. One the way onto the top of the mountain peaks, he runs into a young boy by the name of Akujin, or just Jin whom says to Kosuke that Aku sounds a little girly to him. Introducing himself as a alchemist that uses acidic blood to fight in combat while swearing. Kosuke is in shock as he's never seen this much blood or corpses (no dead body for that fact) before in his life..... (The story of that day)

One morning, the skies where clear and not a cloud insight on the road to Cloud village...Kosuke observes the small paper thoroughly as it pin-points that the mountain before him stands in the way of the mysterious man known as Sorrow. Kosuke looks up to see how far he must climb towards his destination. The center of the mountain is blocked off by a large cumulus cloud and there is a smal road leading towards the top as well as a large visible tourist path. Kosuke chooses a narrow path instead thinking it'l be better for him to go alone than in a group of strangers. The narrowed trail featured tons of hazards for the young 7yr old boy. Kosuke wandered down towards the 1st obstacle where wild beast roamed.

Kosuke was soon ambushed by a pack of wolverines that formed a wide ring around him drawing in to attack him one by one. Kosuke's eyes darted back and forth widly from one beast to another. He knew at this point he had to do something and fast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Kosuke and The Wolverines )

One snarled at Kosuke while 2 or three pounced out of a bush claws extended attempting to knock down and cut Kosuke all in one attack. Kosuke tried to fight being hesitant due to so many of them startling him. He can see the drool rolling down so many fangs and everywhere he turns there appears to be no escape. ' Oh crap oh crap holy crap!!! ' ...There's so many, I have to get by them though. I know *reaches into his pocket and grabs a deck of cards and some bombs*

One rushes at Kosuke headbutting him in his stomach sending him into a tree making him spill his cards all over the area. 'Just perfect' Kosuke says sarcasticly to himself as he collides into the tree by ravaging wolverine. Those are my trade marked black diamond cards too Kosuke regains his breath and punches the foul breath beast in its nose hard enough to make it bleed. 'Stupid beast, your breath smells like boiled rotten eggs'...Kosuke ducks as an incoming wolverine hits the bark of the tree behind hiim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kosuke was picking up one of his most prized poessessions his Ace of Diamond card which had a black suit instead of the usual red coloring when the wolverine failed in his attempt to attack back. Kosuke had gotten an idea of what he should do shortly after using an inherited skill to make a temporary dimension for his projectiles, the cards. The scattered cards reappeared in his pocket as he launched them rapidly at the wolverine to scare them cutting a few in the process. Kosuke saw an opening and fled this area onto the next resting behind a tree to catch his breath for a second. As he then heard running waters, and faint splashes feeling a light refreshing mist blow past him. ...' There's water up here, great I'm thirsty' a small smile crossed Kosuke's face. This motivated him to continue on his journey even further as he got up and dashed off to the river advoiding the wolverines and other beast for the time being. Kosuke used wind chakra to make his steps lighter and quicker to achieve stealthinest.

( The river of Cloud, enter Akujin )

Kosuke had ran up a steep hill using the wind to carry him up the hill towards the river making the task easier on himself. He reached the water falls of cloud and sought for way to the top of the mountain. He cupped both hands and scooped some water in his palms so that he could drink from them. As some birds soared high above him using wind guide them. Wind keeps them from flapping all the time Kosuke said with curiosity wondering if he could make himself fly freely like them. He tried to guide himself upwards and got stuck on a tree branch that stuck out of a crack of the rocks somewhere up the falls above jagged rocks and the crashing waters below him.

Akujin Keiri had entered from a long time this training area where it was full of cold mountains he checked every single corner of them to find his teammate but no signs of him until he saw a figure far near a waterfall that was crashing insanely into the pool beneath and a tree branch along with a helpless pray to that branch was a boy around his age stuck and looking at the ground beneath him scared.
"Oi mate, Kosuke you are...your description matches..You would need a hand over there so here..."He said and he revealed his left shoulderpad that shot a kunai with a rope on it, the kunai was accurant and hit right into the mountain rocks and was tight good as Akujin checked and yelled back at Kosuke " Use the rope!" He'd wait for Kosuke to use the rope and slide down all the way to the shorter hill where Akujin was and where Kosuke's previous stop was.

Kosuke thought he was done for as the branch seemed to be ripping from the walls and hanging only by roots at this point and pretty soon it would snap and drop Kosuke down into the pit of sharp edged rocks below. Just a few moments later after struggling to climb up the waterfall while dangling from the brach Kosuke heard a call to him. The voice said that it would offer Kosuke some assistance as he then reluctantly agreed to be helped by Akujin. Akujin threw a kunai with an accurate mark so that it would impale a crack in the rocks and wouldn't come loose. Akujin advised Kosuke to use the rope to escape certain death or painful injuries.

Kosuke took some steel wiring from the inside his pocket looping it around two kunai and laying the cord above Aku's own wire and zip-lined down towards Akujin. releasing the rope before hitting the ground allowing himself to roll from the air onto the grass next to Akujin's feet. "...Thanks for the help back there, I'm Kosuke Kuragari and you are?" *Kosuke stuck his hand out to shake Akujin's*

Akujin waited as his new teammate took two kunai connected together by a steel wire as the young Kumo ninja slided down the rope leaving the branch falling into the endless pit of death as Kosuke landed back to safety next to Akujin he thanked the Keiri and told him his name.
"I am aware of your name, Kosuke. You are my new teammate." Akujin said and continued." I thought you'd know me but the news hadn't reached you yet, my name is Akujin Keiri, you can call me Jin I come from the to-be constructed Onigakure no Sato but in the meanwhile we Keiris are sent to train around villages which we have good relations with...I decided to come here to this harsh mountain land to train my endurance and such."

Akujin looked around after his speech and then at the boy infront of him and would ask him.
"You are the local here you tell me what should we do first...though I might be guessing we are going to climb that piece of high mountain and get ourselves dead after we fall down right ?" Akujin said as his pesimistic as always attitude interruped in.

Kosuke paused at the words ' Local '...I'm not a local here I'm from Whirlpool someone from my mother's side of the family requested me to come here Sorrrow Fuuma. What we should do first is make our way to the top of this mountain and it doesn't seem like we are anywhere near the the top. I barely know any ninjutsu and my affinity is wind. My Bloodline is Kuro Chikaru, mixed with some Fuuma characteristics. How about you? Oh and yes I'm highly intelligent for my age. (Is only 7) Get ourselves dead? No way that's the last thing on my mind...bad enough I was attacked by wolverines earlier and barely fought 'em off. I managed to escaped without too much damage inflicted on me...

Last edited by Kosuke Kuragari on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]   Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:45 pm

um...scratch wow...sorry to say dude but even for an intelligent 7 year old thats too many abilities to have man. so edit some of them or remove them until a higher rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]   Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Shinojin Aburame
Genin
Genin
Shinojin Aburame

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]   Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Story of Bio part 3...cont...

(Mercenary or Pirates Ambush)

Akujin listened to the boy explaining his roots and talking about stuff until he reached the bloodline part, he had heard of that bloodline but never made a research about it maybe this guy would reveal it later on in their journey. Highly Intelligent when he said that Akujin went into deep thoughts with a smirk ignoring the last statement of the wolverines and the mountain.
"I think you have met your intelligence twin, Kosuke." Akujin finally spoke as he dared to reveal half of his arsenal, he removed his cloak revealing the dark grey right arm and it's titanium fist weapon at the shoulder part of it it's clearly seen that the previous arm was cutted off on his shoulders there were two shoulderpads that were in the form of deformed heads, the right was to use the water release and the left was to shoot out weaponary just like with the kunai rope, right above his elbow on his dark grey arm was a holster which held a very dangerous knife - the vibroknife on the back of his waist was a short sword in a sheath and he took out a knife (butterfly type) from a holster from his shoe and smirked playing with it's blade between his fingers and then put it back.
"I am a scientist my friend."

*Kosuke watched Jin unveil his secrets of his experimental habits* Whoa!! what the? your part android or something?! *Kosuke examined Jin even more* What happened to your arm it looks....sweeet! Your an alchemist science type fighter?! -Just as Kosuke finished his statement some bushes nearby started rustling, followed by a few voices murmuring inside the wilderness. "Get on your guard Jin, I think we've got company" *Kosuke pulls out a deck of cards and colorful smoke bombs*...-As he uses some wind chakra to boost him up into a tree to get a better view of what was coming towards them-.

The Keiri was still smirking at the remarkable comments as he kept nodding also to the compliments until the bushes moved and he hid all his surpising arsenal as cards and colorful smoke bombs hit the ground they came out of Kosuke's hands, a clown?, perhaps...with that momentum concelment and the advises of Kosuke Akujin had quickly jumped on the parallel branch of the tree that both kids were on, Akujin's guard was on maximum.

Kosuke launched the black diamond cards in several arrays and patterns at the attackers using wind to guide the projectiles. Diamond Card Rain!!! The cards thrown into the air storm down piercing some flesh cutting the some ninja who sought to attack the kid's for kicks. Some man begins to breath hot streams of breaths down Kosuke's neck whispering 'your gonna die kid.'

A single diamond card is sharp enough to cut this guy's sword's edge clean off as he tries and cut Kosuke from behind leaving the man to be only holding the hilt. Kosuke moves his hands controlling the diamond cards keeping focus of the one's trying to attack him and the cards.

As he still has one free hand open he elbows the guy behind him in his nose knocking him off the 10ft tall tree's branch. Making the man land on his back. Kosuke pins down everyone that he takes down by nailing them to a tree or the ground below since he doesn't have the heart to kill them just yet nor has seen a corpse ever in his life.

Kosuke flips down and leans his back against Jin's and makes his cards come back into his hands after tossing down a smoke bomb of variable colors. Kosuke's appearance transforms completely as Kosuke shifts into Joker and Phantom like form. .

This form makes Kosuke feel unstoppable at the same time is intentions are to suprise the attacker and creep them out as a small innocent boy turns into a demonic half skeleton, joker like phantom creature. Kosuke alters his voice for a minute as well to suit the new look.

"You reaaaadddy Jiiin" -laughs- As he juggles some new bombs unlike the colored ones.

As Kosuke took out the first wave Akujin was just watching for his back but they seemed to charge at him not until a few others had jumped at him and with swift moves Akujin had unsheated his Tribal ShortSword of Sacrifice to stab small certain points directed towards the three opponenets when a blood jet of all three points striked the enemies which started screaming as their faces were corroding.
He sheated back his shortsword as he jumped down back to back with Kosuke which soon enough turned into a fearsome form which made Akujin just raise his eyebrow at the sudden surprise.

"Heh got the same here too." Akujin smirked and thought: but so much weaker as it isn't physical at all. " Nightmare Clone"
Suddenly next Akujin appeared a clone of himself but he was much taller then him and his face was like nightmare and it was like mashed guts were coming out every part of him like his face was guts sewed together as blood dripped from the intestine hole which was a mouth. (Effin disgusting)

~But Akujin didn't shiver at all at it's sight he just heard a few screams and running away footsteps. Out of nowhere jumped three more attackers which were heading charging head to head towards the Keiri, his fist weapon mechanism activated as he activated phase one of the Finger of Death jutsu, the fist weapon mechanism inside cut the middle finger of the boy and the index finger too going to phase two as the boy swinged the two jets of blood striking the defenceless attacks corroding their skin as they fell dead and slowly being eaten by acids. One kept rushing but Akujin revealed his left shoulderpad shooting out many weaponary which pierced the opponent making him into a bloody mess and that is when Akujin finally responded as he grinded teeth from the sewing of his cutted fingers back.
"Damn ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]   Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:17 pm

o.o approved
Back to top Go down
Shinojin Aburame
Genin
Genin
Shinojin Aburame

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]   Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:40 pm

Kosuke's ' Ninja Art ' jutsu (Ninja Art: Means Self-made)

Exploding Marbles (Level 1)
Type: Ninjutsu / Support
Descripition: A colorful fog of poisonous laughing gas 'Tear-gas' will will vent from a small series of marbles rolled under or flung at the targets positon forcing to first laugh leaving them exposed to inhale the poisonous gas and slowly be injured from intoxications of the fumes leaking from the marbles. If enough of these are used it may be possible for the user to flee once used.

Nightmare Funhouse Mirrors-(Level 1)
Type: Ninjutsu / Offense
Descripition: A full complete dome or prison will form out of air chakra to spiral around the opponent forming the outside of a prison like a devil dust - sphere shaped- whirlwind. The user will take out a deck of 'special' cards manipulating them to expand into the size of 15ft tall mirrors of shimmering diamond prisms in the shape of a carnival tent. Outside
of the prison the cards will take place and build themselves into a funhouse
that reflects the opponent (s) in a deformed and disturbing images as the mirrors spin around from the strong wind making the opponents very dizzy if they are to focus on a single mirror too long. The one or more of the relected images will attack as its secretly a clone and not them.

Diamond Card Fan Dance
Type: Taijutsu
Descripition: The user will spread a hand of cards to form a shape of a fan and does the same with the other hand. The user will strike in pattern of their own choosing using the diamond cut, razor sharp edges to slice through or attack anything while using the flat part of the cards to block attacks.

Replacement Dummies
Type: Academy
Descripition: Instead of the usual replacement of the obvious surrounding enviorment. The object will be replaced will a dummy or a mass of dummies resemble the user and will talk and taunt the opponent until the point the oppoonent will be forced to destroy it. The dummy may be composed of any of the surrounding enviroment, if fire the dummy will singe the opponent once attacked. lightning will stun, water will splash and wet the opponent, wind will force the opponent to be knocked back along with gust of dust pursuing them, earth will just scatter rocks or diamond shards at the opponent and cause extra damage if attacked with taijutsu due the hardness and forced the dummy was struck with.

Spinning Top Trip-wires
Type:Ninjutsu/Taijutsu, Support
Descripition: The user will launch a top from any range including close combat if possible, best used when when setting a trap. The top will coil spin off in minutes snd wrap around anything solid to cause a trip wire trap to form. Th e top can also be used to tie an unsuspecting opponent up so that they will be opponent for an additional attacks, until they break loose. The ninjutsu effect of this will only kick in and drain chakra per every 5ft of additional wiring is used after the ninja's real supply of wire is gone and used up causing chakra made wiring to form.

Diamond Powder
Type: Support, Offense, Defense
Description: The user takes a diamond of some sort anything like a rock and crushes it into their hand and sends out the crushed powerdy remains at the opponent so they will inhale the dust. The powder being composed of filed down down diamond dust, or minerals will causes the opponent's magnesium levels to increases drastically. Those that can manipulate the slightest of an element like this will probably have control over the areas of which the powder has reached inside the body. As they are really manipulating the powder that's in the opponents respiratory system and bloodstream.

Speed n Shuffle
Type:
Description:

Black Jack
Type:
Description:

Pyramid of Cards
Type:
Descripition:

Last edited by Kosuke Kuragari on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinojin Aburame
Genin
Genin
Shinojin Aburame

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]   Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:20 pm

~*Ninjutsu*~

~Academy Skills...The basics (Also clones and types)

Body Switch Skill • [Kawarimi no Jutsu]
- A basic skill involving quickly switching the body with another plant, animal or inanimate object. This is used to confuse the opponent momentarily and create an opportunity to attack or possibly escape.
- Hand Seals: Tiger
- Effects: Instantaneously switches your body with that of another object/animal/person. -15% Chakra

Cancel • [Kai]
- A skill which cancels an illusion technique cast upon the user.
- Hand Seals: Ram
- Effects: Dispells a genjutsu attack. -15% Chakra

Clone Skill • [Bunshin no Jutsu]
- A basic technique which creates afterimages of the user. The clones are used as a diversion while the user attacks. The clones are incapable of attacking and disappear if directly hit. An experienced individual is capable of distinguishing the clones from the real person.
- Hand Seals: Tiger
- Effects: Creates up to 5 Clones of yourself that cannot attack, if hit they are dispelled. -5% Chakra for each clone.

Magic Cloak of Invisibility Skill • [Kakuremino no Jutsu]
- A very basic skill utilizing a sheet to help the user in blending with the background.
- Hand Seals: None
- Requirements: Cloak of Invisibility
- Effects: Allowes you to dissappear from sight. (Lasts for one turn in combat.)

Rope Untying Skill • [Nawanuke no Jutsu]
- A basic skill used to escape from a rope binding.
- Hand Seals: None
- Effects: Allowes you to untie a rope with great ease.

Transformation Skill • [Henge no Jutsu]
- A technique which physically changes an individual into another person or thing. The user gains any physical attributes of the person or animal they transform into, such as claws or height.
- Hand Seals: Tiger, Monkey, Serpent
- Effects: Allowes the user to take on the appearance and characteristics of an object, person, or surrounding in order to trick an opponent.

Kiri Shunshin no Jutsu • [Mist Instantaneous Body Skill] - Hidden Mist Village [L]
- A technique which allows the user to transport from one place to another in a veil of mist.
- Hand Seals: Serpent
- Leaned in Academy

Suiki Shunshin no Jutsu - [Vapour Instantaneous Body Skill]- Hidden Vapour village [L]
- A technique which allows the user to transport through whisps of vapour.
- Hand Seals: Hare
- Learned in Academy.

Konoha Shunshin no Jutsu • [Leaf Instantaneous Body Skill] - Hidden Leaf Village [L]
- A technique which allows the user to transport in a veil of leaves.
- Hand Seals: Monkey
- Learned in Academy.

Ame Shunshin no Jutsu • [Rain Instantaneous Body Skill] - Hidden Rain Village [Locked]
- A technique which allows the user to transport through rain drops.
- Hand Seals: Ram
- Learned in Academy.

Rakurai Shunshin no Jutsu • [Bolt Instantaneous Body Skill] - Hidden Cloud Village [Useable]
- A technique which allows the user to transport through bolts of lightning.
- Hand Seals: Bird
- Learned in Academy.

Last edited by Kosuke Kuragari on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinojin Aburame
Genin
Genin
Shinojin Aburame

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]   Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Fuuma Style

Kazagumo no Jutsu - Wind Spiders Technique
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Any
Chakra: 5
Description: Using spider familiars, the user will send them all over the surrounding area to find and track an opponent.
Limit: Fuuma Clan.

Fuuma Ninken - Fuuma Ninja Sword
Art: Taijutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Close (0-5m)
Chakra: 20
Description: Using some sort of sword, the user will lunge at the enemy and deliver a devastating blow at high speed.
Limit: Fuuma Clan. Sword Type.

Arijigoku no Jutsu - Ant-Lion Technique
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Chakra: 23
Description: The user will form a large conical crater in the ground, which will draw and trap careless opponents.

----- Everything below this is locked ---

Chakra no Ito - Chakra Threads
Chakra: 100
Description: The ninja will create threads of chakra, which will start at their heart’s chakra circulatory system and extend outwards. These threads can then be wound around their opponent’s body and internal organs. This essentially will tie their two hearts together and make them become one. Once fully in sync, the ninja’s chakra circulatory system can control their opponents system, so if the ninja dies, their opponent dies as well. The threads themselves are not easily cut by normal means. Special Fuuma tags exist that can be tied to weapons to cut them, but other sufficient means may exist as well.
*Note: Though this is an attack, it functions more like a supplementary move. While the threads are attached, any damage taken by the user will also hurt the opponent.
Limit: Fuuma Clan. Only once per battle successfully.

Kagerou Ninpou: Utakata - Ant Lion Ninja Arts: Emphemeral
Type: Attack + Supplementary
Chakra: 5 Per Turn (for the flight), 50 (Per Attack)
Description: First, the user’s skin will transform into a shell. Then focusing their chakra, they will begin to change form. After a few moments, the shell will burst open with chakra and a younger, winged angelic version of the user will emerge with wings. While in the air, the user can form the needed hand seals, which will allow them to extend their chakra wings and strike the opponent.
*Note: Essentially, this jutsu combines an E rank supplementary with a B rank attack.

Tsubako Mandara - Mandala Box

Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member will form a triangle hand seal and shoot a 3D pyramid of chakra to surround and encase the target. Holding the triangle seal, the clan member can draw their hands together to cause the walls of the jail pyramid to collapse inwards and crush the opponent to an infinitesimal size. The prison is said to be unbreakable, unless the clan member removes the spell and ends the jutsu. However, if another manages to disrupt the triangle seal, it will cause the hold of the pyramid to weaken. A sufficient force from the inside may also break the triangle. The resulting break will release a huge explosion of energy, which can level much of the surrounding area.

Last edited by Kosuke Kuragari on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinojin Aburame
Genin
Genin
Shinojin Aburame

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]   Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Wind

Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Chakra: 20
Description: Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the user will send a strong gust of wind towards their target while acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, increasing its power and deadliness.
Limit: Fuuton Element. Projectile.

Fuusajin - Dust Wind
Type: Supplementary Modifier
Chakra: 7
Description: Using their fan, the user will blow a strong current that will cover the surrounding area in dust. This dust will serve to loosen the footing for any opponent who walks nearby.
Limit: Fuuton Element. Once per battle.

C Rank

Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Chakra: 45
Description: Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing their hand to their mouth, the user will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way.
Limit: Fuuton Element.

Kazekiri - Wind Cutter
Art: C
Chakra: Equal to the technique dispelled.
Description: This technique is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against the user. Using their ability to manipulate Wind, the user will split the incoming Wind attack and make it harmless.
*Note: Success of the Wind Cutter depends on Ninjutsu skill and judge discretion. Must be close in Ninjutsu stat to opponent. Can attempt to dispel any wind attack regardless of rank.

Kamaitachi - Cutting Whirlwind Technique
Description: Named after a mythical creature, the ninja uses their fan to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with their chakra. When an opponent is caught in the wind, a tornado will raise them into the air and hold them with the chakra. The wind will then begin to cut the target with the winds.
Limit: Fuuton Element. Fan.

B Ranks [Locked]

Kazegaeshi - Wind Return
Type: Counter
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. The user will split the incoming Wind attack with their chakra and take control of it. The attack can then be launched back at the ninja who originally created it or even another opponent.
*Note: This technique cannot be countered with another Wind Return by the opponent. You can only counter an attack of lower rank.
Limit: Fuuton Element. Kazekiri.

Dai Kamaitachi - Great Cutting Whirlwind Technique
Description: Named after a mythical creature, the ninja uses a fan to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with their chakra. This technique is a bigger version of the normal Kamaitachi no Jutsu, having the ability to cause a great amount of cutting damage to the nearby area.
Limit: Fuuton Element. Fan.

A Rank

Kaze no Yaiba - Sword of Wind
Chakra: 210
Description: After forming the needed hand seal, a cutting whirlwind will envelop an opponent and cut them to pieces. Unlike a real sword, which can face resistance, the wind blade will be able to slice with little difficulty.

Atsugai - Pressure Damage
Description: Fuuton • Atsugai is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. Releasing one’s chakra from their body, they will form a large, destructive gale of wind, capable of leveling anything within a large area.

S Rank

Rasen Shuriken Rasengan - Spiral Shuriken Rasengan [Locked]

Description: Formed by enumerable miniscule blades that slice into every cell of a target, Rasen Shuriken Rasengan severs the chakra circulatory channels connecting all the vital points on the body. Once it connects, the highly dangerous attack will envelop the target in a massive sphere of destruction. The attack hits the opponent in such a way that it is even beyond the abilities of the regular Sharingan to copy. Due to its channel severing nature, the result on the body resembles a fast acting poison more than an outright attack.
Limit: Rasengan. Fuuton Element.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]   Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kosuke Kuragari Phantom, Joker [checked by emanyeru]
Page 1 of 1