Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha) Empty
PostSubject: The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha)   The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:10 am

(im gonna rp in 3rd person from now on)

Doguton smirks as the hawk comes down. "It was nothing I wasn't even scared." Doguton goes down the stairs and puts in a combination as two doors open. The militray place is full of bodies in unknown liquids. Once humans turned into experiments gone wrong. There are tables with test tubes brains etc."Wow Things can happen in two years." Doguton looks around as he sees the same.
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Number of posts : 15
Location : If you've found this out it's already too late because your family is dead.
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha)   The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 am

Sendohiru jumped off the eagle and grabbed the body of the mutant then slowly dragged him inside the base. " If this guy wakes up I'll have to ask him questions, he has to have at least some level of intelligence. " Sendohiru looked around at all the bodies and failed experiments. " This reminds me of Orochimaru and his secret labs, my father told me about them.... " Sendohiru shivered at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha)   The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:23 am

Doguton walks around as he sees a bunch of scrolls for Metal release. He grabs them as he stuffs them in his pocket and continues looking around. "I like this place. I should have searched around a long time ago." Doguton sees some notes for some experiments as he shoves them in his bandages on the left part of his face. He continues looking around He sees a scroll that has the element Combustion and how to use it. He takes that thinking one day he will master that element.
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Location : If you've found this out it's already too late because your family is dead.

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha)   The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:31 am

Sendohiru ties up the mutant for now to ensure he can not escape then begins searching the base for anything he can use. He finds some notes but leaves those alone. It is then he comes across an interesting article about the creation of a crimson lightning, more powerful then normal lightning. He takes these notes and puts them in his pocket as he hears a groan coming from the area where the mutant was tied up. " Looks like he's coming to. " Sendohiru walked over to stand in front of the mutant as it awoke. " Hello there, my name is Sendohiru Uchiha, would you mind telling me yours? " The mutant groaned for a while then finally murmured something, his name was Yajuu, he went on to say he was captured by the military for use in their experiments, they injected him with experimental steroids that modified him at the genetic level to turn him into an incredibly strong super human. He escaped but had found himself going crazy from the steroids and began attacking random people. Sendohiru nodded and again spoke. " We believe you and feel that you shouldn't be kept prisoner, please join us on our travels, we will allow you freedom and i can keep your outbursts under control, what do you say? " Yajuu thought it over and come upon a conclusion " I will join you, in return for keeping me under control. " Sendohiru nodded and turned to Dogu. " Where shall we head to next? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha)   The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:36 am

"To a small village where I can train these sick jutsu." Doguton says as if he was amazed. Doguton continues searching and finds a scroll on how to descrease the time of metal rusting. It was for every day house hold things but that didn't stop him. Doguton puts the scroll in his pockets. "Yea check that let's go to a small town so I can buy somethings." Doguton walks out with his pockets full of scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha)   The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:59 pm

" Do you have any ideas? Because the last time we went to a 'small village' the kage didn't seem so happy to see us there. " Sendohiru began thinking of anyplace they could go to. " We can't go to any of the major villages and whirlpool, moon, and black star are out. That doesn't leave us many options now does it. " Sendohiru sighed as he hoped Dogu had a better suggestion as to where they should go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha)   The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supa Sekrit place (only two people know of it me and Sendohiru Uchiha)
Page 1 of 1