Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kage
Kage
Ayamaru Aikenka

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop!   Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:59 am

Guys, you all know that the site has been slow, and everyone is sad. But all i know is this. There are three things that get people happy again. Alchohol, Sex, and Twins......ok the last one is really friends but i perfer twins.....hot twins x3 ...... RUFF~!

Ok anyway I decided to do something to lighten up sannin. And it is to start my own Fanfic Buisness! It's kinda like a nudey house but without the hookers and the hotwings. Although if i had hotwings i probably would have gotten more custamers last time! ANYWHO!!!!! Alot of you are asking, why in the hell would you do this? THis is gross this is madness this is like finding out the uncle who loves me so much owns KY jelly shop. Can i have a free copy buddy? Very Happy

Well ANYWHO! The reason i am doing this is because im bored and i want to get into writing again. I love writing about anything even plain boring adventures without anyone getting slammed in the woods. The thing is i havent done much of any writing and on fanfic.com they don't allow you to make up characgers so i thought "gemme a challenge, have the sannin people give me something". So being the pervs you all are, i thought you all would chip in and have a fieldtrip. Unless your that person who likes fantasies about people running in the woods fighting bad guys and not getting slammed in the woods. But i will take your ideas too =D im nice like that. So anyway give me the following information!

If it is anime or manga, please make sure i know what the series is. If you want me to do one anyway, please discribe the chars in a very detailed manner! PLEASE! No ohh he's the man char and he is a badass and saves people. I will choke a bitch if i see that >.>

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! Send ask me for some sannin fanfics. Like people from this site. People who deserve some glory O.O or just two people you wanna see =D

In any fanfic i need to know what people want! So please give me some detail.

Romance-

Non-sexual
Bromance
Soft
Sensitive
Hardcore
Graphical
Sadistic
Violent
Dramatic

Fantasy-

War
Friendship
Adventure
Horror
Cute
Funny

And lase privately sent to you. If you wish to have this posted please ask an admin other than myself, i cant approve my own crap....that's just weird! Anywho if however you feel too embarassed to post a subjestion then please PM it too me. Now, listen! IM NOT A ****ING MACHINE! So when i say you will have it, dont ask me every day if it's done till you get it. Again i will choke a bitch >.> so remain patient and PLEASE be creative No Naruto x Sasuke or Sasuke x Sasuke, as much as i would freely love to make them, its so over used and saukra is a bitch o.o and sasuke is so flaming for naruto (talking about series chars not sannin) so yeah be creative!

I AWAIT YOUR VOICES OH MIGHTY NEWCOMERS!
Back to top Go down
Zekhana Hiruki
Zekhana Hiruki

Number of posts : 33
Location : Sitting with a knfe in the corner.........cutting cake X3
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop!   Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

MAKE A BROSEXUAL ONE!!!! YAOI IS HHHH AAAA WWWW TTTT
Back to top Go down
Shikajun Nara
Shikajun Nara

Number of posts : 9
Location : Where the clouds move before my eyes...out of trouble
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop!   Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:44 am

Make one fanfic for all members of this site...like Naruto...but Sannin Central instead with all the active members...it should be the same genre like Naruto: Comedy,Drama,Action...etc.. try to limit the sexual...scenes...I mean yeah...then you might sell it who knows..
Back to top Go down
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kage
Kage
Ayamaru Aikenka

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop!   Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:35 pm

well i said i'd do fanfics about sannin people o.o
Back to top Go down
Azoth Nara
Anbu
Anbu
Azoth Nara

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Stats
Clan: Nara
Ryo: $0

PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop!   Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:51 pm

does it have to be Naruto?
if not, then can you make one out of this show:

http://www.rawranime.com/category/228/

it would be really easy to, because a lot of parts start it off, but someone ruins it....
Back to top Go down
Hanakamaru Arima
Hanakamaru Arima

Number of posts : 6
Location : In your closet, touching myself to a voice in my head..XD
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop!   Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:41 pm

NO!!! It has to be sexual!!! Ayamaru....I luffles chu ~^^~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop!   Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ayamaru's Fanfic Shop!
Page 1 of 1