Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring That Bleeds

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:06 pm

*A hidden and little known place in the wilderness. The spring glows blood red but the water itself is normal, The lake bottom is lined with a rare red gem that covers its entire length. To find it is a danger itself with its bountiful beasts and rouges that patrol near but if a ninja is able to get pass these natural objectives they may find a great place of beauty and peace in a hostile world.*

*Flickers on top of spring and creates a red mist that covers his robe. Kilyal then removes his robe and masks of ANBU members he killed when he was younger. His eyes shimmered black as a glowing silver design formed and he begins to scan area for anything. His hands both on differnt objects. One hand is placed on a scroll upon his lower back and his other is place on the blade of his sword, cutting his hand slightly. He listen for any movement and his eyes search continously*

Now come........................................
Back to top Go down
Pyro Ookami
Pyro Ookami

Number of posts : 25
Location : hiding in the shadows, preparing to feast on a juicy villager
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:16 pm

pyro walked across the water slowly. the red glow illuminated him as he walked. but the sky quickly grew black with storm clouds. the clouds didnt seem to be lightning. but if you look there are large bolts of pitch black lightning. as pyro walked, water creeped up his legs swearling around his body before running down his arm like mini waterfalls. but as the water fell tehre was black lining running through the water. this combination soon sparked the entire spring with lightning. making it dangerous for anyone to step on it.

pyros 7 tails swayed slowly. the wind began to pick up and static began to fill the air. slowly lightning began to discharge off his body. on his back was his large blade. its sleek blade was covered in blood. a few miles away there lay 8 ninja, dead on the river bank. but pyro didnt have a scratch on him. "lets play"
Back to top Go down

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:29 pm

*Eye symbol begins to spin as he locks on the the ninja the moment he appeared. Kilyal then flickers above spring and opens scroll and uses blood from palm on it*............
Summoning Jutsu: Mato Arsenal!
This jutsu requires the correct scroll and Mato blood to do. By using both the Mato can summon 50,000 differn't sized and shaped weapons to their call to use in other jutsu or the weapons themselves. Its a great sight to see, If jutsu is used this give the Mato a incredible weapon count and when mastered can make a Mato into a "Great Weapon" himself. He then has weapons begin to spin around himself. Only the evil black glow of the Mato's eyes can be seen from time to time.

I've sparred Sasuke, So this lightning thing I know. The reason I learned Wind before my blood rite of Water. I wanted to cover its weakness before I harnessed its great power. So since we both here lets stop with the entrances and begin.............

*Fires varies weapons from cyclone of weapons that engulfed Kilyal*
Back to top Go down
Pyro Ookami
Pyro Ookami

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:44 pm

pyro looked at all the weapons coming at him. this looked bad, but thats no match for pyros skill and intellect. pyro jumped onto shore. he stabbed all of his swords into the ground in a fasion that made a sheild. pyro crouched behind it. useing the static in the air to detect the opposing ninja. he quickly made handsigns. prepareing a way to defect any eapons coming from the side
Back to top Go down

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Intellect huh?............*smiles as his blur handsigns *.....................
Mass Weapon Flicker!
This jutsu is used with Mato Arsenal jutsu. All weapons attack but at last sec flicker to their targets chakra core, Incase they try to dodge. A ninja with incredible speed might be able to dodge all but would take alot of chakra and skill. The Kage knew his skill and intellect himself was great. As ninja hits shore the weapons flicker behind him and strike. Kilyal then focuses on his centers and begins to unleash more weapons that flicker in and out in mid flight.*

I said I fight you like 1 of me, So you shall see how far smarts gets you when your opponett thinks as well......................*Takes sword out and throws it in whirl wind of weapons around him with his blood splattering over all his weapons and the ground where the ninja stood. It was a lite spray because Kilyal had to seal wound after but it covered the hidden lake area*
Back to top Go down
Pyro Ookami
Pyro Ookami

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:02 pm

pyro felt himself get stuck by a few of the weapons. just as he did he realesed chakra around his feet. this chakra made lightning whips that strike all weapons coming at him. teh small projectiles piled up around him. pyro placed all teh swords on his back and continued to focus as the lightning stopped all the projectiles. this guy will be harder to over come than all the previous enemies. pyro knew he was a kage but still accepted this spar. "lets see how you handle my lightning" pyro continued to focus as the lightning blocked the projectiles. than, from behind kilyal, nekura ran out of the trees and slashed at his back. the large wolf howled as the same chakra and lightning surrounded him "meet nekura. he is my battle companion" pyro chuckled
Back to top Go down

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:42 pm

*Kilyal smiles with his 360 degree vision as ninja attacks from behind and flickers behind the charging ninja leaving a Flicker Mine. Kilyal then handsigns from behind Pyro*............... Kinzoku Ayatsuri (Metal Manipulation)!
Type: B-Rank, Supplementary, Ninjutsu
Description: This technique allows ninja to draw up from the area around them all of the metallic minerals and materials in the area to them and form them into usable substances for their other jutsu. The metal rips from the earth in giant trees sized spikes as some even floats from the ground around Kilyal*...
Nice move but try again my friend...................
Back to top Go down
Pyro Ookami
Pyro Ookami

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:47 pm

"metal eh? trouble with metal. its conductive" pyro growled loudly and hundreds of lightning bolts struck all the metal surrounding kilyal. together they mind together and begin to become magnetic. slowly they began to close in around kilyal, this would certainly kill him. the lightning flowing between all the metal made a type of barrier. shocking all who try to pass it. while at the same taime magnitiging them and focing them to close in around kilyal. pyo grinned and made handsigns. awaiting anything to come next
Back to top Go down

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Nice, Just as I thought .....They were used to harness the electricty...........*Kilyal then smiles as he handsigns*..........................
Kaneton: Kinzokuryu no Jutsu (Metal Release: Metal Dragon Technique)!
Type: B-Rank, Offensive, Mid- to Long range, Ninjutsu
Description: Using metallic substances found nearby, this jutsu crafts a serpantine dragon that follows it's creator's commands untill the chakra stored in it dissipates. Duration is dependant on the amount of chakra transferred during the activation. He then focused the suped up dragon with its magnetic abilities to collect all weapons and then send in flying at Pyro*........Come on.....
Back to top Go down
Pyro Ookami
Pyro Ookami

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:57 pm

pyro grinned and his eyes flared. pyro had this planned sence it started and he was not about to lose yet. pyro grabbed his sword and connected all teh peices together. the completed sword sent wisps into the air. pyro laught and blocked the dragon with the sword. he was straining, but pyro continued to fight the dragon off. the lightning circleing pyro clocked all the progectiles and stopped them from hitting the ground. after a few seconds pyro jumped and run across the top of the dragon. he held his sword and slashed at kilyal. pyro thought he would be weak at close ranged, so he used it. at the same time pyro was prepareing to use his swords special attack.
Back to top Go down

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:43 pm

*Kilyal flickers below dragon at moment sword was to hit and the dragon starts to reform again to have it turn in reverse to grab Pyro with its bladed tail. Kilyal then slams hand to the ground*.....
Summoning Jutsu: Silent Berserker!
This
Summons is a huge beast of a man who uses 2, four bladed chained claws.
He makes no sound and absorbs any sound made by him, Making him
absoulutelly silent but his size is the same as the samurai so seeing
him ain't hard. He is incredibally strong and durable. Making him
perfect for defense or stalking purposes with his silence. The beast then leaps on to dragon also without a sound behind Pryo and slash down with his huge chained claws*
Back to top Go down
Pyro Ookami
Pyro Ookami

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 pm

pyro growled as the dragon grabbed him with its tail. suddenly pyro poofed in a cloud of smoke and a burst of lightning struck the dragon and samarai. a small log fell to the ground in his place. grinning pyro stepped out from the woods, holding his sord tightly in his hands. his long black hair fluttered from the wind generated from the burst of black lightning. pyro put his sword on his back and made handsigns. he finished rather quickly and prepared his next attack.

water under the surface began to spin. the dragon and samarai still above the water began to get pulled under. dousing the dragons lightning and sucking it away from him. this forced them both under in a crushing force.

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Type: Attack + Supplementary
Description: Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals. a vortex of water will form in an already existing body of water, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.
Limit: Suiton Element. Must be in an area of water with decent depth.
Back to top Go down

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Lol.....Metal is used to harness lightning.....*aims lightning filled dragon at ninja with eyes locked on Pyro* Theres no way to dodge now my friend my dragon will follow your heart and brian now. *The warrior shakes off lightning after strike and then pulls out all 4 of his swords and locks on to Pyro too. then Kilyal handsigns in a blur*........................................................ He is not the Samurai, He is my berserker and he can take damage most can't and is hard enough to stand to most weapons but his claws are like road graders but let me give you something to really worry about Pyro..............*eyes turn into Satsuaka and Huge geysers erupt from all around Kilyal and Pyro*......................
Kawakashaku!
It last as long as a Uchiha's Black Fire jutsu can but is equal in power to it. It can even destroy the strongest Earth Styles including Metal and Diamond can't stand to the powerful currents created. Outside Black Fire no Fire Style can
stand to the Black Water's power and coldness. Its The only water that can be 100 degrees below 0 and still move like a "Grand Hellish River" given the name "Kawakashaku" or "River Torture". This is 1 of the Mato's most powerful techniques and is kept very secert. A Master can control
the waters at will and create other jutsu from it deapths. This Jutsu
is only learned after a Mato with Satsuaka is taught by the Clan Leader
because only they are given the knowledge but after training the Mato's
knowledge of how they did it will be lost but they jutsu will remain,
This is cause of its secetcy and Law of the Mato that is cause for
death to anyone except Clan Leader to ever give out Mato training or
jutsu info. The waters fill a mile radius and unlike other water this water can only be controlled if you got Satsuaka and also its over 300 feet deep and the currents can kill*..................*Water then shields Kilyal*........
I'm sorry this is going to end soon.................But still good fight...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring That Bleeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring That Bleeds   Spring That Bleeds Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring That Bleeds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Outside Of The Ninja World :: Wilderness-
Jump to: