Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minato ~The True Flash~
S-Rank
S-Rank
Minato ~The True Flash~

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:15 pm

*In a Great Stadium ninja from all around the world have came to see the best of the best. To see who will be the next Sannin. They also prepare to see the skills and jutsus yet seen by most. The field is covered by all elements and is 3 miles wide*
Back to top Go down
Minato ~The True Flash~
S-Rank
S-Rank
Minato ~The True Flash~

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:17 pm

*appears in the middle of the stadium with my arms folded, waiting for my opponent to arrive*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 pm

(Wtf? My opponent gets to decide the arena? Where has all the love gone? xO)

A lone figure walks up to his opponent, him separated from Minato by a few yards. In his hand, he holds a simple shuriken. He needed make no mistakes, or else the Yellow Flash will take him down in a heartbeat. He stood there, staring at his opponent, and hoping he could last long. The Fourth.., but how? Many stories tell of great sacrifice..., especially the life of his. Yet, they are only books; which were changed to protect his image; leaving another shinobi to take his place. He thought to himself, waiting for Minato to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Minato ~The True Flash~
S-Rank
S-Rank
Minato ~The True Flash~

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:05 pm

*stands looking at Taimoshi Uchiha* finally you show up... now lets begin *unfolds hands then dashes at him using all my speed holding a kunai in my hand*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:08 pm

He stands there, feet firm, eyes following Minato as good as they can without the Sharingan activating. He prepares his Shuriken for launch, going to attempt using it as a distraction. "This should be interesting..., the pleasure is mine, Yellow Flash," He told his opponent as he prepared to attack when Minato was in range of a direct attack. That speed of his..., I may not be able to match it, but I might be able to use it against him.. He told himself with positive tone.
Back to top Go down
Minato ~The True Flash~
S-Rank
S-Rank
Minato ~The True Flash~

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 pm

*appears close to Tai within a second and appears attempting to sweep*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:21 pm

It was time for his backup plan. He released Fire Chakra into the air that was surrounding him, manipulating the Fire Chakra to rotate around him with the air. This made a blaze of Fire become a Hell-fire in seconds. This would inturn burn Minato to a certain degree, and hopefully make him backoff until Taimoshi made it stop. I hope that worked. I- it has to work! I don't know what he's doing... but he's definitly trying to hurt me! He won't get me! I'll show him what skill I have! He thought to himself as he did it. He could only watch to see if his technique had worked how he wanted it to.

Katon • Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [Fire Release • Hellfire Whirlwind Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Spin, and Focus
- Handseals: Tiger, Dog, Boar
-
Effect: A skill which can be used in order to protect the user.
Gathering their chakra into the air and having it spin around them, a
flaming whirlwind emerges around the user forming somewhat of a
protective barrier. Normally it is used to deter the opponent fromm
continueing their taijutsu attack, but can be used offensively to send
an opponent whom prefers close range a good distance away because of
its spinning force.
Back to top Go down
Minato ~The True Flash~
S-Rank
S-Rank
Minato ~The True Flash~

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 pm

*notices the flame rising in the air an immediately jumps back and forms hand signs*

Katon: Grand Fire Ball Jutsu!!!

*launches technique in Tai's direction*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Taimoshi quickly made the Bird Handseal, and was able to escape the Great Fireball via low level Shunshin. As he escaped, a bright light could be seen in the distance, it being Electricity from where he got off. His body had some smoke coming off it, which Taimoshi got rid of to mask his location. While unseen, he went off to the nearby lake, a plan ensuing. He waited there for Minato, knowing he'd come at the right moment because of his speed. Taimoshi was for once the Cat, and Minato was the Rat. The trap was set.

Rakurai Shunshin no Jutsu • [Bolt Instantaneous Body Skill] - Hidden Cloud Village
- A technique which allows the user to transport through bolts of lightning.
- Hand Seals: Bird
- Learned in Academy.
Back to top Go down
Minato ~The True Flash~
S-Rank
S-Rank
Minato ~The True Flash~

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 pm

*forms a shadow clone and sends it of them to go find you while i stand there waiting and masking my chakra* hmmm...

*clone appears on a tree top scanning for you... finding you with ease because of my tracking skill and dashes straight to you, waiting for your attack*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 pm

He smiles. That can't be him... Only a rookie would think of making a Direct Attack. Something's not right. He thought to himself. He took out more shuriken, throwing one at him, to both sides of him, and holding one. It was a perfect maneuver. Some would be a distraction, but the others could hit. Same with vice versa. He waited for Minato's reaction, anxious to see what he'll do.
Back to top Go down
Minato ~The True Flash~
S-Rank
S-Rank
Minato ~The True Flash~

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:50 pm

*notices all three shuriken and uses the clones as a distraction attempting to dodge the shuriken... getting hit in the process, while using my Flash Step ability straight to my clone before it dispelled creating a blinding light which i use as cover to hit you in the chest placing my unnoticeable Thunder Seal on your chest*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:05 am

He grabbed your hand as you did, the shuriken whose hold was through his finger seeping deep down Minato's flesh, eventually hitting him in the bone. If possible, it could've fractured a finger bone, but was most likely to just leave a deep womb. That should keep him from using Two-Handed Jutsu... He told himself. He would then set himself free, a grin on his face. He would leap backwards, Sharingan Tamoe One blazing into his pupils, him deciding to take the fight up a notch. "Speed is your primary subject in battle, correct?" He asked his now wounded opponent.
Back to top Go down
Minato ~The True Flash~
S-Rank
S-Rank
Minato ~The True Flash~

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 am

*as he wounds my hand i begin to laugh, then look at him as he asked the question* yes among other things... *i answer then continues laughing, becoming serious within seconds* although you wounded me your fate has been sealed Taimoshi Uchiha...

*holds out uninjured hand and says*

BURNING RASENGAN!!!

*forms Rasengan in my palm and adds the fire element to it, while increasing its power and size the cool air around me turn into steam*

The way i see it you have 2 choices... Surrender or Die!!!
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 am

"It seems... after all these years... a Former Hokage took the wrong path. If you're going to make threats, and even plan to kill me with that, than fine. I surrender. But... sometime soon we will have this fight again, and only the True Shinobi will win." He said to Minato. He grew hate over this past Hokage. Was this what Hokage were like? They were acting like scum. At least the Fourth was. He didn't feel like wasting his last seconds of life being killed by no-good scum. So... he for-fitted. Game. Over.
Back to top Go down
Minato ~The True Flash~
S-Rank
S-Rank
Minato ~The True Flash~

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:23 pm

*looks at Taimoshi Uchiha as i dispel my rasengan* Good choice, ill be happy to fight you another day... besides that was no threat, i was simply telling how this was going to play out... do you need a further explanation?
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 pm

"No... I need no explanation. Your actions tell it all..." He told Minato with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Minato ~The True Flash~
S-Rank
S-Rank
Minato ~The True Flash~

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 pm

well this was fun and ill be waiting for our rematch *holds out my uninjured hand for Tai to shake*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Taimoshi takes the arm, not the hand, seeing it would hurt him if he shook that hand. Afterwards, he backed off, and looked off into the horizon. He stood there, sighing, and wondering what would happen if he didn't surrender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha   Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Minato Namikaze vs. Taimoshi Uchiha
Page 1 of 1