Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forgotten Child

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

The Forgotten Child Empty
PostSubject: The Forgotten Child   The Forgotten Child EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:14 am

Kina walks the lands and thinks of every1 she missed then a old women appeared"kina fuuma child you have been forgotten by every1 even your mother"kina looks at the women"lies my mother would never"the women cuts her off"then tell me why she live the village when u needed her most why did she flee to the village of the matos"kina stays slient cuz she knows its the truth"kina as i cn see they r hapy you died they didnt care they used you like a tool"kina begins to cry"i thought shell be hapy im bk"the witch smirks "she hated you"the clouds begin to darken thunder roars in the sky"show me ur anger kina"the thunder begins striking the ground with power beyond normal the a thunderbolt strikes her and she is standing tall with her hair turned sliver n the rinnegan activated"yes finally she is here Kina Fuuma The Mystic! The dark heart of kina i have her at my control"kina kneels"mother i am ready to do ur biddin"the witch laughs at the power she controls now
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Child   The Forgotten Child EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:31 am

from afar Gale about 2 Mile away pulled back his arrow and shoot it at thw witch and of course the witch dodged it and a posion arrow came from behind hitting her in the shoulder cutting off at least 1/3 of her full power and she will die in about 8 hours.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Child   The Forgotten Child EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:44 am

The witch smirked at the arrow"kina my daughter get rid of our intruder"kina stands with her silver hair blowin"yes mother"then she begin charge the direction of the arrow
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Child   The Forgotten Child EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 am

he then watch as she charge in his direction.He then shoot a arrow at Kina but this had sleeping gas and powder all over it so when it gets close she would pass out.He aimed it so it could land right infront of kina so It wouldn't leave any damage.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Child   The Forgotten Child EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Kina just vanished and lighting surrounds her as she appears behind gale and attempting too kick him knowing this kick will send a electric discharged then she will back flip and activate her rinnegan and brings out deidara but he has for arms ready as the mouths open from his hands and lets out clay hummingbirds which will explode on contact
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Child   The Forgotten Child EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 pm

he then hits the ground and flip up."bye"he then threw a kunai with a bomb tag on it and dissappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Child   The Forgotten Child EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Deidara grabbed kina by the waist and jumped out the way of the tag kunai and landed in a tree too far out and she glances the area and sees he is no where too be found so she look at the lady who controls herIt has be donethe lady looked up at kina and smirkedGood child very good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Child   The Forgotten Child Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Child
Page 1 of 1