Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flickering{private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

Flickering{private} Empty
PostSubject: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Gale still wearing Sasuke's old clothes Got a message about him going to teach him the move that Gale had loved the most.The Phantom Flicker,As he was hopping from tree to tree he could see a open area where he could stop.He next jumped off one last branch and he floated to the ground and landed lightly on his feet.finally he looked up and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Hermose Mato
S-Rank
S-Rank
Hermose Mato

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Ninja Stats
Clan: (none)

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:39 pm

He flickered into the clearing the friction of is landing leaving a very small trail of flames. In the blink of an eye they disappeared leaving two scorch marks behind him. "Hello Gale" he said "I am here to train you in Phantom Flicker. The first task I have for you is to flicker in and out of these trees, stopping for a split second at the end of each flicker." He walked over to a tree, taking out a kunai he cared a target into the tree. "I also want you to throw a kunai at this target in ever split second you stop from your flicker. When you have done this enough times and I think you are ready I shall teach you the second stage."
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:51 pm

After hearing the words of His rival in mind.He then does as he is expected to do.He turns his body to the left side and after that his head.Next he stares at the tree's after that he flickers dissappearing in the area.he stop for just a split and then flickers off again.Flickers again he does and stops and go's again and he appears back to where Herm first saw him.His face was emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Hermose Mato
S-Rank
S-Rank
Hermose Mato

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:55 pm

He looked at Gale as he practived, ".... Again, but faster, push yourself as hard and as fast as you can or you will not be able to gain stage two." he said waiting for him to try again. Stage two would be difficult, but this new Gale seemed like he might be able to obtain it.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:00 pm

The moment he lands on the ground his body dissappears again flickering pass Hermose trying to get it done.Then he threw a Kunai at a tree while flickering and after it hit the tree and stuck Gale appeared on the tree for a split second and afterwards he and the Kunai stuck in the tree,dissappeared and Gale appeared back to where he first stood like it was nothing more then childs play as he stood there with the wind moving his hair.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:08 pm

"Alright"He said to hermose before his body dissappeared quickly he was flickering at his fastest and was moving so fast it was like a blur and then stopped on a top of a tree and in a split sceond he flickered back.He was gaining speed and was able to get there alot faster then expected.And when he was back it was like he just said alright and then his body just turned around and the wind bursting on Gale's back.
Back to top Go down
Hermose Mato
S-Rank
S-Rank
Hermose Mato

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:10 pm

He nodded Gale was ready for stage two. "I want you to take your Kunai and try to stab me with it, do not throw it try to stab me with it." It was better to first show the effects of stage two before teaching it. Some where content with learning just stage two but Gale would be taught all three for that is what he asked.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:14 pm

He nodded back as he knows that he was fast.He heared the words of Herm and nodded again as respect.He opened his mouth and spoke with a noble voice."As you wish....."he finally pulled out a Kunai from his shirt and then went to stab him knowing something would happen.
Back to top Go down
Hermose Mato
S-Rank
S-Rank
Hermose Mato

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:20 pm

The kunai seemed to slip into his body, it offering surprisingly little resistance. The his body began to blur as it disappeared showing that it was simply an after image. The moment the blade went to plunge into his stomach he had flickered so quickly that he left an image of himself behind, using a little chakra to keep the image of himself there. He tapped Gale on the shoulder from behind. "You simply gather a thin layer of chakra onto your body. Let the chakra take the color of your body and then flicker behind the target. The after Image fools the target into believing that you are hit while you attack from behind. Now I want you to first train the Chakra skin and then the flicker leaving it behind."
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 pm

when he was going for the strike he felt a cold rush go through his body and mostly into his arm,the one he was going to stab herm with.Then he felt it hit the body,Gale thought it was hollow inside or something interesting.Untill he knew that it was a blur.After it dissappeared he guessed only one place where he could be..............behind him.Then he felt a tap on his shoulder.He stood stil as he listens to the words that he speak of.Finally after his speach he channeling and controling his chakra placed it at the outer layer of the skin and then flickered behind Hermose.creating a image of Gale but unlike herms his was hollow.
Back to top Go down
Hermose Mato
S-Rank
S-Rank
Hermose Mato

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:38 pm

He looked the image up and down. "Good" he said turning around "I want you to practice just the chakra molding for the moment, when you think you can create a full bodied chakra image I want you to try your flicker again." He stood at the edge of the clearing, giving Gale as much room as he needed.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:54 pm

he heared the words of hermose,his comment and did not move a inch.He nods and hears the words of Hermose.This has to be done."fully huh....I'll see what I can do."Gale spoke.Gale's brain can not go pass when Sasuke blanked out his mind,he only know him as a Akatsuki rival and a friend.He stood there his chakra moving up and down and in the same past in his body.After that he was fully ready.He pulled out his sword and ran to a tree he jumped up to slash it and then flickered leaving the chakra there.finally he flicked infront of the image of himself and looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Hermose Mato
S-Rank
S-Rank
Hermose Mato

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:02 pm

He threw a Kunai from the edge of the clearing, the blade going strait through the chakra double disrupting the chakra flow causing it to blur then disappear. "This technique is only the second stage, you have completed this stage. Now is the third, you need to flicker multiple times around this." He walked to the middle of the clearing stabbing a blade into the ground. "You must do this leaving behind eight images like before, if you start a movement your copy will complete it giving the effect that you seem to be attacking from multiple sides at once. Now get to work and push yourself" He went back to the edge of the clearing to watch the process.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:35 pm

He stared at it like he was a horrible beast.Then when the Image went into a blur state,he keeping his left foot still he move his other foot back dodging the Kunai when he know that he could have caught it.Shortly after the dissappearance of his image he listened to what herm had to say.Next he would walk up closer to herm just abit,only to see him place a blade into the ground.Gale was about 6 yards away.He hearing Herm say "Push yourself"he then closed his eyes and then moved his hands in a motion like he was pushing something down.Then he put about 9 thin layers of chakra into his skin.He slowly with his left arm reached and grabbed the handle of his grasscutter.Pulling out about 5 percent of the blade he speaks."The final task....I shall not fail"After those words were said he flickered off leaving a image there.

first he flickered next to it trying to slash the blade and flickered to the other side of the blade trying to slash at the sword from the right side of his shoulder and he flickered again moving away from the blade trying to run up and impale the sword and the moment he got close he flickered off.Appearing above the blade and was coming down with his sword to slash it and flickered back down to the ground trying to slash the handle of it and After that flickered on another side on his left knee trying to impale the blade,and next he would flickered to the other side trying to slash it uppwards and flickers standing up on another side trying to slash it uppwards as well and flickered 4 yards away then he ran towards it.As he runs towards the sword his sword began to spark with lightning and then he was about to go straight through it but flickered and appeared infront of herm.finally he took a deep breath."done"he said.His arms were down and his grasscutter was in place and his sleves were dancing with the wind.As well as his hair.He made All the images correctly and added alittle to the last one.
Back to top Go down
Hermose Mato
S-Rank
S-Rank
Hermose Mato

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 pm

He nodded at Gale. "That was well done, I can not teach you this next more for it must be worked out by the student. I have one last thing to tell you before I leave, With the advanced flicker I do not use clones nor do I use the thin chakra string." He said just before the soles of his feet burst into flames. "I leave you not to work it out yourself." With that he was gone in a flicker that was so fast even the sharingan would be hard pressed to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Gale after it was done.He listened to the words of hermose Mato.Then He nodded and his sleves dancing with the wind.He turned his head just abit,he looked at the images and looked back and Hermose dissappeared from the area.He was grateful for what was taught today.He looked up and sighed."Hermose Mato.....Thanks...."After that was said he smirked.I will get stronger......Thats a promise....I won't fail He thought in his mind.Finally he began running in a straight direction and his arms still straight but behind him.He jumped off one tree and his body then dissappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flickering{private}   Flickering{private} Empty

Back to top Go down

Flickering{private}
Page 1 of 1