Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Showdown on Academy Rooftops

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Showdown on Academy Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Sasuke approaches a freakishly oversized building in hopes of teaching a Fuuma a lesson in combat. He runs up a wall vertically as he leaps over several class windows as he approaches the second from lass window he flips into it rolling through the glass interuppting a class filled with students learning to paint using only their minds. He watches as the art teacher still keeps focus and paints a perfect teacher while all the students lose focus dropping their paint brus and writin across each others faces. He exits the class heading up the stairway onto the rooftops standing aside a metal pole with a flag attached to it.

"Kina Fuuma I know your here you can come out now"

Sasuke wraps his shirt behind his back letting his barebody show. The clouds begin to drizzle as trickles of rain start bounce off of his body and dampens his hair. His shoulders begin to become wet and his facial expression appears as if he's crying in rage with cold glare. This was more like a paralyzing stare that would freeze anyone in their tracks. Sasuke looks over his shoulder behind him and then above into the clouds in search of a large colorful bird.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:11 pm

As the rain pures it starts to seem that it gets faster as a thunder storm is formed in the sky and suddenly a women was there wearing a cloak of pure dark since the clouds from the storm stopped light it seem the only thing you can sef of her then she walks to sasuke and in a mild but excited tone she spoke"long time no see sensei"she reached her hand to her mask and begin to remove it and as it is removed her silver hair glimpse and you see as she slowly open her eyes as they shine crimson.Then she takes off her cloak to be seen in a white kickboxing outfit with bandages on both hands and she takes a few steps back and gets in a boxing stance ready for anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:28 pm

Sasuke smirks as he turns his head from looking above catching a brief glimpse of the woman disappearing from the skies to see her appearabrubtly before him. "You've gotten faster" Sasuke responds to her in a dry and cold tone of voice. The cloak is removed by the woman to reveal that she is wearing a white kickboxing uniform, attire. Sasuke takes his right hand staring at his palm and in between his fingers at Kina as he places his left arm behind his back. Sasuke makes a 'come here' motion with his right hand as he whispers "Bring It"....
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Kina smiled at her sensei with a playful one.the last time they fought he won by a landslide what will be the outcome? Who knows,She holds herfista and then begin shifting side to side making afterimages"better keep up"as she says that she tightens her fist as she goes for a power jab to the gut and she will go for a sweep and then jump back as a slit comes in her eyes like a cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Sasuke watches as she packs a fist full of chakra and aims it for his stomach. "If this were to connect I'd be knocked breathless better act fast" Sasuke thinks to himself. He immediately watches the incoming blow ith Onyx eyes surveying Kina's swift blurry movements. He takes his right hand and moves it towards his left; her right swatting down at her wrist to knock her arm away.

Kina follows up the punch with a kick trying to trip Sasuke with a forcefuul mleg sweep. Sasuke leaps above her foot preparing to kick her with one of his own two feet; his left. This swoosh pash Kina's head as she jumps backwards with cat-like reflexs.

"Not bad Kina..." Sasuke rushes after her leaping in mid-air with a flurry of punches and kicks towards Kina's body aiming where her ribs would be. Then jumps into the air with a whirlwind like twisting kick at her head making it seem like he'd only kick once he brings his other foot into the air aimming at the rightside of her neck. Sasuke would now appear to be switching his legs from left to right in mid-air kicking a series of powerful kicks at Kina.

From a distance glance of the battle Sasuke would have appear to have frozen in mid-air as he kicks once very slowly, but powerfully then speeding up with four more kicks.

--Post your justu under the action**

o Dainamikku Akushon - Dynamic Action
Art: Taijutsu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Description: Launching themselves at the opponents, the user will barrage the opponent with a random series of strikes and kicks.
Limit: None

o Dai Senpuu - Great Whirlwind
Description: A variation of the original Senpuu, the ninja will instead utilize a series of powerful kicks, rather than just one.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:20 am

Kina twirls her body to dodge the first attempt to her ribs then when sasuke went for combination attack kina didnt move but simple closed her eyes using her animal like hearing and begins blocking every attack recieved by sasuke with a high speed movement then the last attack recieved she let that kick hit her as she grips his leg and jumps in the air and swings in a fast motion letting him go tossing him"take that sensei"she says with a enjoyed tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:39 am

Sasuke could feel Kina using rapid movements to block all of Sasuke's attacks. Just as I thought I'm gonna...*one or two kicks land* get through her...*2 more lands* guuaaard!!!...an opening?" Sasuke kicks one final time as Kina grabs ahold of Sasuke's Achille's Heel *The part of the leg cojoined to the foot, or the top part of a crew cut sock* and jumps into the air whirling Sasuke around and around. I feel like I'm being toyed with!!! No more games! *mumbles as he's twirled around and released*

Sasuke flies off towards metal flagpole before his back hits it or anything he grabs hold of it and uses the momentum and speed to swing around the pole to launch himself back at Kina head first. Kamikaze (Suicidal Style) Sasuke's body resembles a torpedo skyrocketing like a bullet at Kina's body.

o Suupaa Ekuserento Haipaa Atakku - Super Excellent Hyper Attack
Description: Charging at an immensely high rate of speed, the user charges head first at the opponent in an effort to strike them in a Kamikaze-like fashion. Generally, the user will have some sort of head protection, but some Taijutsu practitioners are just super excellent and good without it.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 am

Kina watches as he uses the pole as a slingshot to shot his self back at her,Kina reacted quickly and went through a series of handseals.this will be the first jutsu used by her as a gold shine come from her body and it seem sasuke hit kina but it was a afterimage.as he would stop she would appear by the pole and charge sasuke she was going so fast it seem sasuke was in a dome of afterimages around him then kina went for a strong punch combo and a high kick finish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 am

I fly through what seems like a clone or just alate image of where Kina was. Kina reappears behind me by the pole. I make some handseals before stopping myself from speeding through the afterimage. Whle on my stomach in mid-air I seem to fall and stand still surrounded by thousands of Kina's.

All of the Kina's seem to be aimed me at attacking at seriously high speed. I appear explode soon as the first one hits me. "While the smoke clears up not even bulging the exterior of the School's roof top flames erupt in an explosion."

I appear from the fire looking at where Kina would be activating my Sharingan to see her movements. The explosion that would normally just be flames and embers had something new. Black Birds made of Fire with Sharingan eyes flying after Kina to confuse her by blocking me out of her view. "Almost had me there" "You know this fight hasn't even started yet...thanks for the warm-up though."

Satsujin Konmei no Karasu - Murder of Crows Confusion
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Supplementary Per Turn
Range: Any
Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion
Art: Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0-5m)
Description: At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:25 am

As sasuke explode on impact kina is in a big smoke cloud to prent damage she scarficed her gold armor of chakra and then kina eyes went into a slit stripes cover her body as whiskers emerge from her face and her nails gets sharper and organge fur is on her as the smoke clears you see a tiger women standing there then in a instant she was gone and then she appear right in your face throwing a barrage of punches her hands seem invisble she was going so fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:31 pm

The crows effect kicks in as they mold into my body's image and make a shadow clone of crows. I can see a tiger No a woman in the form of a tiger inside where the crows of confusion are. The birds prepare to turn into
smoke I suprise attack Kina from the front with a rising upper cut towards her chin
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 pm

as kina was still stuck in the middle of crows she smells sasuke scent and move her head to the side dodging it then she counters attack with a knee to his torso then jumps bk with her tiger abilities she looks at sasuke"your still a pain after all the times i trained with u"as she was talking she was putting chakra in her throat and then let out a roar sending a chakra shockwave at sasuke and crows and then she combine it with a mist tech this mist gets confuse on being the hidden mist but it is a genjutsu and then she makes another sign its a ninjutsu where the mist attack sasuke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:57 pm

My uppercut misses Kina as tilts her head to the side barely dodging my fist. She responds with a knee towards my chest striking a hard blow causing me to gasp AUghhhhhhh!!!! *pant* *pant* As I regain my breath i look up to see Kina screaming while unleashing a chakra blast to knock me backwards onto the floor. My crows disapate as Kina uses a genjutsu on me....The mist flys towards me as a solid wall as It makes a sudden U-turn and head off towards Kina and strikes her back. The crows Sharingan signified that I'd awakened my own Sharingan. -Heaven and Earth: Mangekyou or High level jutsu for uchiha allowing them to reverse a genjutsu on their targets-

"Kiiiinnnnna" the mist whispers to her as it grabs and lifts her into the air like a giant hand holding her 5 ft in the air. The pinches her kickboxing gear and dangles her in the air above the school and then a second hand comes in to swat her off of the rooftops.

In reality Kina drops to the floor as the genjutsu ends....

OOC:(Hint: Battle isn't over by the way) -Get up don't say its over until your character can't fight anymore...
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:09 pm

As she is grabbed she closes her eyes it was like when madara turned her mist against her and then let her go as she hits the ground and she gets up her claws dug in the ground as she gets up but as she does she starts to get yellow looking fur with spots it was her cheetah morph then she gets on her feet and charged sasuke quicker then before and the ground move under her and if she gets close she would swipe her claws multiple of times at sasuke and then try to uppercut him if that all worked she would jump after him and go above him sending a axe kick to his shoulder then she would land on the pole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:15 pm

*Watches Kina coming in at a very fast pace*

Hmm time to take a page from Naruto and Lee....ok here goes Shadow Clone jutsu!!! Sasuke rolls onto all fours as kina closes in to scracth and claw him he twist his body while kicking upwards at her face to try and send her flying into the air.

The clone Sasuke had made positioned itself into the air by jumping high above the two. Its there to try to knock Kina higher into the air. Sasuke leaps farther up into the air to punch at Kina several times to try and find an opening and then he fakes the final punch.

Sasuke then tries to get behind Kina and flip her upside down holding her upside down to spin around like a whirlwind and slam her onto her head. He would back flip away from Kina several times bouncing off her body, until he stood atop the flag pole.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:24 pm

As kina see sasuke use shadow clone jutsu she does shadow clone and with her increase speed she moves her hands so fast making lighting darts then they shoot out and starts piercing all the clones of sasuke and hers knowing if it hits the real sasuke is body will num and she charges after the darts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Sasuke looks at the incoming darts and yawn...Pulse Reflection as he flips up into mid-air and thrusting both palms foward to send them back at Kina at an even faster speed in Kina's direction. She should be moving to fast to be unable to dodge it. Sasuke runs towards the direction the lighting reflected in and leaping up into the air flying at insane speed right foot all the way extended. Dyyyyynamic Ennnntrrrryyy!!!!! Goes to kick Kina in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Kina dodge all the darts with ease then she sees sasuke come down with a kick to her she stood there and waited she move her head abit and sasuke kicks lands but not in her mouth but forehead she used it to block it slowly blood drips and kina got a tiger grip on sasuke the way she stood still her chakra was in her feet then she gets sasuke in a bearhug with all her power jumps up and come diving down with him headfirst then she flips as there a cut on her forehead from the kick"Oww that hurt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Sasuke uses Chidori Nagashi as Kina hugs him so that he sends alot of voltages throughout her body just enough to paralyze her limbs. If he'd went on Kina's face would have become numb like at the dentist when your force to drool out one side of your mouth.

As Kina should be forced to stop holding him...Sasuke double thrust both his fet into her body and flips off of her into the air.

Normally he'd burn her after flipping off from her, instead he makes it rain 1,000 of shuriken around where she stands.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 pm

As kina is force to let go her body is stun for a few seconds then she regain her posture cause she have lighting element and then she sees shuriken come at her and she do handseals as she do her village jutsu and it begins raining hard a viel surround her as acid rain fall from the sky melting the suriken to nothing then she stopped it as a bolt form in her head and she throws it rapidly at sasuke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:19 pm

My eyes widen as a shower of acidic rain comes from out of nowhere watching it as it starts to come out the sky melting some of my shuriken. I perform handsigns to make a giant waterfall form in the sky and dilute the acid into regular base water. I make the water flow towards Kina as she makes a lightning bolt form inside her hand and prepares to throw it at me.

I form a torando of wind above the water inbetwwen me and the lightning bolt as the wind should stop the lightning. The water is picked up by the wind forming a hurricane that rages off madly towards Kina about 400ft tall and wide. This starts to suck anything except its creator inside of its vortex.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Kina makes chakra go to her feet to keep in place then she flashes through handseals as a gigantic wall of fire is formed then she closes her eyes as she go through more handseals and the wind starts to get dese around sasuke as five tornados are formed around him making the air dense even more these tornado wind was so strong it feels like a gravity pull and then she eats a chakra pill and holds a sign and waits with her eyes closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:51 pm

My eyes dart from all of the 5 tornados trying to pull and dragg me into them one by one while my six stayed dead in center. The ginat sixth tornado begun to spin inthe opposite way to cancel out every toranod there including my own. When they cleared out Kina stood there with he eyes closed making a single handseal. Earth Style: Mud Swamp!!! I stomp my foot one time to make a dark nasty pit of mud appear below kina's feet to pull her under it inside of the school's last floor.

Rule Numer One: Cancel all of an opponents jutsu before you make your atacking and making your move. If My torando was gone you could have easily placed me inside one big Tornado and burned it.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 pm

She smiles right before sasuke do his jutsu the big wall of fire burst scattering flames at sasuke and while sasuke worry bout the other fire she open her mouth a a ruby color flame escapes and goes at sasuke trying to put him in a firey cage then using the water by sasuke a tornado of water comes right behind the last to attacks then she will charge ready to impale u with a fist of chakra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Hmm ok it looks like your gonna put out your own fire. With my water, bad mistake...I like how you are attacking before I do my jutsu with a suprise counter, very nice Kina.

-The fiery prison can onlybe put out when water touches the outside....Got it!!! -formulates a strategy as Kina traps me inside the Fiery prison with a ruby colored flame coming after me and herself. The fire prison is put out by the outside water tornado (hurricane) as the ruby flame clashes with the tornado Sasuke is nowhere inside the area where the ruby flame struck.

Using Sharingan still, Sasuke watches Kina get close enough to him with a blade full of chakra as he looks at her thinking he could use a 10m blade of chidori (Chidori Spear) and pierce her body to paralyze her dead in her tracks and keep her there, or he could side step and let her run into a fist.

Sasuke waits for the right moment for Kina get close enough to lunge at him. So he would swat her hand down and thrust a kunai towards a non-vital area in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown on Academy Rooftops   Showdown on Academy Rooftops Empty

Back to top Go down

Showdown on Academy Rooftops
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next