Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke..   Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Taimoshi stood in the windy field; patiently awaiting his sensei whom promised a surprised. The gentle breeze of wind gently blows his hair against his face; his putting it out of his way. He yawned; extremely bored, and tired. So for now.. he had to wait.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke..   Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:31 pm

*groans from the pain as Taimoshi begins to restore me properl with green chakra coming from his hands*...Since leaving...*aghhh* not so fast with the sticthing. Since Leaving Konoha *occasionally groans* I've defected to join the Akatsuki; I'm sure you've heard of the ones that hunt down Jinchuriki. Yes as a rogue far out in the regions of River Country , I've sustained some wounds. *Taimoshi finishes*

*I begin to feel normal barely feeling the fading pain* My orders were to take out the Shirozansatsu; Shirozan organization. One by one we were to pick off each member ensuring they wouldn't arise with a new leader and the organization was to become history. Some are still living, one by the name of Furiko. I can sense him up ahead beyond the forest by a Great Lake. I'm order to take out any that stands in our way with a chance that I might die too.

Their old leader, Kilyal Mato was destroyed by Lady Ravefire of the Senju Clan. This will also the revoltion of all Mato's that will soon try and rise up and take revenge. Sounds familar, our clan the Uchiha clan was to be terminated for unknown reasons, that I've yet to find the answer to due to many lies split between the truth. I'm using the Akatsuki to fid that truth as our clan founder Madara Uchiha leads it. Now the question I ask you is will you join us?
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke..   Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:36 pm

He took the offer under consideration; until saying a casual answer to his sensei. "Yes.. but tell me. Why did you want me to join with you?" He asked; wondering if his sensei had an answer behind his offer. He simply stood there; studying the information of which was told about his current struggle to get the past revealed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke..   Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:07 pm

I just told you didn't I?..We need to discover the REAL truth as to why our clan was eliminated. The only thing I can tell is the Akatsuki has been around for decades, and by us being the nw generation we may be able to discover some of our clan's history by working there. They seem to know about some of the Jinchuriki, Naruto Uzumaki of the Leaf village mainly. They know that the Kyuubi had some kind a affect on our past, and I've alrready wash my hands of the blood I'd gotten from Danzo.

Wouldn't you like to hear that story...or no? Any way another time Taimoshi *flicks his forehead before heading off towards the Great lakes*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke..   Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Taimoshi sighed, using his chakra to follow Sasuke by the sensing of his chakra. He would follow Sasuke to the Great Lake; seeing what he's apparently up to now. He wouldn't let Sasuke slip between his grasp this time. Together.. they would reveal the past of the Uchiha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke..   Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 pm

OOC: Topic Linked To Great Lakes Now....(Post There)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke..   Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taimoshi's Sage Training with Sasuke..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2