Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oniba's Samurai Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Oniba's Samurai Training Empty
PostSubject: Oniba's Samurai Training   Oniba's Samurai Training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:29 pm

(This is a NI topic, The scene is forest, Here is what you do first.)

First Post
One paragraph (5 sentences, 10 words each sentence): Describe the forest which is deep underground. Do not post entering yet.

Second Paragraph (5 sentences, 10 words each sentence): For the first two sentences, Have the Samurai Ranker enter the room. He would be wearing large horns as seen in https://sannin.rpg-board.net/samurai-f66/about-samurai-t4329.htm. But instead he wouldn't have four Tanto's, or a fur sash. Instead he will have two golden Tanto cases with kanji's on the ends of both of them, And he has a grey armor, Not Gold.

The next two sentences will describe you entering.

The final Sentence will just be you saying hello, And stating your name and why you are here (To become a Samurai Student.)

Third Paragraph (4 sentences, 9 words each sentence): For the entire four sentences describe how he pulls out his blade, That should be sentence one. The next sentence would be him saying "Hmm, Now I will show you the secret Samurai technique, Get ready! Destroy!". The next to sentences which I want you to length into three, but you dont have to, Have him gathering chakra, Then forming a blade and saying "See how I formed a blade, Soon you will be able to do this." and then whipping it up, Sending a shockwave of chakra foward.

---
Do not post you trying it, If anything post how amazed you are. Follow the template.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oniba's Samurai Training   Oniba's Samurai Training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Oniba walked finally got through the forest looking at it remembering the magnificent things he saw. Oniba began to have a flash back at the things he saw the animals, plants, and mysterious people. Oniba remembered the five feet slugs rushing at him as he ran past them in a rush worried and wondering how he would escape. Oniba decided his best bet was to make a trap wire and use one of the many tricks he learned back in the day as an academy student. Oniba running through the forest out of breathe got wire and wrapped it around a tree with bomb seals. Luckily It was just an animal and shouldn't of know about these things. Other than that nothing interesting happened. [end of the flash back]

Oniba continued walking as he saw a man that seemed to have horns, that was all he could make out from the distance. As he continued walking he saw to golden tanto cases with some sort of kanji on the end of both. Looking at what he was wearing he saw grey armor. Looking at the samurai he yells. 'Halt, what is your name?"
"Oniba Yamanaka." Oniba says looking at the samurai and he looks deeply at Oniba
"Why have you come here!" The samurai hollers at Oniba
"To learn the ways of the samurai.." Oniba replies as the samurai shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Oniba's Samurai Training   Oniba's Samurai Training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Samurai Ranker "Okay then.... I just got info in my ear phone that Lord Roshido sent you here... So I have to abide by his order... I guess the first step is to learn how we use chakra... This may seem strange but... It's shows the difference in us and weak shinobi!!"

-The Samurai Ranker began to flash through seals as his grey armor began to fade to a whitish tint. Slowly he reached his black gloved and armored hand down his left side, Grasping a large golden tanto with the Kanji for "Killer" on the end of it, Several red threads hung from it there. He chuckled as his voice became staticy, He must of been hiding his voice as he was reporting in to some other Samurai. In a flash, Most likely a blur to most people's eyes he had his long golden tanto hung out into the air. He replaced the intercome frequency so you could hear.-

Samurai Ranker "Okay this technique may scare you... It is a super technique!! Get ready!! Destroy!!!"

-Suddenly chakra flowed through his forearm, Slowly gathering into his finger tips as small whisp struck out around the tips. He began to channel it as blue flames shot up all around his hand. Suddenly there was a snap, The flow was created and the gold blade glowed white as flames stretched up the hilt, Flowing up his blade as it engulfed the entire blade. In a flash the chakra stretched out as a long blade, Then forming small studs along the back edge and growing foward like a demonic blade.-

Samurai Ranker "When you reach my level you could do this faster, But I have to do it slow or it will happen to fast and you wont see the connection. Unlike Shinobi who use full Ninja Arts, We only use one or two words which match our style. We also use pure chakra like your clan... Shinobi are soo weak, We can conserve our chakra when we use pure base, Not Elements... Shinobi are foolish!! They could never match our power!! But back to the technique... When you begin it you have to create and establish a flow into your fingers, With this small chakra flames began to flow around it. Slowly the flames should engulf your hand. You have a training blade which immediatly draws the chakra up the hilt to cover it like a Flying Swallow. Once you reach my level it will form into a blade to fit you, As you see my chakra cover... Now see how it is fully used!!"

-In a flash the Samurai slung his blade up, chakra flared as the room lit up and a shockwave of immense chakra flew forth across the room, Smashing into the wall as it exploded, On its way it cut through a large amount of trees, By time you looked back the blade reformed.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oniba's Samurai Training   Oniba's Samurai Training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Oniba looked at the great amounts of chakra in amazement. Oniba was the type of people never really amazed but this was at extraordinary levels."Can I reach great levels of chakra like this?" Oniba asked himself seeing the great amount of chakra. Not only that the amazing tanto blade. It as golden Oniba knew that his new life would be great.

Oniba caught his tanto as he looked over at the samurai trying to analyze what he did. Oniba began to focus his chakra to the finger tips as slowly small flames begin to engulf around his hands as he drops the weapon dropping his weapon in pain.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Oniba cried out as he feel to the ground full of pain. Oniba slowly got up from the ground holding his hand in pain. Oniba sucking up the pain knowing the Samurai world had no room for pain he got up. "I will not give up." Slowly reaching for his tanto as his hand still burning picking up preparing.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Oniba's Samurai Training   Oniba's Samurai Training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Samurai Ranker "That was a great try kiddo... But next time don't let the chakra consume your hand, Don't let it control you, You control it. You see it's hard for the beginners but once you learn you can know how much to use. You see you used too much... But something came up... I just got orders that a Akatsuki might be on his way, I have to go check this out. Roshido-Shoten told me to tell you, When you finish training come to the summit immediatly, This might get messy if it fails. So yes my apprentice... Torua is coming, He is here..."

-Suddenly there was a bang, A skinny boy without a shirt landed there. He had a long robe waving around him and scars all over his body. He had a dark brown skin color and a bald head. On his back was two long swords which hung around his body. He had large gauntlet braclets on his hand with chains hanging down.-

Samurai Tarua "Hmmph... You want me to take care of this peice of shit? He will never amount to anything, Why waist your time... You little shit whats your name?"

Samurai Ranker "Shut up Tarua!! This is a new recruit and you have orders from the Leader!! If you mess up we will lock you back up and beat you... Your lucky the leader see's potential in you, Just because you have Special Chakra.... Just like the other Hybrid Samurais! Now 'play' nicely"

-Suddenly the samurai ranker rushed to the door, whipping it open and dashing through it as he made a bee line to the office. The other Samurai, Tarua walked foward as he formed a seal, A short tanto appeared in his hand and he flipped it up, Without a word a blast of light shot up it and formed a thin blade. Tarua whipped it down and a slice ripped through the floor blasted into the building below as Samurai yelled up in anger.-

Samurai Tarua "Hey shit head, I guess he taught you how to do it since your clutching your hand like that... You'll never make it... Suck it up and get your whiney ass back to training!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oniba's Samurai Training   Oniba's Samurai Training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:23 pm

Oniba hears these words as he begins fills with rage and anger. Oniba focuses his chakra to his finger tips as white flames start to emerge. Trying to take him over he fights back as it seems he mastered the technique all ready. Oniba knew that it was because of his anger he was able.

Running at the ninja known as Tarua with the training tanto in his hand getting ready to give a crucial blow. At his top speed he runs at Tarua and sends his tanto full speed into the stomach of Tarua. As an explosion happens due to the white flames.

Jumping back with the tanto Oniba is unsure if he hit him. However if he did it would be a very cruical blow and maybe even end the short match. Oniba twisted the training tanto as the bladed part faces up as it was the point was horizontal.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Oniba's Samurai Training   Oniba's Samurai Training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:37 pm

-The lights seem to dim. Suddenly a gust of wind wipes through the place, the flames whisper away as shadows envelope the room. Oniba suddenly flared with anger, Clutching the tanto with his angered fist. Suddenly flames spread from his finger tips and the Samurai smirked, His cloak began to wave around angrily as chakra flowed all around him, Slowly but surely flames were forming the 'Destroy' technique on the toy Tanto that Oniba held-

Samurai Tarua "Oh the little shit is getting angry... Is the baby gonna cry, Why don't you go pout in the wittle (little) corner cry baby... Your just a shit... A shitty little wanna be Samurai... I don't know what that master thinks of you... What does he see... I see a little cry baby who has no life, A failure who has no a potental... You ran away from Konoha because your Brother was better, Ohhh boo-whoo you fucking dip shit!"

-As Oniba rushed foward in the darkness Tarua raised his head and laughed, As Oniba's blade came inches from his stomach, Unknowning he used it right, Tarua jumps back. Suddenly he hears a tear but doesn't feel the pain, Looking down down he sees chakra stabbed into his stomach. His frown fades and he mutters. In a flash the Tanto released a burst of shockwaves, Smoke shot all around and it would appear that Tarua was killed but truly he wasn't.

There was a seering sound, And as Oniba looked up a long blade stretched foward, It was surrounded in purple chakra and at the edge it formed a lions head with a mouth open. This was what the Ranker meant as Special Chakra, He could bend it like this. Tarua smirked and began his rant.-

Samurai Tarua " Oho... You caught me off gaurd there... Mabye there is some potential in you... But you won't make it but to a second class, A Boss... I guess they didn't tell you but there are large groups of Samurai level ones like you who are led by Bosses... Then squads of 10 bosses report to a Captian. Twelve captians report to Rankers. Above a ranker there are 5 main Masters. The masters all report to the Leader, Roshido. But I am none of them, I am a special Soldier who is un-ranked through it all... So come at me and show me your power!!"

-He yelled this loud as the lion began to stretch foward from the edge of the blade, forming the upper body and two front legs. This was a un-real power. The lion opened it's mouth and roared as its blue flame body glowed brightly.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oniba's Samurai Training   Oniba's Samurai Training EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Seeing he managed to hit Oniba was glad. However knowing that Tarua was not going to hold back. Oniba knew it would be stupid to run at him but what he was saying was very annoying. He decided it would be best to try to paralyze his then finish him off once and for all.

Oniba looked over at The dragon and then Tarua. Oniba began to focus chakra to his finger tips as white flames slowly begin to surround the tanto. Knowing how he would be able to use this jutsu without failure he began to think about his cousin, Inoichi about how he scarred him at an early age and forced him to leave Konohagakure. Oniba became furious with anger as the flames grew much more as he ran toward the lion. Sending his blade to the mouth of it as an explosion occurs as he jumps back.

Oniba then begins to think of how he was gonna land an opening then begun. Oniba whipped out a scroll and a poof of smoke occured while thousands of shurikens shot out at Tarua. As the smoke disappeared Oniba was not there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oniba's Samurai Training   Oniba's Samurai Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Oniba's Samurai Training
Page 1 of 1