Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ancient Ruins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Nejime
Kage
Kage
Soul Nejime

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:49 am

The Ancient Ruins The_Dark_City
The Ancient Ruins

The fifteen year old Nejime found himself sitting ontop of one of the pitch black towers, with a calm look on his face, gazeing over the dark landscape.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:51 am

Riku was walking in the forest his hair cascading his face his purple and grayish eyes looking off into the distance
Back to top Go down
Soul Nejime
Kage
Kage
Soul Nejime

Ninja Stats
Clan:

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:57 am

Soul looked down only to see the figure of what looked to be a genin of the river village. he brushed his pitch black hair away from his face as his blood red eyes seemed to glow.

he smiled as he knew the genins purpose here was to challenge him to duel, he got up and waited.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Riku back flipped up to him,his arms crossed and his eyes still very calm and his looked at the boy
Back to top Go down
Soul Nejime
Kage
Kage
Soul Nejime

Ninja Stats
Clan:

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:43 am

"Are you ready?" Soul said calmly as he reached for something within his robe. he continued to glance at Riku.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:09 am

Riku activated his sharingan and nodded
Back to top Go down
Soul Nejime
Kage
Kage
Soul Nejime

Ninja Stats
Clan:

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:00 am

Dark clouds began to form above them and it started raining. One by one the raindrops fell from above and down onto the ruins of what once were a proud city. The buildings became slippery and went making it hard for both Soul and the uchiha to get a grip.

Soul gazed at his opponent as the rain soaked his hair and he brushed his hair away from his face with the same calm facial expression. "Lets begin,I'm going to attack now" Soul said with confidence, determined to win.

He began to run towards Riku rapidly increasing in speed. As he came closer he would spin around in a round kick that he directed at Riku's chest, Kicking with his right foot in a attempt to send his opponent flying off the tower they were standing on.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Riku's sharingan may not be perfect but he could still see attacks before they are launched he ducked down under the attack and and struck souls chin with the palm of his hand to knock him off balance
Back to top Go down
Soul Nejime
Kage
Kage
Soul Nejime

Ninja Stats
Clan:

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Soul was struck in the check by Rikus palm strike, caught by surprise that riku could read his moves and was forced to take a few steps back. he smirked "The sharingan,huh. Well lets see of his can see this!"

Without warning he vanished into the thin air, but in fact he used the same principles as the after burner on a jet plane model. He reappeared behind Riku directing a side kick at his leg, attempting to force him at his knees.
he would then direct another side-kick at his back to send him on his face of the tower. Determined to get him off the tower and into the one behind the current tower they were standing on.

Sokudo Suta - Speed Star
Type: Kekkei Genkai, Supplementary
the sokudo suta technique enables the user to move at extremely high speeds to the point where even their movements can't be seen, allowing them access to both rapid attacks and defensive evasions. performing the technique enables the advantages of being able to not only approach and attack either an enemies blind or weak spot, but to also allow him to better engage and fight in close combat, which the Ninja Sword is best suited towards.

OCC: Remember not to Auto hit, try putting he tried, or attempted to punch soul or something similar. and remember to be descriptive paint the whole picture for me, every little detail.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:16 pm

He was forced to his knees but he didnt stay there he jumped back onto the next tower he was determined to prove himself to his opponent he jumped at soul in an attempt to drop kick his skull
Back to top Go down
Soul Nejime
Kage
Kage
Soul Nejime

Ninja Stats
Clan:

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:01 am

The rain became more intense, rapidly striking on the surface of the tower. a storm was coming.

He gazed at Riku as his opponent that had jumped off the tower and were headed towards him with a drop kick aiming for his head. Riku was fast but to obvious allowing Soul to dodge it, by simple taking a step to the left dodging the dropkick just barley.

Soul would direct a punch towards Rikus ribs empowered with chakra. hoping to send him flying into the tower wall.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 pm

He smirked as his sharingan had finally began to show him his opponents moves right as he was about to make them his sharingan had turned a icy blue color allowing him to tap into the high speed and extraordinary strength he held in side him

"hmph" he said as he dodged the attack and began running at high speeds around soul creating a mirage of what looked like 20 of him trying to catch him in it but in case he didnt catch him riku used the shadow doppelganger technique they all held kunai in case he tried to escape

Last edited by Riku Uchiha on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul Nejime
Kage
Kage
Soul Nejime

Ninja Stats
Clan:

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:32 pm

OCC: il have to put our spar at a pause, as i complete a few errands, this will my last post til i finish my errands ^^

Soul saw himself surrounded by 20 mirages of Riku, the rain had soaked his hair along with his cloths as he took out a kunai deflecting incoming blows as well as he could by countering any incoming attack with his Kunai.

He was impressed by Rikus ability to preform such a feat. Still perfectly calm he watched closely the moves made by his opponent, trying to find a flaw that would aid him.

He launched himself into the air by sending a chakra pulse into the ground. he then reached into his pocket and took out Twenty ninja needles that he threw down at his opponents
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:21 am

Riku gathered wind chakra in his palm and sent it flying toward the needles
"damn this guy is more of a challenge than i thought"

Riku back flipped out of sight to try and regroup his thoughts for a better strategy he deactivated his sharingan
"i was almost out of chakra but i have to keep going ill just have to resort to taijutsu"
Back to top Go down
Soul Nejime
Kage
Kage
Soul Nejime

Ninja Stats
Clan:

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:03 am

He watched as Riku vanished from site, he gazed around himself trying to locate his opponent. The constant rain stopped, as the temperature rise oddly. "Impressive" Soul thought to himself, as he brushed hair out of his face. his robe were constant flickering as he jumped to another tower to get a better view.

"So his a wind-type huh, Lucky" He found himself almost empty of chakra. "il have to resort to taijutsu for now" he thought to himself. The shady ruins of what used to be a proud town, seemed to glow in the cold night air as the moon shinned upon them.

He would snicker playfully as he waited for his opponent to make his appearance. "Im glad i got to fight such a strong opponent"

OCC: Good ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:39 pm

"looks like its lions barrage from here on out ill finish it with that untill then its regular taijutsu"
He said taking a deep breathe and running out in front of him and he activated his regular sharingan one more time and scaled the tower soul was standing on with the chakra he stored in his feet
Back to top Go down
Soul Nejime
Kage
Kage
Soul Nejime

Ninja Stats
Clan:

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:39 am

Soul noticed Riku coming towards him, he would flip backwards avoiding his attack. he then took out another ten ninja needles and threw it at Riku. he smirked as he hoped he would hit Riku, it would not kill him but it would wound him.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:54 am

Riku took two in his arm and crouched down in pain as he pulled them out
"maybe taijutsu isnt the right idea" Riku decided to change his chakra flow to lightening
Back to top Go down
Soul Nejime
Kage
Kage
Soul Nejime

Ninja Stats
Clan:

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:20 am

Soul smirked, he used the opening he had created when Riku was busy removing the needles he had thrown at him. His black hair flickered in the wind, along with his black robe as he dashed towards Riku. Soul could sense Riku's lightning chakra. "Lightning?" he thought. He was inches away from Riku. The coarse sound of electricity filled the air, Soul directed a punch at Rikus face. "Soul Authority!" as he punched he would attempt to drive his wavelength into Riku. Something that would slowly paralyzed him.

Chikara no Tama - Soul Authority
Type: Kekkei Genkai, Offensive, supplementary, Close range (0m~5m)
This is a taijutsu style is a form of self resonance which is only known by the nejime clan. By resonating with one's own soul the user can drive their own wavelength directly into an opponent's body through a physical strike upon them, slowly paralyzing them and is even able to interrupt the brainwaves in a foes mind by cutting the electrical signals quickly, rendering them unable to think or act for an amount of time. the blows come off as an electrical discharge and a clear direct blow can incapacitate the opponent and cause strong direct and internal damage.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:36 am

OOC:I'm just going to go in here.

A figure is last seen walking towards the Ruins,But who all knew where the ruins was.And As The figure got closer you could see That its a Man.A Young man.Appearently he was wearing all white,The rest all you could see...was his eyes.They glowed Red.This figure was none other then Gale Mato But It was a clone.His face was not happy.Why in the hell I'm I living,Why.And where the hell Am I going anyways,I haven't even began training Metal or Sound training yet.But where and when would I began training.Ugh,And where I'm I anyways....umm Only one way to find out. The clone in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Riku dodged the blow his second tamoe formed in his sharingan.He sent some chakra to his feet to get a quick burst of speed. He jumped onto one of the pillars starring down at Soul.
"i cant go on,im out of chakra"Riku knew that if he kept going he would surly die so he fled the scene immediately but said these words before he left" I enjoyed this fight,maybe when im stronger we can continue this and see who the real victor will be"he gave him a faint smile after that and disappeared from the area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ancient Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Ruins   The Ancient Ruins Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ancient Ruins
Page 1 of 1