Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Miles away from the spar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

*Miles away from the spar Empty
PostSubject: *Miles away from the spar   *Miles away from the spar EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Deep in the frosty forest miles away from the spar melina family is in sits dear melina on a tree why was she here when she was suppose to be watching the battle was it out of anger or jealous? She then spoke in a dark tone"im strong enough to fight why wont dady let me i understand im young i just want to show him and mama i can be strong and dont need to have to be a uchiha"she then punch the tree she was in as she jumped off it feel and then she came to a small ice cold lake to think as she hears lighting"must be dady chidori of some sort"she then begin punching the ground repeatedly until a crater formed"i hate bein genin you cnt do anything""she then closed her eyes as she fell asleep dreamin when she can fight beside her family then her parents will see her shine
Back to top Go down

*Miles away from the spar
Page 1 of 1