Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison- Empty
PostSubject: Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison-   Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison- EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Nathan Uchiha's Genjutsu

A Jounin ninja dashed forward going for a uppercut to the Uchiha's face. Nathan blocked the attack with a kunai at the same time inflicting damage to the one that had attacked him. The Uchiha dashed forward sending a barrage of kunai at the Jounin. The elite ninja blocked the attack with ease and dashed forward going for a kick to the face, if successful the ninja would go for a kick to the face followed by a kick to the gut. Nathan dodged the attack by anticipating what his opponent would do next. As a retaliation the Uchiha dashed forward going for a punch to the face followed by a kick to the gut.

The Jounin didn't expect a retaliation of the boy so soon and got knocked back," I never thought I'd use this technique, Gate of Closing. Open!!" The moment the ninja said that his skin turned red. Nathan could sense a incredible amount chakra emitting from the ninja,"What is this." Nathan said as he looked at the ninja. In this instant those words were uttered the ninja with lightning speed kicked Nathan into a tree. The Uchiha slowly stood up," He's strong, but with my eyes I can't lose."

Nathan dashed forward anticipating any sudden movements from the opponent. The Uchiha went for a upward kick to the face of the opponent. The Jounin blocked the attack, going for a bone shattering punch to the face. Nathan used his Sharingan to easily dodge the attack. He retaliated with a punch to the face going for a kick to the gut. Nathan attacked him with an even more gruesome combo than before going for a multiple punch kick combo ending it with a slamming punch.The Jounin got hit by the attack but he recovered extremely soon as if he didn't feel any pain,"Damn this guy."

Nathan was getting bore of this. The Jounin dashed forward with incredible speed, kicking Nathan in the gut following it up with a punch to the face. Nathan then said "is that all the power u have." Slowly the Uchiha stood up as he activated his Mangekyo Sharingan.

-------------------------Tsukyomi World---------------------

the Jounin looked around anxiously. His eyes were turning around, scanning the entire area. The crimson red moon send a chill across his entire back. His arms and legs were chained. Next to him were two walls. His arm’s chains went into those. He was kind of above the ground, for where the chains were connected with the wall was kind of high. His feet were chained to the ground and it was impossible to break free like this. Hundreds of Nathan appeared in front of the Jounin. They all said, “In this Tsukyomi world I control everything; time, space, mass, and even the pain you receive, I control them all.” Suddenly from the ground, the dead rise up holding blades, their boney, decayed hands groping for human flesh.. They slowly walked forward and all of them stabbed their blades through Jounin.

The Shinobi screamed it out in pain of agony. Then they all went for another round if stabs to the Shinobi’s body. One of the Nathan then said loudly, “This world might be an illusion, but he pain will not be an illusion. The pain will feel just like in the real world.” The blood on the Jounin body suddenly turned into flames. The ninja screamed it out as the flames started crossing all of his body. The Jounin tried to get the flames away from his body, but his hands were too tight chained up. The Shinobi then just stopped the screaming and looked down to the ground.

Tears started rolling down the Shinobi’s face. Then everything went black. All of the dead were gone and the Jounin was in some kind of giant cage. His arms and legs were still locked up so he couldn’t move. Spears started flying at him from all sides possible. He screamed it out as the first one’s tip hit his ribs. The chains suddenly released him and he fell to the ground. The giant black cage was gone. Only the sky and the crimson red moon were there. Suddenly he felt something at his feet. Hands were pulling him down to the ground, somehow he couldn’t move. He was in the ground until his waist.

Suddenly a giant ball of inferno appeared in front of the scared Shinobi. The ball of flames slowly headed towards the Shinobi location. As the ball hit Jounin the ground started shaking madly. The ninja screamed it out in pain as the ball of flames connected with the ground. As the flames hit the ground, a great amount of lava sprang up from where the ninja was standing. The pain was unstoppable for the ninja. Then everything once again became black. The Shinobi then started looked around and saw that he had come in a grass field with birds trees and other animals.

There were hundreds of different animals in this grass field. He could hear water rushing nearby. That meant that he was nearby a stream or something like that. The birds were whistling their most beautiful song in the trees and flying around, flapping with their different colored wings. Then Shinobi sighed for a second as he for the first time saw how beautiful this world was. He looked near the bushes and saw all kinds of grapes on them. He then also saw deer running around past the trees. The deer were running very hard away like they were running for something. He then heard large footsteps hit the ground.

The Shinobi tried looking through the bushes. He then heard a loud howl. The trees started tearing down and right there was standing a colossal dinosaur. Weren’t all dinosaurs extinct already? The Ninja knew that this T-Rex was very hungry. The giant predator started walking towards the ninja, showing its bloody teeth. The Jounin grabbed a kunai knife and raced forward with great speed. The Shinobi kicked the T-Rex’s head and then started slashing the giant monster. The T-Rex fell to the ground, dead. But the beast collapsed right on top of the Shinobi. Then Jounin quickly got away from under the dinosaur and looked around. He then sat down and sighed.

The Jounin thought to himself, “I have finally escaped that Uchiha’s wrath! After all of that pain I will change my ways. I will become a peaceful man, I will stop torturing others. Now I only need to find out where exactly I am.” Suddenly the Jounin heard a voice in his head, “It’s not over yet…” The Shinobi looked around and saw Nathan standing about a hundred meters from him. The Jounin said out loud, “How can you read my mind!?!?” The Uchiha sighed and said, “ I guess you didn’t catch it the first time I told you it. In this Tsukyomi world I control everything; time, space, mass, and even the pain you receive, I control them all.”

The Shinobi raced forward in anger and tried to punch him to the shoulder. I was just like Nathan disappeared into tens of thousands of vultures for a second. the jounin fell forward towards the ground. Nathan said, “Why would you bother fighting an illusion? Your death is unavoidable.” Nathan suddenly appeared in the air. His arms legs and other parts of his body suddenly started disappearing and turned into vultures once more. Hundreds of vultures raced towards the Jounin. All of the vulture then turned into Demon Windmill Shurikens or weapons.

The projectiles hit the Jounin body and he was send backwards in pain. He screamed it out and then fell on the ground. The blood started streaming from his body and he started breathing heavily. He said slowly, “Mother… Father… I failed you…” the shinobi face suddenly turned red. He was not dead yet. Suddenly hundreds of spiders came from every tree. The spiders were very big and hairy. They crawled up against his skin and started digging into it with their body. the shinobi screamed it out in pain as he felt on go underneath his skin and into his bones. He then fell unconscious to the ground.

----------------------------Real World------------
The Jounin had experienced a vast amount of torture from Nathan. As Shinobi fell forward to the ground and Nathan quickly deactivated his Mangekyo Sharingan. He grabbed his sword and cut the neck of the Jounin to make sure that he was dead. In the Tsukyomi World Nathan had tortured the Jounin for long days, but in the real world it was a mere second. The Uchiha turned around to the other Shinobi that he would have to fight next. One of the Shinobi said, “Boss, it’s impossible to beat this guy. He was able to kill the best ninja we had with a mere look to the face. And what was that technique anyway. Are you listening to me, boss?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison-   Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison- EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Sasuke Uchiha Verse Suffer Fuuma

ack, Standing In A Rain Village Street Waited For The Uchiha To Arrive. The Day Was Finally Here. He Knew The Up Side And The Down Side To This Fight. If He Loses, Zack Is Gone. If He Wins, He Proves Himself To His Father. Zack Still Didn't Know Why Sasuke Requested This Fight. He Guessed the Questions Would Be Revealed Soon Enough. Rain was Not Brewing. The Streets Were Dry And Hot. The 'Heat Waves' Could Be Seen But Not Clearly. The Streets Were Shut Down. Buildings Were Evacuated In Fear Of Being Destroyed.

Sasuke emerged under dimly lit street lanterns, some lights even flickered on this path as Sasuke would disappear and reappear along with the lights from view with red eyes hidden behind a long cloaked hood. Even at this time of the night the heat around here was unusually overwhelming, as the faint, but very senseable heat waves protruded the entire landscape. Houses and businesses are closed down and some shops are even wrecked beyond repair in their current forms.

Sasuke could see Zack waiting alone on these dark paved roads. *Sasuke says coldly and calmly* "Zack Hatake (Suffer Fuuma) today is the day you shall perish from this earth!"

*Sasuke got into a defensive stance awaiting Zack's attack.*

Zack Noticed Sasuke Had Arrived. His Grin Was Satanic Like. His Sharingan "Z" Shimmered In The Darkness. It Was Rotating.

"No, That's Where You're Wrong, It Is Time For You, To Be Erased From The Books Of Life!"

Sand Shifted From Sasuke's Side As Zack Twitched His Finger. The Sand Aimed To Grab Sasuke's Right Leg In a Swift Attempt. Portals Opened At All Corners Of Sasuke Making It So He Would Have Nowhere To Go. The Portals Formed Around Him Like haku's Crystal Ice Mirrors.

Hmph!..."The books of life isn't even compare to what I had imagined and already have in store from you. Nevermind that... Sasuke paused in mid sentence as Zack had moved one tiny finger muscle surveying it under his Sharingan and could almost predict what would happen next as Sand formed around him. Sasuke hides his hands beneath his cloak and starts performing jutsu while emmiting "Chidori Nagashi" currents discharging them off into the sand that spiralled around his ankles and headed straight for Zack at a speed that doubled the rate of lightning this circut of lightning strecthed on for 5 meters as it began to circut 360 around Sasuke like an underground electrical web..

All 4 corners around Sasuke had opened up as portals. "...Pathetic" *Sasuke grinned and shunshined through his own lightning Currents underground following his own path. At the same time as he done this a clone stood in Sasuke's place. Above ground to make it seeming appear as if he was drawn into the portals.

*The clone stands firm with the same amount of chakra equilvalent to Sasuke's and makes handseals while focusing on you as nothing seems to happen.*

Spoiler:

"THAT WAS A DIVERSION!!"

With Suffer's Sharingan He Predicted Over 4 Ways That Sasuke Would Avoid The Portals. He Monitored The Clone As Suffer Did Handseals. A Lava Clone Pierced His Way Under Ground As a Liquid Substance. The Clone Than Immediately Took Form Of Zack. He Rushed At Sasuke. The Lava Veil Around Zack And Suffer protected Them From The Lightning Effects Of Chidori Nagashi. ((The Clone Is Zack. I'm Suffer Basically))

Zack Rushed Head On Into Sasuke With Brute Force as In His Hand a Lava Rasengan Formed. Matching Any Electrical Form Of Chidori In Strength And Chakra. As He Rushed Suffer Made Sand From The Under Ground Try To Slow Down Sasuke And Sand Flew At His Eyes And Mouth. This Was a Battle To The Finish And Suffer Planned On Finishing It

As the clone above ground finished its hand seals under a cloak as a large water dragon emerged to meet the lava clone. This water dragon had begun to use another water jutsu of its own as the clone above ground performed another water jutsu as well. Althought if Zack wasn't stunned with the effects of Chidori Nagashi, and blocked Suffer from being attacked as well Sasuke knew what would stop Zack dead in his tracks.

A water prison jutsu formed around Zack and the veil solidyfing it and making it so no fire could be formed within making him incable of escaping and being that his element was Lava this was not a good predicament at all. Meanwhile it was the dragon's turn to perform its attack onto Zack and Suffer. The dragon had brought about a great deal of water as powerful as a tidal wave which formed below and above ground. The water strenghten the Lightning and Weakened the Lava in the Rasengan causing it to be over powered as it knocked away the incoming sand in the process.

Now it Was Sasuke's turn to perform a jutsu of his own "Devil's Domain Water Torture", Sasuke had smirked as all the water within the area had taken over the lava and with the lightning over coming the Lava Rasengan at the fact Suffer may be paralyzed and his failed attempt to blind Sasuke didn't make things any better. Though the fight took place underground water was everywhere. Zack was helpless as he was already inside a prison which Sasuke had chosen to shrink in size and increase the pressure ten-fold along with all the other water in the area.

The levels of the water had raised to a shocking 50% adding on to wave that hit the ground earlier, as it was put earlier water was everywhere. The 50% of it had already started to raise high above Suffer in a circular motion and spiral down in a circular flowing Wave around him and Zack. The Water inside Zack's prison made things worse for Zack as he'd be crushed by the pressure and explode in a matter of seconds.

Spoiler:

The Second Water Was Seen, Suffer Used Shiko's Ability To Pick Out The Individual Water Molecule Cells And Burst Chakra into Them To Make Them Explode. There Was So Much Water That Suffer Had To Hop On Top Of a Building To Stop From Being Affected By The Explosion. The Water Prison That Formed Around Zack Was Swiftly Forming Into Hot Magma. The Magma Also Exploded. Suffer Had Jumped Back Even Further Still Watching. The Street Had Exploding With Asphalt Flying Everywhere. Inches Away From Suffer.

With Sasuke Still Having The Chidori Nagashi Activated, While The Water Exploded Basically Right In Front of Him, The Shocks and Water Had Paralyzed Him. The Explosion From The Clone Also Left Serious Burns On His Skin. The Explosion Was So Big That Suffer Didn't Know If Sasuke Would Be Either Dead Or Just Paralyzed, Standing There Waiting For His Next Move. With His Sharingan He Predicted That Sasuke Was Just Paralyzed. The Streets Blown Up, Sasuke's Cover Was Blown. You Could See The Underground Where He Stood. Suffer's Sharingan Still Rotated As He Uttered These Words

"I Don't Want To Kill You. You Forced That Attack To Happen."

The water was indeed everywhere as Sasuke had stated in his mind to himself before. Sasuke's eye took on the form of EMS. As Sasuke's eye's gave color to chakra nature he could see his water was quickly being imploded with chakra from the Shiko ability. "Damn him..." Sasuke thought as he yelled out "You bastard!!!..." The water prison had taken out Zack so that it now just Sasuke and Suffer alone. Sasuke had called on the clone using a body switching jutsu so that it'll take the impact from water exploding into Sasuke's face. The clone had perfromed another water jutsu of freshly made water to guard itself from the newly made water that was now dissolved from itself imploding.The tornado of water stopped the water that was supposed hit Sasuke.

Sasuke had used the hot steamy vapors of the cooled imploded magma rock to shunshin to where Suffer was and used some of the imploding water to splash it onto him so that it would soak into his skin along with the water that was already touching Suffer's feet from the wetness of the even the tallest of the villages roof tops. "The debris of the ground from cracking and imploding from the absorbed groundwater would soon share the same fate as you Suffer as water has gotten into his skin." *Sasuke had used Kamui to warp himself to a time period where he wasn't soaked at all.*

Leaving the dragon behind before it to was dissovled to finish up one more jutsu. The dragon arises from the water at point blank range to luanch some of the water into Suffer's face to only spit out another dragon just like it that shot out another water dragon with tracking abilities with tracking potential at point blank range.

The dragons roared and went on for Suffer to tried and crash into him while going for mainly his face or anything it could hit. The racking one would eventually cath up with him as the clone made one more move it shunshined through the water dragon's and launched a water ball directly at suffer's tear ducts so even if he closed his eye's they would implode along with his brain and the water that was already imploding from my jutsu'.

Before Sasuke goes he says to Suffer "My water was gonna implode anyway and you just rushed the process, well sayonnara Suffer Fuuma"

Spoiler:

*A fading voice ehoes through out the area water was everywhere, including your own body*

Suffer Knew His Attack Wouldn't Hit. He Knew Sasuke Was a Much Better Ninja To Be Caught Off guard. With His Tomoe 3.((Yus Shin Had Tomoe 3)) Suffer Planned On Making This All Apart Of The Future. He Waved His Hand The Second He Saw Sasuke, A Warp Of Portals Formed Around Him. The Water Dragon Collided With The Portal And Was Sent Out Another Portal Somewhere Where Suffer Didn't Even Know. He Then Stepped Into Another Portal.

"All This Shall Be The Past,"

He Stepped Into The Portal Which Launched Him To The Future. A Future Where This Deathmatch Was Ancient History, And Him and Sasuke Were Once Again Friends And Family Members Beyond Belief

Suffer stands at the village gates of rock with a blood red cloak on. it looked as if it were moving. maybe it wasn't a cloak. maybe it was......wait a Lava cloak. but for protection or for comfort. either or. or maybe both. maybe for some other hidden purpose. nobody knew except for him. he hair had apparently been cut down 4 inches. The veins in his body popped out as if they were similar to an exo-skeleton. his skin was smooth with sweat. he had finished working out. he apparently jogged the way here. his pants were silky smooth and his shoes were regular ninja footwear. His eyes peered deep the the gates of Iwakagure. those bloodshot eyes which have seen continuous blood being innocently shed. he looked as evil as can be. his black pupils were that of a stressed human. but Suffer was not a human indeed. Yes he was not. but what was he. did anybody know? maybe a few select beings but he was indeed part ghost. the king of the ghost realm. the ruler of constant ghost spirits that romed in his realm. was he going to set them free once he rid of this village and rose another from the burnt ashes? only his intentions were opened to his inteligence.

Suffer Looked Suspicious with his attire and his monster attitude. he looked even though as he was about to start trouble. indeed he was. before Suffer had told the guards that he was the one who writes their pay checks they attacked foolishly. On ran up to suffer as he readied a punch. Suffer closed his eyes and focused. He could hear the guard coming closer and closer as the guard let out a huge 'ARRRRRRRRR' when the guard punched suffer in the stomach his hand past through his abdomen as the guard retracted his hand. In the heap of all the confusion Suffer punted the guard in his groin as he flew over the village gates helplessly with his groin and testicals shattered. Suffer said in a hushed voice only heard by himself

"Fucking Owned.."

The other guard observed as the first guard was flying through the gates never to have children or sex for that matter again. The second guard looked even more determined to take down suffer. He threw kunai as Suffer grabbed them all between the soles of his fingers. he then dropped them all smiling very lightly. he was thinking that the second guard was smart to try and distract him. but it wasn't good enough. Suffer kept his eye on the guard. the guard guard looked into his eyes. Suffer disappeared and reappeared with his knee to the mid section of the second guard as the guard throw up blood onto his pants leg. Suffer shook his head very slowly as he judo chopped the guard on the back of his neck. this caused the guard to drop to the floor in sheer pain. although he was not dead yet suffer laid his foot on the neck of him and twisted violently. loud cracks could be heard. what happened. was the last guard dead? yes he was. with his spine disconnected from his neck, life was stripped from his being. suffer wiped the blood from his pants as he spit upon the deceased guard.

"See you in my realm.."

Finally Suffer could overrun his village. as he the gates opened manually by suffer citizens looked at suffer with a strange look. nobody really knew that he was kage. it was a damn shame. the only thing on the villagers minds was if suffer had anything to do with the terribly injured gate guard that was being tended to by medical ninjas from around. for this they feared suffer some and ceased to make eye contact fearing he would kill them. too bad they would never know anyway that he was there kage and they had absolutely EVERYTHING to be afraid of. He placed his open palm out in front of his chest with arms stretched fully. he clenched a fist. nothing happened. the town citizens laughed thinking he was doing yoga. they thought he was too weak to have injured that guard who was still being tended too. his diagnoses was a broken groin and his two testi's broken into 19 peices. around that area was very swollen apparently. Suffer smirked as he continued what he was doing. this village was about to perish from existance. Suffer had closed his eyes and was breathing deep breaths. the town then began to rumble. this was the conclsiong of the crowd laugh. people on the opposite side could feel it. Suffer began to rise on a 10 foot tall sand stump. Quicksand rose from the depths of the ground sinking everything in sight. Suffer and his stump were uneffected. Screams from both children and adults were being cryed. building were also uneffected. infants cried from being awoken. Suffer cared for noone in the village. he was technically not kage of Rock but of Kokudokagure. The village hidden in the Realms. As all the villagers were sunken all sand disappeared back under the cement and earth.

There was nobody left in the village except Suffer. his job was almost done. one more task was to be pertained to. The entirely wipe out the houses and every trace of it. his hands were then risen above his head as the ground rumbled again. but this time it was more violent than the sand caused quake. Lava spurted from behind Suffer. Thousands of gallons were pouring as an ocean from behind suffer. he moved his arms in ways to part the wave around him. Suffer had a satanic smile spreaded across his face as the wave crashed into the village burning and melting everything in sight. Suffer sat on a lava stool and waited for about 30 minutes replenishing chakra within the time span. he had wasted more than 50% already. he then was risen by a lava typhoon over the village and saw that nothing was left. not a doll, not a peace of bread, not even a cell. it was just land. Suffer had succeded in his doing. Kokudokagure was to be built from not even the ashes. this marked a new era in the worlds history book. The lava slowly made his way down into the ground back to the earth's center past crust and core. it was time.

"Finally, this will mark the day that rock has been wiped off the face of the earth"

Suffer said this with a grin and determination. he was ready for the not so hard work of building kokudokagure. He sat and replenished his chakra as he remembered something important. he needed to make his way to the grounds of the Fuuma. but for what purpose. should he go? should he not. he didn't want to in fact. he was very tired and he wanted a nap. but he knew time couldn't be wasted. He stood up. He flipped his hair back as he drenched his neck back. it was shorter than having the usual hair size that he did have before. A portal opened up from where the village gate had been standing. Suffer walked to it taking one glance of the empty land that was his before making his way into the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison-   Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison- EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Heavens and Earth Clash, Hayataro verse Nathan Uchiha!

Nathan walked in looking at the sky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*As Nathan walked into there a light mist grew and the Legendary Dragon Sage walked onto the field of where the two ninjas would spar. Hayataro drew Tokijin with massive amounts of demonic pressure seeping out and filling the air invisibly making anyone below Hayataros Rank light headed and dizzy.*.............*I then close my eyes and soon the air around us begins to drop to a very low temperature*

as Hayatoro drew out her weapon Nathan active his sharingan he suddenly started to get light headed and dizzy be he didn't show it to Hayatoro, forcing on the fight his dizzy went away. I then did some handsign and said Heat Removal focusing on the energy around heat started to come inside his body, the Temperature became colder but Nathan didn't feel it he then drew out his Blade of the Damned ok let go

Katon • Heat Removal
Range: (0m ~ 10m)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Clan: -

Description: After performing several hand seals, Nathan will focus on the energy around him. The warmth and heat will begin to come into his body, within seconds, everyone will feel as if the temperature was twenty degrees below zero. All the heat will have gone into Nathan's body, preventing him from feeling the cold.

*As Nathan performed his jutsu my body instantly flickers and I appear in the sky with my blade aimed for Nathans skull with the glare of the Moon and Star's in the sky shining off of Tokijin making Nathans vision blurred if he looked up*

Nathan quickly sidestep to the right because his reflexes told him that an arm would shoot out from above him. Once Hayataro was on the ground close to him Nathan slash his scythe to Hayataro right shoulder, using his other arm Nathan grab a shuriken that had a seal on it and threw it at Haya left side. as the shuriken went toward her Nathan watched Hayataro's blade then suddenly his sharingan started to spin as it reaches to the lowest temperatures imaginable and unleashes a special black ice freezing her blade to the point that if she didn't drop it the black ice would have reach Hayataro's arm freezing it in a black ice that seem as if not even fire can melt it as it keep going until she was complete frozen

Name : Frozen amateratsu
Description : The sharingan starts to spin as it reaches to the lowest temperatures imaginable and unleashes the opposite of the amateratsu, this special black ice will freeze anything it touches and all that is caught in the ice are frozen for 7 days and 7 nights (during that time they will die due to their blood becoming frozen from the ice and being unable to breathe ) (has the same rules as amateratsu )

*As Nathan's scythe slashed my arm the clone I sent as I made a after image before I struck him explodes and lightning from the underworld begins to crack and shoot out towards Nathan.The mist grew thicker and thicker by the moment and I am then seen high in the clouds on top of Getsueiouja with my arms crossed and my eyes glaring down at Nathan*Did you really think I would come directly at you like that?No let me show you the power of a Sage............*I then raise one hand elegantly and immediately the stars in the sky begin to shine brighter than normal and soon comets from outer space begin to shoot down on Nathan and the ground bellow him while the mist grows thicker and the moon glowing brighter*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*the explodes push Nathan back as he try to block it the best that he can.* I should have knew that he said as he smile look up at Haya. So you going to take this to the sky ok then doing some handsign suddenly ghostly apparitions of angelic, gray wings appear on Nathan's back. I then jump up out of the mist to the sky flying toward haya as I dodge and cut down the comets that came near me with my scythe. Once I had reach Haya I said Haya!! let me so you why I am call the angel of deathan extremely large amount of chakra become collected in Nathan's hand, the fingers of which seemingly begin to clutch down upon the chakra, which is so powerful in nature that it takes on a physical manifestation of black demonic chakra. Nathan smile as the the chakra, became self-sustaining, begins to pulse as it releases a gray fog like formation displaying the displacement of the spiritual world around Nathan hand, which by this point becomes so unstable that Nathan use his other hand to stabilize the attacking arm. To Nathan's ears this powerful manifestation of charka releases a screeching, ghostly howl. Once formed, the self-sustaining pulse of ghostly, demonic chakra is released in a single fast pace strike, though as it travels it rips through the physical world it is swept by as it come toward Haya.

*As Nathan swung his scythe I quickly use a fused Shadow Step and appear high in the sky.I then raise Tokijin and close my eyes,as I do Pure Chakra begins to exert through the blade and entangle around it.As this happens its form drastically changes and the clouds in the sky begins to split and light from the heavens begin to crack through the black sky as I hold Tokijin with my eyes closed.The energy finishes spreading through my body and I then perform hand seals with my other hand and squint my eyes as I focus hard.While keeping Tokijin in its place I then elegantly and slowly swing it in one graceful slash and after a while a giant wave of Pure Chakra begins to rid the area of all evilly sending it directly to the underworld if it touches anything that has Demonic Nature except the caster of said jutsu.*No matter Nathan it was good while it lasted............*I then order Getsueiouja to send more of the comet at Nathan as the wave of chakra began to speed up the process of reaching him.*

As the self-sustaining pulse of ghostly, demonic chakra made contact with thee wave of chakra that Hayataro made it explosive outwardly as physical force destroy everything near it as it was it was being sent to the underworld it implodes within the spiritual world, drawing in the souls around the area, and draining the world itself of spiritual energy in the underworld. Nathan then did some handsign with one hand as he look at the wave that was coming at him Nathan suddenly disappear from Hayataro and her Getsueiouja eyes and reappear on the left side of Getsueiouja I then said I got one more move for you Hayataro look at her my sharingan began to change looking like a vortex itself and suddenly Nathan hear a bang in the sky behind him as the temperatures started rise to a high level.A skeleton then appear from within the clouds and begin to take form.Within min muscle form and two armor pads on Izanagi's shoulders,along with a garment.He also be hold a Naginata shaped weapon,which has no physical form. This technique was giving to me by Tobi now then meet the Sun God Izanagi Nathan said as Izanagi impale Getsueiouja with the Naginata sending him to the Underworld for all eternity making Hayataro to fall from the sky.

Name of Jutsu: Shunkan Idou a.k.a Instantaneous Movement
Jutsu Rank: B
village jutsu
Description: Unlike what its name suggests, Shunkan Idou is not actually a teleportation jutsu. It is in fact a time/space manipulation jutsu which turns 1 second into 10 seconds for the user. This means that when the jutsu is maintained, 10 seconds would have passed for the user while only 1 second would have passed in realtime. Can only be maintained for 1 second due to the chakra required to perform the jutsu. A maximum use of 7 times a day.

EMS Izanagi- God of the Sun
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Defense
Izanagi,named after God of the Sun is a technique, which uses the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan to create a spectral form that will appear in the sky.The technique will only be generated by both EMS eyes,similar to the Susanoo.At first there will be a bang in the sky and the temperatures will rise to a high level.A skeleton will appear from within the clouds and will begin to take form.After time muscle will form and two armor pads on Izanagi's shoulders,along with a garment.He will also be holding a Naginata shaped weapon,which has no physical form.

Izanagi has many abilities.One of his abilities is similar to Susanoo's,which is defending the user from incoming attacks.Another ability that the Izanagi can use is igniting the entire area of a 5km radius on fire.The last move is Izanagi's greatest ability is using the Naginata,also known as the Kagifuzen (Eternal Sin) to impale the opponent and send them to Yomi (the Underworld) for all eternity.This technique can only be used once in battle and can only be used once every two weeks.The Izanagi dissapears after a short time period
(2 post),so immediate defeat is necessary.

*As Nathan struck Getsueigakure I then smirk as I fall and then all my dragons from my arsenal begins to fly towards my from the clouds in the sky and save me from my fall,I then give them orders to wait in there position except for Nomikuchiouja,and Munashiiouja.As I stand on Munashiiouja my appearance begins to change drastically.*You know.........I didn't think I would have to use this technique,you are a good Shinobi Nathan.And for that.......I will make this the most elegant ending I can.*When I finish changing my form it becomes known that this is my Legendary Sage Mode,as I am in my form Tenseiga begins to shift into its Pure Form and hovers above my on the right as Tokijin begins to hover on my left.I then close my eyes and focus massive amounts of chakra into my Fan,Tokijin,and Tenseiga.As I do the ground starts to shake rapidly and crack under the pressure of the swords and fan.The sky begins to shift forming the patterns of crack marks the same as the ground.From the cracks of the sky northern lights begin to exert and shine on the tragedy the ground is in.From the cracks in the ground lava begins to spill on the earth and flood the whole area making the part of Moon were in a ocean of lava straight from the core of the earth.The scene of this conflicting image seems as if Hayataro himself started a war between Heaven and Hell.But in one blink of and eye Hayataro single handedly have made earth a battle field between the great ones and dark ones.With the pressure from the swords the pure chakra attracts many souls that swirl around them in a graceful dance of life and rebirth.*Zions.....Dragon.*As I say the name of the great beast the dragon of heaven comes down from its cave in the sky and sends a blast of white and a very light blue energy at Nathan and Izanagi with great speed and force.The blase from the dragon will send Izanagi back to the underworld and completely drain Nathan of his Chakra making it go below zero and age his body drastically*

*As Nathan's vulture picks him up I then close my eyes and my sword Tenseiga opens a crack in the sky,Getsueigakure comes out of the crack and the rest of my dragons follow and dance around me from the joy of seeing there brother again.*This......Is over...........*Tokijin and Tenseiga return back into there sealed state and sheath themselves,as they do my form goes back to normal as well as the sky and earth.Aisuouja The Ice King along with Soraouja starts to clean up the Lava as I fly into the crack where the heavens light shine brightly still.*

---

suddenly the gem that Nathan wear on his neck grow black as dark chakra surround him and his vulture. Once the chakra completely surround him looking like a ball of darkness to Hayataro it blast out from all around destroying everything as both Nathan and his vulture disappear with in the darkness without anyone knowing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison-   Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison- EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Sasuke Verse Tsuki

[01:56:08] abdoulaye_nara : who spars here
[01:56:26] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : alright...*rushes at you then flicker out of your vision and appears above your head

with a downwards kick8
[01:56:27] Tsuki Ranpu : C'mon.
[01:56:39] Tsuki Ranpu : *ish kicked into the ground*
[01:56:42] Blondsattack : o.o
[01:56:43] Tsuki Ranpu : = =
[01:56:56] Tsuki Ranpu : *rolls over and gets up*
[01:57:01] Tsuki Ranpu : I wasn't reayd..
[01:57:04] Tsuki Ranpu : *ready
[01:57:16] Aiko Ssej has been disconnected the Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:57 am (session timeout)
[01:57:21] Kisame Hoshigaki has been disconnected the Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:57 am (session timeout)
[01:58:10] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : my bad...heh *smirks*
[01:58:44] abdoulaye_nara : begin
[01:58:48] Tsuki Ranpu : *smirks* Alright, Now I am! *does a handsign and mist covers the area* Hidden Mist Skill...
[01:58:59] abdoulaye_nara : *watches eating popcorn*
[01:59:44] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : heh okay...now its my move *fills the air with ash*
[02:00:25] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Burning Ash Accumulation
[02:00:35] Tsuki Ranpu : *does handsigns from my hidden location =D* Mist Servant Skill... *several clones walk out of the

mist and toward Sasuke*
[02:00:35] Tamwyn has joined the chat the Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:00 am
[02:00:44] Emanyeru Kouseitan'i : ..................
[02:01:04] Tamwyn : *kicks the popcorn out of abds hands* oops didn't see you there knuckles
[02:01:12] Blondsattack : o.o
[02:01:22] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *clicks teeth* *detonates the ash and explodes the clones and you in a fiery wave

that happens when I click my teeth or stomp my feet*
[02:01:25] abdoulaye_nara : do i know you
[02:01:37] Tamwyn : i used to be Burning_Gundam from TNR
[02:01:49] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : when i stomp its worse its like a fiery shockwave that travels through the ground
[02:01:58] abdoulaye_nara : you buthole whats your rank
[02:02:10] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : i think I new buring gundam
[02:02:15] Ayameko Hirosaki has been disconnected the Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:02 am (session timeout)
[02:02:22] Tamwyn : i deleted my account tho
[02:02:23] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *knew
[02:02:36] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *sighs* distractions*
[02:02:45] abdoulaye_nara : im talking about tamwyn whats his rank
[02:03:02] Tamwyn : i am genin
[02:03:14] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : I don't have to find you I can just blow the entire area leaving me unaffected
[02:03:16] abdoulaye_nara : great we can spar
[02:03:42] Tamwyn : who said we was knuckles??
[02:03:45] Tamwyn : i sure didn't
[02:03:47] Tsuki Ranpu : *the mist clears and I'm laying on the ground, burnt* = = Ow..... *gets up* = =
[02:04:01] abdoulaye_nara : fine i challenge you to a spar
[02:04:05] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Hmmph...There you are
[02:04:10] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Sharingan!!!
[02:04:33] Tsuki Ranpu : Shit...*does a handsign and msit covers the area again*
[02:04:50] Tsuki Ranpu : *mist
[02:04:51] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *stomps feet to interupt your handsigns*...
[02:04:54] Tamwyn : i decline
[02:05:00] Blondsattack : o.o
[02:05:02] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : waves finger saying not this time*
[02:05:03] abdoulaye_nara : why
[02:05:18] Tsuki Ranpu : Hm? = =
[02:05:21] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : -wonders if you saw my finger-
[02:05:24] @ Itachi Uchiha : im am literall waiting for my post to post
[02:05:26] @ Itachi Uchiha : - -
[02:05:27] Tamwyn : cuz i said so and i have more buisness to attend to than a spar
[02:05:31] Tamwyn is Disconnected on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:05 am
[02:05:31] @ Itachi Uchiha : damn lag
[02:05:37] Blondsattack : o.o
[02:05:41] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : ok itachi
[02:05:49] abdoulaye_nara : then give me a curse mark seal
[02:05:52] Tsuki Ranpu : *looks at Sasuke* = = Hmmm...I need to think..
[02:06:21] @ Itachi Uchiha : posted
[02:06:25] @ Itachi Uchiha : finally
[02:06:28] @ Itachi Uchiha : lol
[02:06:35] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *still has finger waving and looking at Tsuki with my right hand behind my back*
[02:06:50] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : no curse mark seal for Nara
[02:07:03] Tsuki Ranpu : *closes eyes and sits down, thinking*
[02:07:28] abdoulaye_nara : why not theres no level 2 chidori for nara no genjutsu for nara what is for nara
[02:07:42] Blondsattack : G'night night guys
[02:07:44] @ Itachi Uchiha : shadows
[02:07:45] Blondsattack is Disconnected on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:07 am
[02:07:46] @ Itachi Uchiha : - -
[02:08:38] abdoulaye_nara : *glares at itachi*
[02:08:42] Tsuki Ranpu : Hmmm..
[02:09:25] @ Itachi Uchiha : dont glare to long *mangekyou activates*
[02:09:44] abdoulaye_nara : *stops glaring*
[02:09:44] Tsuki Ranpu : *stands up and faces Sasuke, does handsigns and holds his hand out toward him* Lightning Blast.

*fingers tips glow a light blue color and several blasts of lightning shoot out at Sasuke*
[02:09:52] Tsuki Ranpu : *my hand
[02:10:20] @ Itachi Uchiha : hmm - -
[02:10:30] Ayameko Hirosaki has joined the chat the Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:10 am
[02:10:42] @ Itachi Uchiha : *mangekyou resides*
[02:10:57] abdoulaye_nara : hey itachi were in akatsuki
[02:11:06] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Lightning blast gahh poor choice very Conductor no jutsu
[02:11:16] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : coverts your lightning into usable chakra for me
[02:11:31] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *waves my hand in front of Tsuki
[02:11:41] Tsuki Ranpu : = = Hmmm...Sunuva....*ignores Sasuke's hand*
[02:11:59] Tamwyn has joined the chat the Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:11 am
[02:11:59] Tamwyn is Disconnected on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:11 am
[02:12:01] Tamwyn has joined the chat the Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:12 am
[02:12:06] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *my hand raises into the air*
[02:12:22] Tsuki Ranpu : Hmm..
[02:12:26] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : my left hand raises as the one behind me grips onto something*
[02:12:32] Tamwyn : keep asking for curse mark knuckles and i will get on Orochimaru and rip your head clean off your

shoulder --__--
[02:12:55] abdoulaye_nara : i see
[02:13:13] Tamwyn : now what i am doing requirs lots of Concentration
[02:13:30] Tamwyn : i am studying that atlantean language
[02:13:38] Tsuki Ranpu : Ah! *does handsigns* WATER DRAGON SUMMONING! *Spews a large amount of water on my mouth,

onto the ground*
[02:14:12] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : ...
[02:14:14] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : lag
[02:14:18] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : ....
[02:14:32] @ Itachi Uchiha : posted
[02:14:45] abdoulaye_nara : sasuke is it possible for you to teach me another jutsu for my jutsu creation
[02:14:57] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Water dragon picked this up from zabuza) Hydra dragon jutsu (3x stronger than

water dragon actually a three headed water dragon)
[02:15:09] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *sends a wave to counter yours and blast you
[02:15:34] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : abs ask Shika
[02:15:39] Tsuki Ranpu : *a dragon rises out of the water, that was on the ground and takes the damage for me* o.o
[02:15:46] Emanyeru Kouseitan'i has been disconnected the Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:15 am (session timeout)
[02:16:14] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Chidori nagshi
[02:16:31] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : sends voltages underground to stun and hold you still
[02:16:48] abdoulaye_nara : shika cant because A he can only teach me shadow techniques and is it possible for me to

upgrade chidori with out your help
[02:17:03] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *my left hand summons kirin bc it stayed in the air this entire time
[02:17:28] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : umm...I have to think about it abs..seriously
[02:17:31] Tsuki Ranpu : *is stunned*
[02:18:05] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : a over sized electrical dragon that's almost impossible to dodge
[02:18:08] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : falls upon you
[02:18:16] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : KIRIN
[02:18:37] @ Itachi Uchiha : posted
[02:18:53] Tsuki Ranpu : *ish hit by the dragon*
[02:18:56] Tsuki Ranpu : Alright
[02:18:57] Tsuki Ranpu : I lost.
[02:19:47] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *helps you up*...yea...see I may act weak but don't underestimate me
[02:19:55] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : ok Itachi
[02:20:21] @ Itachi Uchiha : tsuki died lol
[02:20:25] Tsuki Ranpu : lol
[02:20:26] Tsuki Ranpu : Well
[02:20:32] Tsuki Ranpu : = = Its hard fighting you
[02:20:33] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : in the c-box yea
[02:20:40] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : but it was a spr from the start
[02:20:44] Tsuki Ranpu : cuz my lightning jutsu don't do anything
[02:20:50] abdoulaye_nara : *uses ninja art roots on sasuke*
[02:20:53] Tsuki Ranpu : and you escape my water jutsu
[02:20:53] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Itachi youknow the only one i actually ever killed was you
[02:21:15] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : and Konan
[02:21:17] @ Itachi Uchiha : wow
[02:21:23] @ Itachi Uchiha : not really
[02:21:24] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : is trapped by shadows
[02:21:30] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : huh?
[02:21:43] @ Itachi Uchiha : remember the forest of death and ur curse mark
[02:21:47] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : i stuned and left most paralyzed
[02:22:01] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : umm he still lived I just broke his arms
[02:22:06] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Shino killed him
[02:22:14] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : in preliminaries
[02:22:14] @ Itachi Uchiha : lol go shino
[02:22:23] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : or did I kill that other sound ninja?
[02:22:33] abdoulaye_nara : there roots *uses chidori on the main roots electrifying the roots which electrifies sasuke*
[02:22:46] @ Itachi Uchiha : ...................
[02:22:58] abdoulaye_nara : sasuke you helped me come up with a new jutsu thanks
[02:23:00] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : absorbs the electricyt once again using it as my own chakra...nice try
[02:23:08] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : I ain't raikage for nothin!!!
[02:23:16] Tsuki Ranpu : How does a genin know Chidori
[02:23:18] Tsuki Ranpu : *?
[02:23:25] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : I did Tsuki
[02:23:33] @ Itachi Uchiha : lol
[02:23:38] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : at genin rank and he doesn't know chidori
[02:23:42] Tsuki Ranpu : = =
[02:23:43] abdoulaye_nara : sasuke taught me
[02:23:45] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : he knows lightning ball
[02:23:46] Tsuki Ranpu : You're special
[02:23:53] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : he throws it and its d-rank
[02:24:10] Tsuki Ranpu : Hm, I was take over Sand.
[02:24:13] Tsuki Ranpu : It has no kage.
[02:24:20] abdoulaye_nara : wth i thought you taught me chidori
[02:24:28] @ Itachi Uchiha : it does tsuki - -
[02:24:40] Tsuki Ranpu : No it dosen't.
[02:24:41] Tsuki Ranpu : = =
[02:24:47] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *sighs* i gotta go
[02:25:00] @ Itachi Uchiha : pein is here
[02:25:01] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : check again it said lightning ball
[02:25:07] @ Itachi Uchiha : pein is gaara -___-
[02:25:10] Tsuki Ranpu : I'll ask Pein.
[02:25:10] abdoulaye_nara : didnt you teach me chidori
[02:25:12] Tsuki Ranpu : = =
[02:25:13] @ Itachi Uchiha : it has a kage -______-
[02:25:19] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : nope
[02:25:26] Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- is Disconnected on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 am
[02:25:31] Ayameko Hirosaki has been disconnected the Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 am (session timeout)
[02:25:31] Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- has joined the chat the Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 am
[02:25:45] Tsuki Ranpu : No It dosen't!
[02:25:46] Tsuki Ranpu : ><
[02:26:07] @ Itachi Uchiha : yes it does now get over it -___-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison-   Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison- EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Verbal Pwnage Qoutes

XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i : i love multi battles
[12:33:05] @ XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i : gives me more people to kill
[12:33:16] @ XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i : hmm i wonder what happened to hikaro's soul...
[12:33:43] @ XzenAloide Senju : .-.
[12:33:55] @ XzenAloide Senju : Its....ummmm...in its body? ._.
[12:34:35] Tengu Uchiha : *Tengu chuckled and began to clearify on the reason he wanted to summon Dragons*Brother do you know why the Snake is always depressed and bound to the earth?*Tengu then used a quote of his favorite philosipher*The Snake holds his head up to the skies in hopes to fly but is forever bound to the earth due to its weak ways.Dragons are that of reptillian blood more or less to the Snake than any other.I a Snake have grewn wings and have already to set off to acomplish my dreams.And I will let no one,and I mean no one stop me.Even if it means killing a mere image of me
[12:35:19] Shunsuke Uchiha : That's father's quote.
[12:35:26] @ XzenAloide Senju : ._.
[12:35:27] Shunsuke Uchiha : In a way.
[12:35:42] Shunsuke Uchiha : I hate your guts.
[12:35:59] @ XzenAloide Senju : As 2 genin fight.
[12:36:03] @ XzenAloide Senju : Only 1 will win. ._.
[12:36:14] Shunsuke Uchiha : Dragon is still a snake..it can never beat the kings of the sky,brother...the birds.
[12:36:28] @ Akane Hana : O.o
[12:36:38] Tengu Uchiha : Good hate me Shunsuke,because I will show you why I am better than father.And most of all you.

[12:38:47] Sasuke Uchiha has joined the chat the Wed May 06, 2009 12:38 pm
[12:38:53] Shunsuke Uchiha : Replied.
[12:39:04] Tengu Uchiha : As the confused bird flies for a reason to live it is burden by the call of the clouds.As the dragon flies it shal engulp the bird with no purpose ending its burden of flying for without reason.I the dragon of dominence shall engulp you in my path of destiny and continue to fly with my head held high not caring how many birds I kill in crossfire.
[12:40:06] @ XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i : ...
[12:40:17] @ XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i : *sighs*
[12:40:20] @ XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i : bro
[12:40:22] @ XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i : your kids
[12:40:29] @ XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i : are absolutely insane =/
[12:40:32] @ Sasuke Uchiha : I know - -

[12:40:49] Shunsuke Uchiha : As the dragon thinks he is soaring high in the sky he is surprised by the illusion that he is king just because he is above the others. The arrows of righteousness shall pierce through the dragon's wings and will land him on the ground where his place was and where he belongs because he is a snake with nothing but dreams.

[12:41:10] @ Sasuke Uchiha : My Qoute is: Though the Snake dreams to fly
[12:
[12:41:42] @ Sasuke Uchiha : but You'll have your chance to fly Snake, in the Talons of a Fucking Hawk

[12:42:32] @ XzenAloide Senju : No it will have its chance to fly while the hawk has it in its talons. :3
[12:42:45] @ XzenAloide Senju : Untill it gets devoured anyways. O.o;

steroids no offense, inherited power...not earned but well used

[13:02:07] @ Sasuke Uchiha : I want to show my Sons the eauty of earned prowress and not just

----

[12:33:07] Apathy Fuuma : k
[12:35:10] Apathy Fuuma : uh..
[12:35:16] Apathy Fuuma : I forgot to say I cloned ..
[12:35:29] Apathy Fuuma : I will just go with it by my next post.
[12:36:47] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Ok
[12:38:15] Apathy Fuuma : Let me tell you this.
[12:38:26] Apathy Fuuma : It would've been much better if you'd activated your sharingan
[12:38:38] Apathy Fuuma : when you had the chance..
[12:40:02] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Damn...wanted to that once you flew past the clone as an eagle
[12:41:04] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : didn't feel the need tho
[12:41:36] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : ...Well I'll be done serving my purpose for you after this move is over...
[12:41:55] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Maybe you'll most-likely use those moves much better than I have

[12:42:04] Apathy Fuuma : Replied.
[12:42:18] Apathy Fuuma : We'll see.
[12:42:41] Apathy Fuuma : Father would probably call you back again to fight me with my paths...a friendly spar that is.
[12:42:55] Apathy Fuuma : So it isn't the last time we gonna see each other.
[12:49:29] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : replied
[12:49:49] Apathy Fuuma : k
[12:50:32] Apathy Fuuma : ...I hate you..
[12:51:17] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : *smirks*...your good
[12:51:23] Apathy Fuuma : I will post later on. I will go and do something else till I analyze your post.
[12:51:26] Apathy Fuuma : You too...
[12:51:28] Apathy Fuuma : Later,sensei.
[12:51:31] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : Alright
[12:51:34] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : later
[12:51:38] Apathy Fuuma is Disconnected on Wed Apr 15, 2009
[13:49:54] Apathy Fuuma : Your genjutsu won't work on me, Sasuke.
[13:49:56] Apathy Fuuma : At least this one.
[13:49:57] @ Kakashi Void of Death : yes congrats on becoming a jounin Aya
[13:50:12] @ Kakashi Void of Death : xd Sweet
[13:50:13] Fukama Shibari has joined the chat the Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:50 pm
[13:50:36] Ayameko Hirosaki : Thanks. And I'm 17! (RP)
[13:50:37] Fukama Shibari : *Walks in covered in cast and bandages* Damn i hate genjutsu...
[13:50:48] Apathy Fuuma : ...
[13:50:50] @ Kakashi Void of Death : Sasuke I am your father
[13:50:53] @ Sasuke -Sage Of Heavens- : My genjutsu...you mean yours?
[13:50:54] Apathy Fuuma : You don't know how to counter-them..
[13:51:04] Apathy Fuuma : ...I hate your guts,sensei.
[13:51:08] @ Kakashi Void of Death : hi Fukama
[13:51:1
Nieko K.: Your gen won't work...you mean yours?...I hate your guts XD
Kari Yarbrough: lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison-   Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison- EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Sasuke's RP Sample, Uchiha Takeover

-Sasuke has little black pocket notebook he carries along with him he writes down information of his adventure inside daily.-

This is Day One Sasuke hadn't written a thing inside the notebook at all.

~~Sasuke grabs only a few thing and begins his journey far off into new uncharted lands he's never explored before around the 5 Nations. He roams these newly found areas alone no longer looking back at his clan knowing they are in good capable hands. As he enters a small town just not far off from the Leaf called "Tanzuku Town" he could smell the scent of fresh bread rolls dancing through out the air tempting him to follow it back its source. A man at the market place screams out "Fresh Bread!" get it while its steaming hot! ...Sasuke was lured and entranced by this scent, fore he hadn't eaten in weeks.

~~The bread was decorated in edible food coloring in the image of a cat. *growl...gurgle...rummmbble urrrrgge* Sasuke's stomach couldn't take it no longer, he reached deep into his pockets and retrieved not a single drop of ryo. Just then at that very moment *Ring Ring Rinnnggg* Someone stop him!!! -several security units yelled out- a masked figure had just ran out of the Tanzuku Casino with a large amount of money inside of a burlap sack. Sasuke barely even pays attention to the figure minding his own business while he goes for a bite of his bread he'd stolen in the shape of a neko.

~~The masked figure yells out "OUT OF MY WAY KID!" Sasuke *blinks* Kid? Forgetting he was stuck at the age of 16 due to Ems, and Akabana's gift of Longevity placed upon him. BUMP! -Sasuke's only meal was this small loaf of bread and it was just knocked out of his hands now flipping just 5 meters above Sasuke's head. Sasuke looked at the man getting into Jeet Kun Do stance. He laucnes a series of rapid fire punches shown in a blue hue hitting the man directly below his chest. The Solar Plexus. The man begged for air as Sasuke then glared at him directly in his eyes "Tsukuyomi!!!".

---The Tsukuyomi---

In this world the man stood thick blood like liquid, that was black as oil. The horizon was crimson red and everything including his own limbs was in a negative black and white tone. The moon appeared larger than usual as the ground rumbled beneath the man's foot. Fiery ever blazing hands of the dead had risen from the ground floor holding the man in place, with the image of his own parents. "Wha-, W-What is this place? The man shrieked and shrilled out of terror. How did I get here it was just morn *A voice from out of the blue booms down as 3 red eyes of Sharingan swirled around in plain view of of the man.* SILENCE YOU FOOL!!!...-Sasuke's stomach grumbles- Damn not now?!
...The genjutsu is canceled out as the man drops to the floor in reality in mental pain barely even concious, and his saliva drooling onto the ground.

~~Sasuke catches the bread munching it as it falls back down within reach. *smiling to himself in satisfaction* Sasuke continued on not realizing he'd over-reacted to having his only meal knocked away was miniscule to what he's done to the man. Sasuke was cranky and had stomach aches so he didn't care at the moment. The security saw the man drop from only a single glare from Sasuke. They called out to him "Hey You, yeah you kid?" Sasuke looked over his shoulders at the security wanting to be alone and eat his meal in peace, he walks off. How'ever this doesn't help the security pursues him which annoyed Sasuke even more so he halted. The security guards offer Sasuke a job as an anbu around the small town. Sasuke refuses, so they generously rewarded Sasuke with the ryo the man had stolen.

Sasuke decided it was time to enjoy the nightlife here.

Later That Night -The Bar-

At the moment night started falling Sasuke was entering the bar. Sasuke decided to spend his well earned funds on a drink or two as he sat alone on a bar stool, knowing his limits he dared not become drunk. Some awkward stares were directed at Sasuke as attendee's of the tavern were spreading rumors around like a plague. The whispers and murmors makes the venue so silent that you can hear a small 1ct ryo land on the ground. Sasuke can tell it was all over him from the moment he sat down the room was drop dead silent.

Someone then broke the silence "Its him!!!" A delirious man had stumbled off not only being drunk, but weakness of the Tsukuyomi he'd placed on him earlier. The delirous figure was not alone and this time he was dressed in professional suit like uniform along with a katana attached to his backside. Ahh hhaa oowww owww Haaa *hic* The man clenched his head doubling over onto the ground.

The seemingly weary, drowsy man points to Sasuke from the floor. "That's the guy boss, several men playing poker drop their cards at once. You sure? I'm positive." Twirling kunai and a razor like dual switch blades are heard flipping open as they approach Sasuke surrounding him. Sasuke pays them no mind. "Go away...If you have no business with me leave". "Oh, we have plenty of business with you my friend. The room burst into laughter and snickering. "Oh the kid's gonna get it now, right boss?" a drunken lackey sneered while sitting next to Sasuke.

This is the one that almost had me sent to that far off prison surrounded by boilng magma." A figure with redish black tinted hair had emerged by the name oh. Azieno Yurusaki. "Is that so?" he commented as he snapped his fingers.The man sitting next to Sasuke goes for a quick cut towards Sasuke's jugular vein. Sasuke refuses to allow this so he smashes the guy's wrist downwards shattering the bones crushing the bones to dust while its still in the flesh. while taking a large thick Sake bottle and smashing it into the man's face. Sasuke then twist his body around into a 180 deg postion while rolling backwards over the bar table he kicks his feet down at the chair he'd sat in as it forcefully soars off into someone's shin area causing them to fall and stumble backwards into the card game table head first.

Azieno Yurusaki goes outside and vanishes off into the distance leaving Sasuke here with his cronies.The entire swarm of them thought they had Sasuke pinned down as he was hidden behind the bar stool.
An entire weaponry shop of shuriken was loaded and launched into the area Sasuke layed low. As the fell and rained down where he'd hidden himself not a single one touched him he'd cut through them all while the other's hadn't noticed. Sasuke used a Transformation, Shadow Clone jutsu to appear dead. "Is he still down there?" -Sasuke had replaced himself with a highly flammable alcohol product known as Sake, and left a paper tag bomb with a wire attached to the end of it inside it, Stttrrrrriiipp- The wire is almost in a unexpected spur of the moment is removed as the bottles glass shards scatter into the face of everyone looking down at him. While the distraction is set into motion, Sasuke planned his next attack.

My eyes, my face its...ITS BLEEDING!? -some of the mobsters complained. TwHack! A chair flies across the room hitting several of the men at once as Azieno walks outside of the bar a sudden crashing sound
can be heard as a body whips out of the bar's main window rolling towards his ankles. Azieno had recognized the man as his drunken, brother. Meanwhile Sasuke continued his standoff merely toying with all the mob-like foes. A large man tried grabbing Sasuke and hurling him into a display shelf of the drinks that can be sold. Only to realize his efforts of doing so was useless as Sasuke flew through the air -Sasuke fell to his feet just short of the throw, as the man could no longer feel his muscles. They've been neutralized before Sasuke was launched off.

People began cheering as Sasuke, was about unknowningly to rid a town that had been constantly harrased by these guys.

Acts of past Random kindness...

~After going through an empty wide clearing that seems like a deserted area where a war once lingered I decide to do something nice in commemoration to the fallen Moon Shinobi. *Takes my fist ramming it into the ground and instead of hurling the enormous rock I place it onthe ground and plant it there*

*shapes it up using Chidori into a cone shaped mountain*

Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Description: Doton • Doryou Dango is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, the user is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Using their ability to manipulate the earth, the user can lift up the ball and hurl it at their opponent, flattening all in its path.
Limit: Doton Element.

Hmm...Not big enough, yet needs more soil. *Goes through handseals at about blazing speed*

Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Type: Supplementary Modifier
Range: Close (0-5m)
Description: Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

Out of the blue a large river of mud drenches the sides of the cone like rock giving it a mountain like appearance.

Spoiler:

inhales and exhales a large blast flames that scorch the mountains bring so much heat with it, that it starts to rain once more.

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu [Fire Release • Grand Fireball Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Infuse, and Burst
- Hand Seals: Ram, Tiger, Horse
- Effect: A skill that was first coined by the Uchiha Clan, now overtime has been found in the hands by various individuals. This jutsu gathering chakra expanding the chest and refining it to a higher level of chakra. Bringing the hand forth and breathing out that chakra, in which is blow out through the hand. Once leaving the hand it expands outward to a great fireball which covers an area with a radius of fifteen feet .Can cause 1st degree burns

Ugh, its still missing something!!

observes the muddy, runny mountain that hardens after I apply some fire to it.

Hmph of course!!

Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile
Type: Attack
Range: Close (0-5m)
Description: Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from a river of mud. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

A dragon made of pure mud is called forth to spew mud filled with tree and grass seeds onto it.

...As the rain hits the mountains for a few weeks, grasslings, and plant buds incessantly begin to bloom all over and to my suprise, the celestial gods bestow a gift for my efforts of creating a mountain. A lunar eclipse dawns over this place for eternity.

Subject: Re: Lunar Eclipse Mountain Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:58 pm

cool thanks sasuke

Here, it rains endless meteors from the heavens causing eruptions and large explosions and impacts damaging the ground below, reshaping and reforming its landscape almost every day. The meteors strike down as if they had a mind of its own Sasuke originally used a Meteor jutsu here with enough chakra to make the firey balls fall for a year. The ground is dry and cracked up in mist of ash like rock crumbled all over.

-Practice dodging, sparring while the meteors get in your way, or just watch them rain down with a loved one from the safety of the plateaus nearby your choice.

¤ ¤ Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

Theme Song: Vacation-Young Jeezy

Sasuke Uchiha
Sage of Heavens

Number of posts: 1225
Registration date: 2008-06-24

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $83000
Subject: Re: Meteor Storm Plateau Today at 3:12 pm

-Kuchiyose, Speed training and swift movement

As the fire rained from the skies composed of hot rocks deep inside and compressed together molded up tightly Sasuke dodged them one by one and summoned multiple cloneswith one single thought on his mind. "I will defeat Madara Uchiha!" Sasuke masters his Kuchiyose techniques while developing several Ninja Arts. He evades the fire balls just as they seem to melt him away upon impact. -Splashes lava occurs and splatter about as about 3 Meteors are hacked and skewered into disc falling about the area, Sasuke yells out "This won't do, I have to become better than HIM!" Sasuke went through an instant flicker of hand seals as several meteors aim to collide in the area in which he stood.

-Only what could be described as a typhoon blended in with a tsunami occured as the Plateau's dried up crater rapidly became flooded with water. Water levels had risen and a large being of water emerged from the sea floor using its own jutsu. As Sasuke stood on the center of the water a vortex had formed spiralling around him and pitting him into the center of it. The dragon itself had ambushed all of the meteors using my stats in terms of speed, evasion, strength etc... They all began to rain down as chunks of cooled rock forming a several island in the process. Meanwhile the dragon inacted on its own, Sasuke had shielded himself from flaming meteors and was now prepared to test his own body against intense levels of ultra violet heat in order to prepare his defenses.

Mizu No Tatsumaki (Tornado of Water)
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Double Spin, and Focus
- Hand Seals: Serpent, Boar, Ram, Serpent
- Effect: A technique where water is made into a large spiralling vortex that spins around the ninja. This technique can be used both offensively and defensively. Offensively to attack the opponent, and defensively to deflect projectiles

Suiton • Suishouha (Water Release • Water Colliding Wave)
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialization, Difuse, and Focus
- Hand Seals:
- Effect:A technique where the user harnesses a great deal of water within their body. Having their chest petrude outwards, and finally releasing forth a great wave of water. This powerful tidal wave can easily cover an area with water and flood it
[Note - Provides water for additional water jutsu]

Suiton • Suiryuu Kuchiyose [Water Release • Water Dragon Summoning]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialize, Difuse, and Condense
- Hand Seals: Serpent, Ram, Boar, Hare
- Effect: A skill in which creates a body of water with its own conciousness. Gathering their chakra into their body, the user spews forth a great mass of water from their mouth. This water, lays upon the ground for a few moments. After those few moments, a large dragon of water emerges. Being a total of six feet tall and ten feet long. The dragon that is summoned has a fourth all of all yours stats, has only one fourth of your stamina and half of your chakra. The dragon can use all of your suiton jutsu that you know, but they only do half damage

-p.s Half of this area still rains Meteors on an Ash like surface, will post the newly formed area made up of scattered islands.

Uchiha Take Over!

A large angry crowd runs out to face about 15 Uchihas claiming that we cannot take over this place. Lava erupts and burst from volcanoes from far off causing a large explosion in the distance. "Hey, who do you think you are? *pushes Takezo* This is OUR village. If you think we are gonna go with out a fight, you are sadly mistaken. *They all rush at diffrent Uchiha that have gathered here rioting some take sniping positions of craters, and houses nearby*

These kids sure does have a mouth on them, they act like the own the place. Several tall, muscular men mock Sendohiru,Ryoku, Mitsuki and Mimi's strength. You all say your father could easily dispatch of us. Hey guys do you hear this some guy named Sasuke is going to dispose of US? *laughter fills the air* Look why don't you all go home?

One man leans forth set in motion to push Mimi down onto the ground. *whooshing noises are heard coming from above as Sasuke and four other's arrived shrouded in the ash of a dying volcano*

Spoiler:

The man screams in agony as the skin in between his middle finger and index finger had been torn open by a shuriken that was now stuck inside the ground with his skin still attached to it.

Hmph, either you all leave now, or suffer a eternal repeated traumatizing hell. Some of you won't even escape with you lives. *looks around as no one buldges out of our way*

Sasuke snaps his fingers as the other four are ready to glide down onto rooftops. "Let's Go"

Sendohiru grew angry as the men insulted him, balling his hand into a fist. Right as he was about to attack the man and prove his power he saw his father come in and attacked the man as he was about to push Mimi."You should have listened to us because now your all going to die heh." Sendohiru smirked as he prepared for the battle ahead."We're taking this village and there ain't a damn soul alive in it who can stop us you hear?" Sendohiru directed his attention to a group of Genin who were setting up to resist the attack themselves and calmly walked over to them, pulling a kunai out and grinning as he spun it on his finger. He suddenly charged full speed past one, slicing his throat from behind while all the others watched and grew angry surrounding him from all sides."Well now this isn't fair." Sendohiru quickly disabled half of them with quick, well aimed kunai throws."For you guys that is." The rest of them proceeded to gang up on him and attack as he blocked and dodged waiting for an opening to counter.

Ryoku takes out a Kunai and follows his father and other siblings. "You are fools to even think about being able to even take the likes of Sasuke's child, I am not even a Genin and I could take you all. For I am of the Uchiha bloodline, and our Sharigan is like no other. Do not think, you are mighty, until you defeat even me." He laughed a bit and landed on a rooftop. "Do not insult the Uchiha clan, again you it will cost your lifes." Ryoku actived his sharingan and laughed yet again. He then takes out his sword, named Arusa.

"Fear my powerful sword." He nodded at his father. "If you want I can stay behind and take on the ones, that want to take us out, like cowards." He waited for his father's anwser. "I shall meet up with the group later, without a mark on myself. He said with a smile, now holding his kunai infront of his head. He then looked to his other siblings. "You guys better hurry, this is about to get heavy." He took his sword and slashed it in the air, sending a blast of sound. The men did not have enough time to react, seeing how this attack had been sound, and sound was fairly fast. Even if they tried to block the attack, with weapons or their own body parts, they would have a hard time, seeing as the sound traveled around things. Thus, bringing the rest of the men to their graves.

Nathan laugh at the crowd. "You already lost your village you just don't know it yet."

*snakes begin to slither up a tall building heading towards the top and as they begin to come together to form a tall pale white figure clothed in a Akatsuki robe a gust of wind blows swaying part of the robe. the figure can be seen going thru handsigns and slams his hands down onto the floor he is standing on and a huge explosion of white smoke can be seena nd the building crumbling* *as the smoke disperses a tall purple snake emerges from the ruins of the building with the robed figure standing on his head* Orochimaru has arrived....and your sacrifice is these people Manda...have fun.. *the purple snake Manda shoots forward at the crowd of people at an alarming speed,Manda begins to slams his tail onto the ground sending chunks of ground into the air and the chunks crashing down on some of the crowd of people crushing them completely with blood flying everywhere as Manda eats people alive*

*screams of Terror echoes loud throught the crowd*

*grins as i put both my hands on my stomach and begins to push inwards, as i push my stomach inwards i tilt my head back with my face facing the sky as a snake slowly emerges from my mouth and the handle of Kusanai can be seen coming out of the snakes mouth* *i grab the handle of Kusanagi and pulls it out and the snake disappears back into my mouth and i lick my lips and jumps down to the ground slicing thru people like butter* *laughs evily as some people begin to run off in fear and as some charge at me* *swings Kusanagi infront of me as 5 people gets close enough in range and slices thru there waist basically cutting them in half and begins to get covered in the blood, licks blood from my lips*

I've been waiting to try this as Sasuke hopped of the smoldering volcano collapsing into a pile of dust at the last second, he activated Chidori in mid-air charging down in a bright blue flash piercing chest of the one that tried to harm my youngest daughter Mimi.

*my hand is coveted in blood as the man gasp for air, I missed his heart on purpose to allow him to bleed, and feel unimaginable pain* *looks up smirking to the man as he looks down at me* Your lucky I let you live, but its only, because I want to try out this.

-Sasuke then performs The newly titled "The Deadly Dragonfly Tai" arts designed by the Uchiha. The man's life was vastly coming to an end, as Sasuke saw others approaching the man and him he acted quickly.

-Sasuke snatches out his hand from the man's flesh, causing the guy to cough up blood all over the ground below them. He immediately then took both of his hands placing them on both sides of the man's skull clapping at full force causing blood to splatter and to anyone with X-ray vision, they would see the man's skull was completely shattered.

before the man could fall, Sasuke turned his head and saw someone motioning to stab him with a long steel blade. Sasuke grabbed the new fallen corpse and twisted him around in front of the blade using his body as armor. The blade struck through the man, causing blood to spurt out onto the sword's edge.

Sasuke had by this point hopped onto of the impaled corpses shoulder blades, flipping upside down reaching downwards placing both hands onto the cheeks of the second attacker twisting his neck while in a handstand stance until the bones poked out through the neck and the head was fully torn off.

He'd then looked for the rest of the Uchiha and 4 other's in the area while taking out more attackers with different Chidori blade variations. -Rotating a Chidori spear around and even charging and stabbing a bout 5 ninja onto the same spear increasing its length and finally slapping and knocking down the final ninja in his path with all 5 bodies attached to the chidori blade, dispelling it as the bodies hit the ground being devoured by Orochimaru's snakes.

Nathan started laughing more and said, “Like you can even touch the Uchiha. You are just some other pebble in the way.”

Nathan activated his Sharingan eye. He felt a chakra level behind him and turned around. It was another ninja with a kunai in his hand. The ninja tried a slash at Nathan’s ribs. Nathan side stepped the attack, grabbed the man’s arm and buster it in three diverse parts. Nathan then kicked that man aside. Nathan quickly duck because his reflexes told him that an arm would shoot out to him. Nathan looked up and grabbed the man’s arm. He then smashed that person into the ground. Uchiha Nathan threw a shuriken in the air. He then used Shunkan Idou a.k.a Instantaneous Movement to appear where the Shuriken was. Nathan made two clones that all went into different directions, killing ninja in their way.

jumps up onto a half destroyed building* hidden shadow snake hands *goes thru handsigns and extends both my arms forward as snakes begin to pour out shooting towards people retreating inside a tiny house* *tilts my head to the side* kukuku... *kusanagi blades extends from the snakes mouths impaling the small house by every inch as possible making sure there are no survivors*

Sendohiru grins as the last of the genin's eyes slide up slowly into the back of his head and he falls over, bleeding from the mouth with a huge gash down his spine."Don't mess with Uchiha." He looked over at the others to see how he invasion was going, it looked ass if the Fire ninja would keep coming forever but there had to be an end to them somewhere, that's when a kunai whizzed by inches from his head. He turned to see that a particularly strong genin had survived, this guy looked like he had taken and failed the chuunin exams but became strong from it. " I suggest you surrender before I get angry." He merely laughed as he shoot a blast of fire at Sendohiru, who dodged, getting slightly burnt. " Have it your way." Sendohiru engaged him in a fight, the genin using fire techniques and Sendohiru using only taijutsu and basic ninja techniques. Sendohiru eventually prevailed but had received burns and a few large but not fatal cuts on his right arm. "Oh damn well that doesn't look good."

Ryoku sighed as he saw more ninja come. These happen to be Genin of this village, and there were three of them. Each of them held two kunai, and Ryoku had his sword in his right hand and his kunai in his left. He jumped from the rooftop he was on and slashed his sword at one of the kunai, this kunai was infront of the others, Ryoku assumed this one was the leader of their little group. "Aren't you guys a little young to be here?" He laughed as he hit the Genin's kunai after his sword was blocked. He knew that he was younger than them, but he was more skillful, and this would give him the edge. Both Genin came at Ryoku, but He jumped into the air and slashed his sword in the air, sending a blast of sound at one of the Genin.

This Genin jumped out of the way, and was now behind Ryoku. He jumped towards Ryoku, but he had already turned around and slashed at the Genin with his sword. The Genin did not see this coming, but his teammated did, and one of them threw a kunai at the sword, knocking it off balance, but it had enough force to slash a gash in the Genin's right arm. The Genin could still fight, but he was on the ground, already taking care of his wound. Ryoku left him be, for now. He glared at the other two Genin amd smilied. "One down, two do go." He raced towards them at full speed.

They were impressed by his speed and as soon as the were, they both made a clone, to confuse Ryoku. Lucky for Ryoku, he saw through the clones and moved right passed them and came up behind the two Genin. He slashed his kunai at one of them, he knew he had him, seeing as Ryoku already got him off guard. The genin fell to the ground, while Ryoku began to laugh. "And then there was one." Ryoku then jumped over the Genin he had just hit and threw a kunai the one on the ground, hitting a vital organ, killing him. Now, it was time for the leader of the little gang.

Ryoku smilied and began to reach around in his leggings. He pulled out, what seemed like weights and dropped them. The made a small whole in the ground, and this would make him much faster. He took the kunai he still held in his hand and threw it at the last Genin. This Genin easily blocked it, but did not see Ryoku coming towards him. He was caught of guard for a moment, but He blocked the sword, that came at his chest, with no time to spare. The Genin took his other kunai and tried to stab Ryoku, but Ryoku saw this coming, and jumped out of the way. "You are sure better than the other two, I will give you that, but the fact is, you do not match me!" Ryoku said the Genin. The Genin smiled back at him. "That's because I'm not like these two, they were holding me back." The last Genin said.

Ryoku laughed and rushed towards the Genin. "Yes, but you are not an Uchiha, and not even over another powerful bloodline, so you are no match for the likes of me. You die here." Ryoku slashed his sword in the air, sending two sound blast at him, but the Genin fired a back his own wind jutsu and they bout counter-acted each other. Ryoku was in for a fight, or atleas he thought. "Fire Arusa!" His sword then changed into a more powerful form and the attacks would be much stronger, but Ryoku was only limited to five of these attacks. He smiled, as now the last genin looked quite shocked. "Fire!" He yelled, but the last Genin sent another wind jutsu at the same time. Hwoever this time, Ryoku's attack was much more powerful, then the Genins. The Genin was knocked to the ground, with cuts all over his body.

Ryoku walked over the the Genin and kneed down towards him. "If you want to become my slave, I will let you live. You can be like my test dumby, you are pretty strong." He made an cute smilie at the Genin. Then Genin shook his head. "N..never, wil... I join you.." He got out of him, and then spitting blood on Ryoku. "Well, that's your loss." He said with a smilie and cut the Genin, at the chest."
Ryoku had defeated three genin, without a mark on him. He looked for his father Sasuke. He smilied at him, when he saw them, he was bloody mess.

"Father! I did it! I beat these three Genin!" He ran over, to his father. As he did so, he put his sword away and began to laugh. "I told you I would come back without a mark on me. I'm strong now, that you trained me." He said with the biggest smile he had ever made. But as soon as he made it to his father, he took out another Kunai and got serious. "I think it's time we end this dad." He said in a deeper voice than normal, because he wanted to sound older. At this point, Ryoku was ready for almost anything, almost.

Gale ran through the forest and then jumped on the Gate and began slashing through the fire ninjas"sorry I'm late"

A Jounin ninja dashed forward going for a uppercut to the Uchiha's face. Nathan blocked the attack with a kunai at the same time inflicting damage to the one that had attacked him. The Uchiha dashed forward sending a barrage of kunai at the Jounin. The elite ninja blocked the attack with ease and dashed forward going for a kick to the face, if successful the ninja would go for a kick to the face followed by a kick to the gut. Nathan dodged the attack by anticipating what his opponent would do next. As a retaliation the Uchiha dashed forward going for a punch to the face followed by a kick to the gut.

The Jounin didn't expect a retaliation of the boy so soon and got knocked back," I never thought I'd use this technique, Gate of Closing. Open!!" The moment the ninja said that his skin turned red. Nathan could sense a incredible amount chakra emitting from the ninja,"What is this." Nathan said as he looked at the ninja. In this instant those words were uttered the ninja with lightning speed kicked Nathan into a tree. The Uchiha slowly stood up," He's strong, but with my eyes I can't lose."

Nathan dashed forward anticipating any sudden movements from the opponent. The Uchiha went for a upward kick to the face of the opponent. The Jounin blocked the attack, going for a bone shattering punch to the face. Nathan used his Sharingan to easily dodge the attack. He retaliated with a punch to the face going for a kick to the gut. Nathan attacked him with an even more gruesome combo than before going for a multiple punch kick combo ending it with a slamming punch.The Jounin got hit by the attack but he recovered extremely soon as if he didn't feel any pain,"Damn this guy."

Nathan was getting bore of this. The Jounin dashed forward with incredible speed, kicking Nathan in the gut following it up with a punch to the face. Nathan then said "is that all the power u have." Slowly the Uchiha stood up as he activated his Mangekyo Sharingan.

-------------------------Tsukyomi World---------------------

the Jounin looked around anxiously. His eyes were turning around, scanning the entire area. The crimson red moon send a chill across his entire back. His arms and legs were chained. Next to him were two walls. His arm’s chains went into those. He was kind of above the ground, for where the chains were connected with the wall was kind of high. His feet were chained to the ground and it was impossible to break free like this. Hundreds of Nathan appeared in front of the Jounin. They all said, “In this Tsukyomi world I control everything; time, space, mass, and even the pain you receive, I control them all.” Suddenly from the ground, the dead rise up holding blades, their boney, decayed hands groping for human flesh.. They slowly walked forward and all of them stabbed their blades through Jounin.

The Shinobi screamed it out in pain of agony. Then they all went for another round if stabs to the Shinobi’s body. One of the Nathan then said loudly, “This world might be an illusion, but he pain will not be an illusion. The pain will feel just like in the real world.” The blood on the Jounin body suddenly turned into flames. The ninja screamed it out as the flames started crossing all of his body. The Jounin tried to get the flames away from his body, but his hands were too tight chained up. The Shinobi then just stopped the screaming and looked down to the ground.

Tears started rolling down the Shinobi’s face. Then everything went black. All of the dead were gone and the Jounin was in some kind of giant cage. His arms and legs were still locked up so he couldn’t move. Spears started flying at him from all sides possible. He screamed it out as the first one’s tip hit his ribs. The chains suddenly released him and he fell to the ground. The giant black cage was gone. Only the sky and the crimson red moon were there. Suddenly he felt something at his feet. Hands were pulling him down to the ground, somehow he couldn’t move. He was in the ground until his waist.

Suddenly a giant ball of inferno appeared in front of the scared Shinobi. The ball of flames slowly headed towards the Shinobi location. As the ball hit Jounin the ground started shaking madly. The ninja screamed it out in pain as the ball of flames connected with the ground. As the flames hit the ground, a great amount of lava sprang up from where the ninja was standing. The pain was unstoppable for the ninja. Then everything once again became black. The Shinobi then started looked around and saw that he had come in a grass field with birds trees and other animals.

There were hundreds of different animals in this grass field. He could hear water rushing nearby. That meant that he was nearby a stream or something like that. The birds were whistling their most beautiful song in the trees and flying around, flapping with their different colored wings. Then Shinobi sighed for a second as he for the first time saw how beautiful this world was. He looked near the bushes and saw all kinds of grapes on them. He then also saw deer running around past the trees. The deer were running very hard away like they were running for something. He then heard large footsteps hit the ground.

The Shinobi tried looking through the bushes. He then heard a loud howl. The trees started tearing down and right there was standing a colossal dinosaur. Weren’t all dinosaurs extinct already? The Ninja knew that this T-Rex was very hungry. The giant predator started walking towards the ninja, showing its bloody teeth. The Jounin grabbed a kunai knife and raced forward with great speed. The Shinobi kicked the T-Rex’s head and then started slashing the giant monster. The T-Rex fell to the ground, dead. But the beast collapsed right on top of the Shinobi. Then Jounin quickly got away from under the dinosaur and looked around. He then sat down and sighed.

The Jounin thought to himself, “I have finally escaped that Uchiha’s wrath! After all of that pain I will change my ways. I will become a peaceful man, I will stop torturing others. Now I only need to find out where exactly I am.” Suddenly the Jounin heard a voice in his head, “It’s not over yet…” The Shinobi looked around and saw Nathan standing about a hundred meters from him. The Jounin said out loud, “How can you read my mind!?!?” The Uchiha sighed and said, “ I guess you didn’t catch it the first time I told you it. In this Tsukyomi world I control everything; time, space, mass, and even the pain you receive, I control them all.”

The Shinobi raced forward in anger and tried to punch him to the shoulder. I was just like Nathan disappeared into tens of thousands of vultures for a second. the jounin fell forward towards the ground. Nathan said, “Why would you bother fighting an illusion? Your death is unavoidable.” Nathan suddenly appeared in the air. His arms legs and other parts of his body suddenly started disappearing and turned into vultures once more. Hundreds of vultures raced towards the Jounin. All of the vulture then turned into Demon Windmill Shurikens or weapons.

The projectiles hit the Jounin body and he was send backwards in pain. He screamed it out and then fell on the ground. The blood started streaming from his body and he started breathing heavily. He said slowly, “Mother… Father… I failed you…” the shinobi face suddenly turned red. He was not dead yet. Suddenly hundreds of spiders came from every tree. The spiders were very big and hairy. They crawled up against his skin and started digging into it with their body. the shinobi screamed it out in pain as he felt on go underneath his skin and into his bones. He then fell unconscious to the ground.

----------------------------Real World------------
The Jounin had experienced a vast amount of torture from Nathan. As Shinobi fell forward to the ground and Nathan quickly deactivated his Mangekyo Sharingan. He grabbed his sword and cut the neck of the Jounin to make sure that he was dead. In the Tsukyomi World Nathan had tortured the Jounin for long days, but in the real world it was a mere second. The Uchiha turned around to the other Shinobi that he would have to fight next. One of the Shinobi said, “Boss, it’s impossible to beat this guy. He was able to kill the best ninja we had with a mere look to the face. And what was that technique anyway. Are you listening to me, boss?”

He landed on the ground and looked around, "What a bunch of loosers."--Takezohe opened his eyes revealing his third tomoe Sharingan. at unseen speed he drawed his katana and slashed two Jounins throtes and quickly sheated it again. giving it the apperance that he didt move at all for those with normal eyes. Inazuma walks up behind takezo with his two comma sharingan activated and his small sword in his hand. "hiya sensei."he turned to his student as he stabed an Chuunin behinde Inazuma. "Hi kid "Inazuma saw slight movement behind him and spun his sword around stabbing a genin in the lower chest area. "i don't like it when people sneak up on me.."..."Watch your back* he smiled at him. "Man what a boring bunch of losers"

"
Nathan:that looks like all of them, Stands back and watches everyone else fight.

Orochimaru *yawns standing on the ruins of another building and puts Kusanagi away*

"Not Quite Nathan"

Sasuke had saw through the genjutsu Nathan had performed, as Orochimaru terrorized the village using Manda to eat anyone in its path. Some even got smack far off into a molten liquid magma volcano's crater meeting a gruesom end. Ryoku successfully defeated 3 genin with out so much as a single scratch inflicted. One final onslaught of S-ranked villagers had come to attack from one route. Looking directly in that direction alone not saying a word slowly drawing out the infamous Kusanagi.

Sasuke while embuing it into a blue chakra coated hue which resembled lightning poised himself for the attackers headed his way. Sasuke then tilted the sword horizontally appearing to stand still to anyone whose eyes couldn't keep up with his swift movements. Then to anyone whose eyes could trace his movements just barely saw after images of the damage Sasuke was doing.

Sasuke had warped off in the form of only a blue linemoving just that fast, the line had made several arcs, as the eneimies that were running paused as Sasuke flew by them.He ducked parried, slashed, struck, stabbed,severed, and ripped throughall the minons sent his way. Sasuke was rotating the blade on its edge back and forth cutting through bone marrow entirely, shredding muscle and any kind of armor presented in his path. Blood splattered all over the town's walls.

....Time had stood still to everyone with eyes that couldn't keep up to speed. Sasuke was seen standing as a mere shadow in a blood red mist like spray as the body's severed in all kinds of unimaginable angles fell in halves. The violaters were cut either at the mid-section, amputated missing limbs, had their heads barely connected to their body, by a single thread of flesh, or just missing a face period.

For a brief moment Sasuke seemed to be an unstoppable force, until a new line of red light had shoved Sasuke onto the ground. "MOVE!, I refuse to have the likes of you Uchiha take over what we've worked so far to build."..."We Isanuwaki's have built this village from the ground on up." As Sasuke slid backwards on his feet through the dirt blocking the attack that
was dealt on to him he smirked and said "and We thank you for making this paradise for us free of charge, aren't you nice?" -Taunting the the red line that now revealed himself-

He was a tall well armored man in a suit, *he'd held out his sword then dropped it and smirked cracking his knuckles*. "Let's do this my way" -he'd then kicked his right leg out at fast pace showing off how fast he could move.HuhHuh...HeeYahhh. Sasuke lowered his eyes at the guy, "Alright,then but I'm only gonna say this once after this fight, you'll lost everything you own."...One coward is the same as 1,000 cowards *points to the slewn bodies across the field* I don't mind adding you to the collection.

The man punches both his fist at Sasuke, as Sasuke's eyes don't even glow red at all in fact they are Onyx. Sasuke listens to the wind and the disturbence in it and captures the man's wrists. Sasuke then leaps up giving the man no room to attack swinging from both wrist kicking him dead in his chest causing the man to slide back. Heh, this is the Hyuuga style Tai jutsu ,but with my own twist of things a paralysis effect.

Uchiha Style 256 Palms!!! -A thin layer of Chidori chakra glowed upon Sasuke as he'd then leaned and twisted his body at the speed of thunderous sound "32 PALMS!!!...64 PALMS!!!" at the mark of 64 Sasuke's speed levels approached, the speed of light "64 PALMS!!!...128 PALMS!!!"

...Sasuke had barely broken into a sweat when the prey Sasuke had focused on had his ribs,arms,legs,spinal coulmn and now as the poor guy fell to his knees his skull as the last target. 256 PALMS!!!! Blood bursted onto Sasuke's face as the man's skull was fractured into dust.

...Time had just restarted its cycle as the bodies burst with blood and Sasuke emerged victorious with out a single scratch or scrape on him spitting blood from his mouth. "Now as I said before
you all will have lost everything, you lives and this village *pointing to one lone survivor with a fractured leg and a few cuts inflicted from Gale and Izumo a kunai with a tag attached to his back impaling him*

The soul survior tried to flee, as his body exploded in flames due to the bomb he'd not notice planted onto him. "Let's Go"

*As the last body had fallen in flames the Uchiha walked off slowly while the place blew up in embers igniting all the other corpses that lay scattered, and skewered through out the area.*

PostSubject: Re: Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison-   Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison- EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:26 pm

~The Entrance to the Hallway's of Hell.

During the midst of the night, right after the twilight -faints sounds of rustling leaves are heard-
Sasuke travels just a little to the south of the Akatsuki base from the Land of Rivers and heads straight for the old lair of Orochimaru. Sasuke had left something there that he'd needed to retrieve for special purposes. The lair was just as dark, dim and trap infested as ever, as Sasuke had known of just about all the traps escaping them was easy. Sasuke wanted to toy around with the traps so he activated them anyway. He thought "How exciting would it be not to?" as he moved forward into the door way some once called hell.

Sasuke had stepped on the first switch which had set off several traps at once, from flying poisonous tipped spears,arrows and darts, collapasing floors into a deep water filled pit and no way out, to any of your worst fears imaginable. Sasuke saw the procetiles, oming at hi from all angles, and felt the floor beneath his feet rattle a bit. The spears were directed at his chest at a good enough force to pierce through it if contact was made, as arrows flew at his ankles and knee caps. Sasuke rolled forward beneath the spears, just as the spears barely grazed his backside taking a small peice of cloth during Sasuke's mid roll as he then crouched down. As Sasuke recovered from his roll he pressed his hands to each side of his legs down hard with his palms flat on the surface below using this force to spring and propel himself into a backwards flip and twist like motion.

While Sasuke did this arrows had already sprang forth towards his knee caps from sliding panels in the walls up ahead. Fortunately, Sasuke forseen this attack coming hence the backflip. Also as Sasuke landed on his hands, the rattling grew louder and turned into rumbling as he continued back flipping acrobatically attempting to advoid whatever was about to happened. "Shoo shoo Shrommm!" a spiralling whirl of a thousand miniature darts with poison on the tips of the needles had shot up from beneath the now opening floor, and nothing but a dark pit below. Due to the force applied to the ground and Sasuke flipping right on time, he evaded that mishap.Sasuke wondered could be waiting for him up ahead?

-The floor in front of him ceased to fire any darts leaving a 8ft gap, that Sasuke could have leaped across and cleared with ease, instead he ran across the walls leading to the otherside.Sasuke grew more cautious of his surroundings as the sounds of scratching,fluttering, claws, hisses and screeches were heard and a man mumbling from insantity nearby. As Sasuke progressed forwardonto the end of the hallway of terror, he silently yet mistakenly triggered off a trap that he'd probably forgotten about or perhaps was newly installled.

Without any kind of forewarning the trap has already be set, when teo large metallic cage like bars had fallen on opposite ends of where Sasuke stood slowly sliding closer and closer towards sasuke in attempts to imprison and possibly crush him. Also in that same instant the dreaded noises from earlier grew in high pitch frequency. The sound once more as a passage had slid open slowly rising upwards filled with darkness leading to a dead-end, containing a forgotten criminal, or more than likely a test subject.

~Twisted Spirit of a Lost Pyschopath, Submerges

Fluttering, groans of agony,hissing,drips of fluids, buzzing and screeching roars are all the sounds that are made clearer than anything now. Just before the door had risen loud pounding of stone like tendrils are furiously smashing against the concrete like walls as something sways and slithers from the roof of the hall, maikng slurping noises.The scent in the air, that was already putrid enough became moross and further more tainted than hog wash, and garbage fluids. Sasuke automatically assumes the defensive position and tries to decipher what was the creature approaching him, his senses were developed well enough to predict that it was only one being, though it sounded like thousands...."What the hell is that?"

Sasuke says under his breath, while reaching for the hilt of his Kusanagi. before he can re-act defensively and activate his "Sharingan", swirls and whip cracking noises are heard as the creature launches a tendril which curves at Sasuke's chest breaking past his guard sending him flying into one of the metal cages nearby.Sasuke appears to have lost some chakra for some reason as he opens his closed eyes he could already tell why, "Sharingan!". Sasuke's eyes had given birth to several different colors of chakra. They had progressed forth cycling throughout all of the bars and through the darkness attached to special equipment attached to the pyschopathical being ahead of him.

So that's the game huh? These bars keep me stuck here as they slowly drain my chakra if I were to touch it and feed this hideous monsterosity. That's not all the walls are closing in, as if to get closer and closer leaving me in the dead in area, until *picks himself up of the ground and off the bars* is beaten. The fiend then twist its head around consuming the remains of its left over human flesh, and transfers inside out, so that he appears to be bones and muscle with blood dieased blood veins and it flutters a large wing extending claw like tendrils directly at Sasuke's face.

Sasuke grabs the hilt of his Kusanagi this time watching the arm, under Sharingan in almost a slowed time relapsed motion. Sasuke can see the slightest muscle movement of twitching flesh already predicting what the second strike would be and how to counter it. Sasuske rolls to his left while hacking at the tendrils in attempts to tear them off. Not to Sasuke's suprise at all, he'd sucessfully manages to tear one off, as he then performs a mid twisting flip, barrel-rolling with his blade in mid-air slicing off several more of them. This effort was useless in no avail to Sasuke, as the monstrosity reattached its deattached limbs by blood and cells extending to one another.

The Monster turns into a puddle of red glob and muk moving towards Sasuke, as it gets closer Sasuke saw something that infuriated him. This creature had no eyes, so genjutsu wasn't an option for him. Not only that it had tracked Sasuke only by sound and vibrations of his movements, because of this factor Sasuke suppresses is breaths respiratory sound (breathing rate, and pitch) to an extreme low level remaining calm. Others would have screamed if they would have ever seen something like this in their prescence and alerted it. Sasuke was smart enough to know, that it could be distracted well enough by sound alone, as long as the sound waves around him were disrupted by something else he was safe from any danger.

Sasuke tossed a small pebble to distract the the monster as it turned away from him headed for the small rock. It was disappointed to find out it wasn't his assumed to be dinner, as it screeched out insane roars and bugs of al kinds including swarms of locust had flown from the lungs and tracked down Sasuke. Sasuke stood back while performing a small fire ball jutsu to turn the insects into a crisp, as he searched for a way to sever or increase the flow of chakra pipelines linked to the monster.The walls had drawn even closer as the Sasuke for scanned every source of additional chakra, or the main links and found his answer. If destroying the cage with his Chidori or Kusanagi wasn't gonna work, he was determined to get out without losing any more chakra to the monster.

Sasuke found a soultion to his problem "The chakra pipeline is a currential flow of chakra energy he thought" Hmmph he smiled faintly at his answer and thrusted his hands into the floor's surface into the chakra pipeline's main source. Sasuke then pulled off a juuken like maneuvering combo onto one of the two lines coursing underground into the experiments feet. This ceased and rerouted the chakra into one direction only it as the beast was frozen in paralysis Sasuke crouched down with is blade pressing his feet hard against the ground as they glowed bright blue in hue and shot off towards the mucus like monster decapitating its head off and then roundhousing into the walls.

This caused a leak into a pierced chakra pipelines to explode from being overloaded of maximum chakra. Like a surge of two much power in one electrical circut cord. The rejected test subject being the main reason the doors and trap was activated caused the traps to stop. Sasuke was relieved to see that he was only inches away from being crushed to death, and being drained of all his chakra. The door to the next room opened up as the sludge and remanents of the creature sank intot he floor in separate cracks below a few feet away behind Sasuke's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison-   Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison- Empty

Back to top Go down

Sannin's MOST Epic -Sasuke's Verison-
Page 1 of 1