Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entrance To Black Star

Go down 
+2
Dan Kurosaki
Ravefire Senju
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $10000
Ryo in the bank: $850000000

Entrance To Black Star Empty
PostSubject: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:27 am

The gates in this village are fully guarded by Ninja's of Black Star on look out for any suspicious characters. Anyone who does not have permission to enter Black Star will be attacked on site no matter who you are.
Back to top Go down
http://inuyashareborn.forumotion.net
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $3,000,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:04 am

It is night-time and the luminaries in the sky are shining brightly as they make the objects on the earth cast shadows of themselves. It is then,by the gates of the Black star Village,that an image of a man appears walking out of the trees' shadows. He is person of almost 6 feet tall and clothed with pitch black garb that includes a long slightly baggy pants, gloves that match the attire, light combatant boots that match as well, and a hooded but long trailed jacket that flails in the wind slightly as he walks. This person now walks toward the gates of the village with the hood of the jacket over his head and with the only part of his face showing being that of from his lips to his collar bone. He approaches one of the doors to the gate and stops in his tracks,not moving. "Open the gates!!" The man yells out to the guards at the top watching.

Guard #1: "Who are you?!!! State your name and your business here!!!"

The Man: "Who I am...you will find out soon. And my business is mine and mine alone."

Guard #2: "Look boy... just tell us why you are here....if not turn away now or suffer the consequences!!!"

The man just gives a slight smirk as the guards aim their weapons at him all at one.

The Man: "I will see you soon fellas....inside the gates the gates..."

After that statement the man lifts his face a bit and as he does his eyes give off a fluorescent blue color. Then right in the vision of the guards he disappears without a trace.

Guard(both): "Where the hell did he go?!!!...." they say letting down their weapons.

Guard # 1: "Inform Lady Rave...this guy looks dangerous..."

Guard # 2: "Hai, I will inform her now" he says as he then makes hand seals and disappears.

What I look like:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:15 am

In the dead of the night Sasuke Uchiha approaches the tall iron gates of Black Star. The door has the trademark symbol of the village etched and engraved on it. The trees around him rustle around from the fair winds. The air stench is full of b.o (Body Odor) coming from men that take their jobs seriously.They are in a frenzy in search of someone else.Sasuke performs Henge no jutsu after pulling a guard behind a tree by his trachea.Sasuke is in the uniform of the guard whose now dead with a broken neck.Sasuke poses as the deceased guard calmly whistling his way over to another one after planting a proximity explosion tag on the corpse Guard 1: He's not over here!!! "Why don't you check over there? I'll go over here." Sasuke said while posing as the 2nd guard.Seconds later the guard's bodies go flying past Sasuke as he changes back into his casual appearance walking the street calmly. Flaming trees lit up the luminous skies and blood splattered on the gates. Sasuke went up the scouting post ladder to his left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:43 am

*Breaking into Black Star pt2*
Sasuke digs into his all black assassination branded cargo shorts taking out a thick rope and laced it through a kunai. While holding onto one end; he threw the other over a wall. Swinging his body towards the gate he begun to climb up the wall. As he made his way down the other side he slipped on finger-tipless gloves. This was to prevent rope burn as he slid his way down into a group of security. They had heard the noise and was prepared to ambush the intruder, Sasuke. *Sasuke looking at them all under Sharingan,finds himself surrounded by more than he can handle and to make matters worse; a kunai with chakra sealing tag had JUST hit upper right of his backside.* Sasuke thinking: Damn it, I'm stuck to using taijutsu and kenjutsu. No Nagashi though. No telling what they can use.*The red in his eyes turn back to black* Military General: Fight as many as you'd like Uchiha, you can't win *grins*. Sasuke can see with normal skillfully trained human eyes how quick these guys are. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:16 am

*How Sasuke met Ravefire pt1*
Sasuke knew he was in some amount of trouble and there would be no way he could handle all of them at once. Still he wasn't about just give up. A large bokken (wooden sword) came slashing at Sasuke's neck. Sasuke counteracted by leaning backwards and kicking it upwards out of the shinobi's hands to disarm him. Sasuke catches the bokken and thwacks it on his attacker's head k.oing him. The sword breaks as Sasuke tosses the broken halves at two shinobi's dashing towards him. They connect, pierce and impale both of their foreheads. A combination of jabs, and hooks comes toward Sasuke. Sasuke cross blocks and times when he tries to grab his victim's wrist; he punches where the arm and forearm is attached crushing the elbow. Sasuke uses a Leaf Whirlwind Leg Sweeping attack in attempts to knockback seven surrounding ninja with this rotational kick. They all get swept off their feet as Sasuke jumps into the air after them to hit each of them all before they fall. The General laughs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:42 am

*How Sasuke met Ravefire,pt2* The General: Surely you don't think this is "BEST" Black Star has to offer do you? Why are you here? *He calls off his men for a brief second* Sasuke replies showing no fear of stating his pupose. *wipes the blood off his bruised arms and bandages his wrist using his teeth to tighten them up* "I'm here for the bijuu of this village." The General responds "Hah Ravefire?! You actually think you can capture her? *He snaps his fingers twice to call out the 2nd wave of men to barrage Sasuke *Survive this onslaught then face me, then maybe you'll have a chance to see her" Sasuke glares and yells F*ck you!!! as he pulls out his Kusanagi (Chokuto Blade) before getting into a dead-lock with a new enemy.Sasuke grabs the edge and hilt of his sword holding it horizontally to block a thrust to his chest.The thrust almost gets through to Sasuke abdomen,until Sasuke shoves hard enough just as the thrusting sword hits his.This causes the challenger's weapon to fly off into someone else's heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:14 am

Sasuke points his sword tip at the now defense-less Jonin. "Don't get in my way" he says fierce yet somehow calmly. Him and the other's turn away as no one, but the general is left standing. The general is disappointed at his men as he removes a long 9 sectional Petrified Bamboo Wooden rope. This is like a hard reiforced wooden nunchaku. Its now held by a man appearing to be in his mid 30's. The General's name is unclear his body weight is about 200lbs of muscle. This man stands about 6'7 over shadowing Sasuke whose only 5'7 and 162kg. The General grips a closed version of both bars tugging on it to release 9 links of dense wood. Sasuke can tell its gonna take everything he's got to put this guy on his back. The match starts with a swift blow to Sasuke's right jaw. Sasuke takes an excruciating amount of pain as blood runs from his teeth. "You Like That You litte Uchiha bastard?" Sasuke takes his thumb and flicks the blood off his lips glaring with hatred towards the General.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:39 am

*How Sasuke met Ravefire pt3*Sasuke struggles to get on his feet while the General retracts his whip to his hand. *Sasuke takes note on the amount of shuriken he has while rising to his feet. Tch!...20?! Damnit If this damn (removable only by surgical measures) kunai wasn't in my back sealing away my chakra I could summon more.I geuss these will do.*Dashes left and right at the Gen.* The Gen laughs and whips the chains at Sasuke's ankles to wrap around and snatch him into the air.Sasuke's slung over shoulder and released towards an iron building behind the Gen's back.Sasuke hits the wall with the back of his head hitting it first blood streaks down the wall as the kunai lodged into his back is pressed deeper into his flesh.Sasuke is now delirious coughing up blood;he's squeezing the 20 shuriken inside his palms to stay concious.Sasuke forces himself to stand up again after throwing 10 of the blood stained shuriken past the General."You just don't give up do yah Mutt?! Fine I'll put yah down SAY GOODNIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:02 am

Sasuke clenches on tightly to the last of the 10 shuriken both hands bloody. This pain alone was enough to keep Sasuke awake. Sasuke grabbed his Kusanagi expecting the whip to for his legs again in a lashing motion. Sasuke took and thrusted the sword into the ground after coiling the chains around it. With sword now jammed into the ground; Sasuke hopped onto the hilt already in mid-dash running across the chains the Gen. attempted to yank on. The sword had become irremovable as Sasuke sprinted up, down, left and right balancing himself with zero chakra on the unstable links. As Sasuke drew near the Gen. he placed the shuriken in between his fingers like spiked knuckles and prepared to punch the Gen. Die!!! You MotherF*uker Die!!!! Sasuke pulled his right fist back *ducking under a left hook and gives a left uppercut to the Gen's chin. Sasuke pounces onto the Gen punching him in his nose shuriken striking the eyeballs. As the Gen falls back the Kusanagi and chains come back towards Sasuke...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:24 am

Sasuke's close to passing out as The General's speaks before his death."You damn Uchiha I'm not dead"*Sasuke catches the Kusanagi and plunges it into the general's chest* ..."Like hell you aren't!" Sasuke stumbles away from death defying battle right before collasping onto the village's main-street. Everything is a blur afterwards as he's now staring at the pavement eyes closed.
Liutenant Junshiro arrest him! Kuroisuta-Kage Tengu Uchiha calls out. To the Detention Unit with him... Sasuke's carried away by the Kage of this present time. Sasuke's sound asleep recovering as fast as a snake can regenerate.It now seems almost as if he hasn't been fighting during the first two waves tonight.Sasuke's carried of to the 1st level of the dungeon called the Detention Unit.Some of the Guards start speaking about the last few matches that occured that Uchiha kid is a force to be reckoned with.He didn't even use chakra in those fights.We tried to stop him,eh we put up a good fight.Didn't some of us would actually die tho'.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Misuto walks up to the gates and looks at the guards.
Hey, who the hell are you? Shouts one of the guards.
You should show proper etiquette when speaking to whom hopes to join your village. Replies Misuto.
My name is Misuto Fuuma, I have come here from the river village. He says.
Misuto sits down and waits as the guards huddle together to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Junichiro Sōsuke
A-Rank
A-Rank
Junichiro Sōsuke

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 pm

The very tall captain known as Junichiro Sōsuke was heading to the gates without using flash step not wanting more attention like always he liked to stay in the shadows of the stronger and shining people. His white robe proudly waved behind him as the strong captain walked towards the gate where the Chief in Command had gave him a mission of a recruit.

The sun was shining as always and gave a pleasant day as always to the happy and loyal villagers of the Black Star Village. Rave surely had done so much for this village she had given a part of herself to create this place that is why it was so...perfect.
The captain arrived at the gates looking at the guards who stopped the recruit right at his tracks not letting him pass until Junichiro arrived, both saluted while Junichiro dismissed their salute and said:
"He is under me...for now...I will be taking him away..." Junichiro smiled with his innocent but foxy smile. " You don't need to know more.."

The captain decided that it was better left a secret that some new recruit just happens to get trained while others were left on basic duties, not that it really mattered because Junichiro knew everyone was happy for what he did and for the happyness of the others of the village. All were equal. But human nature was complex and Junichiro knew it as he took a precaution. He tipped twice the hextagonagal handle of his zanpakuto as both guards were hypnotized and to their senses Junichiro and Misuto had disappeared including the memory of seeing them.
Before Misuto could say anything Junichiro tipped once the handle and Misuto couldn't talk anymore as he fell into an uncounsiouss hypnosis as he was taken away...
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm

As the gates of black star are guarded like always. A sound of a coin is heared as a figure is seen approaching the gates. This visitor wasnt around anyone with a brain could tell. This girl stood 5'4 her lond purple hair down her back. She wore a vest which was open showing her breast covered with tape. The same tape on her wrist and ankles. She was barefooted she beleived footwear mess up chakra flow. As she reach the gate two guards step in front of her. She still flipping the coin. Before they could say anything her eyes wide of that of a killer. Her sharingan spinning as her eyes met theres she says"Sleep". After those words the guards drop sleeping like pussy looking babies. The girl burst into pedals leaving nothing behind. They petals travel over the walls. Then her body form in that of a shadow of one of the buildings two blades on her back in a X formation. "so if i was my mother and father were would i be"she says to herself.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $5000

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:43 am

*a bush would appear in the gates of the village. The guards thought it was awkwards, after getting up from their previous sleep/supposed deaths, and got up close to the bush, trying to examine it, but supposedly found nothing wrong with it, and returned to their posts. Then both of them accurately yawned at the same time, and the mysterious looking bush "walked" forwards a couple of steps while their eyes were closed from yawning, stopping exactly when they were to open thier eyes. The guards, although, noticed the bush was getting closer and sweatdropped*

Guard 1: So, what do you think Dave, another person that wants to get in without permission?

*the bush would seem to sweatdrop a bit, waiting for a while longer*

Guard 2 (Dave): Considerably, Joe. Think it's another one of those bastards with powerhouse abilities too. Nothing a couple of standard looking guards like us could take out without dieing.

*then waka, inside the bush, would blink a couple of times. They were distracted. Probably he would be able to sneak right past them...?*

Guard 1 (Joe): So very true... Do we try anyways?

*he then swiftly walked through the guards, while wearing the bush, attempting to leave no leaf trails behind him*

Guard 2 (Dave): Well, we either get killed by him, or by the kage.

*inside, noticing he left no leaf trails nor anything, he would use his hands, covered in a veil of fire elemental chakra, to burn the bush, and then scatter the ashes to the winds, and quickly disapeared inside the gates, dashing in a zigzag pattern along the houses*

Guard 1 (Joe): True 'at... Oh well. CHAAAAA- Wait, where the hell is the bush?

*the guards would look around themselves, finding nothing, not even a footprint. They eventually shrugged, and ignored the bush and the fact that the "user" of the bush got in said village, thinking it was probably just an illusion made by them because they never got a drop of sleep.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To Black Star   Entrance To Black Star Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance To Black Star
Page 1 of 1