Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

A cursed bloody cess pool with a Charon awaited Torune as the elders spoke out to him. "If you fail your soul will be forever trapped in whatever you think hell is in your imagination. That'll not be like what 'hell' is physically here. Your time period will seem like an eternity here, while 7 days will have gone by in the Ninja Nations" An old dusty skeleton begun to speak out to Torune as the elder finished saying what he had to. "Come on sonny jim, yur num-wheezes out a spider web and then re-eats it- buh's up." The skeleton serves as the captain and courier of the boat awaiting Torune to step foot on it. The Nine Lvls of Hell was just about to start the minute Torune was left with no choice but to go aboard the Charon.

Lvl 1 Rapids of the Styx River- Situations: Your on a ship with a senile 6,000 yr old skeleton. Gigantic toads and other beats lurk below the waters. Often wart covered toungues will lash from beneath the red acidic waters to wrap around the boat trying to pull it under the abyss. Your also swirving towards giant sharp jagged rocks resembling icebergs, but of stone. Giant boa constricting serpents holds up the boat in the middle of its course rising their heads from the depths of the water. They hiss and stare down at the prey (Torune) on the boat trying to bind and swallow it whole. The boat can only take so much damage before it vanishes back to start and leave you to die, or swim back being severely injured. Lastly the boat is heading for a giant waterfall of hot, steaming apprentice corpses.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:46 pm

-Slowly I moved foward, There was a strange sensation as I did, I felt a collaspe coming, And just as I though, It happened, I fell to the floor.

Hanzo's Memories
I appeared inside a large sealed dome, Four rain ninja were around me, This was strange, Was I... Looking through Hanzo's eyes? Without being able to stop it, I rose up, Walking toward the barrier.
"There is trouble eh? Well... If you guys couldn't stop this small threat... Then I will! They can't be more of a threat then the Three Sannin."

I walked through the barrier, One ninja's eyes opened as My hand flew to his throat, Exploding tags began to move from my palm as they covered him, The other gaurd went to jump away, But the ground transformed as well, Flying up and binding him. Both of them yelled, And the other gaurds outside knew not to say a word or they would die too. I walked toward the sliding door, Yanking it open. As I emerged out, I looked at one of the shinobi sweating "Protect the place... Or you will end up like those two..." with those words, I turned walking away, Flames exploded up and there was a large ball of flames erupting out of the barrier around them, Keeping it contained.

The illusion faded to Hanzo's last day alive.

Rain stormed all around, I starred down at three ninja, Two were boys. Thousands of my best ninja surrounded the canyon, And then Danzo appeared next to me. "Should I give the order..?" He asked, Reaching to his Katana. I reached up and tapped his hand No... Just watch. I have already planned this."

I fumbled a Kunai in my hand, Behind my back as I pondered some things, Like how these kids could cause such a uprise in my country. My other hand was holding the back of a young blue haired girl named Konan. She was screaming and crying, And there were exploding seals all over her back. I growled at her then yelled "You.. With the red hair, Use this to kill him and I will set the girl free!" I sent the black kunai flying toward the ground. The girl began to scream "No!! Nagato Don't!! Don't worry about me!! You two get out of here!" I yanked back on her hair and ripped some out, More tears came from here eyes, It would seem the orange one was talking to the red haired one, Who was named Nagato.

The orange one yelled at Nagato "Nagato, Kill me!!" I laughed and formed a seal, Releasing another comment "You'd better hurry~ Unless you want this poor Angel to die." I said this with so much hate, Even my ninja felt the pain. There was a movement, Nagato was starring at the kunai, In a flash the orange haired one rushed at Nagato, Grabbing his hand and driving the kunai into his own heart.

I could see tears streaming from Nagato's eyes, He starred up moaning the name Yahiko. I raised a hand and laughed "Kill... Him!!" Thousands of summons were made, As all of the ninja from rain send kunai's covered in bomb seals at the boy. Rain began to move away from him, My mind could only wonder what he was doing, His hands shot out and all the kunai shot else where, Some kunai redirected and stabbed my own ninja, They began falling off the ledges. Blood was spreading from Yahiko, Drowning Nagato's feet.

Nagato leaped up, Flying towards me, I felt a jerk from my soul, As Hanzo leaped to the side, Dragging me with it, Konan fell to the ground in pain. I slammed my hand on the green ground, Releasing Fire Arts as thousands of exploding tags began to transform from the ground, Wrapping around Nagato's foot. There was a bang, Even on Konan's back, But she flew through the air unharmed, While Nagato stood there with blood all over him, From his own body. I muttered to my ninja, And they were frozen by a unknown force. Suddenly I saw the boy and laughed "Not bad boy.... I'm suprised you were able to survive my Fire Art!" My eyes met his and I groaned "Your no Ordinary Kid... Those eyes!!"

Danzo had release a order to kill them all, Suddenly the ninja went flying, But Nagato's hands hit the ground. The ground began to open up, Red light shot out and formed as wooden arms began to stretch out, Flesh and bone forming on them. I saw Oragami Shuriken Shoot at me, I did a back flip and dodged them, Though this whole time, There was a monster forming. I turned and studied it "What the hell is that?"

Nagato opened his mouth "Oooohhhh Grraaawwwwhhh!!!" Thousands of black pipes shot from the wooden beast's belly button, Stabbing Nagato in the back. As it opened it's mouth, Multiple chakra dragons shot out, I watched them travel around, Absorbing all of my ninja's souls. I went to run, Though a massive blue dragon curled before me, As it shot at me, I formed a seal and yelled "Shunshin!!" As my body blurred, I felt the dragon strike me, My soul began to stretch out, Though with the shunshin, Instead it warped me and my soul's body elsewhere, Tossing me into the blackness, To make my way to hell, To the Guide.

Reality
-My eyes rose to see a blurry picture of the skeleton, Driving the boat down the black water river which I was suppose to make it to, I looked at my hand, And the cross was still there.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 pm

-I reached foward, Grabbing the edges of the boat to lean up, My byakugan for some reason was completely activated still. I looked around, The blurs forming the Skeleton, Shogi and I grinned, Thanks to him I just became stronger.-

Me: "So... I'm going to assume... I'm the only Sage you've ever had which has went to hell... And Gained hellish powers... Not including Sasuke's trip to hell...?"

Shogi: "Ohehehe Ahaha you make me laugh.. There was a young boy.. Who was a Sage... of Demons! Though not human he was... It's a long story... But.. Rumor says, He was that of the son of Diablo, Thee God of Terror! But, The story is probally too long for yo' simple minded, New age Kid."

Me: "I just sent you through a falling building... And beat you to a pulp... And absorbed a man who was said to be the strongest in the world at one time... And you call me Simple minded? Mind you I just made it through fucking hell to get this far. So I ask, Tell me the story of the one, Who is Sage of Demons."

-The old man rowed through the black water, Starring at the moon with his rotten eyes. He must of been pondering over this kid, Trying to figure out what to say.-

Shogi: "Well.. I won't be around the bush about it... He was one Crazy mother f-cker. This boy was created by the remains of souls in pain. His father, Torchered many poor souls, And placed the terror they saw, Into the small carcass of a baby boy. With this, The boy gained the instincts and nature to create illusions of everything people feared, He was also a... Hungry Cannibal... Feasting on people for pleasure and for a good meal..

I don't know how his story began... But after many years... He found his way into the place you call earth... There were many wars going on... With Kensammon and Sasuke, Tsunade gaining a Doujutsu... And the original Akatsuki... Well the boy thought it was odd, This new place... Where he came from, Blood and gore for pleasure was fun, Here people did it because they had to, Not by will. So the young man, Had set out to figure out this new world... Soon he found a run down village... It was the place where many had died before a man once called god.. Jashin... This place was more a mountainous terrain... But when Hidan left, So did the envy of Jashin... So the boy, took the place over..

Do you know what he called it? He named it... Oni Gakure, Village hidden in the Demons... From this, He raised ninja even more feirce then Yagura, Madara, Hanzo and Danzo did... His ninja were... Literally Animals of Sin... So he raised this village... And rumors of his name swept the land... People began to know of this new Sinner, His name... Reikon... Keiri!!

Many began to bow down before him, And other tried to call him a Apopcolyse, Saying he was the enemy of god, While some called him a Mesiah... Saying he came to kill all those who caused pain, And make a new world where he would be feared, As a God. Though this never reached Reikon's ears, He did make a name of himself. This blood lust of his lasted a long time, Until one day he and his power, Disapeared off the face of the earth, And his best student Yukina took it over.

He appeared, Many wars later, Sweeping the land with pain upon his return. He had come upon someone in his way, A old Ally, Sasuke Uchiha. They fought along the lands, Torchering the steps of life with more and more blows, Until the battle ended, Leaving a rain behind. Both of them reached there limits. They rested there, And along comes a old Sinner, Hidan. Hidan reveres this true demon and wants him dead, Though his master, Pein wouldn't allow it. Pein though it wise that Reikon join Akatsuki, And that he did.

Reikon's time in the Akatsuki did found a new beginning, Though not the best of one, It did create one. There was a man causing alot of trouble, His name.... Kotetsu. He wasn't really making it bad for the Akatsuki, Just giving them a Bad name... So a group of them ambushed him at the Yakuza hideout, While Konan and Pein crushed Shozu Uchiha at the cliffs in the Secret Fuuma land. Reikon however, Was with Kotetsu. Hidan and Kakazu stood aside, As Reikon torchered Kotetsu, Using multiple illusions which he deemed worthy for punishment.

Kotetsu was reaching his limit to the pain, And was slowly slipping off, So Reikon got bored, And let his Bloody Acid "Feast" upon Kotetsu's body. With this, A note of the Akatsuki was made, And this note swept the lands, All fearing the man... Names Reikon Keiri... Then, as fate had abided, He was gone in a instance. And with his passage, The akatsuki fell, Collasping as they could not live on, Without Reikon.

Then, Just as before, This monster emerged from hell... This time he was three times as strong... His muscles ached with the blood of all his victims, He had gained more power then ever, As well as, Reaching a hellish blood slaughter like mode... With this mode, He was revered as "Reikon Keiri, The Sage of Demons" though he himself didn't consider the mode as a Sage art, Because to be honest, His whole existence was a Sage.

They brought his title as Sannin, Along with Pein, Sasuke, Tsunade and Hayataro.. Though that was 6 ninja... Not just 3... Which was odd. But he was a Sage... His whole life.. And following his old ally Pein, He joined Rain Forces... And pein allowed him to bring back the Oni village which crumbled down... And in this force, He created... The Rain Demon Village. This he owned under his finger tip... But his father called for him... They needed help finding some run away Demons, Who joined heaven... And So reikon disapeared again... Never to be seen again...

But while you sit here now, He is out there, Not seen yet but... I can see him.. Standing on a dark and ominous bridge... His soul missing the tear of Human flesh.. He stares away and waits for his next victim.. Unknowningly... It is the Sage of Heaven... Sasuke Uchiha.
"

-My eyes widened, The whole time I was walking around, Unknowingly... Someone just like me was out there, Waiting for his next victim, And raising hell. This was a sign... When I got out of hell and became a sage, I would have to find him, I would have to find the Demonic Legend... Reikon Keri!-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Me: "Hmm... Though I have one question... In the end.. What is my destiny... Why am I here? What is... This all suppose to mean.."

Shogi: "Theres a Fine fine line... Between reality and pretend boy. And you'll never know until you reach the top, If it was worth the up hill climb... So will you... Know the difference? Because... What if you hit the top, And it was a waist of time? I can tell you the story... Another one of a ninja who climbed through it all, No matter what people said.. Well there were three ninja... Naruto Uzumaki... Iruka Umino.. And Jiraiya."

Me: "Naruto... Killed Nagato, Who was possesed by Madara Uchiha, Who fought against Hashirama... Hashirama trained his brother, Who trained Tobirama, His brother... And Tobirama trained The Third Hokage, Hiruzen, And then two Konoha elders. Hiruzen trained Tsunade, Orochimaru and Jiraiya... Jiraiya trained Minato, Who trained Kakashi, Who trained naruto who went on to find out his god father was Jiraiya... Though because of Hashirama's choice, The Uchiha decided to rebell, And which was caused by Madara's attack.... So then the elders have Itachi kill the clan, But he lets Sasuke live, And Sasuke went on to avenge the clan, And Naruto has to get stronger to match Sasuke. And Jiraiya wouldn't of been famous without Hanzo who was Killed by Nagato, Who killed Jiraiya, When Hanzo himself beat Jiraiya... So... They are related."

Shogi: "But... Do you know the true story... Of the bond of Ninja... Well I will tell you... A long time ago, The monster I said terroized my planet, Lived on for six thousand years... It was the Juubi... He had the ultimate Mangekyou... It was like Rin'negan, With three ripples, Each ripple had three Sharingan tomeo's. The monster was... Unstoppable.. Until a Sage... Named Rikudou came along... And confronted it...

Rikudou had the power of gods, And created a Sealing jutsu, Sealing it within himself... Making him the Jinchuriki... Though in time it started to kill him, But it also gave him the Rin'negan... So he used the god power, To make a moon... When he released the Juubi, He kept it's spiritual powers, But sent the Physical to the moon... Then he spread the Bijuu power into the Nine worlds... As he lay there, He called in his two best students... Roshido Tobi... And Enhido Sedou... Rikudou gave Roshido his "eyes" and Spiritual Energy... Meaning he gained a imperfect Rin'negan... His blood created the Uchiha Clan... And then Enhido gained the Sages Body and Physical Energy... His blood created the Senju clan. Also Rikudou made a tablet.. Which Danzo found out...

Normal eyes read bull shit with the Hyuuga in it.. Sharingan tells of the Mangekyou, and how it contrals Bijuu... The Mangekyou reads most of the story... How Rikudou had created the moon, And about Acheiving the Rin'negan... While with Rin'negan... You see the entire thing in a illusion, Seeing the worlds creation.. Not literally but it's pretty descriptive...

So the story carries on, How Enhido was the true chosen succsesor of Rikudou... And Roshido was angry and attacked his brother, Killing him... Enhido's son went on into the jungle to make his own clan, And Roshido and his kids to the mountains... Years after years the clans attacked each other in blood slaughter... The Hate of Uchiha... And the Will of Senju.... Madara and Hashirama's battle was fated...

Years later, A blue Senju crystal with Hashirama's powers was crushed by Naruto in Six tails form... The power of Hashirama infused in him.. And made him part Senju... This all was planned by a man who might truly be a god... But the truth is... Sasuke and Naruto were meant to fight... You are now learning everything about the worlds aren't you? Things are starting to make sense, But... It's time for the story of the Sa--
"

-I raised my hand, My head down wondering about everything. There were thousands of thoughs going through my mind, Though even through it, I could sense a presence in the water, I chose not to bother, Though without knowing, This would be a large step on my way to hell, And would unleash a new force, A force hidden in me, Though not sagely of godly, This force would allow me to kill the beast, The amphibian quickly.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:58 pm

-Water began to boil up, My chakra pores were fully active again, And I knew what had to be done. I turned to the back of the boat and formed a single hand seal, Using my Boiling Liquid Technique, I sent heat waves from my body into the water, Concentrating as they bloomed, Forming small burst in the water. This was suppose to bring the demon up. My blond hair waved around, There were bandages on my neck from the seal with Hanzo.

A large body covered in scales began to rise up, There was slime all over it and I leaped up, Sending a Kunai flying at it, It had the Exploding seal on it. As it hit the reptile Amphibian's body, Flames burst and a explosion erupted.-

Me: "Heh well I will get to the top then, Just to find out the anwser!"

-As I yelled these words, I realized this was now my Nindo, My ninja way. A image of Hanzo passed through my eyes, My byakugan watched over the Reptile as it walked through the flames, Obviously fire wouldn't hurt it, Nor did heat. So mabye I would need more tatical natures. Mabye I had more then just looks form Hanzo.

I looked down at my hands, Unlike all the other beast, This reptile was my size, A human size. Chakra began to unfold in my hands rapidly, I twisted and brought my fist into the reptiles chest, It simply stood there, Starring at me. I growled and yanked back, Waiting for it to attack. In a flurry, It's tongue shot out, Smacking me in the face, As it did, The pores on it began to stick to me, I reached up grabbing the tongue and yanking down Gahh it's stuck! The entire time I was pulling on it, It wouldn't budge.

I have to cut it off! As I raised my hand, a large kunai began to form, I swung down and sliced at the tongue, Watching it fall to the ground, Though where it came off, My skin was burning like a Acid attack. The reptile spun and brought it's spiked tail toward my side, I dived over it, Splashing into the black water, And diving into it.

This... Water.. It's soo... Demonic I began to struggle as see weed was attempting to bind me, The creature dived into the water, It began to transform into a gator. It's nose stretched out, Forming as multiple large teeth were grown. I began to try to form Ninjutsu but it failed, My body was starting to go numb, Until suddenly seals began to form in the water, My right eye closed and slanted into a black object with yellow eyes. Slowly I rose from the water, A green creature covered in warts under me, The reptile was sent flying, a large pink tongue struck against it, The reptile was beginning to transform into a human.-

(Would post more but i'm tired)
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:28 am

-I stand dripping with black water, With some soggy sea weed wrapped around me. My large Salamander summon stands ontop of the massive river, It's hands stetched over the river way as It holds itself up. The slamander withdraws its tongue, Sliding back as it wraps inside it's mouth. It has no eyes, But like me it can sense everything around it. I stand there, Shirtless with some scars on my chest, watching upon as the Amphibian turns back into a human, Scales and gills warp back into the skin, And I knew two things for sure.

So this is the power of Kisame Hoshigaki.. A ability he used... And several other Mist ninja, Though not fully, Used to transform into water creatures. This is cool, I guess to some degree. Now to kill it! In a flash I leaped from my salamander, Coming down like a meteor as I slammed my foot into the unprotected, Naked man. Blood splattered from his mouth, And my eyes crinckled with hate.

The man leaned up, Attempting to grab my foot, So I simply grabbed his arm and slung him into the air, Chakra crashing into him as he came crashing down on the other side, Breaking through a tree. Some bark stabbed through his chest, And he was now hopeless.

I shunshin'ed with Hanzo's new abilities, And appeared next to the man.-

Me: "Well... I will spare your pathetic life... Fish boy..."

-I reached down and grabbed his under arm, Which felt like pure jello. As I lifted him up, I realized he had no strength, Only when in water. I walked over to the river and tossed him in.-

(Will edit and add more tommorow)
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:50 pm

-The water rippled from the boy sinking into the water, The black sky seemed too ominous for the battle to be over. I felt a surge over my neck and I was dropped to my knee's gripping my throat, My byakugan kicked in, And it grasped around the chakr growing in my neck. Blackness began to swallow around my mind, As my neck stretched foward GAhh~ Is this one of the Fish boy's techniques?! Slowly my neck began to transform into the form of Hanzo.-

Hanzo: "That fool betrayed me... Secuirity was always my downfall though. So tell me, Why did that old guy pick you over me? What have you done that I haven't done a thousand times over? I have destroyed Countries and Armies, I gave the Sannin there name... And you are still better then me?"

-I stand up, Some chakra like blood rolling down my chest, I began to walk foward, My hands dragging behind my body as if they were chains. I never got the chance to talk to Hanzo, But now I do. I stopped infront of him, And moved my hand up, Vaporizing through his chest.-

Me: "Sure, Sure... You are very great... My former boss, Danzo was your equal, He used your power many times... And you used his... You two were partners to gain from each other... But your time was a long time ago. I killed your so called equal... And took his Sealing power... I am a Anbu... A former kage, A S-ranked Missing ninja... I have fought ninja stronger then Sannin, And I stand here still... I have became a scientist and perfected my chemicals... Though only to Man type... I can use Sage training for even more results... And now I absorbed you, Strengthened my muscles and Gained Salamander Summon... Because of you... And soon I will be a sage... And stronger... Then you!"

Hanzo: "Oho... Your the one who killed Danzo.... Amazing... Well then... Your strong, But still, I am stronger! Your Byakugan isn't anything compared to me! I can kill you if I wanted! But... This enemy I see outside, It's as strong as you... If you die, Then I can't live to see others suffer... So I give you my strength... So that you can live on!!"

-Suddenly bluish flames from Hanzo's palm which he held out shot foward, Splashing as the blackness began to turn light, It was growing warts and turning into the Salamander's head. They wrapped up around my feet as I went to jump to the side Hehhh! I guess this is going to stay with me. My head rose up as hanzo began to turn to water, Squishing as a small hole opened in my throat, Sucking inward as they form into the seal, My bandages return and My body begins to feel normal.

the water was already raised in a massive body infront of me, The little fish boy was piled on top of the wave. Hmm... Time to take him down... In a flash of chakra, My hair began to grow longer, Stretching out as it formed halfway like Hanzo's. My arms crack with knuckles and my muscles buldge more with strength. The wave began to open it's mouth and I took no time, Leaping from the Salamander and crashing into the water, Smacking against him as he brought his arms foward, Holding my arms. He slightly moves out of the wave and slamming his head foward as I came crashing downward. The Salamander shot it's tongue out, Sliding under me as it caught me in it.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 am

Me: "Gahaha Come out and play~!!"

-Slowly going in a power drive, My body thrusted up as I once again flew at the massive wave holding ther boy. From instinct he swung his arm, Sending parts of the waves as a Dragon at me Hahaha Suiton: Hōmatsu Rappa, Suiton: Futagero As I slammed my hands foward, My cheeks popped out. Using chakra and friction from my palms, Like its own Consuming defense wave, Chakra rose over the dragon, Quickly boiling it as a barrier seemed to dissolve it right infront of me, I stood there in air, Building up a secondary attack, But I needed to penetrate soon, So I kept pushing the friction toward him. He seemed skilled in water release and was holding back the evaporation to some extent. If I don't release it soon he will keep absorbing more water power! Fuck it, Here we go!

I released my lips apart as a massive shockwave shot foward. My friction shot against my own attack, Though lessened as it boiled it slowly, Making it hotter and producing more bubbles. The wave quickly rushed over the target, Smothering him in the wave with my own water.-

Boy: "Nahhhh Stop it!!!! No. We must do i-- I don't want to die!! Help me!!! Shut up! We will kill this man... Together. No!! Don't make me!!"

-My eyes raised, Not knowing what was going on This is strange... He seems like there is another person in his body... Then again, I got Hanzo. My eyes began to think, If he was sealed, Couldn't we communicate by thoughts instead of in a genjutsu like state? I decided I should atleast try, Hey Hanzo...? I spat out into my mind, Trying to get him but it didn't do anything.

The man in the waves arms began to transform into sharp blades, His own chin was starting to stretch up as it turned hard as steel Go at him now. I heard, It startled me and I looked around, Then the voice came again. Trust me, He's in a transforming state, He is weakest now! I decided I needed every chance I had, So using chakra from Hanzo in my feet, I propelled myself upward, The boys ears began to suck in, And his jaw grow wider as he did so, My presence set him off, And he turned towards me. Fuck, Hanzo are you sure this will work? I asked worried, I heard nothing but carried on.

The boy rushed towards me, Obviously he didn't know he was weakest, Or Hanzo didn't no he was wrong, Either way this would hurt one of us. I came crashing against his neck, My elbow released chakra, Summoning a kunai which I was then holding against the neck. My hand swung around his head to hold myself on there, I drew back my other fist and grunted Here we go! I sent my fist foward, Smashing against the boy's face as peices of glass like skin fell down, Under the thick head was the real boy. Kill the scared little boy to end this, Torune. I closed my right eye, The Byakugan still looking, And drove my finger foward into the opening of skin, Though it was too late.

From the movement, My elbow slipped and the kunai sliced into the glass like throat, Skin began to heel, Forming around the boys face and closing around my arm instantly Hanzo!! I heard a chuckle and grunted, Using a seal in my palm, I summoned exploding tags in there, And knew I had to get out. Tobi Gataka Oumu There were ripples all around me as chakra began to form, I closed both my eyes and concentrated. Once my teleportation started, Mys kin began to tingle, And my chakra went hang wire, I set off the exploding tags. My feet began to feel a pull as they closed together, And arms shot in the direction of my feet and I groaned. There was a jerk, And my left hand caught turned thin as a string, And whisped away, My entire body in a flash was flashed to another location, On the boat with Shogi, My left arm normal again.

I starred up waiting for the fireworks, The exploding tags were timed-delayed and suppose to set off right this instant. Suddenly from the hole, Flames shot up, The massive transforming creature raised it's head and howled in pain, Spitting a small amount of blood up as a snake like tongue hissed in the air. Nice thinking. A voice said.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:30 am

-My mind transfered thoughts repeadedly to Hanzo How do I talk and contral the Salamander? He is just sitting there, Waiting. I asked, Hanzo vaporized the the thought with Don't worry, He is helpful. And I doubt you will ever fully contral it, While in your mind, I will do that for you, After all I did summon it. The Salamander won't strike right now, I don't want it to, I want you to attack it. Now go! In a flash I leaped up, Flying toward the beast. I flashed through hand seals For the Summoning: Mult-Shuriken Holder.

As I landed my feet on the massive nose of the growing larger beast, A large black handle formed in my hand, Rapidly producing Shuriken into the slots. I love these trials. My chakra snapped as twenty shuriken were shot downward, Peircing through the glass like skin and flying down into them, As the boys body flew up in pain, I was sent into the air Shit, Here we go with attack two! Kuchiyose: Chû Ten'in I whipped my hand to the side, Chakra began to form in my free hand. Black straps came from small clouds around my hand, Wrapping around my wrist and forearm as they raised up, Showing a small brown tip. In my other hand I still had the shuriken Holder.

I came in a decline, Moving toward the large beast, I whipped my bound strap hand to the side, Releasing chakra as a stretched whip shot out from the brown tip. The tip kept moving like a chain as thousands of thorns grew on it. I used chakra to propel myself to the side, Causing the whip to wrap around the snakes neck and body before whipping on its back. I came crashing down on the back and laughed. You would make a fine farmer boy. I yanked up, Smirking from Hanzo's joke as the whip began to cut through the snakes neck.

Suddenly I saw a pink flash, A long tongue shot foward and smacked the side of the boy's face. I looked down and noticed his feet had transformed into a large shark tail, And the blade arms were sunk downward. Why did you choose now for the Salamander to attack? I asked curiously. The glass skin began to shine as it hardened, The rope I was pulling no longer cut it, Instead it was frozen in side of the beast. Because, He finished transforming. There was a shockwave of Chakra, And I knew I had to move, In a instance I was flying toward the Salamander through the air, I heard the beast twist as It turned to come after me, The tongue came under me, Rolling me up as it yanked into the Salamander's mouth, Holding me in a safe mouth prison.-

Man: "Ohoho... That was some crafty fightning out there boy... I can see yer getting stronger everyday."

Me: "Oh... Shogi. Well that fight is hard... And to be honest I wouldn't know what to do if Hanzo wasn't with me the whole time."

Shogi: "Oho-Oh... Hanzos with you? Strange... Do I need to strengthen the seal?"

Me: "No! I need Hanzo's help! Now, Whats going on outside?!"

-I heard a crash, It sounded as if we were being dragged under water, Inside the Salamander. Well my Summon just grabbed the Snake and threw it flying into the air, Then leaped up and binding it with it's own body, Both just came crashing down into the earth and water, It's pretty intense. My byakugan immediatly activated. If I get out to help, I will be hurt by the black water... If not the summon will keep fightning, I need to wait until they get on land, Then I will escape with a ultimate attack, For now, Tobidogu. I raised my hands and pressed them to the top of the Salamander's tongue, There was a raise in chakra, And using my Byakugan to watch, I had summoned a large shuriken on top of the salamander. They were both barely out of the water, One of the salamanders hand's were easily holding back the beast by the neck, When all it could do was hiss.

I released the shuriken, Then used Shadow Shuriken Clone Technique, The sky was suddenly engulfed in hundreds of shuriken flying from all around at the snake. What?! How did you summon shuriken from inside here? Though... It will impact the snake. The salamander's warts are filled with some acidic properties which are hurting the snake slowly and without it knowing. I grinned, This would help greatly. All the shuriken suddenly clashed into the snake, Blood shot everywhere, And blast of water from inside the snake too. The Salamander released the snake, And leaped up, Landing on the land. Now it's time for the finally. I thought to myself.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:50 am

-My mind began to become more insync with Hanzo. We need to get to the end before Taimoshi!! Hanzo, I need you to have your Salamander release all the acid at once, When I get out, I will then use syrup to trap the basallisc demon and attack it, The acid will begin to destroy it! There was a umph sound and suddenly the lips of the Salamander cracked, Without hesitation I blasted out, Rushing across the tongue and diving out, While in air I spun, Grasping the Shuriken holder tightly.

While Hanzo does that, I will follow up with my own style. Kuchiyose: Ura Hiden no Baku, Kai Release!! I came toward the ground, My hand shot out and smacked it, Hurling me upward as I swung my shuriken Holster up. Rasidly twenty shuriken were fired out, Flying through the air toward the beast which was crashing toward the ground. From when my palm hit the ground, The Bombs were set out. I did a front flip and began rushing across the plain, From the black water, Toward the snake. As I ran, I formed quick hand seals, Moving faster as chakra began to activate in my chest. It was rapidly moving up my throat, Forming into Suiton and getting thicker, Gooier.-

Me: "Suiton: Mizuame Nabara!"

-My head bobbed downward, Approaching the snake, My byakugan had increased up to 40 meters to see what the Salamander was doing, It seemed to be holding a steady hand seal. Though I couldn't sense any chakra being released. Hanzo whats taking so long?! I asked angrily. Carry on the attack, Hold back using the bombs, The Salamander is building up for the Acid Web. He said, I grunted and choked my chakra, Opening my lips partially as a surge of water shot out, Forming a stream through the air of syrup. The syrup stretched over the plain, Crashing all over as it drowned the place. The snake went to move up, But syrup dripped into it's mouth, Holding it back and angering it.

Get down Torune! I had layed the syrup down above me just for the protection of some of the acid, I dove down and curled into a ball, Using chakra so no Syrup got in my head area. The salamander opened it's mouth, I could see the Sekeleton on the tongue with his hands crossed, Webs of purple and green chakra shot out from each wart, Wrapping together infront of the Salamander as it formed a large wave, The wave moved across the land toward the snake, And me!. Fuck!! Hanzo this will kill me!! There was a chuckle, Was Hanzo really going to kill me, And himself?

I leaped up, The syrup stretching after me, Knowing my own technique's flaws, I used them to my advantage, Leaped up as I stretched chakra out, Ripping the syrup. I flew out of the Syrup and landed on the ground, Turning to look back as I kept running. Don't run, I will protect you from it. I glared boldly through the area, Looking for how he would "protect" me. There was a large explosion and I groaned The snake is right behind me! Unknownigly I should use my Byakugan. There was a slithering noise, And I saw a large shadow behind me, Coming at me, I knew I had to fight even if I was about to die, So I turned, Only to see the large pink Salamander Tongue.

The tongue wrapped around me, Again and against my will yet I let it, Slowly suck me into it's mouth as I heard acid crash all around us, I activated my Byakugan just to see that the snake was slowly being dissolved. Release the bombs. Suddenly chakra exploded out from the ground, Slightly different from my technique, It seemed like what Hanzo did to Nagato, Mabye I was becoming like him. The bombs began to fly up, Clasping onto the opponent as they all binded the large snake, Releasing. Explosions shot up, Burning into the real skin and slowly, Bomb by bomb, The snake was being destroyed.-
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:13 pm

-Taimoshi couldn't wait any longer, as he was so eager to fight the Hyuuga who dared to see him has a target, or otherly called as a rival. He left the old man, his guide in his respective trial, to go home relax, and enjoy himself. Taimoshi, on the other hand, stood at the same hole that left to hell. As he stepped into the hole, expecting to grab the cord, he just remembered one thing: the cord broke while he used it to get out of hell.-

Me: Oh f*ck..!

-Taimoshi began falling through the hole, him soon signing a sign that read, "Welcome to Hell, you lousy sinner.." Taimoshi crossed his arms as he fell, it seeming that he's been falling for many hours at end. As he looked to check the time, he felt himself smack dead onto the ground, him landing deep into the ground, his body imprint dragging deep. He could literally see boney birds tweeting around his head, him frustrated.-

Me: Shoo! Shoo!

-He shook his hands wildly at them, getting them to go away. As he forced his body out of the yards deep hole, he looked up to see him out of the mountains of hell, the same place where he could see the Hellish Village clearly. As he turned back, he saw a boney man standing behind him.-

Torune's Guide: You're the Legendary Taimoshi-san! Ohhh! I heard lots of.. "things" about you from Torune-san.

-The Boney guide told Taimoshi, a smile on his boney jaw. Taimoshi became instantly interested, wanting the information of Torune's whereabouts. Knowing now that he needed the Guide's help, he quickly questioned him.-

Me: Where is Torune, now?!?!

Torune's Guide: Oh.. he went that-a-way! Be sure to tell him I said, "Hi."

Me: Okkk..

-Taimoshi darted into the told direction, his sharingan active, and him searching for his rival, Torune. It seemed to work for the most part, him sensing Torune's chakra pattern from earlier seeing it. However, there was another. He would arrive to find a Giant Snake, a young boy, Torune, and some stranger floating next to Torune (Only seen through his sharingan). Strangely, Torune was laughing, him coughing off blood. Even more strangely, the Giant Snake was covered with syrup?-

Me: What the f*ck is going on!?

-He immediately got the Giant Snake's attention, whom has the child's legs forming the snake. It was very strange, indeed. He ran over to Torune, scared in a small bit of what's happening. This was no ordinary snake due to it...well not being a snake.-

Me: Dude, what's going on are you Ok?

-He asked, ignoring the spirit of Hanzo. He didn't bother with the Giant Salamander either, him more worried on his rival's life, or death.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:35 pm

-I laughed to myself, Watching the snake burn, Hanzo was crouched muttering in words only I understood.

Hanzo: "You remeber there was a young boy in there.. He was raised in a water globe... Never had freinds, Or a family. And now he never will, You took it all away from him, He wasn't completely sane and your anwser was death, Can you live with that?"

Blood streamed down my arm, Some red dust swirling as it entered my mouth when I breathed, Though I could breathe under the thick coat of clear syrup. The ground all over the feild was exploded and raised up, The wooden boat spun lightly in the whirlpool in the center of the black water. My left eye was closed barely, The veins for Byakugan gone. This battle drew out alot, But it wasn't completely over, Infact, This hell would never be over. I didn't need Byakugan to figure out why the snake was roaring, Or the reason it was moving at all, The boy wasn't completely dead, And could barely move around, Just enough to try and avenge himself.

There was a opening in the red and blue lit up skies, Lightning raged around as strong winds blown, I closed my eyes and waited, Wincing as yellow rays of light began to shoot down. The clouds began to spin, Forming a golden Halo as I could barely make out thousands of angels flying around Stupid heaven... I will kill all of you angels.. If you get near me I muttered barely, As whirlpools began to form, There was a object coming down and I looked angrily at Hanzo.

Hanzo: "I sense it too, And see it... He has Tengu chakra... He is a Uchiha."

I nodded slightly, Sending a message inside of Hanzo My rival, Taimoshi... Uchiha. Taimoshi came darting up near me, I grimaced, And pushed myself up some chuckling to myself.-

Me: "Taimoshi, Was heaven too 'holy' for you? Didn't think you would still be a saint if you visited me down here. Well, You fucked yourself, If it wasn't for me here... I will tell you what I did... This snake was hard to fight, While I fought it I studied it deeply with Byakugan. It was watery and hard to injure, So I sent a shuriken with lethal injection, Curare... It is a serum from a plant, It slowly wears unknowningly to you inside your body, And creates a process known as "Shut Down". Curare is mostly found in bamboo and used in old arrow heads, Though some scientist, Inculding me use it in a pill with Calcium so it sinks in the bones, And in the snakes case... Which I didn't bring the pills here for, Paralyzed it, Thus solidifying it... From there I aimed shuriken in it's eyes, Got it on land, Then used Hanzo's Salamander to sink it with Acid, Burning the hard steel shell on it, My syrup helped hold it in place, A while ago I placed bombs all around... So now you know what I did."

-I walked over to Taimoshi and placed my hands to the ground, Slowly pores in my finger tips begin to suck in the Syrup all around us, Unbinding and untrapping Taimoshi. With that, I pulled out a large bluish vile of liquid, And began walking to the small, Now bald boy crawling away. The heat had melted off his legs, Leavings bloody threads of muscle and rubbery tar skin around him, his right arm was broke and bones were jutted out, And skin was peeled off his face, I looked at Taimoshi.-

Me: "This is Chondrodendron tomentosum, it is a species in the Menispermaceae family. It is the only cure for the Curare... Though I have three other viles in my pocket. The first one is more of a powder, It is Epinephrine... It will cause his heart to race three times the rate of most people with high powered andrenaline, And also give him a severe head ache... The second is a Epi-inject Twin, It is two shots, They mix together and stop blood from getting out, Immediatly clogging veins to save you... Mostly used to save people in war, I will use it so he won't die... Thus we can cut him up and he will have to endure it all. You could say it is like Vasoconstriction, Which is a pill to narrow blood vessels resulting from contraction of the muscular wall of the vessels, particularly the large arteries, small arterioles and veins. The process is the opposite of vasodilation, the widening of blood vessels. The process is particularly important in staunching hemorrhage and acute blood loss. When blood vessels constrict, the flow of blood is restricted or decreased, thus, retaining body heat or increasing vascular resistance. Cutaneously, this makes the skin turn paler because less blood reaches the surface, preventing the radiation of heat. On a larger level, vasoconstriction is one mechanism by which the body regulates and maintains mean arterial pressure. The final pill is filled with Clorine, Napalm and solfur... It will slowly kill his brain cells, Within a few minutes for mental retardation, That is the Clorine and Solfur Mixing, The papalm fills him so that he will be extremely flamable... We will blow him up... Napalm however burns slowly, But the most painful way to use fire... Is when you Add napalm... So are you too unholy, To do this?"

Hanzo: "... I guess you can live with it, Your such a hateful child... And so... Intellegent... I admire you, Torune."

-Hanzo speaking to me, However you Taimoshi cannot hear, Which at times may be a good, Thing. I stare at you, Wondering if you will join me in this horrific blood slaughter.-
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:14 pm

-Taimoshi chuckled at the Byakugan holder's hatred towards him. Torune spoke of him being holy, or unholy. He spoke of Taimoshi being a saint for even going to hell. Taimoshi didn't bother to tell Torune he was hear earlier, them most likely in different reaches of hell, which will explain why he never saw Torune. Strangely, Taimoshi saw some of the Uchiha fire burning inside Torune's soul, the anger lurking deep inside his body..the anger against Taimoshi. Torune would've been a swell Uchiha..but instead decided to take the eyes of Hyuuga. Fool move..-

Me: Sure. Why not? Besides, I think it will be a great time to set a few things straight..

-He glanced over briefly at the spirit of Hanzo, his eyes being the only other that could actually see Hanzo. The person was unrecognizable, but he still had a bad view of him. Anyone in hell, even Taimoshi, was trouble. Taimoshi was raring to set some things straight. He had no fear of going to hell after going to Heaven, and massacring the angels and people with his demonic weapon that is the only way to kill them. Really!?! How can someone like that be a Saint? Eh..Torune's dream.-

Me: Let's fucking blow his ass up, already..

-He said, sounding very impatient. He was a very...explosive guy. Things go boom, and he is happy. That's what he plans to do with..not giving away names: Gale Uchiha. That one just slipped out!-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Me: "Taimoshi, Keep your distance, This will kill YOU if you get it. To him, His liquid body will absrob it... It would kill me too though."

-I crouch next to the boy, Shaking the blue bottle in my finger tips as I look into his eyes. I grin and begin to gurgle my throat. Once finished, I hacked a spit ball onto his face, Smirking with hatred in my eyes, I reached into my Kunai pouch and pulled out the needle, Snapping it into place as I pushed the top, A drop of green liquid, The form it turns when air hits it, Squirt out. I flipped my palm, In a flash snapping the shot up and bringing it stabbing down into the wrist, His hand flapped up in pain, I had to peirce deep down into the bone, While also snagging the vein down. The blood ripped from the vein will deeped into the arm, Swelling it up. This will leave the vein open as the Chondrodendron went through the bone marrow, Which was being destroyed by my earlier poison. As I pushed the injection down, His head bobbled up and his eyes opened wide. He twitched wildly, And the antidote began to seep into the veins, Making them stand out in his arm.

I ripped back as some skin began to pull up, The needle was cold, And left a black scar on his arm, To him the normal world tempature was like a ice berg. I saw his eyes slowly droop as he gained the ability to talk but didn't. I lifted up two veins entwined together, One is ice cold, The other is warm. That is how they absorb tempature here. I plugged them into the needle, Then exchanged it with a clear tip. As I stabbed it in, The first vein on it, The paige began to squirt in, Immediatly a wire yanked down the yellow vien, As they touched in the needle, You could see bubbles forming, It quickly began to sink into his body, Mixing in the veins.

The cells in the veins which absorbed the syrum began to swell up, And the touching walls began to close, Pressing the blood together and holding them so no blood got out. The boy yanked his head back, Throwing his chest up and moaning, Veins began to stand out in his neck as the full effect took effect. It closed the veins, Then began to swell them up. I stood up and looked at Taimoshi.-

Me: "I brought scapels, I can summon more weapons... I want to collect some of his blood for testing, His right hand was injected at the wrist and up. So the tip so the fingers don't get mixed. The blood clogged so nothing will get out, Except that trapped on the right hand. So..."

-In a flash I raised my hand, A large butcher like knife-Kunai formed from the thin air, It was how I summoned, My special Ability I was known for. Damn your cruel and unusual I smirked, Swinging down as the butched slammed in the middle of the palm. A blackish blood shot up, I was draining the small poison which was uncured.

I brought my foot up, And dove my heel onto the butcher knife, Twirling it to the side while in his hand, And gashing a massive hole. Blood spewed out and I noticed it was turning back to red. With that I dove down, yanking the hand up. Streams of blood poured down his hand, I took a clear/ Clean vile under it, Catching some. I filled it up halfway then pulled aside, Kicking the boys ribs. I closed the vile and tossed it up, Snapping my fingers. Something only Taimoshi and me could see, Threads of chakra spun from my hand, Binding the vile as they closed it, To our eyes it seemed to crush, But instead it reversed summon, Sucking into the chakra then warping away. It was gone before the blink of a eye.-

Me: "Now Taimoshi, Slaughter him first... Don't hit the neck, Espalaphagus, Heart, Either lung, Kidneys, Liver, Brain, or Bronchi. With those he can live longer, I want him to live a while for torture, The rest you can play with, By all means have fun. Tell me when you finish, But no Ninjutsu, It will cause my chemical injections to speed up, Crushing his body more. He also is filled with Adrenaline from the first shot, It was a mix. As I explained, His body is pulsing wildly, His heart is speeding up... After you beat him up... I will use the final two chemicals... One Injection, One pill, Then we can use Ninjutsu, A fire Ninjutsu... And no Genjutsu either... Have fun."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:36 pm

-Taimoshi nodded, moving quick with his hands as he rarely did with weapons. However, this was a special occasion. He had twirled several senbons around his fingers, flicking his wrist to send long cuts down each leg. As the blood was expected to drag down his leg, Taimoshi struck the foreskin of the legs with kunais, holding down the legs in multiple places as Taimoshi continued. He jumped from leg to leg, deepening the kunais push against the boy's body, able to break open the wounds with a bigger gap. As he would finish with that, he'd get up, getting out one scalpel.-

Me: Don't mind me..just getting what I need.

-Taimoshi dug the scalpel deep into one of the boy's feet, cutting out a large amount from the bottom, working his way up to the heel. With that, the boy was left with mere bones on his feet, no skin in place. Taimoshi then got rid of the skin on both feet, mimicking on the second foot what he had removed. He decided to leave the bone for the boy to die with as it is. He would then pull the joints out of place, making movement hard to do. Taimoshi marked his initials into the boy's remaining skin on his leg, saying "he was here." -

Me: Now..to really show some torture..

-Taimoshi moved up to the boy's arms, jamming his Scalpel right into the bone, drilling it to make a crack in it, the skin hardened by a chemical Torune given to it. Taimoshi dragged the scalpel against the boy's arm, creating a gaping hole in the arms. He shoved multiple stones in one arm, and senbon in the other. He used thread, and senbons to close it up, the inner objects a major pain. To end it, he axed down upon the boy, nudering the young child as an end to the torture.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:06 pm

-I close my eyes and slowly everything begins to go black as I space out away from Taimoshi.

Hanzo: "Hehe... Mabye being with you won't be so bad, But I won't always help you. Though I get bored in here, So I will talk to you, But we have things to do, I will help you... But I need you to do some things for me too."

Me: "You have no right to ask me to do things for you, Or any position. But regardless, I will ask... What is it you want me to do?"

Hanzo: "Amegakure no Sato... I will guide you to the valley where I tried to kill Nagato... There are many things there, And even summon and jutsu scrolls... The place is hidden by a Camouflage, You can walk through it, And not even know, It will be like walking up a hill, When really your on air. It is dangerous, And neither Sharingan nor Byakugan can see it, Now. So bring Taimoshi. He is your freind yes? Your best freind I hear."

Me: "Hear? Your in my mind, You already know it... Though I wouldn't go out of my way to tell him he is my best freind, Nor would I anyone. I very few care about people, Not my leader... My former leader, Or my partner formerly... My best freinds is Taimoshi and Kirai, Sasuke and Waka Hyuuga are my freinds, And yukina is my gf.... Or was, Dumped me for a stupid f--king reason. Well then... You wan't me to go to Amegakure... Sure... My freind Sasuke owns it, Taimoshi can see his dad, And I can see Reikon, Works for me."

Hanzo: "Haha. Well then, I think it is getting intresting, Release our Conversation."

Shadows began to spin all around me, Threads of the reality formed around as it began to form, I could see Taimoshi driving a small blade into the poor kids foot. I grinned as I snapped back into reality. I began to walk foward, Gripping the vile for injection. The green liquid began to glow as chakra formed in it, Heat was burning up, Causing bubbles to form in it. I twisted the vile up, Breaking it in air, Then in a quick swipe I was under the boy. My hands grabbed his mouth, Ripping it open as the ooze splashed on his face, He slightly choked on it, Though eventually it went down. I released him and he crashed to the ground.

Red dust flew up and I looked over at Taimoshi. His black hair blew around, The red eyes glowed and his leather outfoot was shone down upon with red light. Patches were ripped off, And splatters of blood were on it. Such a Unholy man... No wonder... were in hell. I thought to myself.-

Me: "Hehe, Taimoshi... What should we do with the poor boy? This liquid as I told you nutralizes him... Completely. Though you could of been messier... Kuku.. My byakugan... I know where to hurt him, Most!"

-I raised my head, Shadows of madness and hate engulfed it as my byakugan glowed brightly from chakra concentration. I glared through Taimoshi as if looking at something else, And I was. It was a decaying black man, His left skull smashed in and one eye ball hanging in the socket. Some black teeth jutted up in his bottom row, Then some are not ever there at all. His left hand had most of the flesh on it, Large pink tissue form, And some brown skin on it. You could tell he was massive and muscular by the buldges of tissure on his arm, They were the size of Cannonballs!

I bent down, Pulling back his tongue and stabbed my nail into it, Through this training I hadn't cut my nails and they were getting longer. Blue and red liquid, His blood, Squirted up, He began to roll his eyes back and I knew he would soon be dead, But I didn't want it to end.-

Me: "He has lost alot of blood... Even before I drugged him, The last vile, Undid that... He can bleed now. I just comfirmed that.So it is time for the ultimate finally.. Clorine will began to deteriorate his tissue, Weakenning it, Just that alone would blind him... Led will poison him, In seconds with this large concentrated amount and cause a seizure.. Then Napalm... Too will poison him, But will be the ultimate source for fire... When I body flicker three times backwards, Immediatly use Fire Release, Or he will die before we can hurt him more..."

-I reached into my pouch, Closing my eyes as I concentrated, This to me was extremely delicate to kill, And more of a style then a game. Finally my fingers snagged the powdery pill. As I pulled it out you heard my pouches snap together. I held a large tablet, Three colors evenly taking it up. A greyish black - Led, A salty looking white grain - Clorine, And a redish green mix of ingredience - Napalm Solidified.

I crouched over and slammed the pill in, Forming seals as I released multiple flying Senbon from my tongue. Each senbon struck a series pressure point, Causing him to jump with each hit in pain. I laughed to myself and the shadows of madness were ever more intense, Ripples around my nose flared with joy and muderous intent. I body flickered in a flash backwards, Landing crouched, Then twisting as I did it again, And flew across the feild, Landing on my palms. The third time I rushed through the air upwards, Landing on my Salamander, Turning to you, Waiting for you to act.-
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:00 pm

-Taimoshi looked away as the following gruesome events went down, him flinching after looking at the skull of the boy. He then watched as Torune got out of the area, Taimoshi using a simple attack to destroy the body with ease. He channeled Fire Chakra into the surface of the Earth, slamming his foot down. The cracks would spread, and fire would spew from it. The flames blasted the boy sky high, it taking few moments for the napalm to take affect, but was damn worth it for seeing the boy explode in the heavens like Fourth of July Fireworks.-

Me: Well..my job is done..

-Taimoshi plopped himself onto the ground, proud of his work in the massacre of that young child. He rested his head against the floors of the cavern, awaiting the moment Torune would do something to get him up. Otherwise, he'd rest his eyes, and maybe drift off to dreaming.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2