Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishibaki Kaguya
Mishibaki Kaguya

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Training Area   Training Area EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:26 pm

*I jump from pipe to pipe going to the area of where I am suppose to meet someone, my sensei, Taimoshi of the Uchiha clan. I realize that I will probably have to take the canal way to make it faster but for right now I am just going from pipe to pipe. Wondering who my two other team mates are I continue jumping from pipe to pipe finally getting to the building I seek. Jumping on it I run through it seeing the canal ways as I jump down. Knowing I would have to time this right or I would be injured gradually, or even death I jump off. Seeing that I have to time this right I think to myself one...Two...Three. As I see a man as I spin and land on him, luckily he was overweight so I didn't feel that much, however he may have broke a bone or so.*

*I begin to focus my chakra through my feet learning this earlier in my genin days as I begin to run on the water. Knowing that I had to time my leaps right if I were to not spend much time and waste my chakra somewhat. I continue to run and leap as I see I am close to there. Knowing that much of my chakra would probably be running out if I wasted any time I continue to leap. As I finally make it.*

*Releasing my chakra from the feet I stand waiting for my sensei, with my blue wet ninja sandals on, my white headband with the rain ninja symbol. As my blue shirt with my blue shorts blow because of the wind I wait patiently.*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:46 pm

-Taimoshi stood behind Souso, a grin on his face. He was waiting for Souso, whom took a while to get here, especially when he lives mere miles away from this location. Though, he was going to enjoy this.-

Me: ...

-He stayed quiet, up until his surprise. He wrapped his arms around Souso's neck, dragging him back without showing his face. It would feel as though he was being choked, and a victim to this person. However, it was merely for fun.-
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Akahira had walked into the nearly empty training fields. The grass was growing wild and the patches of dirt were scarce. Not many people had used this training field. He frowns as he wonders how such large amounts of space can just be put to waste. Regardless he finds a nice secluded spot near the wilder parts of the field, flattening the ground, cutting up tree for lumber to make various obstacles and targets, and gathering rocks for weight lifting. He's going to start some chakra control training, which is needed for his new idea. He looks over at some more trees and decides he needs some more logs and trots off to cut them down.
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:44 pm

He kept his building materials in a small supply shed that he quickly made and then started his chakra control training. He sat down and focused, closing his eyes and shutting off everything that distracted his thoughts. He focused for several minutes and then finally he was in the right mind set. He started with something more easier, and began to try and focus some chakra to his hand. It was slowly crawling to his hand and took a full minute before he collected the amount he wanted and gathered it in his right hand. Just as the chakra was about to take physical form his concentration broke and the chakra left his hand. With a sigh he thought to himself Maybe I should just focus and gathering it to a body part and then being able to keep it there... With that thought in mind he began to focus and gather chakra back into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:54 pm

After several rests and visits to the field after eating back in the main part of the village he noticed he was starting to get the hang of it. He could move the chakra to his hand without much trouble, and could keep the chakra in one place for a few solid minutes. He smirked and figured he'd give making it physical another try. So he focused once more and moving his chakra to his right hand within a few seconds stopped and began focusing again, only much harder. He focused on making the chakra form into a pure, baseball sized, sphere in the middle of his hand. The chakra started taking form, a small white speck at first, the slowly it grew into the size of a golf ball. He smirked and kept trying. It was difficult however. Creating chakra in its physical, pure form was somehow much different then putting it into a jutsu, where it wasn't just 100% chakra. Soon the small little ball of chakra flickered, and soon disappeared as he couldn't hold it anymore and it lost its form. He scowled but didn't feel too bad. He managed at least to get it to physically appear. He rested some then began training again for several more hours.
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Alas after several more hours of intense focus and non stop training he could get the chakra to physically appear in his hand. It took him an extra hour to be able to get used to keeping it in his hand, instead of the last time which involved him getting too excited, and allowing the ball of chakra to fly out of his hand and blow his small supply shed over. He allowed the ball of chakra in his hand to slowly disappear without knocking anything else over and began to think for a good word inside his head for his next goal. koku he thought...it was a good word that meant engraving. He then slowly focused chakra back into his hand, smiling that this only took him a good 35 seconds total to do this now, and then proceeded to focus chakra into just two of his finger that were being held together. At first it was extremely hard to focus decent amounts of chakra into such a tiny portion of the body, but soon after several hours he got the chakra to stay in his two fingers. He knew it wouldn't be so hard since he decided to train doing it with his hand. It made it slightly easier. He sat up alittle straighter this time, and focused hard for the tough part was now coming...
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:18 pm

For a full day he sat here, focusing and trying, failing and then retrying again, to get the chakra in his first finger to take the form of the character of the word koku. He failed several times until these last 5 tries when he was able to do it. The first few he only held it for a few seconds. Now on the 5th successful try it is still being held, after several minutes have passed. He smirked then slowly released the "word" from his finger. He took in a deep breath and rested for a few hours...what was about to happen next would be the hardest and final part to his first goal for his new idea.
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Finally...the last part of my first goal he was getting ready for his hardest attempt. He focused the chakra down into his hand, and then into two of his fingers. Then he got the chakra to take physical form and his first finger had the character for the word fuu and the second had the character for the word koku on it. He held it there for a few minutes, pouring sweat, and walked over to a tree. Then taking his two fingers he ran a small, thin cut into the side of the tree. He immediately felt the chakra drain and stopped, panting alittle. He smirked while he sat down and rested, looking up at the small engraved cut in the tree. He had just learned a new jutsu for himself that he knew would be needed for his latest idea.

Name:Nishishi Fuukoku~Two Finger Engraving Seal
Spoiler:

He rests alittle bit so that his chakra can replenish. He will have to practice this jutsu more to become good with it. This way his body gets used to the constant chakra drain while engraving and so that after getting to use it so many times it wont take so much chakra after getting him becoming familiar with it.
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:31 pm

He starts out with small things. For several hours it was just lines going up and down or side to side. He had to rest and eat 3 times but in the end the tree had a multitude of scars, like some kind of general that had fought in a hard war. He then moved on to curving his lines and making shapes. In one instance he tried and lost focus, his hand shooting out to the side when he turned to on a circle shape and caused him to fall over. He could now make just about any shape but to really test himself he engraved an picture of two shuriken into another tree. This was very tiring causing him to actually have to rest for 2-3 hours. Now he's working on words. He can get through the first 11 letters without having to stop and rest for a moment. After several more hours he can now engrave for an extended amount of time. He finally looks around for his final practice. He finds a big stone boulder and carves a passage into it. The passage reads:

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themsevles without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant if I live, I will kill you, If I die you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor.
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:23 am

Having Rested a full day he begins practicing his fighting styles. Firstly he pulls out his scimitars and then gets to work. He tries focusing more to make his wind chakra sharper and more deadly. He then builds a couple of dummies and begins hacking away, with precise and accurate moves, eventually become one blur of silver.

As he attacks the dummies he replenishes the wind chakra around his blades. He has learned that this new level of sharpness he cannot keep easily maintain while fighting yet, and thus has to make sure it stays this sharp by constantly reapplying chakra to it. He demolishes several more dummies, after 15 hits having to replenish the nature chakra to keep it at the sharper level. Soon he notices the number of hits has gone up by 5, now every 20 hits he has to resharpen it. He's working up a sweat now.

After several hours of doing this he decides he's done enough and wants to test it on one final object. He walks over to a rock and with both scimitars he swings down at the rock, purposefully missing it by a few inches. When he looks, just as he had hoped there were two gashes in the surface of the rock. He had now reached a new level of his jutsu, and was already resting up so that he could train his others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Area
Page 1 of 1