Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melina vs Riku......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Melina vs Riku...... Empty
PostSubject: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Riku sat down on a tree branch.His hair and face resembled that of a young madara.He wore his regular clothes and had his grass cutter on his shoulder.It had began to rain lightly and riku hung his head down.Looking at his crimson red eyes.He took a rock and threw it at his reflection.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:38 pm

A small but yet gentle breeze pass by as petals comes and on th lake to start forming the body of melina she wears a traditionat martial arts outfit and on both sides are her blades Eureka and Sode no shirayuki she glance at riku with her onxy black eyes and get in a stance her back of her hand face riku as the other face the ground below her other hand her left foot is infront of her other and she makes a hand jester telling him to bring it the style she use is known as wing chung
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Riku jumps down to face her.He takes off his leaf head band and throws it in the mud.He then puts on a serious face and activates his sharingan.As soon as he activated it he was gone in flash.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:00 pm

Melina watches him carefully as he jumps down from the tree and then activates the sharingan and then she smiles as her sharingan activates and she close her eyes still holding the style of wing chung and a breeze is felt as she just stand there in her stance as she thinksThe art of fighting is fighting without fighting.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 pm

He thinks to himself the whole time "those who try to keep their life will surly lose it,those who give it willingly will never die"At that time riku reappears .His grass cutter in an attack position.Lightening chakra charged in his right palm
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:11 pm

A simple calm expression came across the senju girls face like she was meditating or asleep she just stood there no movement at all her stance stay the same not even a inch is moved she just waits her blades at her sides
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:14 pm

He back flips a few yards away and began to charge his chidori.It reached 1000 giga wats and 1000 mega hurtz.He then looked at melina.A look of sadness in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Melina eyes open as her brother try to do his chidori as he charged knowing he need concentration she picks up a pebble and aim it and shots it at the center of riku body trying to mess up his concentration then in a flash she was gone and then a kick with shear power came from behind riku aimed at his neck and if that dont work should jump back leaving a paperbomb and then in a flash she is back where she was
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Riku chuckled"you may have all three tamoe but"His chidori finishes,He then transfers his chakra to his feet.He then stomps on the ground creating a veil of fire."i am just not going to play your games."the wall of fire protected him from all three attacks"while you trained to get those swords,i was working on my sharingan non stop"The wall fades and he reveals that he blocked all three attacks with just one of his sharingan eyes open."just because its a third stage doesnt mean youv mastered it"
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Melina looks at riku with a eyebrow raised and a smiled form"you really dont get it i just did it for you to waste chakra and you used a chidori meaning you have one left which is why i dont use chakra like that and i dont count on my sharingan why focus on one ability when you got tons let me show you"She unsheathes Eureka and twirl it in a cirle with her fingers as vines emerge from the ground trying to trap riku at his anckles and three more sets of vines comes from above riku with sharp tips
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:51 pm

"sister,your not making this easy"He performs multiple hand signs at lightening fast speed."Now fire style:Grand fire snake Jutsu"He then relaxes his body releasing the chakra to his pores.A snake begins to form at the base of his feet.Burning them off his ankles"Now my pet wont you.....pull those weeds out of your masters garden"The snake grows to about thirty feet tall and fifteen feet wide.It slithers above him spitting magma on the vines above him.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Melina watches her brother once again use chakra where the only chakra she used was using her sharingan and she says in a calm voice"bout time your done your chakra will be zero you use chidori which cut chakra in half for a genin rank and i only used it for my sharingan"she stabs Eureka in the ground and even more vines cone from the ground trying to trap riku in a cocoon of vines and restrain him from doing hand seals
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:07 pm

"sister i have more chakra than before im good for ten more jutsu if have to"He then smirks"but look at you acting all smart,think you got me dont you it looks that way doesnt it"he says with a small smile and rests his head on one of the vines"i know there is no more room in this family for a gifted ninja,you and Tai are always in lime light."he says looking down"maybe i shouldnt have revealed myself to father."he then took a deep breathe"maybe if had stayed in the snow i could have avoided all of this."He then deactivates his sharingan"my sharingan is worthless,ill never be able to use it."His chidori begins to fade"me being a ninja is worthless i have not talent and im just taking up space at home"
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Melina rest her hand on Eureka as she listens to riku"come on everyone have a talent listen to me for a sec like you said dady has high expectations for you live up to it show mama and dady that you live up to there standards i was just taught how to fight without wasting chakra i had to search for a teacher you have a talent you just got to find it like we all did"she says as she gets riku out the vine restraints
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Blood starts to come from his eyes "dammit"he says as he winces in pain
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:28 pm

melina eyes look at riku as blood come from his eyes"whats wrong why are you bleeding from your eyes!"she sheates Eureka and runs to her brother worried.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:29 pm

"Truth be told i haven't deactivated my sharingan in a week,my eyes are strained terribly"
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:33 pm

melina frowns a bit"dont you know that it drains chakra you lost alot of chakra in that week God!"
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:35 pm

"i wanted to test my limits so a week with out turning it off his my limit"
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Meling sighs as she looks at riku"now look what happen blood running from your eyes"
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 pm

"yea it will take a few days to heal,ill shut myself up in my room so no one will know what happened"
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:31 pm

"well get well cuz the exams are real close so prepare"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melina vs Riku......   Melina vs Riku...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Melina vs Riku......
Page 1 of 1