Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainy Zone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Lovel walked through the streets of the Uchiha Territory on a rainy day, passing the buildings, rain dripping off the roofs, heading north. He reaches the end of the street and looks around slightly, seeing no buildings anymore, but only complete emptyness, it was a field. Lovel walked up to the fields and up a hill, standing on top of it, the rain drenching his clothes and hair. He looks up at the sky wondering when Taimoshi was going to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:28 pm

-Electrical Sparks would infect the rain droplets as they fell, this unknown effect coursing a tear in known ecological weather, and climate. As they fell, they would beat down with an electrical shock, striking the limbs, transferring from clothes into his flesh. The small, but numerous electrical shocks would take mere moments to take effect on the Genin's body. Soon, he'd be stuck in place, Lovel trapped there as the suffering went on. Out of nowhere, Taimoshi would appear, holding a rubber umbrella over his head, protecting him from the rain's electrical shock. He merely grinned at Lovel, a smile upon the Genin's Master.-

Me: Lovely day... isn't it?

Jutsu Used:

Raiton • Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Ribbon Effect Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, Difusion, Burst, and Infuse
- Handseals: Dragon, Hare, Horse, Monkey
- Effect: A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions.
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:35 pm

The electrical shock would hit Lovel's limbs, going from my clothes into my flesh. At first, Lovel didn't notice one bit about it, but after a little while, some pain went through his body and he wasn't able to move even one inch. He wondered what was going on, guessing it was probably lightning that was caused by someone. As then, Taimoshi would appear with his rubber umbrella, with a smile on his face. Seeing Taimoshi, Lovel channeled some of his own lightning chakra through his body, in attempt to cancel the other lightning's effect out. "Yes, it is." Lovel replies.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:40 pm

-Taimoshi watched with a smile, as his sharingan showed the boy attempting to channel his Raiton Chakra to throw off the paralyzation. So... he knows that then? After that thought, he walked over to Lovel, slapping his face silly-dilly until his attempts proved successful.-

Me: Hurry up, boy! I know you know how to escape this!
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Lovel saw the Sharingan in Taimoshi's eyes while still attempting his escape of the paralyzation because of the lightning. Lovel got quite annoyed by Taimoshi's actions and words, that his eye began to twitch and poured even more lightning through his body, finally getting success in the escaping of the paralyzation. Breathing slowly but heavily for just a mere second, breathing out quietly and looking up at Taimoshi. "Finished."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Me: Good boy..

-Taimoshi dragged Lovel down the rainy area, under a tree, and was preparing to give him irregular training. The Genin may know all he can at his rank, so Taimoshi has to teach him extended arts. Perhaps Kenjutsu, Weapon Practice, and Strategic-type stuff for battle.-

Me: Are...you...ready?
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Lovel got dragged through the rain, not knowing of where they were going. Lovel thought of the option that Taimoshi was going to beat him up again, but fortunately, he was wrong. He stood there under the tree, out of the rain, looking at Taimoshi with a confusing expresssion on his face. He stretched out then nodded at Taimoshi's spoken words. "I am ready." He replied to Taimoshi.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Me: Demonstrate your Taijutsu skills on this large, sturdy, tree..

-Taimoshi's order was simple enough. All Lovel was required to do is strike the tree they stood under. Hopefully, the Genin wouldn't disappoint. However, Taimoshi didn't have his hopes up.-
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Lovel blinked just a few times, then stepping away from the tree, until he just stood a bit in the rain. He turned back towards the tree and nodded, giving the signal that he was ready. He then rushed towards the tree, giving a punch against it forming some cracks, punching with the other hand on the side of it once more giving some cracks. Then, he kicked the tree with the bottom of his foot, forming more cracks than with the punch, pushing himself off the tree.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Me: Well done for only being a Genin...but! You can increase damage by maintaining a steady flow of chakra to the fists, or feet, not to mention with Elemental Chakra. .. Just keep that in mind.

-He gave Lovel some advice, but isn't sure whether the Genin will take it seriously. He got behind the Genin, putting a bandana over Lovel's eyes; blinding the Genin.-

Me: Now, I will test how you deal with the targets, you cannot see..
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:39 am

Lovel just nodded and got blinded by the bandana in front of his eyes. Now his goal was to hit the tree without seeing it. He stood there just in one place. Due to his sight being blinded, his other senses increased, thus also his hearing. Due to the wind, the leafs and twigs of the tree started to move with the flow of it, making Lovel able to hear the tree's location. Lovel focuses lightning to his fist, dashing towards the tree, punching into the tree creating a completely hole in it, pulling his fist/arm out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:45 am

-Taimoshi stood there; impressed, yet not satisfied. He sent a launch kick at Lovel, the side of his leg knocking him into the wetland, where the rain had stopped for the time being. He was peparing the next step with the bandana.-

Me: I will send attacks at you in multiple forms..., you must stop them. ...And no using your Sharingan to cheat!

-He took out several ninja knives (Kunais), and flicked his wrist to launch them at high speeds towards vital points of Lovel's body. Hopefully, he'd know what to do, and wouldn't get hurt even more than he was already.-
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:48 am

As he pulled his fist out of the tree, the leg knocking him into the wetland. Lovel slowly stood up listening to Taimoshi words, turning towards the place where he was launched from, preparing for the attacks, nodding. He concentrated completely on his hearing senses now, hearing the kunais cut through the wind. Lovel quickly pulled out a kunai himself, knocking the kunais to the sides.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:55 am

-Taimoshi nodded, holding his fingers to his mouth, cupping his hand; a circle made over his mouth. He spewed out a blast of fire in Lovel's direction. Hearing wouldn't help the young Uchiha in this situation; he needed to use another sense.-

Me: [color]Dragon Fire Technique!"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Zone   Rainy Zone Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Zone
Page 1 of 1