Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chizu Natsuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chizu Natsuki
Chizu Natsuki

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Chizu Natsuki Empty
PostSubject: Chizu Natsuki   Chizu Natsuki EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:33 am

NATSUKI,CHIZU.

-Chizu Natsuki Blackwhite-

Name: Chizu Natsuki

Nickname: Moonlight

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Body Type: Human

General Appearance. Chizu is describe to be a average weight girl with muscles in her leg's and thighs, but she has thin arms. Her face was shape in a roundish look with her eyes being a dark bluish color. Her hair is a very long length, almost to her bottom. She has black color hair. She wears her hair in a style of being very straight with a little length of her hair being tie into a small braid with a blue ribbon holding it in place. Her bangs fall into her forehead being down to above her eyebrows with two shortish stripes of bangs towards her chin.

She has a loose black t-shirt on with a shape of a v neck lace on the top of her shirt and on the bottom of her shirt. She has a black skirt on with this outfit. Chizu as well has black laces wrap around the ankle sandals on. She wears a white scarf around her neck and black cross chain belt hanging loosely around her skirt.

Personality: Chizu is mostly a laidback girl who has cheerfulness and excited tone of a voice most of the time when she is hanging out with others. In battles she is a seriously girl who is out for a win. But if she lose she just accepts it with calmness knowing she has grown stronger in the over all of it.

Other: N/A

Village: Hidden village of the sand.

Height: 4'5

Weight: 85 pounds

~Bio~

Childhood:
In the early morning, a baby was born in a medical ninja tent by a unknown mother and a unknown father in the village of the hidden mist. She was given the name Chizu Natsuki, with the nickname later known as Moonlight from always watching the moon. She was raise up to be a listener, someone who trains hard, one who was afraid of a lazy spell. Chizu did most of her training under her father, till the age 9. That was when she discover the ninja academy. She discover it by walking along the sidewalk kicking a rock, complaining that she was bored and wanted something to do. Then she saw ninjas in the grounds gather around a person learning about something. She would watch this everyday, as well beg her parents to let her go there.

Finally two years later she was told she was being allow to head to the academy and train under a teacher there. She would whoop and hollar that day being excited about going to the academy. So that day she pack and drag her stuff out towards the front door. Her unknown father then would walk her towards the academy and leave her there. From that day on she would attend the academy, her parents had suddenly disappeared after dropping her at the academy. Never to be seen again? Maybe so, but this started Chizu's path into the ninjas way.

Jutsu: N/A
Notes on why she does not know any:
Spoiler:

Bloodline: N/A

Clan: N/A

• People who works together
  • Listening than talking
  • Working hard on her training
  • Ice Cream
  • Ramen

Dislikes:

• Bullies
  • Bad Ramen
  • People who don't work together as a team
  • Dislikes people who takes the easy way out of training
  • Spinach

Habits:

• Training too hard
  • Anti-social, not talking so much.
  • Going to bed late

Weaknesses:

• Weak Strength
  • Prideful
  • Stubborn
  • Weak Endurance
  • Genjutsus of spiders coming at her.

Strengths:

• Chizu has very good chakra control.
  • She has excellent speed from working out with running so much.
  • Kichi always stenches so she is flexible.
  • Open-minded
  • Intelligent (break genjutsu in 2 turns for example)
  • Eyesight and Hearing

Fears:

• Spiders.
  • uchiha's
  • lazy spells

Last edited by Chizu Natsuki on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

Chizu Natsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizu Natsuki   Chizu Natsuki EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:03 am

Mist Village ? I thought it's dead o.o I like the profile and just letting you know I am an Uchiha but also a very scary one xD

Chizu Natsuki Chuck-norris-approved
Back to top Go down
Chizu Natsuki
Chizu Natsuki

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Chizu Natsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizu Natsuki   Chizu Natsuki EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:22 am

Hey I know you approve of this already, but I went back before I knew you approve of it and added the reasons for why I did not know any jutsu's. As well I change it to what hopefully is a more active village.
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

Chizu Natsuki Empty