Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misuto's Hoho training(Misuto and any Hoho master)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Misuto's Hoho training(Misuto and any Hoho master) Empty
PostSubject: Misuto's Hoho training(Misuto and any Hoho master)   Misuto's Hoho training(Misuto and any Hoho master) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Misuto walks into a Dojo-type area with various dummies around, a door in the corner leads into a large cavern full of stalacmites and stalactites across the ceiling and floor of the cave.
Misuto surveys the area and stands in the doorway to the cavern, looking around and making note of where everything was, the positions of the rocks and how slippery they looked, it could come in useful later.
You seem excited, what's the occasion? Asks Haineko, curious to Misuto's behavior, Just preparing for more training, I guess... He answers, causing her to fall silent.
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $10000
Ryo in the bank: $850000000

PostSubject: Re: Misuto's Hoho training(Misuto and any Hoho master)   Misuto's Hoho training(Misuto and any Hoho master) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:23 pm

*After Misuto takes a look around the Dojo I appear standing on the tip of one of the dummies head looking down at him.* ..... So I'm assuming your ready to train right? Well first things first. The key element to using Shunpo is speed. So what were going to be doing from now on until the end of this session is building it up. *After filling in Misuto on what is needed I then pull out my blade Kaleidoscope and hold it in my hand as I then point to the leg weights, that weigh over 500 pounds, by a rock.* You will put those on and try to dodge and block me with those on. If you can endure a 15 min(19 post for each of us.) spar with me then we will move on to the next session, if not then we immediately stop training and you will never be able to learn the style of Hoho ever........ So, lets begin. *Instantly I vanish and appear above Misuto bringing down my blade with great force.*

Kaleidoscope
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://inuyashareborn.forumotion.net
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Misuto's Hoho training(Misuto and any Hoho master)   Misuto's Hoho training(Misuto and any Hoho master) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:18 am

Misuto feels complied to bow his head when the woman appears, the woman who he had heard about so many times but has never actually seen, and raises an eye at her request, walking over to the leg weights and strapping them on. He was about to speak when she disappears and tries to attack him. Out of pure instinct, Misuto coats his flesh with a thin crystal layer by making a few handseals and grabs the blade with both hands on the sides to slow it down, jumping out of the way awkwardly, not used to the leg weights and knowing that he would have to get accustomed to them fast if he was going to pass this trial. Several snakes spew out of Misuto's sleeves and form two snake clones which scatter around the area with Misuto, making it unclear which was the real him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misuto's Hoho training(Misuto and any Hoho master)   Misuto's Hoho training(Misuto and any Hoho master) Empty

Back to top Go down

Misuto's Hoho training(Misuto and any Hoho master)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Outside Of The Ninja World :: Wilderness :: Mountains :: The Floating Fortress-
Jump to: