Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akatsuki -Reborn-

Go down 
+7
Waka Hyuuga
Kuro Konpaku
Orochimaru
Raigen
Taimoshi Uchiha
Misuto Fuuma
Nagato "Pein" Fuuma
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nagato "Pein" Fuuma
Nagato

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki -Reborn-   Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

I Nagato/Pein is in the process of getting a group approved. We will be elite rouges for hire to the highest bidder or Nation. We will seperate from Madara's group and plans. To show the differnce will be as easy as which cloak we wear. I have reversed our cloaks colors but keeped in same style, Ours will be red with black clouds and white outlined. If you are interested plz leave reply here and if its accepted by the Admins I will be also requiring a RP sample unless ive RPed with you already. There will also be a Form to fill out telling me who you are, If not a Canon I will need to know what your crime was that makes you evil enough to be part of the Organization and What you offer to the group such and jutsu or a unique Bloodline or skills. I thank you for your time and hope to get this started soon if theres a want to be in this group.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kuro Konpaku
Genin
Genin
Kuro Konpaku

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $500

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki -Reborn-   Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Misuto, obviously you don't know team ethics, a group is only as weak or strong as its weakest or strongest member. But when it comes to being leader, he has to be the one that out classes the rest, stands out in a room full of people as though he has a massive sign on his back that says "Hey all you idiots look at me!" and be able to take and handle his own. But if he can't handle his own, how can he expect to lead others, when they know they are stronger than him, they're likely to just kill him off and lead the group themselves or cause the group to fall into chaos, thus ending the group before it can even begin.

But you are right, sometimes there are groups where the strongest person is not the leader, but its also not so widely noticed, but in a group like this, the strongest person has to be the leader, or else who's going to show up when the shit hits the fan and someone needs more backup than their team mate. If the leader can't handle the situation what good is the group? They might as well disband and do their own thing then. And Rei Rei i'm just saying, I don't think the leader Is ready to lead this group as its supposed to be lead yet. Regardless of previous credentials, regardless of previous duties and those who vouch for him. The fact of the matter is, he has not proven himself RECENTLY that he is capable of leading the group. Just because you have a character doesn't make you powerful. Skill and strength come from the person controlling the character, not the character itself. You could have thousands of powerful jutsu in your arsenal and still get beat by an academy student with the clone jutsu if you don't know how to handle and control your character. I had hoped at least you would get what I saying, but it goes to show that times may change but the game stays the same.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru
S-Rank
S-Rank
Orochimaru

Number of posts : 32

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $22,000,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki -Reborn-   Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:03 pm

give this a fucking rest already goddamn =/
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Jounin
Jounin
Reikon Keiri

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Ninja Stats
Clan: (none)
Ryo: $250,000
Ryo in the bank: $650,000

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki -Reborn-   Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Oro give it a break. They are all trying to sound too smart for their own good. Making assumption about how smart other people are and what their motives/thoughts are. Just ignore it all. It'll blow up in their face soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki -Reborn-   Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Thats not a bad point Kuro. So are you saying this group will be weak because Pein has not proven hmself recently becuase he hasn't been here for the last six months. But, that does not mean he doesn't know how to lead. some have seen him almost take over most the site at one point. But , the point your getting at is that he may be washed up? Well good luck with that assumption.
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo in the bank: $998,000

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki -Reborn-   Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:27 am

Basically,Yes Naruto thats how i see it seeing as this dude is like a broken record saying about how he "proved" himself to people in the past and is only going to keep bring that point up. Some of us (Like me) hasnt even been here long enough to see jack shit proven. In my eyes, the only proof hes shown me is that he obtain ranks through favoritism and "took over" most of this site because he was hiding behind his powers. I would love to see just how strong he is by "proving" himself once again,seeing as all those times he threatened to kill me forum wise and shit didnt happen always saying mother(Hayataro) saved me.Well shes not here now so please,try to carry it out or prove it somehow or stop huffing and puffing. Make me sick. And Naruto people are pulling out because they know what would be the outcome of this fight.Hell, I can kill their whole group myself. With the time i've been gone,I've seen alot more stronger people then Pein. Hell,Even Deidara could beat Pein if he tried it,seeing as he dont even know how to use the Rinnengan correctly.So seeing as the people who are smart enough pull out because they know this is all pointless and it will end as it should end.Aint nobody joining this crappy,little rabble of wanna be somebody shinobi cause there leader dont want to accept Pops' challenge now that he aint "All Powerful."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki -Reborn-   Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Well then why don't you give him the chance. Why dont we get your family to see how good they are. Reallly all I have seen since Ive been here are pein and your parents saying they are skilled and the best. Ive seen haya use other people and i know she is good. Ive seen pein be pretty decent. But I have never seen eman fight at all. Why not prove he can beat pein if thats the case.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru
S-Rank
S-Rank
Orochimaru

Number of posts : 32

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo in the bank: $22,000,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki -Reborn-   Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:41 pm

seriously....please give this a fucking break already =/
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki -Reborn-   Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:45 pm

tryiong to solve it and end it. By the way is pein even still on here becuase I ahven't seen him on since he made this topic?
Back to top Go down
Kihana Fong
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kihana Fong

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo in the bank: $500000000

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki -Reborn-   Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:35 pm

This topic will be locked since you all don't know how to talk properly to each other e.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki -Reborn-   Akatsuki -Reborn- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki -Reborn-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2