Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting in Ghost Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isshi Okakuji
Vet.
Vet.

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Sitting in Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in Ghost Town   Sitting in Ghost Town EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Nisha crept into the empty office through it's unlocked wooden door. Yawning and stretching her arms out above her head, and sitting on the ground, leaning on the wall opposite of Kenshin Himura's old desk.

[OOC]So hihi old friends who looked up the old hangout. I wanted a place to post and saw Sun was empty, so I was like "Well I cant let sun be empty" and stuff.

So yeah, here's Isshi, back to say hi. I'd appreciate a hi back if anyone remembers little ol' me.

So here's Nishami's latest and hopefully not last post on Sannin x3

PS: I'm allowed to post here right?
PPS: Sorry for the short rp at the top. It'd be longer but In thought it'd be distracting from the message.
[/OOC]
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $5000

Sitting in Ghost Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in Ghost Town   Sitting in Ghost Town EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm

And then suddenly, a burst of light. The odd, cloaked person sat by the desk itself, actually on top of it.

[OOC]Preety sure everyone knows who I am.

PS: /postcount

[/OOC]
Back to top Go down

Sitting in Ghost Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Minor Nations :: Taiyougakure ll Hidden Sun Village :: Hikarikage's Office-
Jump to: