Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:19 am

First topic message reminder :

~Documents For Missin-Nin Background

Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 SasukeMangekyou

Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 DB3UchihaSasukepg1

Name: Sasuke Uchiha

Birthday: July 23rd Year: Is unknown

Height:168 cm

Weight:62.2kg

Race: Uchiha

Village of Origin: Leaf -became a missing nin-

Current Village: (Realm)

Ninja Rank: S-Ranked due to being a Sage, Ex- Sannin of The Great 5, Kage multiple times, Students numerous amounts.

Elements: Affinty---Fire The following elements were learned and taught: Lightning,Wind,Water, Earth,Shadow,Light,Plasma,Magnetism,Ice, Time-Space (Kuchiyose)

(Sage Mode-Kakashi gave me the gift of percipitation/nature manipulation so it explains Ice)

Kekkai Genkai, Bloodline: Sharingan

Summoning: Snakes (Nagashi etc...), Blade Creation, Birds

Sensei: Kakashi Hatake,Orochimaru,Reikon Keiri, Kenshin Himura...may have been others (has to recall if there were) Pein was one during my Sannin days....

Affiliations: Leaf Anbu,Hebi (Snake),Akatsuki -Original-, Hawk -when original Akatsuki split-, back to New Akatsuki.

Nicknames: Uchiha Brat,Snake, Sasu, Sasuke-Kun.

Family: Sasuke X Tsunade(EXwife)-> Tengu Uchiha, Shunsuke Uchiha, Mitsuki Uchiha
Itachi (brother) Newest Wife-Ravefire Senju

Tobi/Madara---None ( or does he?)

Clan: Uchiha

Looks: Varies on Ocassion- Has several appearances.

Personality:
Spoiler:

Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 Preview_305474

~Pure side and Dark side persona~

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:11 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:44 pm

(Events and Students)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:05 am

dude go apparove my bio please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:58 am

Gobi-Bijuu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:29 am

What I am...(Fair warning of my accomplishments here and the power I've gained over the course of time)

-An Uchiha whose witnessed the death of his own clan. Later Cursed and kept Cs2 state, implanted with the 3rd strongest bijuu (Gobi) -5 tailed wolf demon. One whose been to heaven and hell and never died, yet been thrown from the very top of the heavens into the very depths of hell, forced to fight tooth and nail to come back up and gain my title as a ~Sage of Heavens~.

A veteran not a newcomer, that can assassinate with mainly genin jutsu yet I bear the power of a Daitengu, a bijuu, sage prowess, cursed chakra forms and intense very deep chakra pools. These eyes see beyond just ahead of time by perception, but color of chakra nature. I can read your mind telepatchically, reverse even the strongest genjutsu, as well as cast them.

I don't want you to take me lightly when you fight me, bc I'm giving you fair warning of what i'm capable of. I can wield a sword sheath and a chakra blade all at once, analayze the most difficult situaitons. Then counterstrike, I trained with many, countless ninja, and warriors. I've learned techniques that go as far as only swordbased or all elements. From lots of people, I am able to be even considered the Raikage, yet I choose to be Rogue, and Akatsuki member.

I am a general, a leader of many platoons at once. a mission strategist whose trained thousands in returned humbly willing to bend down to learn to lower levels. I'm arrogant to an extent, because this feul this road to power. Knowing the fact someone stronger is still out there. I'll wait to face them but for now this is just a warning of what I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:53 am

Currently in Sannin Tournament
Back to top Go down
Konan - Angel of Death -
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Konan - Angel of Death -

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:58 am

Doesn't require approval.... but um.... Yay sasuke?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:46 am

Yea...Yay Ko lolz...I was keeping track of my wins / losses on this page
Back to top Go down
Konan - Angel of Death -
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Konan - Angel of Death -

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Oh, lol! okay! Well, congrats again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:42 pm

...Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 Sasuke-7
Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 Thths10
Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 Sasukerain
Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 The_st10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Jutsu: Name:Taekwondo

Type: Taijutsu

Element:

Description:Taekwondo is known for its emphasis on kicking techniques, which distinguishes it from martial arts such as karate or southern styles of kung fu. The rationale is that the leg is the longest and strongest weapon a martial artist has, and kicks thus have the greatest potential to execute powerful strikes without successful retaliation.

Taekwondo as a martial art is popular with people of both genders and of many ages. Physically, taekwondo develops strength, speed, balance, flexibility, and stamina. An example of the union of mental and physical discipline is the breaking of boards, which requires both physical mastery of the technique and the concentration to focus one's strength.

Name: Stances

Element:

Description: Attention Stance
Charyot Sogi is the neutral, non combat stance used in class at all times when not training, during address, discussion etc. Feet are pointed outwards at slightly under a 45 degree angle with the heels close together. When bowing you should incline your head 15 degrees forward, remembering to always keep your eyes fixed on your opponent. D

Closed Stance
Moa Sogi means the feet are parallel and close together. It can be side facing or front facing to your opponent.it is used to simulate the practitioner being restrained.ie moa sogi A where the arms are in front of the practitioners face with one fist covered by the opposite hand.the opening movements of won hyo tul are a prime example of this where the practitioner starts off in moa sogi a and then bursts out of their attackers grasp with a twin knifehand block D

Walking Stance
Gunnun Sogi is used to approach or retreat in combat and poomsae. Feet should be maintained shoulder width apart except when stepping, where the leading foot moves outwards marginally. To maintain a solid base, each step should put about a shoulder width between feet. When stopping in the middle of a step, the back foot should be inclined outwards slightly to aid balance. D

L-Stance
Niunja Sogi (Back Stance: Ap Sogi) is a standard fighting stance used in Taekwondo to prepare for kicking. The body is turned to present only the side to the opponent and the legs are split one and a half shoulder widths apart. The front foot points directly forwards while the back leg is turned out just under 90 degrees. The feet are lined up along the heels. To make sure you have the L-stance properly aligned, stand with your feet together, turn out the toes and step the back foot directly backwards into the stance. 70% of the weight should be on the back leg which means the front leg can be engaged in quick kicking and it will not unbalance the practitioner if swept. D

Parallel Stance
Naranhi Sogi is a neutral stance from where a variety of Taekwondo kicks and punches may be thrown. The feet are both pointed forward and placed shoulder width apart. Arms are lightly bent with the clenched fist just under the navel and the muscles of the body should be lightly relaxed, ready to spring into action at any moment. D

Rear Foot Stance
Dwit Bal Sogi is sometimes known as Cat Stance or Tiger Stance in Taekwondo. It is like the L-Stance but much tighter, and the feet are slightly over head width apart. Again most of the weight is placed on the back foot(60/40), leaving the front leg ready to kick. D

Sitting Stance
Annun Sogi is a low stance used in Taekwondo and several other martial arts as a neutral position, which also enables an individual to practice punching. In Chinese martial arts, it is known as the 'horse-stance'.

Feet are placed wide, around two shoulder widths apart and the knees are deeply bent until the hamstrings lie parallel with the floor. The back is kept straight. Arms are bent with closed, upturned fists held at the hips. As each punch is directed forward, the fist swivels 180 degrees down to a natural position before impact, turning back up again as it is retracted to the sides.

This is a very arduous position for the legs and lower back. While punches are being trained, other parts of the body are receiving an workout. As a student progresses, his hips will begin to open up and he will be able to achieve an even lower stance. Tests of martial endurance are often based around maintaining this position for protracted periods, holding other objects on outstretched arms or even balancing them on the head. C

Fighting Stance
This refers to the non-traditional stance sued in sparring and competition. The body is turned sideways to the opponent to present a smaller target with feet around shoulder width apart. The feet may be frequently switched to confuse and worry the opponent as to which is the leading leg. Hands are held up in a high guard to protect the head and the weight is kept light to enable quick movements. As in many other side facing stances, it is common to keep the majority of the weight on the back leg to avoid being swept and enable the front to deliver fast front kicks. C

Clan: N/A

Name: Hand Attacks

Element:

Description: Forefist - A closed fist may be jabbed out directly to strike with the forefist knuckles. This is a suitable position for general punches to soft areas of the body. Without protection, it is inadvisable to strike the bony face as fingers are likely to get broken on the hard temple and jaw bones. C

Hammer fist - A closed fist may be brought down in a hammering motion to strike with the underneath. Such a strike can obliterate an opponent's nose, making it near impossible for him to retaliate. E

Backfist - A Son Dung clenched hand is swung backwards into the face of an opponent. The back of the hand makes contact and the momentum garnered in the swing makes this a powerful strike. Spinning backfists are a knockout punch and banned in most Taekwondo competitions. C

Knife Hand - Sonkal' is the Taekwondo name for a 'Karate Chop', i.e. where an open hand is hammered down to make impact with the underside. A Ridge Hand is the opposite, where the top of the open hand strikes. These are commonly made to the side of the neck. D

Fingertips - Joomuk can be used to strike vulnerable areas of the body such as pressure points. Used in self-defence and not competition sparring, one and two finger strikes are made to the eyeballs. Four finger strikes engaging the tips of the outstretched hand (known as Spear hand) can be made to vital points in the neck. C

Thumb - Umji is a fist with the thumb protruding over the top. This is a formidable weapon in pressure point striking. Vulnerable areas can be targeted all over the body such as the sternum, the spaces in between the ribs and other nerve clusters. C

Palm Heel - Is a classic self-defence strike where the hand is pulled back to engage the base of the palm in an upwards thrusting strike. This is particularly dangerous if applied to the base of the nose or chin and can result in death. Obviously banned in competition Taekwondo. C

Four Knuckle strike - This is a fist shape particular to the Asian martial arts. Instead of closing the fist completely, the fingers are held out and only the knuckles are bent thereby presenting the upper set of knuckles as the striking surface. This fist is used for breaking boards as the smaller surface area concentrates the punches power. In self-defence, it may be used to purposefully break an attackers jaw.
C
Clan:

Name: Kicks

Element:

Description:
Front Kick (? ?? ap chagi): This is a very linear kick. The practitioner raises the knee to the waist, pulls the toes back and quickly extends the foot at the target. It is also known as the snap kick. The front kick is one of the first kicks learned in TKD; if mastered it can become one of the most powerful. This technique is more meant to be used to push the attacker away, but can injure.
Side Kick (? ?? yeop chagi): A very powerful kick, first the practitioner simultaneously raises the knee and rotates the body 90 degrees, and then quickly extends the leg, striking with the heel or the side of the foot.

Roundhouse Kick Turning Kick or Round Kick (?? ?? dollyeo chagi): The practitioner raises the knee, turns the hips, pivots on the non-kicking foot, and snaps the kick horizontally into the target at a 80 to 90-degree angle, either with the instep or with the ball of the foot (in the latter case, with the toes pulled back out of the way as in a front kick). The latter technique requires a great deal of flexiability in the heel.
Reverse Turning Kick (? ?? bandea dollyeo chagi): Here the practitioner turns the body away from the target and pushes the back leg straight toward the target, hitting it with the heel while watching over the shoulder. The turning motion helps to give this kick a lot of power. Without proper care, you can "spin out" and lose your balance from using this attack.

Reverse Side Kick (?? ? ?? bandae yeop chagi): Similar to the back kick, here the body turns further, allowing the heel to hit the target with the foot pointing to the side as in a regular side kick, instead of more downward as in a true back kick.

Hook Kick (?? ?? huryeo chagi): A less popular kick traditionally, it has found increasing favor in modern competitions. The practitioner raises the knee in a fashion similar to the roundhouse kick, then extends the foot outward then snaps it around in a dorsal arc, with the heel as the intended striking weapon.
Axe Kick (?? ?? naeryeo chagi): Another kick that has increased in popularity due to sparring competitions. The leg is raised in front of the body. The leg remains straight or close to straight as it rises, then the leg is pulled down with the heel pointed downward. It is typically targeted toward the head or shoulders and requires significant flexibility to employ effectively. This kick is best used against the coller bone, which can readily break from this attack.

Crescent Kick (?? ?? bandal chagi): There are two variations of this kick: the outer crescent and the inner crescent. In the outer, the practitioner raises the extended leg as high as possible, and slightly up across the body, (a bit across the centerline of the body), then sweeping outward to the side, in a circular movement. In the inner, the motions are the same but the direction of the kick changes, this time originating from the outside of the body, heading towards the inside, or centerline of the body. These kicks are also called "Inside Kick" and "Outside Kick" at some taekwondo schools, and "Inside-Outside" and "Outside-Inside" at others.

Spin Kicks (?? ?? ?? bandae dollyeo chagi): There are several spinning kicks that involve the rotation of the entire body and head before the kick is released. Spinning kicks include the back pivot kick (dweel chagi), spinning hook kick (dweel huryeo chagi), spinning axe kick, butterfly kick, returning kick, 360 turning kick, and a number of other kicks of varying popularity.

Jump Kicks (?? ?? ttwieo chagi): There are also many kicks that involve jumping before their execution. These include jumping front kick (ee dan ap chagi), jumping side kick (?? ? ?? idan yeop chagi), flying side kick, jumping axe kick, jumping roundhouse (ee dan dollyeo chagi), jumping spinning hook kick, jumping spinning roundhouse kick, butterfly kick or "shuffle jump kick," jumping (or counter) back kick, and jump spinning side kick. Normally, jumping kicks involve pulling up the back leg to help gain height during the jump and then performing the kick itself with the front leg.

Advanced Kicks : There are a variety of kicks that can be used in combination or stem out from a simple kick to create more difficult ones. Some of these include 540 Kick (One spins 1 1/2 times in mid-air and does a kick, usually a back spinning hook kick) and Triple Aero Kicks (One does round house kick, back spinning hook kick, and another round house kick in mid-air).

Fast Kicks: Also, many kicks can be employed using a fast kick style. The practitioner shuffles the back leg forward to the front leg, and the front leg comes up and kicks closer to the enemy than the practitioner had been before execution. This can be used with side kick, roundhouse kick, front kick, hook kick, and axe kick. They are called Fast "insert kick name".

Clan:

Name: Blocks

Element:

Description: Single Forearm Block - Wae Sun Palmok is used to deflect an attack (usually a kick) made at the torso. Starting up near the opposite shoulder, the leading hand is projected down and across the body to deflect the kick with the forearm.

Low Block - Najundi Makgi is used to defend against low attacks to the torso or legs. This is one of the most basic Taekwondo blocks and one of the first things a beginner will learn. The lead forearm is bent and raised to shoulder height, snapping the arm down straight with the palm facing the ground, which blocks any incoming low kicks.

High Block - Nopunde Makgi is another basic Taekwondo block, used to defend against overhead attacks to the head and shoulders. The arm is bent and raised above the head, and the underside of the forearm absorbs the impact of the blow, which may be painful but is better than it connecting with your head or delicate clavicle. This block is used to defend against Hammerfists, Axe Kicks and overhead strikes with blunt instruments.

Palm Block - Sonbadak Naeryo Makgi is a standard block used to deflect incoming kicks and punches. The open hand is raised up to shoulder height and thrust directly down to meet the attackers limb. The heel of the hand makes contact with the attacker’s forearm in case of a punch, or shin in case of a kick. Although simple, it requires a lot of partner training to get the timing of this Taekwondo block correct.

Knife Hand Block - The hand is kept in a knife hand position to block attacks to the torso. As the front arms sweeps down in an arc from the inside to the outside of the body, the back hand is simultaneously pulled back to the back hip and ready for a counter punch.

Double Forearm Block - This is a more advanced Taekwondo block, designed to be used against a strong attack to the centre of the body. Standing sideways, the lead forearm blocks the attack with the fist closed. The second arm provides further support, linking into the crook of the arm so both forearms are at a 90 degree angle to the body.

Double Knife Hand Block - With the hands held open in the knife hand position, a powerful kick aimed at the solar plexus can be successfully blocked. Both hands come across the body, intersecting at the forearms and providing a firm defence.[/b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Martin xD Snø(L): hello?
n13k0@sbcglobal.net: hi
Martin xD Snø(L): yay ^^
Martin xD Snø(L): Tiger Stance is used for the most efficient attacks. It centers around dealing large quantities of damage very quickly to the maximum number of opponents. When in this stance, the user spreads their feet fairly far apart and bends their knees. This enables them to move quickly in short arcs and radiuses. Arms are held with their elbows at the user's sides, wrists out to each side,
Martin xD Snø(L): with palms up and fingers extended like claws. The user must maintain chakra in their hands and thighs. Tiger Stance has has excellent slashes and radial attacks, good speed and grapples, poor defense and limited range. Constant motion means that Tiger Stance
n13k0@sbcglobal.net: O____O Goood^^
Martin xD Snø(L): Thanks! ^^ well half the credit goes to my buddy <-<, he dosnt rp anymore but he helps me with the taijutsu stuff some times
n13k0@sbcglobal.net: *nods*
n13k0@sbcglobal.net: you look like your spelling just fine here
Martin xD Snø(L): ^^
Martin xD Snø(L): he spelled checked it tho =/
Martin xD Snø(L): spell checked it*
Martin xD Snø(L): i thought of a cool way to learn it, f.eks self rping in a dojo
Martin xD Snø(L): learning it from the dojo master
Martin xD Snø(L): The user expends a burst of chakra through their upper arms to increase their strike speed for a moment. Using this technique, they are able to strike four times (twice per arm) so quickly that the target will think they have only been hit once. Higher ranked ninja can strike up to six times. Despite feeling like a single blow, the target will suffer multiple wounds.
Martin xD Snø(L): thise is also a nice one
n13k0@sbcglobal.net: *smirks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Hunt for Itachi arc Following Kisame's capture of the Four-Tailed beast, Itachi and Kisame had a conversation about the Tailed Beasts. During the proceeding meeting to seal the Four-Tailed beast, Itachi and Kisame told by Pain that Sasuke started a team with some of Orochimaru's former agents to kill Itachi. After the death of Deidara, Itachi and Kisame were told by Zetsu that Sasuke died by Deidara's finishing blast, along with Deidara himself and Tobi. Afterwards, as he walked under the strange rain that lasted for days, Itachi looked up, and Kisame mentioned that it is "weird" how Itachi seemed as if he were crying. Then, Kisame said it was a shame what happened to his partner's little brother and Itachi became the only survivor of the Uchiha clan. And as he continued to look up, Itachi said in response to his partner: "No, he is still alive, and besides..." before he finished, the sky became clear. Itachi later chose to send a clone to visit Naruto, who was hunting Sasuke. Though he claimed he wished only to talk, Itachi was forced to stop Naruto's attacks. Whether or not Itachi managed to tell Naruto what he wanted was unknown, as after this the chapter showed the progress of Sasuke. Itachi's clone then left while another visited Sasuke, claiming to want to have a final battle between the two. Sasuke fought Itachi's clone, and it told Sasuke of where they were to have their actual final confrontation, which was in an Uchiha Hideout nearby. However, in chapter 403 it is revealed that Itachi questioned Naruto on his dedication to both Konoha and Sasuke and, when Naruto gave him the answer he wanted to hear, apparently gave him a portion of his power, commenting that he hoped that Naruto would never have to use them, then left to go to Sasuke. When Sasuke finally arrived, Itachi asked Sasuke what his Sharingan could see, to which Sasuke responded he saw Itachi's death. They then had a short hand-to-hand fight, until Sasuke impaled Itachi, at which point another Itachi is seen sitting back on the throne. Sasuke then appeared behind stabbing Itachi and asked who the third Uchiha survivor was. Itachi claimed the Uchiha to be Madara Uchiha, and told Madara's story. He revealed the "eternal" Mangekyo Sharingan can give a user immortality, but the user must take the Mangekyo Sharingan eyes of his or her sibling of the same clan, the Uchiha, referring Sasuke as his "spare" set of eyes. From Zetsu's perspective it is revealed that the entire battle and conversations up until this point have all been a Sharingan Genjutsu battle, and neither Itachi or Sasuke have moved once. The two began another fight which ended with Itachi catching Sasuke in Tsukuyomi and appeared to have taken his eyes. Sasuke however, and much to Zetsu's surprise, managed to break free from Tsukuyomi and as there was no further point in using Genjutsu the real battle began. Itachi followed up with using Amaterasu, but Sasuke shielded himself by shedding his skin, a technique he was able to use while Orochimaru was sealed within him. Sasuke then used his trumph card, Kirin, on Itachi. However, Itachi survived by using Susanoo to defend himself. As Sasuke's chakra had been exhausted, Orochimaru was then set free, only to be impaled by Susano's Totsuka sword, trapping him in a permanent genjutsu. After this, Itachi goes up to Sasuke, raising his hand as if he were going to take his eyes, but he pokes Sasuke in the forehead instead, after which he collapsed and died. Zetsu remarked that Itachi must have been injured before the fight began, as Itachi was not able to dodge attacks he normally could and wasn't fighting at full power. Itachi couldn't dodge the attacks because he was being killed from the inside by a deadly - and as of yet unknown - virus. Itachi's dying words as he poked Sasuke in the forehead were "Sorry Sasuke. There won't be a next time.", which was a reference to the times when he poked Sasuke's forehead when they were children after the latter asked him to train him. It is later revealed that Itachi never had any intent on taking Sasuke's life, but was actually trying to push him to his limits so that he could free him from Orochimaru and his Cursed Seal. [edit] Post-Death After Sasuke collapsed, Zetsu left for the battle between Naruto's Team and Tobi; and, after being asked, informed them that Itachi had died and Sasuke was probably on the verge of dying as well. Tobi and Zetsu then left to gather Sasuke and Itachi's corpse to an unknown location. There, Tobi is then shown trying to talk to Sasuke, but he is unresponsive. Tobi then reveals he is also a living Uchiha and the man who knows the "truth" about Itachi Uchiha. When Sasuke sees Madara's Sharingan Eye, the Mangekyo Sharingan is suddenly awakened in his left eye, attacking Madara with Amaterasu. Somehow, Madara manages to survive the attack, even though he is completely engulfed in the searing flames of the eye technique. Recovering, Madara suggests that Itachi transferred his eye techniques to Sasuke for protection, by killing Madara. He continues his speculation, saying that he set it up so that the Amaterasu would activate at the sight of his Sharingan. After Sasuke asks why, Madara continues by saying it was to protect Sasuke. During this time Madara also reveals that it was him who helped Itachi on "that night" and persuades Sasuke to inquire about Itachi by telling him that Itachi did everything he did, because he wanted to protect the Shinobi World, the Leaf Village, and most importantly, his little brother, Sasuke. He continues on by telling Sasuke to remember his "kind brother", Sasuke reminisces about Itachi, then faints. When he awakens, he had been tied up by Madara so that he doesn't leave. Madara goes on saying that the only people who knew the truth about Itachi were the Third Hokage, his two advisors Homura and Koharu, and Danzo. He states that Itachi massacred the Uchiha clan and left the Leaf Village, all on orders from Konoha. He continues saying that Itachi "killed his sense of self" to carry out the mission. Sasuke, now confused asks "Why?". Madara, in turn, told Sasuke that he must start from the very beginning of Konoha's foundation in order to reveal Itachi's truth. Madara revealed that before Konoha came to being, there had always been competition and battles between the two greatest shinobi clans: the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan. However, a peace treaty was signed between the two clans but Madara suspected that the Senju clan would never keep their word. After the Fire Country was established, Madara was furious that Hashirama Senju was named the First Hokage and left the country. When the Kyubi attacked Konoha, the Leaf's upper echelon suspected the Uchiha clan was behind the attack since their Sharingan can control the fox demon. Some of the members from the Uchiha clan became rebellious upon knowing that suspicion and formed a coup d'etat against the Leaf. In response to that, the Leaf stationed a spy amongst the group: Itachi. Because of this, the manga states that it was "The beginning of Itachi's hell." Itachi had been four years old during the Third Ninja War. Due to the tragedies he had witnessed, he became a pacifist and put the stability of the village above all else. Itachi loved the village and had no interest in clan politics. However, he was ordered by his father to enter ANBU as a spy for the Uchiha. Itachi realized that if a clan as powerful as the Uchiha instigated a rebellion, the entire Land of Fire would feel its effects, weakening the nation. Such a trauma would have undoubtedly been seen as an opportunity for attack by the other nations, thus starting a Fourth Ninja War. To circumvent such a disaster, Itachi betrayed the Uchiha, becoming a double agent for the village. Although the Third Hokage made attempts to negotiate with the clan, the Uchiha continued to plan their coup d'etat. Itachi approached Madara, who at the time was seeking revenge on both the Uchiha and the Senju clans. In return for the safety of the village, Itachi offered to help Madara slay the Uchiha clan. Itachi's mission was thus to eliminate every Uchiha and leave the village forever. However, when the time came, Itachi was unable to overcome his love for his little brother, Sasuke. As a result, he told his brother he had slain the clan merely to test his abilities, and gave Sasuke the goal of revenge in order to make Sasuke stronger. In order to ensure Sasuke would not live in shame because of his heritage, Itachi implanted the idea in Sasuke that the Uchiha clan was a noble member of Konohagakure and that he had killed them for petty reasons. Itachi begged the Third Hokage not to tell Sasuke the truth, and also threatened Danzo to prevent him from harming Sasuke. After his last mission for the village was completed, Itachi spent the next several years planning his own death at Sasuke's hands. Itachi's last smile to his brother. Itachi's last smile to his brother. Madara explains that Itachi came to the village in order to warn Danzo and the two elders that he was still alive. Also, he planned his whole fight with Sasuke just to give him Mangekyo, to take out Orochimaru's cursed seal, and to die in front of him, which was his life goal and final mission. It is revealed that Itachi wanted to die by Sasuke's hand so that he would become a hero for avenging the Uchiha clan. During the fight Itachi was plagued by an illness that would've killed him earlier had it not been for medicine and his love for Sasuke. For the sake of Konoha and for Sasuke he was willing to die as a criminal and a traitor. He traded honor for disgrace and Sasuke's love for his hatred, and even then he died smiling. He entrusted the Uchiha name to Sasuke so that it would be proud again. In a flashback it is revealed that Itachi, despite his love in his brother, did not trust what Sasuke would do so gave some of his power to Naruto as a failsafe (what power is currently unknown) in case Sasuke attacked the Hidden Leaf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:53 am

Sharingan is the blood inheritance limit of the Uchiha Clan. The Uchiha are said to be descendants of the Hyuuga, with the Byakugan chaning into the Sharingan overtime. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and almost instantly memorize the movements requred to be able to complete it, including the needed chakra moldings and seals used. However the clan member cannot copy techniques that are unique to another bloodline and the clan member must have the body capable of meeting the chakra and physical requirements to do the jutsu. This rarely stops the clan member though, as such stressful situation often push their limits farther allows them to harness their full potential.
The Uchiha member is not granted the Sharingan at birth ; it is only activated later in life, typically during a time of emotional stress in the heat of battle. The sharingan itself can be transferred to another non-Uchiha by medical ninja, such as happened with leaf ninja Uchiha Obito to his teammate Hatake Kakashi. Because his body was not born to carry the sharingan, the eye is always activated and it burns Kakashi's chakra when used. To lessen the impact of the Sharingan on Kakashi's body, he normally keeps the eye hidden and out of use. Also a note, is the fact Kakashi, non-Uchiha was able to advance the sharingan from two tomoe after gaining the eye.
The Sharingan itself contain three tomoe (comma). A higher mastery of the sharingan can be seen in the creation of a new tomoe in the eye, with three tomoe being typically highest form of the eye. The rare Mangekyou form is unique evolution of the Sharingan beyond the three tomoe form, please see its entry for more information. An eye possessing two tomoe can allow the Uchiha clan member to track the movement of an opponents attack. For avoiding incoming attacks, the Uchiha's speed and ability will greatly control whether they can move to avoid it. However three tomoe will greatly help in this area.
Two tomoe will also allow the ninja to pierce Genjutsu and see the surrounding reality for what it really is. It can also allow the member to pierce another's body and see their chakra. While the eye is not refined enough to see the tenketsu and chakra circulatory system like the Byakugan, it can view the movement and flow of chakra. This can help them tell if the person is trapped in Genjutsu, or if an attacker is a real threat or merely a bunshin.
An eye containg three tomow will allow the ninja to see the image of an attacker's next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body. This prevent wasteful movement and allows the Uchiha clan member to conserve much needed chakra in battle. It allows them to synchronize their movement to strike at an area moment before their opponents is even in that spot, essentially allowing them to strike out and hit their opponent before they're even there.
Three tomoe also grants the Uchiha ability to do genjutsu and hypnosis after locking eyes with an enemy. This can be used to cause their opponent to do an attack of the Uchiha's choosing. This hypnosis can also be used as a genjutsu counter, which is the ability to turn a Genjutsu spell back upon the original caster without the requirement of forming any handseals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Currently teaching Riku, and Lily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend   Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Uchiha Self Proclaimed Legend
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3