Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Senju Leader's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Senju Leader's Office Empty
PostSubject: The Senju Leader's Office   The Senju Leader's Office EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:23 pm

The Senju commander will often come here to think of what's best for the clan and rest here.
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: The Senju Leader's Office   The Senju Leader's Office EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Walks in wanting to see the leader to ask question for i need information. As i walk i seem a little nerves for i have no idea who the leader is and if he knows me at all."I wonder if me being here is ok "
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $10000
Ryo in the bank: $850000000

PostSubject: Re: The Senju Leader's Office   The Senju Leader's Office EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:44 pm

*In a blinding purple flash of light I appear in front of Rock with a intimidating look on my face.* What are you doing here........
Back to top Go down
http://inuyashareborn.forumotion.net
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Senju Leader's Office   The Senju Leader's Office EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:08 pm

As i wonder out of no where a purple flash of light appears in front of me and rave senju is in front of me right out of the purple light as i see her i lose all hope of not getting in trouble for being here.As i look at her ,her intimidating look gives me a little bit of fear as i answer he with " .....I came to speak ..... to the leader of our clan i kind of don't know about it or my leader "
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $10000
Ryo in the bank: $850000000

PostSubject: Re: The Senju Leader's Office   The Senju Leader's Office EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:34 pm

*As Rock Senju begins to tell me his explanation I then look down at the very desk our good leader Hayataro sat in. Under it I see that she has left her Dragon Scroll and legendary blades, Tenseiga and Tokijin, I then grab the blade while ignoring Rock and leave in the same color flash the way I came in not responding to anything he was saying.*
Back to top Go down
http://inuyashareborn.forumotion.net
Hashirama Senju
Vet.
Vet.
Hashirama Senju

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Senju Leader's Office   The Senju Leader's Office EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 pm

The cold wind kissed Hashirama's face as he stood upon the hill above what was formerly his office. He remembered this place. And now that his exceedingly long hibernation was finished, he felt he should get reacquainted with his vast clanmates. Indeed, he could hardly fathom how the clan had grown while he was away. But it had...

Appearing at the door, he walked into the room. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Senju Leader's Office   The Senju Leader's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

The Senju Leader's Office
Page 1 of 1