Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse Empty
PostSubject: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 am

(The Rise of the Uchiha Clan)

The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse Blackandwhitesasuke-1

Only the immediate family members by first blood lineage may stay here in this area and some close associates of the clan if its relevant that they must visit. This huge 5 story building of the Uchiha Clan is wrecked and in shambles due to an event that happened long ago in Itachi's wake. Also a few wars that happened in Konoha while the clan leader "Sasuke Uchiha" was away from the village.

The Uchiha clan is currently very poor and barely even have enough food to survive. The walls that once safely protected the estate are cracked and damaged. This is symbolized by the kunai indentation, clan member Itachi Uchiha had strucken into the mark of the Uchiha symbol out of frustration when he anihilated the clan himself. The Uchiha now have rooms that barely even have stable walls or support beams to uphold higher level floors.

This has gotten so bad that some of the clan members had to go and live in Catacombs underground in the sewers of the "Hidden Leaf". Others migrated on to other villages outside of Konoha, still they report here when something big has come up or they are summoned to perform a task.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:41 am

Sasuke pulls out a picture of how the "Uchiha Estate" once looked and sighs at its current conditon. Sasuke looks into a cracked mirror in his family bathroom and starts to talk to himself and give himself a pep talk. "Alright, look the only way to get to the top isn't gonna be you sitting on your bottom. You either live two ways either crying or taking the risk of dying. In this world you only get one chance, if you can't trust your word or your balls your not a man of the clan Sasuke." Itachi's face then comes into view frowning down upon him for a minute....

-Sasuke rinses his face off with slightly clean water. He takes out several family pictures and portraits of his clan. "I can't let you all down, I can't stand to see you all living like we do, in this darn enviroment and accursed economy that we call a paradise of a village. Its not what it could be...we deserve better.

Sasuke goes and get dressed in a customized Anbu outfit his wife, Tsunade had made for him. Before she left him and went back to Senju clan she had given him this outfit after assigning him the capt. of the Anbu of Leaf. She couldn't stand the circumstances and conditions the clan was in at the time she was also pregnant with Tengu Uchiha and Shunsuke. Mitsuki Uchiha was already born and was old enough to leave to Kumokagure on her own to train with Nathan Uchiha and become his assistant for a minute.

Sasuke noticed some of his clan had migrated away from the Konohagure as well after Mitsuki left. Sasuke's sister Mimi Uchiha went away to the Kazekagure live with her husband the Kazekage known only as Sakuba No Gaara of the Desert. Some stayed by Sasuke's side in Konoha....This caused a diversity of the Uchiha clan to be spread out through those 3 village when intially they all hail from Konoha.

The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse I_See_Your_Face_by_chocobo_on_clay_

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:43 am

~The Original Uchiha Estate of Konoha

The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse 02451_1241

The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse Coolio

The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse WeekendatDonnysJuly25th025
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Sasuke (with a Shikamaru haircut for some reason) Mitsuki and Tsunade with Tengu and Shunsuke)

The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse Konoha_grocery_by_RamaChan

Mikoto Uchiha (Mother) Fugaku Uchiha (Father) Sasuke Uchiha (youngest), Mimi (middle), Itachi (oldest)

Spoiler:

(Night of the Massacre of possibly one man, Itachi Uchiha -flashback sequence-)

-As Sasuke was gazing in the mirror earlier and Itachi's face had shown itself some distant memories but still fresh in his mind had resurfaced across his mind.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 pm

(Taimoshi's Recovery)

Sasuke's house was now built to a little above substandard expectations it was free of bugs, it had some carpeted floor, a futon in a living room, a small television and a kitchen with food. There was also an upstairs now with the stairs repaired into good shape. marble was up stairs and down stairs everything was wood except the toilet which was porcelain.

At the front door a series of leaves had flown into the clan area carried by a strong gust as Sasuke appeared holding Taimoshi as they stepped into the house Sasuke brought taimoshi a first aid kit. Then brought out some video games for him to play with.

"Taimoshi ,Don't get too comfortable once your done healing we have more training to do."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:57 pm

"I look forward to it,"He said briefly.A bright smile shown over his face,him looking around."Compared to my old place,you guys got it made!"He chuckled.His voice shuttered with casual coughs.He put his head down,his eyes slowly shutting,but he didn't fall asleep."Sasuke,do you think I'm strong,or have anything good about me?"He asked.The question was very personal,but his tone suggested that he desired the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Sasuke looked back at Taimoshi,

"Well you have a good head on your shoulders kid, all you really need is intelligence and a open mind, not a big cocky body with oversized muscles., A cocky body can be good, but having that and not being able to think may just make you oblivious of how to use that raw power...."You have alot of potential to be strong up here some day" *Sasuke pointed to his head and gave a wolf like grin*

" What else is good about you after seeing your fight, is you know when to quit, unlike me when I was younger I went all out until I was knocked out which was very often during my pre-teen years." Nonetheless I was always the top class student of my year and I eventually started to use my mind and focus on my enviroment more than my opponent. My knowledge on how to deal with enviromental situaition was key.

I once had a fight with a man by the name of Kenshin Himura on top of a lake made of rain in a village called Rain. We sparred on top of that lake well I knew the obvious fact that we had stood on top of a lake was clear, and I could run across it with chakra like everyone else does but I did something different tis time. I allowed myself to sink under water and turn upside down under water and run across its surface -appearing as a reflection running acrosss water to anyone looking down at me.

I then used a transformation jutsu along with some of the shuriken in hand I was holding to shunshin -or traveling ability like I had done with those leaves earlier-. I ran until I was at Kenshin's feet soaring up as the only the splash itself my body wasn't shown bc I was the water that had risen from underneath him. So I used this to my advantage to try a sneak attack....well that's enough of my stories for now....
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:22 pm

He nods.His expression shown understanding,and compassion for the lesson he was learning."I understand that,sensei,and I also know that I need more than strength.By your words,I understand you may have a 'gift',which is how you know that I fled the scene.But of course,I,nor Romo sensed your presence so that is the only logical explanation.Some things I did in that battle were evidence of smarts,or intelligence,as you might call it.So I believe that I may become a great shinobi one day,as far as your expectations."He said proudly.His voice dragged on as he began to doze off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:45 pm

(Sasuke's subconscious training)

Sasuke looked at the kid as he had fallen asleep and almost hit the floor tired from battle and the speech. Taimoshi had almost hit the floor and landed there out cold as Sasuke caught the kid ahead of time to prevent this from happening and laid him onto a nearby sofa and went to get a blanket to throw over him. Sasuke then went into the fridge grabbing his favorite item, a tomato some lettuce followed that along with some cucumbers. Sasuke had chopped up everything including some ham and in a separate bowl for protein and optional choice was some boiled eggs.

That was only an appeatizer, Sasuke then went into the fridge grabbed some thick ribs seasoning them with the right spices and some meat tenderizers. After he was finished tenderizing the meat Sasuke flipped through some hand seals to build fire up within his lungs taking the meat outdoors to cook it as held it in one hand inches away from his face.

A steady stream of fire cooked the meat to perfection and charred it some as some of the scent was released back into the kitchen from Sasuke grilling it. It became edvident Sasuke used his chakra even when he wasn't in battle to do simple things, that did not seem like any kind of training. Sasuke excelled quite well with outside combat training. Even on his usual walks he'd go one, Sasuke challenged himself subconciously having fun at the same time.

Sasuke sat in a single chair across from Taimoshi with bar-b-qued ribs in his hand devouring them as he had left some inside the kitchen for Taimoshi and the others. Sasuke drank a fresh glass of orange juice from oranges he'd squeezed in his bare hands over a glass. Sasuke didn't need too many household appliances like a can opener he'd cut the tops of the cans in one clean strike. This and everything he did around the house that was unusal for some was a daily thing for Sasuke.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:57 pm

The scent of the ribs,and various other foods had finally arrived at Taimoshi's nose right after Sasuke finished cooking it.His head arose,him still asleep,but him sort of sleep walking."Mmmmmnn..."He groaned in his sleep.He was hungry,and he got away from Sasuke,walking into the kitchen.Suddenly,he collapsed on the ground.It wasn't his hunger,nor wound.It was a nightmare.His mind was full of images,originating from his last days with his parents.

They were bonding greatly for the time being,but they had to ditch Taimoshi.He had no idea that it was happening,them leaving him clueless.He was terrified when he came home one day to find nobody there.His family was gone,and he had nowhere to go.This left him scarred mentally,giving him the rough attitude that he has today.

The nightmares made his body twitch,body ache,and gave him goosebumps.Of course,with Sasuke being a 'gifted' shinobi,he could probably see all these things inside Taimoshi.Taimoshi lay there,his body feeling empty,and his heart feeling as dark as a shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Sasuke was now chowing down and putting away his ribs as he went for another bite he paused at the sleep walking Taimoshi. Taimoshi was groaning as he walked towards the food and then fell to the floor. Sasuke used his telepathic ability to read Taimoshi's mind and thoughts. ( This boy doesn't have parents?! This looks like this as been going on for a while troubling him. I would be confused and lost too if I was...wait I was in position sorta, he's like me)....Hmm Sasuke thought to himself...The boy flopped around twitching badly, and appeared to be sore.

Sasuke tried to configure what to do with the kid. As he left him lying there and brung a plate down next to the kid's face..."Hungry?" The delicious food steamed towards Taimoshi's face almost tempting enough to snap him awake.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:21 am

Gale just got out of bed.He quickly put on his clothes and his cloak praticed his handseal speed for 3 minutes and then began to head down the stairs to see what everyone was doing.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:43 am

He suddenly awoken by the scent of the food that was so close to his face."Huh?!!?How'd I get over here!!?!?"He asked in confusion.His mind showed no memory of how he got there,but he did know about the nightmares."Oh,thanks.I really am hungry."He smiled.He reached for the food,but had a cramp."Ouch!!"He shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:18 pm

Hmm, stomach cramps huh? *Sasuke pulls out a remedy of some sort* -"The drink is tasteless like water, but it'll cure your cramps so that you can eat so uhm bottles up."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:01 pm

He resisted taking the remedy,making Sasuke have to force him to drink.He was curious how Sasuke just pulled out a remedy out of nowhere,making him scared.He gagged a bit because it was forced,and looked over at Sasuke."What is this stuff?"He asked.His voice showed freight,as he was scared some.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Gale just leans against the wall holding a sub sandwich.He took a bit while watching.He did want to know who his Uncle was so thoughtfull to.It was just a boy,Gale never Seen him before.And He must be important if he is this house.Gale then closed his eye's and then he opened them and took a deep sigh,And then yet again took another bit of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:06 pm

"Its just some special herbal spices and green tea." Sasuke said to Taimoshi as held the vila to Taimoshi's lips making sure he drank it all or at least most of it. Sasuke then saw Gale leaning against the wall with a sub sandwhich in hand. Gale seemed clueless as he had taken another bite into his sandwhich. "Taimoshi meet Gale, Gale meet Taimoshi."

... (lets the two chat with each other and hang out for a few days)

"....Taimoshi, your seeming to be coming around just fine I think your able to fight again now."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:12 pm

He exchanged greetings with Gale,who seemed to be very nice,suspicious,and strong.This made him somewhat of a rival-like figure to Taimoshi,but he was unsure of what to think.Over the following days,Taimoshi made a remarkable recovery,finally fully healed when the day came."Yes,I know,"He simply replied with a smile.Something of great urgency came to his attention,as he gasped."I forgot!The question you asked during training.I've come up with my answer.Raiton and Suiton.But,when my Raiton mixes with my Katon,I believe that will allow me the Exemplary element of Light."He said.His smile turned bigger,him overcome with happiness over the training he would receive.His attitude towards Sasuke had changed throught the week or two.He felt Sasuke to be more a Father figure to him,maybe actually a Best Friend to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Sasuke sent a faint smile back to Taimoshi as he happily was excited to learn another element or two. "Alright Taimoshi let's head back to those meadows you've shown me earlier." Sasuke had noticed Taimoshi now tended to be less wild and didn't seem alone whenever he was around him. Sasuke knew for a fact and past experience even within a crowd of people you can still be alone.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:24 pm

The wandering duo left the main house,going back to the Meadow of Wisdom to seek training again.

-------------->Exit Topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse   The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse Empty

Back to top Go down

The Uchiha Estate Clan Mainhouse
Page 1 of 1