Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest of Sealing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $10,000

The Forest of Sealing Empty
PostSubject: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:09 pm

A forest in which all the tree have seal on them. this is where Nathan train at knowing that if anyone would had come he can easily kill them.

Appear in on top of a tree. I bore
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Gale is leaning on the tree."bored"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Appear in front of Gale and grab his neck ram him against another tree. As he hold Gale neck keeping his eyes away from Nathan face he said. Why are you here Gale

Last edited by Nathan Uchiha on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Gale moves his hand and picks him up."brother whats your problem....."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:33 pm

*Nathan explore into ten vulture that stab straight into Gale before disappearing. Nathan look up from at his bro from the ground* Like I said why are you here
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:36 pm

gets up."....haaaa,don't push me.....I came so you could teach me summoning.I just got done fighting Zabuza.Ouch is this how you treat your younger brother."Said Gale.who was holding his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:43 pm

In my see what don't kill you make you stronger but anyway what do you want summon my vultures or my fire demon
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:45 pm

"The vultures.....I am now a S-Rank Ninja"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Nathan pull out the contract and said "I want you to cut yourself and but your name on the scroll." be warn those you have to so them your power
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Bites himself and writes his name in blood.Gale Uchiha."I don't know what that means but I'll know on the way right"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:07 pm

without said in anything Nathan close the cantract and did a some handsign and suddenly the area explore as a large vulture appear. Nathan threw the scroll at the vulture, it open up and the vulture said "What this a weak ninja hope to summon us. Nathan get this crap out of my way." The Large vulture look at Gale and said "If you want to summon me then you going to have to show me your power in other word spar me."
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:10 pm

"This should be fun.And another thing."Gale glared at him with a look that his big brother never seen."I AM NOT WEAK"His voice completely changed.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Ha we see about that by the way my name is Tempest the wind vulture Tempest said as he flew up into the sky. Now then let do this Tempest suddenly breathes out a ferocious gale at Gale. Nathan then did some handsign and made a cloud appear in front of him and got on it using the water-walking technique he then flew up too to watch this fight better
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Gale then absorbed in and then sent in back but it came out of his mouth and then he did fast handsigh and blew fire out of his mouth creating more fire with the wind.Then he did alot of clones and made about 100 of them and hide them because he threw a smoke bomb on the ground and when the smoke cleared.

It was a clone of Gale and then Gale threw 2 shuirkens at the vulture.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Tempest flep his wing fast blowing way the fire coming at him, the smoke and the two Shuirkens as the vulture was doing this his feathers was felling, seemingly hundreds in amount. The feathers then turn their quills onto Gale and all of them violently shoot down and pierce Gale and his clones
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Gale back filps 6 times avioding them and as he fliped hand made handsigh and then charged up a lightning ball.He was still charging and then a rock transformed into a clone and then clone bounced of a tree and grabbed a feet and then exploded.Then a clone came from underground and then threw demon wind shirkens with wires around the vulture and then did the dragon fire jutsu.Then began to pull it down next to him and then the clone jumped up and put a explosive tag on the vulture and then the clone exploded.

Gale had a very large Lightning ball It was almost ready.Then he added demonic chakra to it turning it purple then the Real Gale dissappeared.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:07 pm

The Vulture screen so loud that the shock wave explode the clone before they got to his feet. As the shirken came at him the vulture use his claws to cut the wire. Then Tempest flew up higher to dodge the Dragon fire and get away from the other clone. Tempest did another ferocious gale at the forest and didn't stop until he saw Gale.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Then a clone of Gale who was holding onto his neck quickly used lightning chakra and then parilazed(sw)the vulture and then did a back flip off,This Gale was quiet and light so the vuilture didn't notice it.And then a clone jumped in the air and then they both grabbed each other and began to spin in the air and then threw one of the clones back up and when it got close enough it blew up.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Tempest felt to the ground parilazed as Gale clone spin and threw one of them at Tempest face and blew up taking some damage. Tempest then slap out of Parilazed and did another ferocious gale at Gale stronger than before sentiing Gale to a tree.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 pm

The clone then despelled and the real Gale with a extra large Rasengan type ball in his hand but it was yellow came down and impaled in on the vultures back and it shocked the vulture and then sent him flying.It gave it alot of damage.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 pm

The move sent Tempest flying back but he slap out of it. badly damage the vulture said "ok I approve you and will be you summon monster you will be ability to summon the other which are Gogyou The Fire vulture that breathes a furious fire, Mizu The Water vulture breathes a gushing torent of water the aqua gush, Tsuchi The Earth Vulture that breathes a mucky mud name Mud Slide, Tempest the Wind Vulture that breathes a ferocious gale and last Nenshou The Head of All Vulture that use a move name Multicolor Fury a multicolor flame after Tempest said that he disappear with his wound heal. Nathan then appear behind the the real Gale well you now know how to summon vulture
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Gale turned around"yeah lucky.I almost ran out of chakra."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:54 pm

The twilight always seemed to suit Nathan better than all other times of day, He wasn’t sure why but he seemed more at one with the darkness than normal. Maybe it was the thoughts of the spirits of the people that he killed began to show themselves. The thought of death sparked a mild interest in him at this time of night. He stay in the forest and wait for his father
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Nathan did a series of hand sign and said, “Rikugan no Maka!!” Suddenly souls appear in a 40m radius around him. These gray formations of souls started to release a ghostly howl as they progress across the battlefield.. These soul probably want kill him, but it would keep dad back. Nathan then kept charging his chakra.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Nathan watch as the Souls of the dead walk looking for anyone or anything to drain chakra from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Sealing   The Forest of Sealing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest of Sealing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next