Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest Of Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $10000
Ryo in the bank: $850000000

The Forest Of Assassins Empty
PostSubject: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:46 pm

In this forest Ninja from Black Star lookout for those who try to come to Black Star, most Anbu Rank, they spread out and are highly exceptional ninja. Sometimes the leader of said Anbu comes here to kill people who think they can challenge and defeat the Kuroisuta-Kage. Though none has succeed she remains and forever will be.
Back to top Go down
http://inuyashareborn.forumotion.net
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Ikazuchi appeared before the Kage, with his Tenraigan activated. "I really don't wanna do this." The genin was about to regret his own words are maybe not. He formed an idea to get away from this fight. "Use everything I know to dodge like hell."
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:03 pm

*Her eyes low and filled with hatred at the small impudent ninja sickened her. She had a strange feeling that this battle would be quick and painful for him. Thinking of such made her grin faintly. As she stood in front of him she instantly Shunpo on a high tree branch not to far from him. As she appeared she had her Sharingan activated in three comma state.* You know, I should tell you upfront. I'm not going to hold back just because your a weak Genin with a eye trait. Just know, that this will be your grave site and if you think you will escape my grasps then your horribly wrong. *After saying such, Ravefire's glare at Ikazuchi showed the Death Reaper behind her grinning maliciously as he knew that a fight was about to happen.*

Death Reaper
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Ikazuchi looked at the lady, with nothing more than a smile. He was not scared he was not frigthnoed he was just there. "Sharingan Vs. Tenraigan! I hope big brother comes to help i can't do this alone." Ikazuchi turned around and started to walk back towards the way he came. As he walked he talked with his inner conscious, in a gate he saw the Shukaku demon behind bars. "I guess your here because your don't know what to do. Well why don't you go ahead and die. Shut up you over grown raccoon. This battle will likely go on for a few mintues. When its time i need you to consume me with your chakra." Ikazuchi starled by his own words. "Are you sure after i consume you, you migth not return. Thats the chance I have to take if i want to get away from the crazy lady." With a smirk he continued to leave to battle scene. "Have fun fighting with your self. My brother will be coming soon to defeat you, Naito Kumori will be your end."
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:53 pm

*Watching the vermin run I Shunpo in a blinding purple light and appear in front of him with my arms crossed and my Sharingan filled with rage as the Genin tried to run away from me. Instantly before anyone of us could blink my eyes turn into Kaleidoscope Form and the ground and trees around us burn with purple flames that consume everything in a five mile radius leaving a giant hole where I stand. In the hole the flames form a pattern of the Triquetra seal with me in the center. I then pull my blade out which hangs horizontally on my back. Once in my hand I appear behind Ikazuchi and start to say the incantation to awaken it.* Sting all enemies to death, Suzumebachi. *The entire sword glowed white and shrink in size. When the emitted glow dies off, it is revealed that Suzumebachi has now taken on the form of an accessory. Covering Ravefire's right wrist is a gold gauntlet with a small chain linking to a large, thick "stinger" on Ravefire's middle finger. The cone-like shaped stinger extends at a length about twice as far as the normal extension of the finger.* Let me give you something to run for, meet my Zanpaktou, Suzumebachi. Suzumebachi has a nasty habit of killing in two strikes. Get ready..... *In a flash my image fades and with one strike on Ikazuchi stomach leaving a Hōmonka on the center of said stomach. I then appear in the center of the hole where I was before with a small grin on my face.* Strike one, get ready for the next hit.... *After saying those words my body fades and from all directions from where Gen-K stood Suzumebachi seemed to be striking.*
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Ikazuchi's body was consumed with chakra his bijuu was about to consume him with chakra. Engulfed with chakra he faded away befoe the first hit was struck. Dodging the attack he faded behind the enemy. "Shukaku are you ready?" His body glowed teal with chakra a tail started to form, this is the one and only form of the Shukaku and gives access to the only jutsu of Shukaku. The Host will be envloped in a teal aura and a single chakra tail. Their speed will be increase 25%, strength increase 15%, and any and all wind element techniques can be used without hand signs. This is a charged blast of pure chakra that will shoot out in a linear path from either the bijuu or the host's mouth. The effect will be a destructive ray shooting through anything it comes in contact with and causing massive damage. The severity of the attack and thus the its rank is a reflection of how many tails are present on the host or bijuu. The discharge of chakra would shoot out at the enemy while Ikazuchi used his speed to his advantage, by using it to appear infront of the enemy before the blast struck. "Grrr... Your Body Will Be Destroied?" This blast was about to defeat the purpose of this battle. Ikazuchi resitied the full power of the Bijuu, but still some traces of the full power where leaked expossing some features of the the real Bijuu. Yet the forces of chakra opposed a threat, there where stil flaws that the Enemy could find to escape. It was up the her/him to find them.

Name: Roar of the Bijuu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This is a charged blast of pure chakra that will shoot out in a linear path from either the bijuu or the host's mouth. The effect will be a destructive ray shooting through anything it comes in contact with and causing massive damage. The severity of the attack and thus the its rank is a reflection of how many tails are present on the host or bijuu. (Examples of this technique in use would be Kirabi's full form against Sasuke, Naruto's four tailed form against Orochimaru, and again, Naruto's six tailed form against Pain.) Bijuu that have fewer tails are thus limited to the weaker versions of this attack.
1-3: B
4-6: A
7-9: S

*Can We End This Here* *If You Die Now I Won't Tell Anyone* *We Can Delete The Topic* *Plz Don't Let Us Go Through This*

Last edited by Gen-K on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Junichiro Sōsuke
A-Rank
A-Rank
Junichiro Sōsuke

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:15 am

Junichiro was patiently walking in this forest as his daily routine when having a break from the detention unit responsibilities, he admired a lot this forest and often he was challenged to fight...how naive of the challengers as Junichiro spared only those that were connected or served Lady Ravefire but all other fools didn't even lay a hand on the fearsome captain. Despite his humble and innocent looks Junichiro was far beyond that, he was a power that stood next up to Lady Ravefire and Sasuke Uchiha and the other sannin but unlike them he wasn't in the spotlight but rather a shadow...

He heard the unusual noises of a fight and comforted his glasses while having a smile on his face, Lady Ravefire was fighting someone. Slowly the captain proceeded through the forest unchallenged probably because everyone had fled and arrived at the scene where the one tailed bijuu was fighting Lady Ravefire it'self. Junichiro didn't know exactly what was Ravefire's limit but she seemed to have been playing with the one tailed bijuu!
But Junichiro was not amazed because he knew her limit was beyond the limit of all bijuus together and Junichiro aimed to become that powerful even though he was very near.

Lady Rave's face was uninterested and careless at the current situation even though natural disasters were surrounding her and the place was being utterly destroyed. Junichiro knew well she had seen something much more of tornadoes and broken earth. She had seen even more than Hell itself.
Right when Junichiro appeared in sight he received an order transmission through telepathy - Order 66. Which meant execution and much more but at the certain case it was execution.
Junichiro's smile on his face was priceless and deadly while he made some sort of a hand seal not a ninja one though. The handseal released forward the index and middle finger while the others were closed like pointing the number two by fingers. And Junichiro spoke the unspoken words...commincing the begging of the end for the half-bijuu and the words of the most powerful kidos ever and the most unstable of course. It seemed as Junichiro was doing it perfectly but inside he was struggling to keep the black coffin stable.
"Way of Destruction .90"
A purple-black sphere formed above the handseal and started bursting out purple-black lightnings like unstable.
"Kurohitsugi"
A purple-black cube surrounded the bijuu and trapped him and spikes with the same color appeared for a second and disappeared along with the purple-black cube while Junichiro turned his back to the bijuu. The bijuu was sliced into many pieces. Certainly the finale of the weakling.
..Only a third of it...so unstable..
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 pm

*I Thougth This Was Going To Be One On One*

*If Not Then I Migth As Well Use Naito*
Back to top Go down
Junichiro Sōsuke
A-Rank
A-Rank
Junichiro Sōsuke

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:09 pm

You can't RP two chars with same account but anyways...Ikazuchi or whoever was the bijuu is dead.
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:30 pm

*Hold On Wait*

*I Never Even Posted A Reply To Your Attack*

*So Wait A Couple Of Mintues And I'll Be Sure To Amaze You*

*Next Time Don't Interfere In Others Battle's*
Back to top Go down
Junichiro Sōsuke
A-Rank
A-Rank
Junichiro Sōsuke

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Are you stupid or you are playing one ? Read my post again. Lady Rave told me to execute and so I did unless you GM your out of this Kido there's no other way. You are dead face it.
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 pm

*She watched as the Genin and her subordinate launched their attacks. With only a breath she instantly Shunpo up high in the air. As the attacks were launched she smirked and Shunpo to a place where she could get her next attack ready if her subordinate didn't kill him already.*
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:28 pm

~The Invasion~
The Bijuu's power evaded the surface of the battle field devouring the box. Smoke erupted from the scene and Shukaku saw through the smoke glancing at his nemesis. Evading all current attacks that opposed him, Shukaku's true appearance appeared. The ounce teal chakra tail, became a harden figure. His figure ounce small and weak was now large and muscular. Ounce the smoke cleared the true appearance was unleashed on the sight of his enemies. On all fours his body mimicked that of the Nine Tailed Fox. Standing up Right he looked over the open battle field. His eyes perfected with black and a yellow pupil. With blue markings covering his body. Ancient and mysterious. The battle field crumbled as he opened his mouth in aw...

~Roar Of the Bijuu~
A large chakra force destroyed trees and crumbled the earth. He opened his mouth and a harsh wind blew from his mouth. "I'm Free My Will in under No Human Control. Your Demise Is Unstoppable For Your Crimes Of Injustice, You Will Die In My Cold Fury." With a turbulent laugh trees where knocked over hurdling down on the enemies. Ikazuchi was forced into an unconscious state of mind which had no end. The seal on his body close to begging broken, his body almost consumed by the Bijuu hope for him surving was useless. Outside the inner specimen called Shukaku, he raised his arm to the sky. Watching carefully the lady enemy as she has now air borne. Shukaku roared with massive screeches, which disrupted the hearing and caused massive damage to the are. The charged blast of pure chakra shoot out in a linear path from Shukaku's mouth. The effect of the destructive ray shooting through anything it comes in contact with, causing massive damage.

~Shukaku's Defense~
Ikazuchi on the inside of the beast mimicked its physical battle style, as if he were controlling it, still unconscious to the devouring of his body, and the unleashed power of the Shukaku demon he opposed no threat to Shukaku. This meant the demon inside had better chances of escaping the seal and ounce agin becoming free. With his armed raised he swirled it in a circular motion, creating a dark cyclone of chakra and wind. This begging the only know attack of Shukaku he has confirmed control over all of its power. This attack slowly develops unlike other attacks used by Shukaku, so his iron body works as the perfect defense against any potential threats. Yet if the enemy is able to pierce the build of the demon, he quickly uses his regenerative powers to make his former status.

~Tornadic!: EF0 - EF5~
Maintaining a tornadic cyclone he infused more chakra. Abusive you might say, but to a demon its sheer control and chaotic destruction. He manipulated the cyclone to send off harsh winds towards his enemy, blowing them back. The cyclone turned vortex, EF5 - S - 200+ - Described as 'Explosive Damage'. Literally lifts structures off foundation and removed them from the area, clearing the area under the vortex of all structures. Deadly flying debree can fly about along the column of the tornado, however so powerful and large, it moves at a crawling speed. Sending it towards his enemy he planned to launch them miles away. Ikazuchi awoke as the massive chakra source was launched. The vortex was under no ones grasp as Shukaku put down his arm.

~Ikazuhci's Escape~
Ikazuchi reject the power, he wouldn't stand fo it any longer. "I won’t allow you to have my body." Regaining conscious he stopped the seal from begging broken. The gates in which the Shukaku was locked was ounce again filed with is body. "You've had your fun, know you need to stop." In anguish Shukaku's laugh turned in to a cry. "Ah......Ah.....Ah..." His teal chakra remained but his features where gone. Ikazuchi replenished his own chakra, before the Bijuu chakra evaporated into thin air. To late for him to stop the destructive vortex which was launched towards his enemies. There only hope was to escape before the slow moving death trap caught them in its grasp.

Last edited by Gen-K on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:56 pm

*Um.. Either Escape Now or Die*

*That Would Be The Best Term To Explain This Situation*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Of Assassins   The Forest Of Assassins Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest Of Assassins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Outside Of The Ninja World :: Wilderness :: Forests-
Jump to: