Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misuto Fuuma

Go down 
+4
Nathan Uchiha
Dan Kurosaki
Kakashi Void of Death
Misuto Fuuma
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

SURNAME,Name.

Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 -Character Image-

Name:Misuto Fuuma

Nickname: none

Sexuality:Straight

Body Type:thin, slightly muscular.

General Appearance.
Misuto is 5,9 tall, appears strong although his muscles aren't large to the extremes, his hair is light blue and between medium and long length. Musuto's eyes are a bright shade of violet and seem to gleam with intelligence.

Misuto's complexion is light, making it seem that he hasn't been through many battles and isn't that serious about things.

Personality: Misuto is friendly, easily making friends wherever he goes. He is often with his friends in his spare time. When in a bad situation he can often swear to stress his annoyance.

Other: He used to own a katana, but has replaced it with his recently aquired Zanpaktou Haineko.

Village:Black Star.

Height:5,9

Weight:115 exactly.

~Bio~
Misuto was born in the rain village, growing up unknowing of the dangers of the world, his parents were rich, often showering him with luxury, which Misuto disliked as the other children in the village hated him for it, seething with jealousy at the things that he was given that they were not.

One day Misuro's parents were robbed by some rogue ninja, they gave the money to the robbers but were then slaughtered so that they could not inform the local authorities. Misuro was sent to an orphanage, he was heartbroken, not speaking to anyone, not eating anything for weeks on end, when he eventually did eat, it was because he was on the verge of starvation.

Misuro grew up in the orphanage until he was 13, at that point he wanted to learn to defend himself and so joined the ninja academy, passing a year later after learning all the basic jutsus and combat techniques.

Jutsu:(will put jutsus in seperate post)

Bloodline:

Clan:Fuuma

Element:Fire

being with friends.
cats.
girls.
Sunny days.

Dislikes:
Anyone who would hurt anyone he loves.
Mato clan members.
people who aim to annoy him.
huge-ass spiders.
People who live in luxury

Habits:
eating
training
being with friends

Weaknesses:
Water techniques
genjutsu
unintelligent people.
arrogent people.
when his friends are upset or get hurt.

Strengths:
Ninjutsu.
Taijutsu.
Kenjutsu(the usage of weapons such as swords).
His allies.
not afraid of death.

Fears:
Being isolated from the people he loves.
torture.
traitors.

Last edited by Misuto Fuuma on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:42 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:29 pm

(Just some stuff I forgot to add in earlier)

A while back I got a Tatoo Mark from the River village, from Nathan I think it was. It allows me to grow Angelic wings sharp as blades and glide with them.

Dan taught me a floating technique as part of my Zanpaktou training.

Another jutsu I forgot to add: Crystal Armour(Izuna taught it me), coats my body with a thin crystal layer which can deflect small blades like kunai and block most punches and kicks, it also somewhat adds to the user's strength

And another recently-gained summoning from Naruto:
Name: Gamagan.
Race:Toad.
Appearance: the Toad was larger than Misuto, about 50% taller, and dons some kind of Toad-armour consisting of plate arm-guards and a forehead protector with the symbol of what seems to be a replica of a Rinnegan eye.
It has small sheathes fitted to its 'hips' inside which are two shortswords, each as large as one of Misuto's legs.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:35 am

Custom Element: Blood

Name: Netherworld Blade
Element: Blood
Effect: This technique is similar to Raikiri, being that it forms a blade in the palm of the user's hand without using any handseals. This blade is seemingly made of blood so sharp that it is capable of slicing through rock and flesh, this technique is used mostly to drain to opponents of blood, due to its slices sending small bursts of chakra through the opponent's vains, causing blood clots and severe pain even if the cut wasn't deep, most likely collapsing several veins.

Name: Greater Netherworld Blade.
Effect: This technique is a better version of the Netherworld Blade, and thus uses a larger amount of chakra and requires handseals to use. This technique will replace the entire chosen arm with blood chakra that Misuto can shape to his will, usually in the form of a whip or using it to spear enemies, using this technique will put a severe strain on Misuto's body, limiting it to one use per fight.
At the end of this technique Misuto's arm will return to its original state, however cut and bruised, somtimes even broken. This technique will also make Misuto lose quite an amount of blood.

Name: Eyes of the Night.
Effect: This technique will turn the user's eyes a shade of red for a temporary amount of time, it will allow the user to see through mist and fog techniques with ease, also making it easier to see in the darkness, this technique will also allow the user to bypass the obscuration of water and see clearly through it. This jutsu will not allow the user to negate genjutsu. This is all done by focussing blood to his eyes, making them work 'overtime' in order to see much easier.

Name: Blood Senbon.
Element: Blood.
Effect: This jutsu can be used by transferring Blood energy to a senbon(It would be hard to do it to other ninja tools due to size), turning them dark red, these senbon are incredibly sharp by making the blood at the tips shrink to microscopic levels and harden., making it possible to throw it at an opponent and it will slice deeper into them. The downside to this is that it isn't very good at killing, but if delivered to vital organs will deliver alot of pain. It is possible for Misuto to use this technique on kunai as long as he is holding it whilst attacking due to it being easier to keep the technique active with contact to the weapon. The blood will disperse into the opponent once the senbon is stuck into them, possibly causing them to become sick.

Name: Sacrifice of Regeneration.
Element: Blood-Healing.
Effect: The user, giving up a few years of their life span, will be able to regain lost limbs(excluding the head), this process is very painful and will take about fourty five minutes, making it impossible to use during battle.

Name: Nostalgic Rebirth.
Element: Blood, Genjutsu
Effect: This user will make the correct handseals, which will make many strange markings appear on their arm and all over their body, the user will then slam their palm to the ground which is when the symbols will 'move' from the arm to the floor is a smooth transition, these marking will spread across the area, and if the enemy comes into contact with the symbols, e.g. standing on one, they will be trapped in a Genjutsu which forces them to relive painful moments of their life, this Genjutsu will be broken by a 'release' jutsu or when the user comes within three feet of their victim, making it quite hard for them to dodge an incoming attack.

Name: Blood Absorbing.
Effect: This technique requires no handseals as it is passive, whenever Misuto comes into contact with human B+ blood, e.g. standing on it, if he chooses, the blood will be absorbed through his clothes and into his body. The technique is used for the reason of replenishing the user's blood supply if they have lost their own.
Note: This technique requires that Misuto has lost some blood in the first place.

Name: Bloodlust.
Effect:Misuto usually only uses this technique when its absolutely nessecary to destroy his opponent. This jutsu will put the user into a state of pure anger, wanting to kill all living beings nearby, making him only use it when only he and his opponent are nearby. The state itself will make Misuto hunger for blood, giving him much better speed, strength and senses, able to smell his victim's blood. This technique will put a huge strain on Misuto's body.

Name: Blood Sealing.
Effect: This is a simple Sealing art, sealing about ten litres of Misuto's own blood type in a scroll which can be released at any time.

Name:Blood Spit.
Element: Blood+Fire.
Effect: This technique requires no handseals, the user will cough up about half a litre of blood at the enemy, it will begin to burn upon contact with them.

Last edited by Misuto Fuuma on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:52 pm

How did you train to get the Void Element? As far as I know Kakashi made it, and is the only one who could possibly teach it. Hence his name: "Kakashi of the Void"
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Oh? I thought it was custom, and does it ever tell anyone how Nagato learnt the Gravity element? No. I simply made it to give my character some uniqueness. I could easily change the element's name if you want.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm

You are correct on the Nagato-note. But, since it was originally developed by Kakashi, you'd need to be taught it by any of his students, or people he taught to master the element.

Gravity is something your clan has the ability to use, I understand, and it never told how he mastered it. But, Void is something you need to have atleast heard of to even want to learn it. x.o'
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:51 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Questions:

* How is the blood in The Circular of Elemental Rage cause the amplification? Can this be done with just any blood? What do you do to make the blood like this?

* In Bloodlust how do you get into that state of anger (Ie. I access it by...)? Can you still differ friendly-from-enemy? Wouldn't you attack your own paths in that state?

* Wouldn't keeping blood in a scroll, and out of your body in Blood Sealing make you more prone to death by blood loss? Wouldn't it affect mobility by dizziness?

* In Blood Spit how does the blood burn the target? How do you make the blood have that burning? And how does losing all that blood affect your body?
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:23 pm

The blood in a scroll isn't my own firstly, just the same type.

The blood spit it warmed up with Katon to about boiling temperature.

In bloodlust I can't tell friend from foe, which is why I make sure that no-one else is around, and as for the paths thing, I won't attack them, even so ill usually get my paths out of the area before going into bloodlust mode.

the elemental circles aren't made of blood, but are rather summoned out of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:42 pm

* Be sure not to god-mod, and actually rp out getting it from a victim.

* Fair enough.

* OK. Can you smell the blood if none of it is outside the body? What sort of strain?

* Explain more in depth the origin of those amplifying circles.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:47 pm

I can only smell it if they're bleeding.

the amplifying circles are just...Ok I can't come up with an explanation, i'll delete it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Delete the amplifying one, and the rest may be approved... cause if you can't describe it, there's no way to use it RP-sense. But, anyways: APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Ok one Misuto you told me you were going to give yourself the blood element which is fine. You can even say that you killed some NPC Keiri clan member and used it as a path. Certain conditions needs to be met however because I WILL point out flaws as I hold the title of first Blood user very proudly, and will not have anything trashing its respect. I'm also going to warn you about things that you may not know, and should know about so that other members who do know these things wont take advantage of them.

Name: Blood Absorbing.
Element: Void.
Effect: This technique requires no handseals as it is passive, whenever Misuto comes into contact with human blood, e.g. standing on it, if he chooses, the blood will be absorbed through his clothes and into his body, using chakra to convert it to his own blood type. The technique is used for the reason of replenishing the user's blood supply if they have lost their own.
Note: This technique requires that Misuto has lost some blood in the first place.

This cannot happen without major risk. In things like donating blood and transfusions it needs to be a certain type of blood not because its easier to just match up blood types but because you can't change a bloods type period. Some types like 0+ or O- can go to anyone but not without risks, extremely in this jutsu. Even if you are acceptable you still run a very good risk of your body not accepting it. If this is the case a number of things could happen.

1)Your body will attack the blood cells and this will just end up making you sick, which you don't need
2)Your body wont need the blood and it will just send them to the liver, where your own dead blood cells go. The cells will either pass through like regular unharmed or your immune system will notice them, and they will make a massive battlefield in the opening to your liver, where they will all clot together and eventually you'll die from liver failure.

Name: Blood Sealing.
Effect: This is a simple Sealing art, sealing about ten litres of Misuto's own blood type in a scroll which can be released at any time.

This is reasonable, since your blood will reproduce blood cells over time and in turn you will regain your strength and health so it could be your own, however you won't be doing it in battle or previously before a fight, otherwise you will go down with just a couple of simple scratches.

Name: Eyes of the Night.
Effect: This technique will turn the user's eyes a shade of red for a temporary amount of time, it will allow the user to see through mist and fog techniques with ease, also making it easier to see in the darkness, this technique will also allow the user to bypass the obscuration of water and see clearly through it. This jutsu will not allow the user to negate genjutsu.

Firstly this is lacking a great mass of description. You simply just state what it did, without giving it any reason as to how this happens, like say for example chemical reactions that occur that create an product that allows for enhanced vision or at least something that could be hypothetically possible. Giving it blood element and saying it tints the eyes a red color could only have one effect as far as I'm concerned and thats making everything you see red.

Name: Netherworld Blade
Effect: This technique is similar to Raikiri, being that it forms a blade in the palm of the user's hand without using any handseals. This blade is seemingly made of darkness and blood so sharp that it is capable of slicing through rock and flesh, this technique is used mostly to drain to opponents of blood, due to its slices sending small bursts of chakra through the opponent's vains, causing semi-large gushes of blood from any wound.

Name: Blood Senbon.
Element: Void
Effect: This jutsu can be used by transferring Blood energy to a senbon(It would be hard to do it to other ninja tools due to size), turning them dark red, these senbon are incredibly sharp, making it possible to throw it at an opponent and it will slice right through them. The downside to this is that it isn't very good at killing, but if delivered to vital organs will deliver alot of pain. It is possible for Misuto to use this technique on kunai as long as he is holding it whilst attacking due to it being easier to keep the technique active with contact to the weapon.

These two jutsu don't explain in any way how blood makes the blade more sharper in any manner, and the second effect of Netherworld blade wouldn't work due to the anatomy of the body. The veins of a person pump blood through the veins, so if your sending blasts of chakra as in the description into the veins, your only forcing the blood back into the veins, which is still deadly, possibly causing severe clotting and possible at the rate the jutsu sounds, multiple organ failures within minutes. You would need to change the effects of Netherworld blade, and possibly the rank, seeing as in the corrections to the jutsu improve its quality instead of lowering it.

All of these jutsu are none the less sloppy and poorley explained. A long time ago Ravefire made a rule when she was WM that My bloodline would remain the only bl to allow users to use blood as an element, acidic blood at that. I don't know whats happened to that rule but as far as im concerned I haven't been informed that the said rule has been lifted or removed. Which is why I allowed Keiri to be an open clan instead of private-invite-only. It is clearly obvious that you wish to have blood as an element but you are missing the major points of my Character. My bloodline wasn't special because I manipulated the blood, it was special because it was acidic, which is what made it dangerous. Thats what was special. Thus since you just decided you were going to add blood element to your character with no regards to giving it its own uniqueness in you, thus you've created a bunch of sloppy jutsu with no decent descriptions as to why the blood makes it possible for any of the things mentioned in your jutsu to happen. I would kindly suggest that Taimoshi rethink his decision to approve these jutsu until you actually try!
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 am

deleted the amplification technique, sorted out most of the problems that Akahira has.
I may make a Path for it, maybe the ressurection Path, manipulating the blood circulating around the body to keep other Paths alive.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Delete the Void from the elements of the jutsu that "Say" it.

Get rid of the "darkness" you put in the description of them.

Do that, and I'll approve under Akahira's words.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:06 pm

done.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 pm

All accepted, except for the Greater Netherworlder Blade, momentarily. Is the energy supposed to be just Blood Chakra? If so, you could basically shorten the jutsu up to say thats what it is. x.o'
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 am

done..
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:14 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 am

Adding a summon here

Name: King Grimnir.
Description: This technique will summon a collossal contruct of pure black metal, taking the appearance of a massive black cylinder, about the size of a large tower, with gold markings around the top and the bottom. Four large eyes(Rinnegan, in this case) are placed on four sides near the top of the cylinder, surveying the area around itself.
This summon's eyes are linked to Misuto's, making him able to see whatever it does.
At will, four huge, bulky legs will appear on each side, far below the eyes, more like the legs of a quadruped robot than those of a human, making it capable of movement.
Another attachment that can be summoned are four arms, just below each eye, again huge and bulky, each with a large hand on the end, a hole in the palm out of which it can fire massive lasers. The eye above the arm firing the laser will glow a bright red before firing.

Ultimate Attack: Ragnarok Beam - To use this technique, Grimnir will 'lay down' on two of his arms and two of his legs, the base of him opening up to reveal another cannon-type weapon. All four eyes will become very bright red and the ground will shake as the laser charges, smoke emitting from the two free hands before firing, disintegrating almost everything before it.

And I think i'll make up a Bankai, with Lady Rave's permission.(note; Misuto will not have yet achieved his Bankai when this is approved)

Apearance: After activating his Bankai, Misuto will grow brown cat ears and a tail, even growing two fangs in his mouth, which give him a cat-like appearance whilst also boosting his senses, e.g. hearing.

Effect: In this form, the amount of ash produced by Haineko will increase dramatically, able to cover a wide area completely. Misuto will also become, faster, stronger, and overall better at fighting.
He will also get a hunger for fish and milk.

Attack 1: Misuto will state the phrase 'Turn the world to ash' which will cause the ground aronud him to explode, the ash from underground all becoming weapons from him, which he can manipulate around and agaisnt his opponent.

Attack 2: Misuto will state the phrase 'Implode' which will cause all the ash from his attack to surround his opponent in a very thick orb, which will close in on the enemy, tearing them to pieces and crushing them if it connects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:07 am

Votes a 9/10...the imploding orb needs to be a bit more fair on the insta-kill...The opponent could inhale it and without knowledge of a wind style. They're dead (Which is Fair, but if it should implode limbs if external, and organs if internal, whatever it can crush.)

Ash could repelled by wind, Dome type jutsu, and it could be an escapable jutsu. So you need the ash to follow the opponent. It can't really follow anyone underground unless there's a passage. It'll be suspended to the surface of water so an opponent could stay under for only so long then...Hmmm well know that I gave some knowledge of this jutsu it could be a 10

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:12 am

it can be blocked
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Meh, Sasuke approved it out of this sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misuto Fuuma   Misuto Fuuma - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misuto Fuuma
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2