Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Great Lake~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Inside of a forest,located thirt miles away from the Akatsuki base,lies a large lake.The still water is home to many aquatic animals and gives off a beautiful aqua color.Surrounding the lake are wooden colossals,standing at more than one-hundred feet in height.

Madara stands on the shore of the great lake,gazing at the still water.His partner Kasumi stands beside him as they wait for the their opponents."This will be interesting right Kasumi?"He smirks under his mask and picks up a pebble,throwing it at the water moments later.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hisaki
Kage
Kage
Kasumi Hisaki

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Ninja Stats
Clan: None

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Kasumi would smirk''Yes madara this will be lnteresting''Kasumi would look at the water and would think.It would remind kasumi about his old days in mist
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-09-03

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Furiko appeared with another member of Shirozan, "Ah... another Akatsuki run typical stuff when it comes to being a Shriozan." Furiko's cloak fluttered in the wind, the surrinding was a loamy woodland area filled with animal presence. In a flash of bordem Furkio sat down and waited for his company to speak. "Izuna you should get to know these people while I sit here and wait. Furiko smiled and fell to the floor with a thump. He looked into the sky, blue with rage he thought. "Blue with Rage!" Furiko still waiting on the grassy floor yelled at Izuna, "Hurry the hell up I have places to go after we finish here."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hisaki
Kage
Kage
Kasumi Hisaki

Ninja Stats

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Kasumi would body flicker above furiko and send his genkai sword down his stomack area, Hoping That the blade would connect with his flesh.''Ha should never be resting during a fight!''.
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Furiko activated his Dorgan using the techniques tought to him by his Uncle he slowed down the time reaction between Kasumi and him self. "5 seconds is enough to eascape his blade." 3 seconds went by as Furiko rooled near a tree and brushed him self off. Pulling a kunai from his back left pouch he arose with a grin on his face counting the last 2 seconds. "1.. 2..." Time went back to its original formating as Kasumi launched his blade into the ground. With great force the ground was sure to break. "Dragging me into this fight I see, your blood will spill on my white coat."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hisaki
Kage
Kage
Kasumi Hisaki

Ninja Stats

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Kasumi hits the ground with his sword.A crater is made from the impact and leaves Kasumi confused."Hehe a fast ninja!"He would dash at Furiko and swing the genkai again this time sending a large amount of water at him."Take that!!"
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Madara turns to Kasumi."It seems that I have some buisness to take care of."He begins walking away from the battle area and then stops."Take care of him Kasumi....failure is not an option."The sharingan behind the mask begins to emit a crimson glow as Madara fades away,warping to another location.
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Furiko emited chakra into his feet, speeding up his movement. "I don't like to get wet. Also where is your freind going, I hope he comes back." Furiko in a laugh taunted his enemy as he dodged the incoming attack. "If thats all you go then i should leave to." Furiko having fun playing with his enemies emotions. A white arua surronded Furiko as his power rasied in status. "Your about to bare witness to the power of my Januken Blood."
Back to top Go down

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:48 pm

*~Madara, Sasuke, Izuna, and Furiko Face-Off!!!!

A voice cries out as several crows flutter out above lake and into the skies as Sasuke THE Uchiha arrives into an area with a wide spread lake. Sasuke heard voices clear as a bell. He immediately recognized them as his fellow Akatsuki members, Madara and Kasumi. Kasumi seems to be no longer insight as Sasuke pursues the voices. The voice that had just cried out belonged to Sasuke....

Sasuke: Hey you! It shouldn't be him your worried about coming back. I'm here now so let's get this over with.

Furiko: "Your about to bare witness to the power of my Januken Blood."

Sasuke: What the hell do you mean Januken Blood?! *assumes a defensive stance on the center of the Great Lakes*...Madara and Izuna seem to face each other in silence. "A family reunion huh?...What is he to you?"
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:57 pm

The Uchiha teleports into the area,appearing to be aggrivated from the previous encounter with Nagato."Welp,im back..."He notices that Sasuke has entered the battle."Sasuke,you came..nice."He stretches,his eye locked onto Izuna."Brother,prepare yourself."
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Furiko turned to his new opponent with a deadly stare. Furiko sensed his power and instantly knew who his new foe had to be. "Sasuke... Uchiha..., your power his enhanced by your fame. I was told to run when I see the newest Uchiha. I guess they where wrong." Furiko's aura still flowing, gleaming, and weaving between the airs. "I've always wanted to fight an Uchiha, and the time has come. You’re Mangekyo Sharingan vs. My Dorgan capabilities." Furiko smirked as his power grew with each second passing by. The conversation went into a silent stare which surrounded there area. The Lake still glistening with beauty was about to become a barren wasteland filled with Sasuke's blood. That’s what Furiko hopped. "May we begin?" Furiko faded into the wind using his chakra to boost his speed to that of abnormal Uchiha like Sasuke, making this battles final decision come down to raw power.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hisaki
Kage
Kage
Kasumi Hisaki

Ninja Stats

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Kasumi would smirk''Well well the sasuke had to come between my battle oh well''Kasumi would place his genkai on his back.''Sasuke what brings you here in my battle''.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Ryuu Fuuma

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $0

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Izuna grinned a demonish evil grin as he removed his anbu mask. "there is truly nothing I can hide from you brother is there? I cant even hide my own identity his Sharingan eyes spinning madly at the sight of his brother. "looks like we get to continue that battle that ended with my death all those years ago.."
Back to top Go down

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Sasuke stands looking over his shoulder returning an even colder and paralyzing stare at Gen..."I'll show you the 'TRUE POWER' of an Uchiha!" as Sasuke says the phrase True power he releases some chakra to allow a black and redish aura to become released into the atmoshphere. Gen and Sasuke's aura seem to be circulating in between the airs, causing the water to vibrate and create violent ripples. Even the fish underneath them begin to swim far away from here sensing this isn't a good place to be right now.

*has an emotionless expression on his face* Hmmph well 'this' Uchiha's Mangekyou Sharingan surpassed any other doujutsu its come across so far; whats gonna make yours any different? *Sasuke reaches for his Kusanagi and appears to cut the wind as he without any sign of hesistation slides it out of the sheat. After its taken out of its sheath drawn by his right hand he whips it into a thrust point towards Furiko.

Sasuke stares at Furiko's face with onyx colored eyes as Furiko looks back at him in silence. Each of their reflections glistening as its dead silent to them as they appear to have mentally blocked out all objects except themselves. Madara and Izuna even appear invisble in their eyes as no one is here, but themselves. As the lake shimmered around and in between their space...Furiko broke the silence as Sasuke replied with a grin "I thought you'd never ask"

Sasuke charges his Kusanagi and whips it forward into the still waters of the lake. Sasuke rushed off in the same velocity of Furiko both appearing as a line and flickering images that ocassionally appeared when ever they made contact with each other at this speed and caliber.

*Kasumi tries to interrupt as niether of them pay him any attention too busy focused on each other....*
Sasuke begins to track Furiko's movements inside the wind as he takes two kunai out and prepare to clash inside the wind with Furiko. Sasuke is wearing an A.N.B.U Vest and wrist Armor with an olive drab coloring with several pockets of various basic items for a ninja. He'd taken this from a River Ninja to appear to be as one of them before looking for the Shirozan base.....
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:43 am

Furiko as usual in his talented space arts activated his Two Tomoe Dorgan; which like the Sharingan has two tomoes but with a white eire sinter. Furiko glanced at the surrounding area, planning different combinations to use in the surrounding area. As the wind fluttered at a constant rate as the two enemies where on the verge of collision, Furiko pulled back and did several flips into a near by tree. "Hmm… I see your reading my movements; this will not be an easy battle to apprehend." Furiko glided down from the tree top in a particular fashion wanting to make this experience last a life time. His body weight pulled him down but at a slower past, thanks to his Dorgan ablittes now activated Furiko could now use the strong force in atoms and manipulate there density making the atmosphere in his surrounding area lighter. "This will prove to be a great asset when it comes to dodging those lighting based Jutsu. I fear that not even my Doujutsu can help me in this death defying battle."

Furiko's white aura now faded, because of the chakra absorption from activating Dorgan further, made him seem flamboyant and stiff. Anxious for the battle, but at the same time fearing for his life. "Mixed Emotions…” Whispered Furiko under his breath, but Sasuke was sure to here with the advanced capabilities of a Ninja his age and level. Dropping the kunai Furiko stared at Sasuke relived to see he stopped his incoming attack towards him, but not relived to see the still flowing Dark~Arua of the Uchiha. "That blade you have, it’s connected to your Elemental Affinity. Am I right?" Furiko waited for an answer but continued his ongoing conversation. "If your wondering why I've dropped my kunai is because there’s a trick I want show you." , Dropping his expression into a smirk he dropped his eyes down towards the Kunai as it decomposed and vanished in a form a different gases. The only remaining particle where shrews of common lead. "I know what your think how was that possible? My Clan revolves around Space/Time & Strong Force." Furiko giving a brief history on the matter looked towards Kasumi giving him a devilish stare, a warning sign to stay out of the match and to keep quite.

"What I just used now was the bases of Space manipulation and decomposing of matter into a regular element." Furiko's smirked now turned into a grin as he looked towards the surrounding area. Furiko formed 3 hands signs, as his white aura dreadfully appeared. His Tomeo eyes white to the brim span in a circular motion not likely to stop any time soon. After targeting the certain area with his eye, Furiko caused the area to rapidly decay into non existence. This decay is forced and very violent on the atomic level and takes significant amounts of power. Incorporating as much chakra as he can Furiko decayed the surrounding area between Sasuke and himself. As more land decayed the more gases filled the area. Poisonous Elements filled the air, the early compounds where broken down by the chemical reaction forced by the intense chakra used by Furiko. Now not being able to see his enemy Fruriko, reached in his left thigh pouch and brought out a covering cloak for the mouth, making sure not to breathe in the toxins Furiko applied the mask on. Still sensing the intense power from the soon to be dead Uchiha Furiko vanished into to now cloudy atmosphere in search of the target

Name: Chrono Decay
Range: Visual, area of effect is a few meters radius (anywhere from 0-5 depending on power put into it)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu-Doujutsu
Elemental Affinity: none
Clan:
Description:
This is the first jutsu of the Munashii Doragan. After targeting a certain area with his eye, Munashii will cause the area to rapidly decay into non existence. This decay is forced and very violent on the atomic level and takes significant amounts of power. However the trade off is that this can intercept anything up to an S-rank elemental attack. This is B-rank since this can hit a limited area, unlike an eye technique say like Amaterasu that can actually spread. This cannot disintegrate everything in one glance, it takes two posts to complete.
Back to top Go down

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Sasuke and Furiko had just gotten close to getting into an all out clash above the waters of the Great Lake. Furiko decides to make a U-turn and performed several backflips with his palms; barely touching the cold waters below us. Sasuke grazed the calm waters with only the tip of one of his feet touching the water's surface as he pursued Furiko to a nearby penninsula (Water surrounding land on all 3 sides but one.)

On the way over to Furiko Sasuke dashes vertically up a collossal sized wooden pillar to get a good glimpse of where Furiko had taken off to in a hurry. "Sharingan!!!" Sasuke says to himself menatally as his cold onyx eyes turn red to survey the area up ahead. ''His chakra levels dropped from using his Doujutsu"

Sasuke quickly becomes disinterested in the conversation of as to why Furiko says he can dodge his lightning. While Furiko questions his knowledge on the Kusanagi; Sasuke doesn't answer he just stares at Furiko from his well positioned area a-top a nearby wooden pillar still out at sea. Sasuke out of honor listens to the brief history of Furiko's Clan as he sets his gaze upon Furiko from 100ft above watching him carefully.

At the moment Furiko watches his fallen kunai appear to vanish leaving only lead particles; Furiko slips on a Gas Mask minutes after the kunai evaporates into a decomposed state. Furiko forms 3 handsigns observed closely under Sasuke's keen hawk like surveilance camara eyes.

Sasuke watched as the land slowly disengrated and begun to become more gaseous slowly over time. "Is that all you got?!....*makes a yawning gesture*
...Ok now its my turn", "Your gonna just poison me to death huh?"

-Sasuke notices the lead particles and left over minerals from the decaying process; Gen is barely seen with a Gas Mask on his mouth at this point.

Sasuke keeps his distance between the giant deforming area of land as he makes his own handseals to counter Gen's jutsu.

"You know I really hate it when people think they actually know me. You act like you are a fan of mine, saying I get all my strength from fame, and you seem to know alot about my weapon the Kusanagi. How'ever there's one thing you've seem to have forgotten THE DEFINITION OF AN UCHIHA!!!!! *smirks for a second before sharing his own history of his clan in actions not words*

Sasuke begins to use a gust of wind by thrusting out his open palms and inhaling a large amount of air he releases. The strong amount of wind blows towards the poisonous fumes back towards Furiko's direction destroying all in Sasuke's wake. This attempt isn't to try and make Furiko become intoxicated with his own venom, but to take the tiny amounts of lead and accurately jam them into the filtering system of the mask.

Sasuke then uses a magnetism technique focusing on the lead and other minerals inside the mask to attempt to rip it forcefully off of Furiko's face. As he uses the hidden needles to track down and pin-point Furiko's location. As a large mass of irons of some should have now gotten into the small filter; Sasuke would use his attacking jutsu to remove the mask with shear amounts of force.

*Sasukegrins at the destruction caused by the wind as tree's fall over* Uchiha's are not limted to lightning and fire dispite what you may have heard...

Atsugai - Pressure Damage
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Any
Description: Fuuton • Atsugai is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. Releasing one’s chakra from their body, they will form a large, destructive gale of wind, capable of leveling anything within a large area.
Limit: Fuuton Element.

Magnetism Release • Flying Needles Force [Magunton • Buku Senbon Chikara]
- A technique utilizing the Magnetism Element, Materialize, Focus, and Burst
- Handseals: Boar, Rooster, Dragon, Dog, Monkey
- Effect: A skill with a poweful force over magnetism. This skill bringing forth bits and pieces of iron and other metals from the ground, creating needles. These needles are then launched towards the opponent with a negative polarity. They will be attracted to the specific metal forehead protectors, shuriken, and kunai are made of. This jutsu will track down any shinobi with these articles upon their body except for the user

Magnetism Release • Static Force [Magunton • Seiteki Chikara No Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Magnetism Element and Burst
- Handseals: Rooster, Dragon, Monkey
- Effect: A skill in where the user creates a static force within their hands, this force can either be used negatively to draw in metallic objects to them that are far away, or be used positively to repel objects away
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Furiko saw past the flowing clouds of venom, and took a mere glimpse e into the eyes of the Sasuke. Consuming more chakra Furiko activated his Third Tomoe Dorgan. His white aura aging passed but this time there where still gleaming lights pouring from Furiko's body. "I guess you’re new to the concept of Physics." Furiko replied to Sasuke's bold remarks. Furiko took more chakra and made a surrounding sphere of Strong Force. With a smirk inside the barrier being protected from the magnetims Furiko stood. A sudden burst of wind flew towards the sphere interacting with the chakra the was bending the neutrons and protons inside the multiple atoms. By entwining the two densities lesser & denser Furiko was able to manipulate a force stronger than gravity and magnetism. With a smirk inside the barrier being protected from the incoming magnetims Furiko stood trying to reple the wind from breaking the sphere. Breaking holes into the sphere, Furiko performed 2 strings of hand signs performing Chrono-Reversal. "Damn Uchihas! Why are they always a pain?"

Consuming the vast amount of chakra supplied by Furiko, the justu was performed with ease. Using his Time Regression skills, Furiko reversed the polarity of the Elemental Justu headed his way. Sending its back towards Sasuke, Furiko still using chakra in his feet sped his way across the disintegrating matter & smoke. Using another ability of Dorgan Furiko's eyes tracked down Sasuke as he headed towards him. The sphere surrounding his body allowed him to glide and flow through the air with out contacting the ground. Not that he was flying, there was just less gravitational pull on his body because of the Strong Force reacting all out side Forces. Furiko twirled in the air with several twist, as he came to a stop. He bent his knees and pushed forward towards Sasuke. Landing on the Lake front he took his mask off pulling the connecting buttons from his cloak.

The air returned to normal as the disintegration stopped. A huge gash was formed into the earth. Leaving forms a metal surrounding the outside layers. Furiko paid no attention to the surroundings as he stared down his enemy for the last time. Focusing his Dorgan Three Tomoe Eyes on the Environment Furiko created a large field of force to surround Sasuke Uchiha. Disintegrating the sphere, particles flew towards the now surrounding field of force. "This will act as an outside force to react all miss fired attacks. Causing something to happen, but let’s figure that out later." Furiko continued his jutsu as the outside force surrounded there battle. Using Kinetic Energy in the air Furiko was able to create minor combustions thanks to little chakra supplied by Furiko. Launching the attack at Sasuke it will crush & deflect all of his attacks and him.

Name: Kinetic Force Blast
Range: 0-50 meters
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Clan: Januken
Description:
A basic attack. In and of itself, it typically will not kill you. This jutsu rapidly unleashes a strong physical force that can crush, deflect, etc. Munashii will focus his kekkei genkai on the environment surrounding him and create an outside force. The size of the force will determine what chakra price must be paid in order to complete the jutsu (Since B-rank is the basic form it will require much less chakra since this is in essence a level Rykestueki ability). Large fields can be created at the permanent expense of chakra.

Chuunin: Three Tomoe
Name: Chrono-Reversal
Range: Visual
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu-Doujutsu
Clan: Januken
Description:
Using the time powers of the Doragan, Munashii can reverse any elemental Ninjutsu or non-visual based Genjutsu that is rank B or lower back at the enemy. However doing this consumes chakra equal to that required of the original user in order to perform the jutsu. A-rank elemental ninjutsu/non visual based genjutsu can be nullified, but not back at the user. Doing this has the same chakra demands of the reversal.

Last edited by Gen-K on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Madara,while keeping his eyes on his brother,rushed in towards him while performing handseals under his cloak.The water in the lake would begin to rise and form a dragon like creature."Lets see how fast you are brother..."The dragon slithers it's way towards Izuna,heading at an incredible speed of sixty-nine miles per hour,collision would ensure death.As the dragon heads towards Izuna,Madara's sharingan begin to focus on Izuna's hands,just in case he performed a ninjutsu technique.It would be copied and used against him.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Ryuu Fuuma

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $0

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Izuna grinned as he saw the water dragon heading for him "well at least i know you haven't weakened in your age brother" he said as he preformed a few hand seals, making the water dragon solidify into pure crystal that would change course heading straight for Madara, increasing its speed as it did so.

Name: Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon (晶遁・破晶降龍, Shōton: Hashō Kōryū)
Type: No rank, Offensive, Supplementary, All ranges

The user crystallizes a material in the area, and then turns it into a dragon. It can be used as a means to travel or to attack a target. Several dragons can also be made and manipulated at once.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Witnessing the ability of his brother,Madara would gaze in astonishment."So you use Crystal release......impressive ability brother."Madara raises his right hand and charges lightning.From his hand,a blade made from the high temperatured element extracts from the palm.Using this technique to his advantage,Madara swings his hand across in the dragon's direction,causing the blade to cut right through the crystal beast and negate the attack.

Large crystal pieces would fall from the air and into the lake."Hmmm....."After vanishing by using his teleportation technique,Madara appears a couple of feet to Izuna's right,retracting the blade to a length of three feet and sending the blade towards the rib cage of Izuna.

Chidori Eisou - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m-10m)
Chidori Eisou is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke.The ninja is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.
Back to top Go down

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:46 pm

The tree's and clouds of dust debris cleared up where his challenger stood before. Furiko should have now been running full speed leaking blood from his face or respirational entrances from having a mask torn off his face. Sasuke had enough honor to have not let the iron circulate into his lungs and burst holes into his opponent's body. Regardless of the jutsu Sasuke used even if it was reverse; it didn't come near him as it doesn't affect the user.

Furiko was now seen speeding across the water scathing it seemingly enraged; he was heading towards Sasuke's position. Sasuke stood up top the 100ft Pillar of wood connected to the sea floor. Sasuke then performed quite a few seals immediately after slamming his hands hard down onto the wood below him. This very wood was shattered and split sending vibrations through it onto the sea floor. The height of this wood drastically went down about 55ft; causing Sasuke to remain below Furiko; his body now sub-merged up to his mid-waist under the luke warm waters.

How redundant......KUSA-NAGI!!!!Sasuke now annoyed with his pursuer as he commanded his

Kusanagi to arise 10 meters from the abyss where he tossed it earlier. Sasuke while using Madara's Nagashi currents idea for his own usage. Those that were bestowed into the Kusanagi earlier, was now alive on its own raising from underneath the water seeking its victim. Kusanagi acted on its own and discharged from 10 meters in depth with an extreme amount of electrical currents throughout the sea appearing to come forth without handseals to activate it, just by calling out its name
(it actually take seals though-performed earlier before wood was smashed downwards).

First the currents flowed upwards directly in front of Furiko's position just up ahead. Next Sasuke unleashed a nulling sound wave just above the sea horizontally headed for Furiko's head,arms legs and body. The source of this nulling wave should come from the Nagashi lighting surging from below.While the blinding blast of electrical currents would strike directly in Furiko's face or nearby him not touching him. The moment the currents shot through the air piercing the still waters; A wave of peculiar sounds is unleashed in the air going towards Furiko's body.

The Kusangi itself however was still submerged below the waters which now had jet stream bubbles spiralling around it as it came close to resurfacing behind Furiko's backside to plunge itself at his spinal column. The vibrations now traveling far below Furiko had done something else to the sea floor. Sasuke lifted right his hand into the air while some shaking; a disturbance far below sea-level occurred. A unknown to Furiko a gigantic rock was about to rise out of the water of the high above him. By then it may already be too late, as the lake started to drain out.

The blinding flash of lightning would keep him from using his doujutsu, his eyes while the Kusanagi would have pierced his backside landing onto his spine paralyzing all movement. The nulling wave should he have tried to dodge the lighting would have made his body dysfunctional on the synapses. This means chakra flowing through his body wouldn't work; neither would any of his body.

Furiko would then more then likely be forced to sink far beneath the waters. The Kusanagi would be hard to take out of flesh from impalement so if he or someone else tried to save him they'd be paralyzed as well. The underwaters rip-tide currents will have dragged him down to where the lake was draining out to position him onto a hole where he'd sit and drown as water ruptured his anus; removing all organs from his body. Finally they would be flowing out towards the split collosal sized wooden pillar with a large gap inside. The bloody water mixture -Like water soaks into tree bark- would be drained out onto where Sasuke stood along with the Kusanagi; flying up into Sasuke's already open palm as he releases the gigantic rock down to where it was removed. That's where Furiko's body should now be.

Japanese Name: Muba
English Name: Null-Wave
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: The Kumo-nin generates a field of electricity that foils sensory perception. Right seems as left, up is down, while a sound right next to you is heard as a whisper, and a whisper 20 feet away sounds like a bullhorn into your ear. This is not a psychological effect, it is a direct attack on your synapses. Lasts two posts.

Kuu no Tachi - Long Sword of the Sky
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.
Limit: Sword.

Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Description: Doton • Doryou Dango is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, the user is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Using their ability to manipulate the earth, the user can lift up the ball and hurl it at their opponent, flattening all in its path.
Limit: Doton Element.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Taimoshi followed Sasuke's trail to the Great Lake; noticing something. Sasuke was standing near a dead Shinobi; him holding a dirty Kusanagi. "Was this person in the way of our goals?" Taimoshi asked; curious of why Sasuke would kill Furiko. As he stood there, he glanced down upon the Shinobi; noticing his organs missing.
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:43 pm

{Sasuke read my last post agin}

{I sent a burst of kinetic energy towards you}
Back to top Go down

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Review of complaint: ( About that kinetic energy blast for ONE: Missed due to me going down from the 100ft to about 55ft or more. In which you clearly would have aimmed upwards, where I was. Two: You tried reflecting or deflecting my jutsu back to me; I already stated in doesn't affect the user in the 1st paragraph *So that failed*...Three: My attacks of my last post were only harmful bc I used minerals and your RECYCLED KUNAI to fly into your mask filter and pull it off by using STATIC FORCE to snatch it off! ( The attack was also hidden by a large gust of wind WHICH came before my MAGNETISM, you blatantly ignored my attacking order.)
Four: I always highlighted my main plots in white. Five: I post what I do so that its clear; with words like attempt, tries, would or should. So don't accuse me of auto-hitting. Six: Let's let the people judge the fight and see what they say in a poll...
Back to top Go down

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Sasuke stood there with his back turned away from waters head down and eyes clothes retrieving his blook drenched Kusanagi. *taking a deep breath after a pause of silence* ....Yeah, he was one of the Shirozan I had mentioned earlier Tai. He stood in our path of discovering the truth, so I had no choice. Sasuke did one final hand-seal to completely desecerate the victim into nothing, but bio-degradable ashes and charred flesh. Fire Syle: Fire Burst! Sasuke whispered as the wind on the island blew a stray of leaves past the destroyed and decayed area Furiko had caused.

The boulder under the lake where Furiko's skin remain; bones subsequently crushed by a gigantic rock the size of a muasoluem had exploded with hole in its center. The water started to boiled up and steam while a large burst of flame carried the flesh up into the clouds. This very flame turned half of the flesh into ashes, the other half had 2nd degree burns as a cackle of thunder was heard afterwards. I look at ta and tell him we should go off in a direction towards the mountains.

Let's Go Tai, our path is that way *the bodies remains lands onto the water and decayed land-fill area. Sasuke heads across towards a mountaineous range where the new road onto their next location was. Sasuke whispers after the body lands "Decay, like your doujutsu in the wet muddy waters and the barren recycled wastelands you've created"...

Katon • Ho Heki No Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Burst]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, and Double Burst
- Handseals: Dragon, Tiger, Dragon
- Effect: A skill in which the user generally charges their fire chakra into the ground. Waiting for the oppurtune moment, to activate the jutsu when the opponent is either near the designated spot, or on the designated spot. The chakra within the ground activates, as it releases a powerful burst of flame from the ground which can send the opponent flying upwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Great Lake~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Great Lake~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Outside Of The Ninja World :: Wilderness :: Forests-
Jump to: