Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Great Lake~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

~Great Lake~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Inside of a forest,located thirt miles away from the Akatsuki base,lies a large lake.The still water is home to many aquatic animals and gives off a beautiful aqua color.Surrounding the lake are wooden colossals,standing at more than one-hundred feet in height.

Madara stands on the shore of the great lake,gazing at the still water.His partner Kasumi stands beside him as they wait for the their opponents."This will be interesting right Kasumi?"He smirks under his mask and picks up a pebble,throwing it at the water moments later.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 pm

He follows his master to the mountainous regions; looking down at the used-to-be remains of the shinobi who stood in their path. 'Anyone who stands in our path of truth must have this same fate. If we chose against this, we'd turn corrupt like that village whom ordered our extinction..! They shall experience the same pain we've all felt.. the feeling of hatred. We shall continue the genecide.. with them being the victims chose to be killed in pure jealousy.' He thought to himself; his anger taking the best of him. As they moved, Taimoshi made no peep, nor word; him awaiting where there destination was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:09 pm

The clouds gather bursting into a down pour of rain. Large left over chunks of the boulders crashed under water as Taimoshi and Sasuke exited the battle scene. (Cont... Mountains )
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Your post is invalid, you haven't killed my character. I wasn't even here to make a respnose to any of your post.

Review of complaint: ( About that kinetic energy blast for ONE: Missed due to me going down from the 100ft to about 55ft or more. In which you clearly would have aimmed upwards, where I was. Two: You tried reflecting or deflecting my jutsu back to me; I already stated in doesn't affect the user in the 1st paragraph *So that failed*...Three: My attacks of my last post were only harmful bc I used minerals and your RECYCLED KUNAI to fly into your mask filter and pull it off by using STATIC FORCE to snatch it off! ( The attack was also hidden by a large gust of wind WHICH came before my MAGNETISM, you blatantly ignored my attacking order.)
Four: I always highlighted my main plots in white. Five: I post what I do so that its clear; with words like attempt, tries, would or should. So don't accuse me of auto-hitting. Six: Let's let the people judge the fight and see what they say in a poll...

One: Ok I agree

Two: Ok then it shouldn'ty be a problem.

Three: I formed a sphere of Strong force around me to stop the incoming attack. The sphere was broken by the interacting wind jutsu you did.

Example: Furiko replied to Sasuke's bold remarks. Furiko took more chakra and made a surrounding sphere of Strong Force. With a smirk inside the barrier being protected from the magnetims Furiko stood. A sudden burst of wind flew towards the sphere interacting with the chakra the was bending the neutrons and protons inside the multiple atoms. By entwining the two densities lesser & denser Furiko was able to manipulate a force stronger than gravity and magnetism. With a smirk inside the barrier being protected from the incoming magnetims Furiko stood trying to reple the wind from breaking the sphere. Breaking holes into the sphere, Furiko performed 2 strings of hand signs performing Chrono-Reversal. "Damn Uchihas! Why are they always a pain?"

Chuunin: Three Tomoe
Name: Chrono-Reversal
Range: Visual
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu-Doujutsu
Elemental Affinity: none
Clan: Januken
Description:
Using the time powers of the Doragan, Munashii can reverse any elemental Ninjutsu or non-visual based Genjutsu that is rank B or lower back at the enemy. However doing this consumes chakra equal to that required of the original user in order to perform the jutsu. A-rank elemental ninjutsu/non visual based genjutsu can be nullified, but not back at the user. Doing this has the same chakra demands of the reversal.

In particle physics, the strong interaction (also called the strong force, strong nuclear force, or color force) holds quarks and gluons together to form protons, neutrons and other particles. The strong interaction is one of the four fundamental interactions, along with gravitation, the electromagnetic force and the weak interaction. The word strong is used since the strong interaction is the "strongest" of the four fundamental forces; its typical field strength is 100 times the strength of the electromagnetic force, some 105 times as great as that of the weak force, and about 1039 times that of gravitation.

I nevered accused you of auto-hitting I simpley stated that your post is incorrect and you should revise it. If you want an audience to decied the battle that is fine with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm

This goes along with #3 "Three: My attacks of my last post were only harmful bc I used minerals and your RECYCLED KUNAI to fly into your mask filter and pull it off by using STATIC FORCE to snatch it off! ( The attack was also hidden by a large gust of wind WHICH came before my MAGNETISM, you blatantly ignored my attacking order.) "

Furiko replied to Sasuke's bold remarks. Furiko took more chakra and made a surrounding sphere of Strong Force. With a smirk inside the barrier being (1.) protected from the magnetims Furiko stood. (I used wind first, your saying that I used magnetism first in this post) A sudden(2.) burst of wind ((magnetism came next which was hidden in the debris of dust and crap...meaning you wouldn't have been able to see through a thick cloud of dust to know magnetism was coming forth which was used on the kunai lead below you on the ground...even if you were blown back they were to follow you, tho' I couldn't see you hidden beneath a thick cloud of dust myself.) so I carefully hid magnetic jutsu disguised underneath that very wind)) flew towards the sphere interacting with the chakra the was bending the neutrons and protons inside the multiple atoms. By entwining the two densities lesser & denser Furiko was able to manipulate a force stronger than gravity and magnetism. With a smirk inside the barrier being protected from the incoming magnetims Furiko stood trying to reple the wind from breaking the sphere. Breaking holes into the sphere, Furiko performed 2 strings of hand signs performing Chrono-Reversal. "Damn Uchihas! Why are they always a pain?"

Ok how about this...the whole thing is an illusion you only think your dead? I left the battle?

**Just a bit of constructive critcism; even though I myself didn't state your kinectic energy having a zero % chance of not hitting me. I made a mistake though I did try and show you where I said it doesn't reverse onto the user, failing to mention what I spoke of in RP. We both made our mistakes, but I kept up with what you attacked with 1st and tried to counter the problem without doing anything that would be known as G.M.

(I'm really a fair person in all, but I hate when ppl try and G.M me so I kill them) basically I thought that's what you were after anyway. Gm'ing me til the point of death. So I did a swift logical set up attack, by leaving my Kusangi submerged at the start of the fight expecting to clash for a minute with out the sword and then retrieve it after battle.

You've got three choices though, we can let others decide or we can just end it as if was all an illusion to you, or you can die?

Look go and lead a village or something if you please, I'll spar you again next time, and this time no death just hospitalization.
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:00 pm

First of this Character I'm using isn't even approved So this is not a legal match.

Second it would be better if we just left the arena without hurting each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 pm

agreed...your not hurt and I'm not hurt...It was an...ehhh ok match while it lasted, once you have a valid Character I'll look forward to seeing you.

Wasn't all that mad, at the battle or you though it was just that it reached its climax too fast lol...I like working my way up through a warm up before all the good stuff happens
Back to top Go down
Gen-K
Genin
Genin
Gen-K

PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Yeah... Your Right
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 pm

OOC: Izuna isn't posting =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Great Lake~   ~Great Lake~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Great Lake~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2