Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.... fight me rock is hear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

.... fight me rock is hear Empty
PostSubject: .... fight me rock is hear   .... fight me rock is hear EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:47 pm

walks in and waits
Back to top Go down
Tengu Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu
Tengu Uchiha

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $50,000
Ryo in the bank: $10,000

PostSubject: Re: .... fight me rock is hear   .... fight me rock is hear EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:01 pm

*Tengu appeared on top of a tree and formed hand signs,he then pointed his mouth up to the skies and in a matter of seconds a giant Amaterasu fire ball shot out from his mouth and blasted into the clouds.Tengu then chuckled evilly as the black flames rained down everywhere covering every inch of the area that me and Rock is in.*You know punk I'm going to make this quick and show you how weak you really are.*Tengu then jumps from the tree into a flip,as he spins in the air he performs hand signs and soon the area became as hot as a dessert if not hotter,in attempts to make Rock see mirages and tripple if not thousands of my due to the heat.When Tengu landed he then unsheathed Sojobo and walked slowly to the Genin he was about to kill.*

Raining Amaterasu:
Range:(All)
Using a type of weather jutsu method,Tengu can fire a giant ball of flames into the sky and make it rain black flames since this attack burns anything the embers fall onto constantly until extinguished its perfect for anyone unable to avoid these. Uchiha Clan, Amaterasu

Amaterasu Heatwave:
Range: Long (0-15m)
Tengu can send the thermal heat but not the fire itself at the opponent which should be about as hot as the desert if not hotter and causes mirages to appear...and then you can send the real thing after them.
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: .... fight me rock is hear   .... fight me rock is hear EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:15 pm

wtf release the gen jutsu doges the fire balls does does hand sign elment style wind blades armor jutsu it protects me from the attack going mad hard for no reason and we just started wow such a pussy move

wind blades armor jutsu
range: around user
clan :kouseitan'i
allows the user to be guarded by winds of bladed armor surrounding the user as a protective shield that can cut though most techniques the wind armor also increases my speed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .... fight me rock is hear   .... fight me rock is hear EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Rock, Not in a Gen in the first place.... and um... you can't use wind against fire... Rock, you are dead.... using wind against a flame like that will increase the flame...
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: .... fight me rock is hear   .... fight me rock is hear EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:06 pm

it wind blade jutsu the blades were cuttin though the flames and he did mad jutsu and a genjutsu and am dead like wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .... fight me rock is hear   .... fight me rock is hear Empty

Back to top Go down

.... fight me rock is hear
Page 1 of 1