Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Ninja Stats
Clan: (none)
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- Empty
PostSubject: Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-   Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Kai waits patiently for his uncle Rock to show."Hmmmmm...to face the brother of my father."
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-   Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Appears in training ground see's nephew as he look at his nephew he see's how much he has grown and he gets ready for battle he says calmly"hello nephew are you ready fro this battle we are going to have "
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-   Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:50 pm

The young boy nods."i sure am uncle."He smiles and gets into his Diamond Strike Stance,ready to engage in a Senju to Senju battle.He makes the first move by running towards Rock while reaching into his equipment pouch and throwing kunai at you.
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-   Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:03 pm

I nod see's kunai coming smiles a little quickly catches the kunai throws it back so fast that his nephew does not see it coming as the kunai is in the air dashing at nephew another kunai is quickly thrown from the side of kai i am on his side throwing kunai at kai dashing quickly to not get in contact as each kunai is thrown there is a paper bomb attaches to each one they all explode when they get in contacted wit kai "i hope nephew your ready "
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-   Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Kai realizes that the Kunai did not hit its target,he swipes the air with his hand sending a rave of fire towards the Kunai that Rock had sent back at him.The fire would sweep right pass the first kunai,stopping it with its force,and ignite the bomb tag on the second kunai thrown.Kai then spins to the side and zooms in on Rock while placing a hand on his Houmori's handle."Im pretty strong uncle Rock."
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-   Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 pm

no bad nephew "pulls out kunai dashes quickly at nephew swinging at him making contact with my kunai i would stab him in both arms with it jumping back as they have paper bombs on them i dash to a large tree with a good view of newphew i focus my chakra looking and waiting as the paper bombs explodes i see smoke all around where kai is i get in a attack stance waiting for any kind of movement from kai or anything inside of the smoke from the paper bomb "
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-   Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Kai waits for Rock to get close enough."Uncle,you shouldn't hurry in to attack me like that."He takes his hand off the Houmori and ducks,dodging the kunai attack.The boy then sends a knee at Rock's stomach.If the attack was to miss,Kai would follow up with a jab to his face.
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-   Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 pm

"As nephew kicks me i quickly jump back evading his kick i see his fist coming at me i quickly grab his arm swing him and throwing him i pull out sharaken throwing 20 of them and jumps back fast and far throwing 5 kunai with paper bomb attached to them exploding when making contacted with kai "nephew i think this is a nice battle between to geinin if i may say "
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-   Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Kai is flipped over his Uncle's shoulders.He lands on both feet,pulling is arm back and then thrusting it forward."Ha!"He releases a giant ball of fire that deflects the kunai with its force and ignites the bomb tags causing an explosion.The fire continues its path towards Rock but dies out in the air."Hmmm."He flashes out of sight,appearing behind Rock and sending a kick to his back.
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-   Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:25 pm

As a kick comes towards my back i quickly counter his attack and giving quick jabs to my nephew after i git nephew with a quick jab to the neck i jump back throwing a smoke bombs where kai is. i am out of the smoke range while kai is in the smoke i quickly do hand signs fire style fire barrage jutsu is shot in to the smoke as everything including the smoke goes up in flames "nephew am sorry i didn't want to use jutsu in our match but i kind of just thought it was needed"

fire barrage jutsu
style:fire
A fire style jutsu that shoots out barrages of fire it is a long distance type jutsu it does not last long but will burn the surrounding it is shot at it will burn the foe but not to death unless it is shot at foe enough times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-   Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai- Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncle vs Nephew -Rock vs Kai-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Outside Of The Ninja World :: Wilderness-
Jump to: