Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Herms VS. Rock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Herms VS. Rock Empty
PostSubject: Herms VS. Rock   Herms VS. Rock EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Appears in the wilderness waiting for my foe i pull out my kunai start to walk looking around at my surrounding"i wonder how he fights "
Back to top Go down
Hermose Mato
S-Rank
S-Rank
Hermose Mato

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Ninja Stats
Clan: (none)
Ryo: $0

Herms VS. Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herms VS. Rock   Herms VS. Rock EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:13 pm

(OOC: First Lesson, If you have the first post describe your surroundings, it will allow you to gain the advantage over your opponent, otherwise as I am about to show you you can be put onto a severe disadvantage.)

The Landscape he had chosen for their training would be a difficulty for even a Jonin ranked Fire user. The effects to a genin ninja could only be imagined. They were in a swamp, the humidity heavy in the air making it hard to gather the heat and fire chakra needed to create the jutsu. To add insult to injury there was also pockets of methane, a highly flammable and a very much invisible gas.

He appeared in a flicker in front of Rock, "State for me your Name, Rank and elemental affinities." he said in a clear commanding voice. A faint humming filled the air as he stood on the muddy water of the swamp, this was a variation of the walking on water as it required a mix between the Wood climbing technique and the water walking technique.
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

Herms VS. Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herms VS. Rock   Herms VS. Rock EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:18 pm

looks at my foe "wow man where you like come from"looks confused " am a fire user also genin and part of senju clan " notices my surrounding become different and my chakra feeling funny "man i don't feel so hot *has kunai out waiting for what will happen nexts "is their anything else you want to teach me
Back to top Go down
Hermose Mato
S-Rank
S-Rank
Hermose Mato

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Ninja Stats
Clan: (none)
Ryo: $0

Herms VS. Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herms VS. Rock   Herms VS. Rock EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:24 pm

"The lesson has yet to begin... Attack me, do not hold back, if you do not try to kill me then you will fail this test and surly die.... now, come." He stood with his hands by his side, legs sholder width apart and knees slightly bent, a low level of Taijutsu would be enough for this.
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

Herms VS. Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herms VS. Rock   Herms VS. Rock EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:47 am

smiles"ok "start to focus my chakra does hand sign creating clones 5 next to me and five behind herms i pull out two kunai and i send the 10 clones after him they dash at him each hugging you and grabbing you i dash back i clap my hands together activating the clones to explode each one explode while there holding you as there is smoke around you cause of the explosion i throw 5 kunai at you waiting for a motion i focus my chakra through my legs allowing me to dash through the smoke slicing anything in my way at great speed doing this all before the 5 kunai reaches you as i am now be hind where you were hit i wait for a motion if your still alive "i hope this is enough if its not i have more tricks up my sleeves"
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

Herms VS. Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herms VS. Rock   Herms VS. Rock EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:44 pm

As i see a explosion from the attack and the gas and wind blow away from the huge impact i think to myself that it is over i should leave while i can "time to go "i leave spinning my kunai and smiling but very upset "some battle " as i walk i get even more mad thinking of how long i have been genin and why i have been genin for so long also how i get no respect "it time to change these things" as i say this i take my leave from the area leaving my past of a weak genin behind as well
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Herms VS. Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herms VS. Rock   Herms VS. Rock EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 am

Kina watched as ray leave she know she could kill him in a instant if she wanted too but she doesnt instead watch the genin go and as she hides she writes in a scroll"perfect.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Herms VS. Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herms VS. Rock   Herms VS. Rock Empty

Back to top Go down

Herms VS. Rock
Page 1 of 1