Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kakashi Hatake vs. Inatzu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Void of Death
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kakashi Void of Death

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Kakashi Hatake vs. Inatzu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi Hatake vs. Inatzu   Kakashi Hatake vs. Inatzu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 am

First topic message reminder :

*In a Great Stadium ninja from all around the world have came to see the best of the best. To see who will be the next Sannins. They also perpare to see the skills and jutsus yet seen by most. The feild is covered by all elements and is 3 miles wide*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Inatzu
Kage
Kage
Inatzu

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake vs. Inatzu   Kakashi Hatake vs. Inatzu - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Realizing I only have one option, I do the only option I have left. As if some invisible stings that held me together vanish, my body crumbles into pieces and fall apart onto the ground making a heap of dust and making it impossible fo Kakashi to seal me let alone kill me by his hands-on moves.

(( I'm forced to the only option I have left. I am unable to put myslf together as long as I am in this ninjutsu, but you can't be proclaimed winner till the proctors can see us. Therefore, the only way they can do that, is if you let down your jutsu. But the second you do, I reestablish my bond. It's your move. Lets see what happens. ))
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Void of Death
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kakashi Void of Death

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake vs. Inatzu   Kakashi Hatake vs. Inatzu - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:57 pm

*pulls out several vials and a blank scroll from my sage robes before scopping up a large portion of the dust into the vials and sealing it away in the blank scroll* "this should make good study materail." *eats two more chakra pills and has my clone eat two as well before transferring control of Akasui to the clone and releasing myself from the jutsu and uses Kamui on everything out side of the dimension I was just in as I'm returning to the normal dimension*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake vs. Inatzu   Kakashi Hatake vs. Inatzu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakashi Hatake vs. Inatzu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2