Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Senju Field~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Ninja Stats
Clan: (none)
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

~Senju Field~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Senju Field~   ~Senju Field~ EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:07 pm

The Senju known as Kai stands in the middle of the field gazing at the beautiful view of a waterfall right next to the training grounds.His eyes focus on the water as it crashes down against the rocks."That's how I im going to use do it...make it crash down in my opponent's face."He takes the resting eyes off the water and turns to a tree planted at the far end of the field.At first,he decides wether to destroy such a magnificent creation of the Senju...something created from using Mokuton,or leaving it alone and destroying something else."The tree or the...."He pauses and notices that the tree is the only target available in the area."Welp,I guess that's my target."Kai begins performing a set of handseals,taking longer than usual."Suiryuudan no Jutsu!"In seconds,the water vapor in the atmosphere begins to draw together forming hydrogen.It begins to take it's shape,forming a serpentine creature...possibly a dragon.The beast begins to slither in the air,heading towards the tree with incredible speed."...Hmmm..."After reaching the tree and giving off a roar,the dragon crashes into the trunk,snapping it in half and causing it to fall down to the grass below.Kai is left with a smile across his face and a large puddle is left from the outcome."Heh,what a show that was."

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Blast Skill
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m) Mid (5m ~ 10m) Far (10m ~ 15m)
Type: Attack
Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a technique utalizing the Suiton element.The ninja will perform a set of handseals and create a dragon made from water itself.This technique is more effective when there is a large body of water around, and can reveal incredible destructive damage. The dragon also has a partial conciousness to track the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

~Senju Field~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Senju Field~   ~Senju Field~ EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:39 am

As i notice some one is training i walk with my buster blade "sup nephew " as i call when i see him .Hoping he see me a young man walking with his silver hair blowing as i am wearing a dark green ninja out fit as if i just came from a mission .I point my huge buster blade at Kai and start to focus my chakra .As i focus my Chakra i dash at Kai with my blade glowing orange as i pure my chakra within my blade. My speed increases as i dash in front of the tree doing a powerful swing of my blade slicing the dragon and releasing a orange blast towards my nephew.I stand in front of the tree waiting for my nephew to counter my attack."nephew lets talk ".As i say smiling .

Outslash
Description-Outslash is a mystic sword tech. Making the use of a special blade and the infusement of chakra by how much chakra is added adds how many outslash can be use.mortly it is a blast of great force.
Back to top Go down

~Senju Field~
Page 1 of 1