Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace

Go down 
+7
Fu
Zabuza Momochi
Zero Uchiha
Kasumi Hisaki
Gale Uchiha
Kai Senju
Torune
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace Empty
PostSubject: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:20 pm

-The stormy plains of snow, a ominous white plow of blizzards rage all over the land of iron. From the distance, outside the mountains, I, Roshido Tobi watches it with wonder. My red armor glowing from the sun rays, which I will soon loose the feeling of. My swirled eyes glow golden with a tint of red, the red lining around the corner of my eye seems to stick out. The shaggy and wild black hair waves in the slight breeze.-

"Hmm.. This is the famous Land of Iron-Tetsu no Kuni... As I foresaw... The place is a vast waistland of snow... Damn I hate the cold... I heard of it from a freind... He said 'In fact, the shinobi have a rule since long ago that they would not meddle with the land. Despite this, it is said to have an incredibly strong military which, instead of ninja, is manned by samurai. It is located among three mountains called the Three Wolves-Sanrō.' Though i doubt those samurai can touch me... I'll have them killed in a second... Well i've waited too long.. Guess i need to see what lies ahead... Honorable Telescope Technique!!-Tōmegane Iji no Jutsu!!"

-I clasped my left eye shut, Holding my hands pinched together as my eye began to dim. Suddenly a ball of light appeared infront of me, I reached out and gently rapped my hand on it. As my finger corrosed it a sensation filled my body, my vision began to soar as a watched it through the ball of light. It would appear in a location in the mountains in my path four samurai stood there. They were a blurred vision but i knew what i had to do, I had to make my move-

"Heh this will be fun... A Hawk Born From A Kite-Tobi Gataka Ōumu."

-Using my most highly formed movement, In a flash my body blurred as the lining faded, black feathers floated all around the area. In seconds smoke spread in the center of two samurai talking. Black feathers exploded out flying everywhere, This dazzled the two samurai. The first one who was only wearing a robe with a fur collar whipped out two large swords, He rushed at me, while the second one leaped back, pressing a button on the chin of his helment.

Samurai 2 "H-hey i need backup! A crazy swirl of feathers just appeared in the center of the route! Do yo--"

Though the first samurai attacked the smoke and feathers, I stood behind the second samurai, a grin on my face as i starred him down. Slowly he turned around but I could see fear in his eyes. The third samurai came rushing at my left, his sword was engaged in lightning chakra in a long blade. Before he could come forth i managed to form hand seals.-

"Fire Illusion Kaleidoscope-Kagen Mangekyou."

-As I sent out my genjutsu, Both of the samurai's froze in fear. My body began to disapear, all that was left way my glowing eyes in the dark. The couldn't move. But in they're mind they stood in my palm. Flames began to flame from my eye's, rushing as they clashed onto both samurai, they're armor crumbled as they were set ablaze. Outside the minds as I exited they lay on the floor defeated. Only moments after i cast it.-

Last edited by Roshido Tobi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 pm

"Well that's two down... Say you two... What are your name's... I want to know as I kill you... Tell me what you cherish most... So I can rip it away!!"

-In a flash I rushed at the first, He whipped a single blade up as fire burst from the holes on the side, forming a cloud around the blade. I ducked and slid under the as i brought my foot crashing against his armor. It would appear this was completely in-effective.

Samurai 1 "You see you can't touch me... What can you do through my armor... I too am a tracker... I will know if you cast another Illusion Technique-Genjutsu."

I grin and form seals, reaching back i snag my hand on the rouch tip of my Khakkara. The rings shake. I run the red ring for Hell-Naraka through my fingers. I know this teaching is for the hell type. I grin as Rikodo's words fill my mind. He was suppose to choose me... But he chose brother. I need to kill them all, to prove how i will bring peace. I rip the Khakkara, My feathered staff, the Ha Bhikujō up as feathers begin to scatter all around-

"Well then you won't talk... Tell the other Samurai to stop hiding... I see him in the trees... Well how about I do this... Fire Release: Shakling Wood Stakes- Katon: Kasegui"

- As I bring my Feather staff up, a thread of chakra flies against the tree the fourth one is in, In a roar of power flames engulf the tree, because of the explosion splinters fly against the samurai but break on his armor. Through the heat he begins to sweat horribly, crawling on the ground. I appear next to him, a arm around his chin where flames haven't reached, i yank up as i break his neck and also rip the helment off, he lays paralyzed as flames cover his body, there is no hope for him. The first samurai holds his flame sword in the air, the other one rested on his shoulder pads.

Samurai 1 "You killed two samurai... Impressive... well then... Flying Swallow-Hein, Flame Blade-Kaken!!"

As the samurai's one non fire blade is engulfed with wind chakra, the flame blade concentrated the flames more. He whips the wind blade to the left, taking a stance as if waiting for a move.-

Last edited by Roshido Tobi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:22 pm

-I flicker with Shunshin to his right, knowing i can fight the fire i bring my Feather staff up against the edge, the metal of it not breaking on that strike. The feathers burst into flames on exploding tags, I twist and bring my leg crashing at his unprotected anke, he slightly leans in pain as i form a seal and grin-

"Here it come's! Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique-Katon: Gōkakyu no Jutsu."

-As i formed hand seals i leaned foward, my lips press out as flames explode foward, spinning as they burst on his armor, a huge fire ball wrapping around him. I use shunshin once again to flash backwards as the exploding tags set off, creating a massive eruption which increases from his wind blade. Thinking i killed him i turn. Beginning to walk my senses begin to entangle my mind. A burst erupts as a man without armor, just burning pants and no shirt rushes at me. He is bald and covered in scars, I know how to finish this.-

"It seems you are the strongest... You must be the leader... I am getting tired slightly... I guess i should finish this..."

-Slightly i turn to see his right eye is bruned badly and bleeding, his face is severly burned and his left arm is almost destroyed, the one holding the wind blade and using wind energy. It should of been expected about it, though not that bad. He holds his fire blade in glory as he twist, he brings his blade toward my head, I flash my foot up meeting his wrist.

The man released his tight grip as I broke his hand, i tossed my Khakkara up and grabbed the blade handle, using his pain to my advantage as i leaned foward, cleaving his large blade across the air as his head was cut clean off. Blood flew everywhere. I knew they were defeated, but two were only paralyzed. I walked over to the two laying next to each other-

"This was a nice warm up... Sorry it ends this way..."

-I slung the blade crashing down, the first samurai having his chest crushed and ripped open, and the third slashed through his heart. I released the blade as it fell onto the bodies. Slowly i made a beeline at my khakkara stabbed in the ground. I lifted it up and attached it behind me, this battle was over, I needed a rest-

Last edited by Roshido Tobi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:48 pm

-I lay in a tall tree, Slowly i had ascended into the land of iron. Using a cloaking Technique i relaxed as tons of Samurai scowered the area. Knowing my facts i understood that the one samurai was probally the only one capable of using Ninjutsu and full capable Tracking Technique's. I closed my eyes as i began to draw in thoughts, Slowly I heard a samurai's intercome

Samurai ? "We got orders from the boss to destroy the forest... Begin the sequence men!"

This could be bad, I knew i had to act now. I pulled my hand back behind me and drug out multiple shuriken, Secretly seals on them would transform them into larger ones. This had to work, I needed to lure them in another direction to stop them. My finger dug out a long thread which I attached to the shuriken, I tossed a first one up and used Fire Chakra on it, setting the shuriken ablaze, In a flash the wire was tied to the tree as i flickered past two samurai, My hand caught one of there necks crushing the armor, In a spin around movement i brought my knee into his back and knocked him into the other one, leaving another shuriken there.

I appeared behind all of them as they rushed to that spot, The fire shuriken brought there attention to the sky, while it appeared to be a flaming ball. It slowly was falling down and as it did more rushed to it. Drawing the others attention's to the two samurai would help me alot. This was going to be fun. I held four more shuriken, all of them minimized as i waited, i tied a thread between the two tree trunks and pulled back, pressing two shuriken on it, I flickered again to the left as the shuriken were fired. On each tree trunk were multiple exploding tags which were cloaked.

The one samurai who was hit by the Shuriken reported movement, He rushed to the tree with several other samurai. As they hit the wire the tree bark snatched off, revealing exploding tags which were set off. Flames engulfed them as they were blasted back, though the armor protected them from death they were all on fire.-

"I have two shuriken left... I can't do the wire trick again or they will notice my path, They should suspect the flaming ball is a decoy and now they are calling in some medics... When my plan ends they will all die.. I just need a bigger trap... Hmm... I have alot of wire still... Mabye a fire technique..."

-I began to run around the tree tops, leaving my wire tangled all around, I finished in seconds and stood to the side of a group of Samurai. I knew they couldn't use Ninjutsu so my next move would work.-

"Hey guys! I'm your enemy!! Lightning Storm Outburst-Raishippubō!"

-Unlike how the name projects, as i cast the move it is really a wind technique. All the samurai looked in my direction as wind exploded all around. The force of shockwaves knocked down several samurai, Snow exploded up along with some sand. In a flash I appeared in the center, Bringing my leg up into there side's which slammed the helments against the head and knocked them out. I formed seals as i released both shuriken, which i spun around in a tornado fashion with, Wind surrounding as i slashed apart multiple samurai, even through they're armor.-

"Here's the finaly... Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique-Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu."

-I released flame all around, the wind exploded up as fire mixed in causing a massive explosion. Unknowling as the samurai's went to flee they hit the wire, the flames which exploded around hit the wire and ignited it, bruning a complete circle and surrounding it. I emerged out of the defeat with my hawk technique. I knew they didn't call anymore people, so I went to a tree and rested against it, The cold storm was torturing me but It was worth it for what I was planning.-

Last edited by Roshido Tobi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:32 pm

-I had finally arrived in the mouth of the first 'wolf'. Snow raged around as the shadow engulfed the land, I looked up at the summit in wonder-

"This is one hell of a place... I need to find a place to hide for now... I'm sure troops have noticed that the others haven't returned... It's been more then six hours..."

Spoiler:

-I heard footsteps and knew they were sending out the higher powered Samurai, I did a flip and dashed to the side, grabbing a branch as a slid myself behind it. The Samurai stood near the tree, I brought my hand to my mouth and covered it. My breathing began to silent and I held the urge to peak around the tree. Suddenly the two men set off in the opposite direction, I looked around and noticed a small crack in the ground, All it needed was a wedge to open it.

In a quick movement I dashed, sliding as i crouched and dug my toe through the hole, Using chakra i ripped my leg up and it cracked. Slowly the snow began to fall into the hole, It was just as expected, The pivet point would crack with a wedge, and with more force... Or chakra it broke. I knew i didn't have much time so i grabbed the open edge and yanked up, peeling the earth slightly as some snow slid in making it obvious. This would be a dead give away, I sat on the tip and put my feet in, It would be a tight entrance alone, and to add more effort to it. I took a pull on a large root which i held onto as i slid into the crack, as I formed seals i began to gather chakra.

Using a small amount of fire chakra i released a ember under the ground, suddenly the snow began to run all over with the wet moisture, I held a large peice of wood there and waited a while for the snow to harden and cover over, but if someone stepped there they would fall in, but the armor might make them stuck.

Suddenly I let go and fell to the earth, crouching as i looked around. As I looked around there was a Samurai on gaurd. There must be a tunnel around here i thought. The samurai turned and grabbed the top rack of swords on his left side. He ripped one out and rushed at me. As he did a large extension of chakra came out, I flipped to the side as he made a slice, a shockwave of chakra shot foward and crashed on the wall exploding it. As smoke cleared I noticed it was a secret tunnel into the palace.-

"Heh thanks that helps alot. I see your using that technique all the higher ups do... Well.. Let's dance!"

-The samurai whipped the second one out as it took the form of a chakra axe, With the axe one in his right hand he swung, I dove to the side but the edge of the left one hit my arm, Some blood rolled down it as i twisted and wrapped my arm around his neck, Pulling back as he grunted

Samurai ? "W-Wha-What do y-you want?"

I ripped to the side as i broke her neck, I knew it was a girl from the voice. The blades fell as the chakra exploded in small dents. This was getting to be fun. I was in the lower tunnels. What would happen now. I could do it, I could go all the way, And I wasn't about to back out now.-

Last edited by Roshido Tobi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Ninja Stats
Clan: (none)
Ryo: $0

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Shadows from under the large mountain like hills started to draw together,forming a portal.A figure could be seen stepping out of the portal,his foot stepping down on the white snow below.Soon,his whole body would be out of the created gateway."So this is where the battle is going to take place."He examined the area,spotting three samurai at their posts."Security......I wonder if they'd attack me I showed myself."As the portal closes,Kai walks towards the three guards.

The three Samurai turn their heads at the sound of snow being stepped on."Who's there!?",yells one of the Samurai.The Senju would rest his eyes on the three,noticing one reach for his tanto."Im not looking for a fight with you three.",said Kai in a calm manner.One of the Samurai decided to make a stupid move and attempt a slash on Kai.He jolted towards the shinobi,chakra encasing his hand while doing so and released a rave of chakra towards the Senju boy."Welp,I guess I have to kill you all." stated Kai as he drew his Houmori.

In the blink of an eye,the attacking Samurai dropped to the floor.A large gash could be seen on his neck,leaving the other two to look at each other and step back.Watching the chakra rave head towards him,Kai yawned."Told ya..." muttered Kai as he jumped over the Rave and landed on the ground,dashing at the two.In fear,the two started to flee from the area.But Kai wasn't willing to spare them.He reached into his pouch and pulled two kunai out,throwing one at each Samurai.The two running bodies would drop to the floor,a kunai in each neck."Lame......"The shinobi walked to his destination,ready for the battle that was going to take place.
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Kai started wandering around the area,searching for an entrance to the temple."Where are the doors when you need them....."He'd let out a sigh and walk around.Luck finally was on Kai's side.He had found two large gates,guarded by four Samurai."Not again..."Standing near a pillar,he would peek over and eye the four guards.

In a flash,the shinobi body flickered right infront of the Samurai,alarming them."What the hell!!!" screamed one of the guards,having a feminine voice.The right hand of the Senju would jolt straight at the female Samurai's neck,right between her shoulder armor and her mask.The strike would cause her to drop to the floor,laying there unconscious."Elina!!!...you bastard!!" yelled out another Samurai.This one sounded like a male,and was annoying Kai already.

The samurai drew his Tanto and thrusted it towards the lower rib of Kai,only to be grabbed."What dont you understand....you stupid Samurai."said Kai as he gripped onto the blade.The other two Samurai saw this as an oppurtunity to attack the ninja.They had both rushed towards Kai,slashing from left and right."......Gotcha!"The attack would fail,thanks to the Senju's strength,he was able to snap the blade in half and jab the bladed half through one of the Samurai's neck.After killing the guard,Kai would duck down,causing the two Samurai to slash each other;their blades cutting right through the armor and flesh.

"Heh,finally.....some peace and quiet."The Senju walks towards the colossal gates before him and push them open.He had finally made it into the temple."Helloooooo!!!,shouted Kai.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:06 pm

There are sound and footsteps and Samurais are appearing in one area and waiting with there swords ready and in the position to attack there enemy.But there is nothing there.What were they waiting for who was they waiting for.

ooc:will finish soon.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:39 am

Gale Mato wrote:
There are sound and footsteps and Samurais are appearing in one area and waiting with there swords ready and in the position to attack there enemy.But there is nothing there.What were they waiting for who was they waiting for.It was about up to 7 samuri's waiting and looking up.All you can hear is them taunting something telling it to come out.And a figure appared on the ground and stood firm.

The figure was not looking at anything.In fact he had his eyes completly closed.No one knew who he was all they knew was that he was On the top 10 list of Samuri killers.This Man was none other then Gale Mato.Who knew what he waa going here again.They would began there attack running towards the man.

He did not know that he fact that he changed his appearance completly.He thought when he would appear that no one would notice and care less about him.He would stand there completly still.

ooc:still working.

ooc:will finish soon.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:15 am

There are sound and footsteps and Samurais are appearing in one area and waiting with there swords ready and in the position to attack there enemy.But there is nothing there.What were they waiting for who was they waiting for.It was about up to 7 samuri's waiting and looking up.All you can hear is them taunting something telling it to come out.And a figure appared on the ground and stood firm.

The figure was not looking at anything.In fact he had his eyes completly closed.No one knew who he was all they knew was that he was On the top 10 list of Samuri killers.This Man was none other then Gale Mato.Who knew what he waa going here again.They would began there attack running towards the man.

He did not know that he fact that he changed his appearance completly.He thought when he would appear that no one would notice and care less about him.He would stand there completly still.3 of them would jump up for the strike and all mpaled them with there large swords.But then after that the body was a blur and then dissappeaed.They look around for him.

Gale would Appear with one Kunai and on his left hand and then he would walk towards the mountains and After they find him again.They move in again.This time they moved around around him so he won't escape.They would move in one my one trying to strike.Gale used 2 moves on each one.Slashing them down slowly untill one stand.

The last one had a sword that glowled purple.He had the most armor off.He took a stance.Gale would raise his Kunai and for some stange reason the Samurai could keep up alittle.But when He realized that Gale was slowly slashing down his armor he began to get scared.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:46 am

-There was a bang outside, I knew something was happening. Were they onto me, Did they know where I was?! This was bad. Suddenly a gaurd appeared in the door way, He had horns and a fur coat which meant he was captian, Others were near.

Samurai Leader "Hault.... Don't make us kill you. Anwser me, Are you the one who is killing all the gaurds?! Are there others with you?!"

A grin crossed my face and i closed my eyes, slowly turning as i began to think of what to say.-

"Hmm yes I am the one who killed all these gaurds... I set the forest ablaze and also killed the four at station four... And I am alone. It's been fun my freind... But I need to get to your leader! I need to kill Kouton!!"

-The purple walls seemed to glow as the battle was burning up, Spirits rose all around as life and death hovered on the line. This presence... This premotion was about to cause the biggest battle in the history of the land of iron, In the end only one would stand tall, And that surely had to be me.

Sakurai Leader ""If your in here then whats the disturbence three kilometers from the west gate?! And my daughter Elina was just killed!! If this is your doing you will die!!"

He yelled as if I had tooken away his life, His heart and soul. I can't say I wouldn't be angry if my daughter was killed, But then again I don't have one. I knew what i had to do, It was time to crash his world completely.

I whipped my hand down as I crouched on the purple spun floor, Grasping the blade handle from the one samurai's hand. I could see blood sliding out of the breathe holes on the golden plata armor. I would feel bad if I was my brother, But he isn't me, Might and Hate are the keys to peace. Slowly I rose to my feet, my red armor glistening in the torches light. I grinned as I recycled what the Samurai did before. Slowly blue flame chakra began to spin around my finger tips as I concentrated.

The blue flame finger tips began to engulf my left hand, and slowly work onto the Samurai's tanto blade. As it did so the chakra almost immediatly ran up the tip, forming a curved blade of chakra from it. The blade had transformed into a large axe. My hand was enlightened in chakra as I watched the other Samurai, Waiting for him to make a move.-

"Kukuku... I have discovered your little... Your Dirty Little Secret... I guess it's time to go out with a bang!!"

-As I yelled this there was a click at the door, The golden armor Samurai reached slowly to his buttoned fur coat, as he undid it, Slowly it sunk off of his shoulders and falling on the floor. The samurai cackled, Grabbing a Tanto on each side. As he unsheathed it, I knew I had to act fast. Knowing how they did it partially I would try to do the same. As I brung my blade up a blast of pure chakra from my blade tip roared through the feild at the Samurai.

Samurai Leader "Yes I have the intrud--... ?! W-what!! You... You lied!! You said you were alone!!"

It had seemed the gaurd was filled with rage, I had to laugh at it, But I though I was alone. This gaurd did mean buisness though. In a flash he appeared next to me with a chakra sabre. My eyes flickered to the door as a seventeen year old boy stood there yelling 'Hellooo'. The gaurds chakra sabre sliced across my chest, Using the rebound i kicked upward and did a backfip through the air.

Samurai Leader "So there was another one! My Intel tells me that you.. In the Red armor are Roshido Tobi... And one of the gaurds outside identified the other as Kai Senju Kouseitan'i... Thats why I knew you had more people... Your info didn't match up... You Roshido Tobi seem to want to use weapons with chakra... So I told the others I killed you... So that it would be one on one. Though the Senju seemed to bring some gaurds... They are searching..."

I flashed my eyes to Kai Senju and nodded, It was time for a battle of the ages to unfold.-

"Heh Hey Kai... I see you wanted to join me after all. I wonder if that means gale is coming.. And yes Samurai... I guess this means there are others coming. And if I alone can kill hundreds with my traps... Kai just smeered through them... And Gale is swiping them down through speed... I think this means you are at your weak point."

(XDDD Note: Kai I dug through a crack in the ground, Not a door. Also don't kill him like the other gaurds, As a boss Samurai he is three times as strong as the other Samurai.)
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:20 pm

OOC: xDDDDDDDDD I just used the Door xD

Kai turned his attention to the Samurai Leader,he looked him down with a disgust."You seem to be wearing a different apparel then the other samurai."It was quite obvious that this warrior had a higher rank than the previous men that Kai had killed.He was wearing a fur cape and a different helmet/mask."Aaaaalright,lets see who dies first...me or you."A hand could be seen reaching for the handle of a blade."My Houmori,versus your weapon."

He draws his blade and stares at the Samurai Leader,trying to decide wether to attack or hold his position until further notice."Roshido,lets kill this guy and get over with our task already.I have a meeting at 9:00pm and I can't afford to miss it."He chuckles at his own joke and continues to stare down the Samurai.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:33 pm

After his armor was off and all that was standing was his Mask,He Was about one inch away from him and Gale threw a Kunai and The Samurai blocked it and Gale appeared infront of The samurai.Rasing his hand up to the samurai he Stuck his finger out and touched him on his forhead.Quickly with out visablity a white lightning moved through his body completly stopping his muscles.

And After that he put his index finger down and using his ring finger he flicked him sending White Lightning through his body powerfully.And sending him to a wall which crushed his bones and Killed all his organs.Gale put his hands back to the side and finally let out a sigh and Look up As his hair dance through with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:23 pm

"Hmm let Kai kill and take all the fun... Use a mass destruction on his ass... What to do.. Wait I know... Hikaku Dowana- Leather Earth Trap!"

-The technique had been conjured. I finished my seals and crouched looking at kai and nodding to move in, I pressed both my palms to the floor as seals ran across it. Slowly the tiled floor began to tremble as smoke spun off. Slowly little black threads flung up as if it was un-tying. I grinned and did a back flip, channeling chakra through my feet as a boost. Suddenly I landed on the wall with my hands crossed, standing off of it with my feet holding me to it.

The floor began to wrinkle up as the un-threaded peices shot up, The startled gaurd began to cast the Destruction through his blade, His armor would appear to be glowing from it, He was about to go full power.

Samurai Boss "What the hell type of technique is this?! You are using a simple summoning spell to replace the floor with leather, and somehow your bending it as it unthreads... From what i've seen your good with chakra, the other one is noisy and seems cocky.. But you seem to be cocky too.. You need to get off your high horse... Your both too weak to take me on... And yes I have full analysis now... You in the red armor... Your a Taijutsu and Kenjutsu user, But use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu too... Your a tatical fighter... The other one... All I have heard is him slicing apart people... And then there's a third.... So let me finish this quickly!!"

The floor went to spin as it went to bind him, A grin crossed my face and I knew I had him trapped. Leather began to wrap in a cacoon, More summoning formed long threads which went to sew it shut. Suddenly there was a exploding noise, the leather began to rip apart as myriad amounts of slash's exploded apart all the leather.

Smoke began to swirl all around as it sheilded him, I saw two of him run to the sides of the smoke holding there blades as axe's with chakra. The first one burst foward with two of them as long blades toward me.-

"Whoah! This must be a Kage Bushin- Shadow Clone... Kai get ready, I will move in with my Genjutsu and try to trap him, In that instance in which it suceeds I need you to follow with a Suiton, Then I will move back and allow you to cast a Raiton for more damage. In the event I were to fail, He would most likely barrage me with his clones, In that case while I fight them off cast a Raiton into the ground, My leather shoe's which will fuse with the leather floor will induct it with my chakra, However the Samurai Boss won't be able to use it like that... One Two Three!"

-In a flash a blade came slicing the wall, A image of me was sliced but slowly dispersed as a blur appeared of me flying through the air, My foot lifted and kicked the side of the real Samurai's head, His helment is Metal so it didn't do alot of damage, But the rebound would help.

Suddenly I spun as I channeled chakra into the blade and formed a small tip, Which I stabbed into the shoulder of one of the clone's. Suddenly that popped as Smoke Spun around, The real Samurai Spun and I had caught his Attention, Plan success-

"There you are, Kagen Mangekyou - Fire Illusion Kaleidoscope!"

-
"Ah fuck! Damnit I have failed!! Team I need two bosses two sector 49! The--"

The world began to dim, Slowly the place began to be a haze as his mind was infiltrated with the amazing illusion. I stood there as a red blur and I raised my hand, tossing the blade up. Using the power of Genjutsu I controlled the blade and sent it flying at the Samurai, Suddenly bursting to flame. As the flames spread over his body, His armor began to turn to ask, and with it the flames died too. The man stood crouched as blood dripped on the floor, his hand clutched at it but he couldn't touch it.

He was bare with no shirt, he had a old man look, with a large amount of wrinkles and years of scars built up on his body. His left chest had the Kanji for "Redemption", which meant he was a holy man. Feeling this would be a fun joke I formed seals, Slowly my eyes began to form in the sky, slowly the ripples spun as they watched down on him. A large voice echoed around Kuku... You are a great fighter... This will end quickly... You will never wake from the Genjutsu... You will be dead... In seconds this will all be over, Kai Senju would of destroyed your body.... Good bye.... It said. Suddenly his name flashed there Mukora Shinji!!!!.

Flames exploded as chains spun around him, Binding him as he was engulfed. The flames were almost as hot as Amaterasu in the illusion, Slowly I turned and a bright ball of white light began to form in my see through stomache. As I began to fade the large eyes glowed more, His soul was trapped away and it was over, There was no reason for him to move on. In a movement outside as the man stood erect, I turned and walked away-

"Finish him... Get ready to flee to the large doors... They are hidden behind that massive statue of Rikudo... Do it now Kai!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:35 pm

"This will be quick......heh."Watching the Samurai fall to an illusion,Kai takes this chance to end his life.Black lightning begins to envelope Kai's right hand."Prepare to witness the true power of the Kureki...In seconds,the Senju would appear infront of Mukora Shinji,thrusting his right palm into the Samurai's chest,piercing the armor as if it was paper.The high temperatures of the lightning would begin to vaporize the skin and flesh of the Samurai.

Mukora Shinji:"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

The mere sight of his disintegrating body would leave the Samurai crying out in pain.Kai would grin and walk away from Mukora Shinji.Nothing but ashes and some bone were left behind from Kai's attack........"Well.....lets get moving.The Senju would make his way to Roshido and Gale.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:59 pm

After the Samurai was killed and after about a good 34 seconds he fell to the ground.He then thought about on how Samurai's use these blades that glow up.But then Again they say they hate ninja's and there ninja arts.Claiming that they are fake but look what there using.He had his eyes closed knowing that the man was died and the fact that there are alot of Other Samurai's out there.

"Umm.....being a Samurai killing is boring" He said.Still looking up towards the heavens.He opened his eyes.Knowing that the time has come where he was going to try and do what he was planning on doing.Gale completly hate the Samurai's for being Fake and doesn't mind killing all Samurai's but he feels he has much more to do before he put plans to destroy the Lands of the Iron.He was also thinking of the Ninja's that could be trapped here.His body then dissappeared.

His body moments later appeared somewhere.But where a place that is different to where he was.He was in the air,Having his eyes closed and his hair down.He was not falling but he was not to high.And for some reason he seem to be right under about 68 in total Samurai's and they all grabbed there swords."I have no fear I will face my darkness............Lets go" was his last words and after that his face was completly angery and he began spinning with flips and Shooting small balls at high speed at the Samurai's stopping them in there tracks even though they wern't moving much at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name – Dance of the White Lotus
Type – Nin
Rank – B
Element – Lightning
Description – Can be fired through one or two fingers. Essentially looks like 2 bolts of lightning spiraling around each other at the target. Upon contact with a person, it will pierce their body, rather than electrocute them, because of the energy being focused on a very small point of impact.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:45 pm

(Gale isn't here yet xD)

"Nice display there partner... We better hustle... Before more come... And I have to warn you... What comes next will choose life or Death.. I will leave you with that... One of the greatest Weaponist in your time... Heh well he hasn't got shit on me... Let's move out!"

-Using a body flicker I vaporized next to the statue, As I turned to look at you, The lights all exploded, the torches died out and the room went black. It seemed as if time had frozen and nothing moved. I gave a silent look as my eyes formed in the top of the room, The rippling pattern glowing red as a yellow part swirled in and out. Suddenly a shadow began to form in there eyes. I hope you now see the hate which fills me... My power lies hidden... I don't plan on holding back... I need you to be able to handle the fear in which I will release.. The hate will flow around... My eye will destroy... When we exit we will be kings!! Now follow me... The voice trailed as the blackness faded, a small ball of light swirled in the center of the room.

I walked over to the statue and placed my hand on the side, I knew I could see a large handle somewhere. Suddenly it happened, my hand struck the handle and the statue began to turn to smoke, opening up a door way. Without a word I strode into the hole. Suddenly the statue re-materialized behind me. I chuckled as a gaurd rushed foward-

"Mother meanie-head another one?! Fuck this!! Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu-Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique!!"

-Suddenly I flashed through hand seals, Goat and Dragon seals matching up as chakra began to rapidly produce in my chest. Suddenly a rage of Fire Chakra exploded up. I closed my eyes and heald my mouth shut, My cheeks bloated with heat. As i leaned foward a wrath of multiple fireballs shot down the purple spun tiled hallway. The Samurai turned to run and suddenly he exploded in flames, screaming down the hallway as he crashed to the floor, clenching he Caustrarized face as steam rolled off, I grinned from the heat wave and stepped over his body. Blood seeped from the skin as it tore open and bled.

I wondered if Kai Senju was up to the challenge, Would he be able to fight when I unleashed my full power... I highly doubt he would think of me the same... It was time to reveal Everything to me...-

"Honorable Telescope Technique-Tōmegane Iji no Jutsu"

-Suddenly the walls began to shine through, my eyes surged with chakra as they began to turn floresent and even see through, My eye sight shot through the place and traveled around. Suddenly a Chakra Signature formed, It was massive, It was demonic... This man was extremely strong, It had to be the boss.

Using chakra through my feet to speed up as I rushed through the hallway, Making a left. The walls exploded and I was confused. Suddenly I heard a growl.

Main Leader "Ahaha... You come here to destroy me... You bring allies too?! You can't take me alone... Well boy let me tell you... I am the great Kenouto!! I am a master of Storm Release, And even can make thunder so powerful it shatters walls... Come at me! Show me your power you fool!!"

Suddenly five men stood around me, Each one was covered in a large amount of chakra. I closed my eyes and lowered my chin. Chakra poured out around me as the room began to turn black, all the men looked around, I knew Kai was coming, I could see everything now. Suddenly a shockwave erupted around me, My eyes raged in the blackness. You... You think your power is equivelent to mine?! I created the Uchiha Clan, Without me they wouldn't have the three god technique's!! You want to play... You want to taunt... Now I will show you the true power of Hate... Once I finish you all will cry in hell... You will know even I a simple boy could take you out with ease... It may not truly be easy... But I will kill you... The voice echoed as the men looked around.

Main Leader "Hide behind your glory... Your only a shell of what you true power... Let me tell you about a story... Of two people... Wait... You don't care.. Do you?! You will fucking be obliterated by my power you son of a Fucking Bitch!!"

Heheh..... You think you have what it takes to go all the way... Let me show you rage!! Suddenly a rush of chakra exploded around as a massive beast which looked like me with demonic features stood behind me with his hands carved deep into the shadow around me This isn't a normal Illusion.... the voice said in deep anger.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 am

He is still spinning and flipping around shooting Lightning small balls at the large amount of Samurai's.He and everybody else realized that at this time.This strange reason.At this time he was not using his Doujutsu.His body felt the Lightning Shooting out his fingers and shooting down samurai's.And it was Yellow color Lightning.And in about 5 seconds they call couldn't move.

After they all couldn't move his fliping began to slow down,His spinning began to slow down.And He was gliding down slowly to the ground.And yo can't hear a sound as his feet lightly tapped te ground and relaxed landing very softly on the ground.He knew he was the strongest in the Land of the Iron.He had his arms to the side and his chin down.He Next rasied his chin up.
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Kai had followed Roshido through the door way that was hidden in the statue.He had come to a large room where Roshido would be standing beside something looking almost like a demon.They had both been releasing large amounts of chakra.But this wasn't the only source of chakra coming from the area.Someone else was here.....the main leader of the land."Well,we finally made it.Now it's time to dance."The boy would give off a grin and draw his Houmori.

His eyes,examining the whole room, would gleam with a crimson color.Kai was ready for the battle of his life.He was neither scared or confident,he just wanted to fight and kill this guy already."C'mon.....lets get this over with already.I want to see blood already.The boy gives off a frown and looks over at Roshido and the other figure beside him.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 pm

-Shadows began to swirl, Only a small light was coming from each persons visable chakra. It would appear me and Kai had the most, But something told me they had extra chakra stored away. Suddenly one of them rushed at me, His blade almost immediatly lit up with chakra, This chakra soared through and even I could feel the pain of his energy, This one had to be the one they used as a head on, the one with no smarts but all power. A small blink flashed as the massive eye of mine behind me blinked.

Suddenly the feild was resting on the palm of the demon, All it looked as was swirling chakra but touching it didn't hurt us. I grinned as the Samurai blade I stole lit up too, In a flash they clung together, I could see a explosion of chakra which almost took my breathe away. Hhnnn... Kuku.. This energy is very strong... I'm sure Kuro Konpaku will enjoy this... I can see fear in your eyes... I hope you know how this ends... Because in the end we all die... Haaa!!

Suddenly chakra from the hand exploded up and wrapped around my blade, using the rush I deflected his tanto back and twisted, Pulling a spin as i twirled and duck. As I did so my tanto sliced through his armor and shredded into the man's rib cage on his left side.-

"The one in the back is the Smart one, We will call you the captian. You have two men slightly infront of you but on your side, They are just support, and weaker then all of you. I noted that there was five signatures... Mainly.. You would be the fourth... But suddenly when I look one is missing.. He also went Invisable... But in my eyes this place changes as genjutsu and the reality... So even though I can't see him... I can hear him moving... You decided that while I was going to draw my attention to the main one, He could either kill me or distract me... And so you sent your tracking one off... The Tracking one had the smallest amount of chakra, But he can hide his signature... This will be fun I see..."

-Blood shot across the room as the chakra from the blackness sunk away, The Samurai fell to the floor, suddenly smoke shot up. Suddenly the blackness chuckled Young Roshido... So dispicable.. You didn't even see it was a clone... Just for this I ought to.... Suddenly chakra exploded all around, Using speed I flipped to the side.

Suddenly the blackness faded for me but everyone else was still moving in there minds. I could see the real ninja leaning against the wall.

Samurai Ranker "You sound like you got it all down don't you... And for the record the other is also a medic ninja... I stayed hidden too, I'm a tracker... So if you have it figured out... Tell me... How does this sound!! RAITON!!!"

Suddenly thunder exploded from him, My eyes flickered back to my mind as I dragged everything into the darkness. The purple tiles began to break apart and hover everywhere as I concentrated on my dream world. Suddenly the ninja rushed foward. It appeared the Raiton was a Technique, not a release.-

"Okay Kai! I will bring my beast upon him, This will get rough but go after the two Samurai on the side, I still didn't see the other hidden chakra signature... This one is a tracker so it may cause some trouble... If anything I need you to take out the two on the side, They most likely are made to use trap technique's, and Defensive. Don't worry they are very weak... Now then..."

-Suddenly as I was speaking the biggest one reacvhed behind me and grasped my neck, I knew this would be bad as he lifted me up. Suddenly I went into severe pain as lightning went through me, I started to scream. Aaaaarrrrggghhh!! Let us go!! The beast yelled out as the hand swerved, Just his finger crashing against the Samurai sent him crashing through the abyss blackness. Suddenly his mouth opened and blood began to slide down as if he was feasting on something somewhere else.

I landed and rubbed my neck, I might of died if the Samurai wasn't struck, This was very bad. I had lost my Tanto and all I could do... Wait... I could do it... I reached back and tapped the tip of the Asura ring on my staff. The sound of a bell rung as feathers exploded all around like a summoning. I had created a solid hiding spot in the explosion of feathers, My Genjutsu beast rose and began to roar, Though this wasn't like Genjutsu. All it did was open the world to the truth and reveal everything. But you could die, You could feel pain, You couldn't control it and you could use Ninjutsu and even Genjutsu. All the laws of physics applied. This was the perfect battle feild.-

Last edited by Roshido Tobi on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Kai had nodded after hearing out Roshido's request."Curses!....I guess im missing my show."In a flash,the Kouseitan'i had vanished from his previous location.The two ninja looked around,trying to find the boy.

Ninja#1: "Where did he go!?!?!?!?"

Ninja#2: "I don't know!We have to find him before he-

In a matter of seconds,Kai appears behind one of the Iron ninja,(Ninja #2)sending his Houmori downwards.The blade would hit the left shoulder of the shinobi,cutting straight through flesh and bone.Blood splattered all over the floor and an arm would be left on the ground."Looks like your partner wont be giving you a hand..get it hand."The Senju would chuckle to himself,watching the ninja drop to the floor and begin rolling on the floor in pain.

Ninja#2: "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!MY ARM!!!!!

The other shinobi would back away slowly,slightly beginning to feel terrified of this boy.Kai lets out a sigh and begins approaching the man,wiping the blood off of his blade while doing so."You do know that you are going to die right?"

Ninja#1: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?!?!"

He finally reaches the other shinobi and sends his blade straight at the man's stomach.It was too bad for him that he was stunned from the fear,he would have been able to dodge."Cya!"Metal would pierce the flesh and the internal organs of the ninja,sending him into a shocked state.Blood would gush out from the wound and from the mouth of the shinobi.

Ninja#1: "Uhh.........ughh..."

The Senju observes the wound and pulls his blade out,causing the man to drop to the ground.Blood would pour out from the lifeless body."Welp,im done here."
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 am

"I'll take my time wait each and every......one of you" the young Mato said...............he then raised up his left arm and had his hands in a position to catch something.......................and something big appeared in his hand..................his weapon......................Banryu.He held on to it........................................And moved it down facing infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:07 pm

-The large one leaped up, His arm was shredded off by the black chakra and he growled. I grinned and closed my eyes. Suddenly there was a huge explosion as the black world expanded and grew larger. Suddenly the man appeared next to me.

Samurai Ranker "Haaa~ Raiton Yoroi!!"

Suddenly a explosion of yellow and blue lightning seared all over his body. I knew what this was right away. This was the Raikage's technique. I had to move fast, His lightning was raging all around, and every second his static was destroying the feathers apart. I had one technique which would throw him off gaurd, I formed seals and crouched in a fast motion as he came at me.-

"Leather Earth Trap-Hikaku Dowana"

-As chakra formed a net through the ground I brought my self up. Slowly chakra nets swirled from my finger tips as if this was a puppet technique. Seals began to run across the earth as I moved, I whipped my left hand to the side as a Summoning formed. Smoke began to swirl from it as I dodged left, The earth faded and Leather began to stretch from it and come at me. The samurai was temporarily stunned and suprised as he came to think I was attacking myself. I whipped my right hand up then behind me making a flip of the wrist. Suddenly all the earth around me began to spin as it wrapped as a cage.

His hand caught the under side of the Leather, I knew I had this done. His hand stabbed onto it but the rubber texture didn't rip, Thinking his lightning would rip it he kept on. It was basic science that when you strike leather it inducts mostly, But this lightning wouldn't be held back for long.

Samurai Ranker "Okay then, I guess I will bring back the other one, Come out Hibasho! And now, For the grand finally, Lightning Canon!!"

There was a flash of blinding light against the wall, This was bad I thought, But as I was trapped in my technique I saw his lightning was crushing his armor, Which meant he was open to attacks. Now was the time to make a move, I flashed quickly through hand seals and opened both my eyes which glowed red.-

"Okay then... I see your technique is building up, And I know I won't escape unharmed but I will injure you too, Here it comes, Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning-Katon: Haisekishō"

-In a flash as I came to the final hand seal I moved my right hand to the side, Slowly the black threads which tied the leather together began to undo, The leather opened and revealed a hole. This was exactly where the Samurai was. Chakra built up in my chest as it swirled, Raising up and slowly rising through my mouth. I drew my head back and pushed my cheeks out, A burst of ash and smoldering dust flew out of the hole. The Samurai coughed as the lightning built up, He was confused about what I was planning, But I knew.

I leaped to the side and used my Kite Technique to warp a short distance through the leather, a trail of thin ash followed me and I could see the chakra in his technique was finished, I had to act now. I clipped my teeth together and ash exploded all through the leather, Feathers flew all around and flames burst out. Then not to mention the lightning technique exploded out as a huge collision occured, His skin had to of been struck by the fire which meant this hurt him too. But as I could see the canon was moving all around, I dodged left and skid across the room, Then suddenly it happened.

A small silver tint flew through the air and landed next to my neck stabbed into the wall. My eyes darted to it and I saw a exploding tag, I dashed foward but it was too late. A explosion of flames was trailing behind me fast. Trying my hardest to escape I continued to run. This all came to a end as my foot hit a boulder and I flipped, Falling onto the floor as flames crossed over my back. The pain was unimaginable and It was almost unbareable. But I knew I had a duty, and I had to finish it.

I just had noticed, Through this all my Genjutsu was released, Somehow, Someone had released it with chakra threads onto the soldiers, I knew something was different, The tracker and Medic released my genjutsu! This was bad, Could this mean he was truly the best one? I needed to act quickly.-

"Heh... This is one hell of a fight isn't it... I wouldn't be suprised if we all died... Kai just killed your two body gaurds captian... And you... The Ranker... Your loosing chakra fast, Your canon took more then three fifths of your supply... And you also are severly burned... Unlike the exploding tag my technique makes your burn soo deep that it shouldn't be able to fully heal. Then I can see your backup... The Medic... He is hiding... He Released my genjutsu... And he sent kunai at me without once releasing his technique to show me where he is... He if gifted"

-Suddenly the man named Hibasho appeared. He had long curly hair down his back, And unlike the others he wore no armor. He glared then sneered. This was the beginning of a truly magnificent battle. Slowly I rose from the burning ash all around. Smoke swirled as my dark skin is shadowed. My red eyes glow bright and I look him in the eyes. A tear of sweat runs down my chest as my clothes were burned off, but I still had a glimmering red armor under it.-
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:11 pm

They were all still frozen and Gale ready to strike...................He made one step and moved his arm down on the other side of his body and swong it on the other side like he was back slapping the samurai but with his Banryu...............................which slashed his chest....................sending him to the air.And he slowly began moving around other people and slashing them down and he soon got bored......................................Then he threw Banryu in the air and it dissappeared in the clouds.

After that he began doing handseals.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:58 pm

[End of Self RP]

-Kasumi called a meeting of the kages-

Rules

About Lower Villages
Spoiler:

--- Read this.
Outside the Summit: Deep inside the summit is a large room full of towers, The towers are a purple shade and covered in swirls. Around twenty Samurai's which are all the best of the best wander around this area. When you come to a large shadowed area, You see a large hut like formation with two silk looking doors. The doors may look silk but they have a special seal to make them unrippable, Un-seethrough and un-hear able through it.

Spoiler:

As you go through the hut you come down a long tunnel, The tunnel is lit up with flames and around 100 yards (300 feet) you come to massive stone doors. Once you open them you come to a maze like feild, Though you are coming out of a door sealed into a rock infront of the massive steel doors. All around the Third, Second, First and Summit collums are barrier seals which paralyze anything which touch them, Which is why you have to take the tunnel or there is no way in.

Spoiler:

Inside the Summit: As seen in the manga, There are three levels of the summit. The middle and lower level (Actually the fourth Story) is where the Kage desk's are. Above that row are where the followers and gaurdians of the kage's come. They stay behind curtains on the second level (The Fifth Story). The Final Story, The very top is where gaurds who are granted permission come to watch the meeting incase of needance. Around the outside of the meeting of the Five kages table's, Behind sealed walls is where lower village's are. The five kages can't see or hear them, But they can see and hear the five kages.

This is the room of the Five Kages
Spoiler:

All around and secretly there are seals in the room which could allow the Leader to summon weapons or create a barrier all around the room to trap people in, Or to keep people out.

When you come the the entrance if your a lower village to the door on the right, You will be taken to a large steel door, on the left is a collum where you go, There are sealed screens so you can't be heard, or seen, But you can see and hear them. When called you will be welcomed into the room.

The main 5 kages go through the large steel doors, After going in the right door.

All tag alongs from both Main 5 and lower, Go into the left where they are taken upstairs to watch the meeting.

--- You must travel through the snow land which is this whole topic, And go through everything until you get to the two seperate doors at the entrance, in which then you will go here
https://sannin.rpg-board.net/land-of-iron-f70/meeting-summit-t4372.htm To post.

It will take 3 post to get to the end of this topic, In which you go to the meeting summit next where everyone goes there own ways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace Empty

Back to top Go down

Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next