Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace

Go down 
+7
Fu
Zabuza Momochi
Zero Uchiha
Kasumi Hisaki
Gale Uchiha
Kai Senju
Torune
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

-The stormy plains of snow, a ominous white plow of blizzards rage all over the land of iron. From the distance, outside the mountains, I, Roshido Tobi watches it with wonder. My red armor glowing from the sun rays, which I will soon loose the feeling of. My swirled eyes glow golden with a tint of red, the red lining around the corner of my eye seems to stick out. The shaggy and wild black hair waves in the slight breeze.-

"Hmm.. This is the famous Land of Iron-Tetsu no Kuni... As I foresaw... The place is a vast waistland of snow... Damn I hate the cold... I heard of it from a freind... He said 'In fact, the shinobi have a rule since long ago that they would not meddle with the land. Despite this, it is said to have an incredibly strong military which, instead of ninja, is manned by samurai. It is located among three mountains called the Three Wolves-Sanrō.' Though i doubt those samurai can touch me... I'll have them killed in a second... Well i've waited too long.. Guess i need to see what lies ahead... Honorable Telescope Technique!!-Tōmegane Iji no Jutsu!!"

-I clasped my left eye shut, Holding my hands pinched together as my eye began to dim. Suddenly a ball of light appeared infront of me, I reached out and gently rapped my hand on it. As my finger corrosed it a sensation filled my body, my vision began to soar as a watched it through the ball of light. It would appear in a location in the mountains in my path four samurai stood there. They were a blurred vision but i knew what i had to do, I had to make my move-

"Heh this will be fun... A Hawk Born From A Kite-Tobi Gataka Ōumu."

-Using my most highly formed movement, In a flash my body blurred as the lining faded, black feathers floated all around the area. In seconds smoke spread in the center of two samurai talking. Black feathers exploded out flying everywhere, This dazzled the two samurai. The first one who was only wearing a robe with a fur collar whipped out two large swords, He rushed at me, while the second one leaped back, pressing a button on the chin of his helment.

Samurai 2 "H-hey i need backup! A crazy swirl of feathers just appeared in the center of the route! Do yo--"

Though the first samurai attacked the smoke and feathers, I stood behind the second samurai, a grin on my face as i starred him down. Slowly he turned around but I could see fear in his eyes. The third samurai came rushing at my left, his sword was engaged in lightning chakra in a long blade. Before he could come forth i managed to form hand seals.-

"Fire Illusion Kaleidoscope-Kagen Mangekyou."

-As I sent out my genjutsu, Both of the samurai's froze in fear. My body began to disapear, all that was left way my glowing eyes in the dark. The couldn't move. But in they're mind they stood in my palm. Flames began to flame from my eye's, rushing as they clashed onto both samurai, they're armor crumbled as they were set ablaze. Outside the minds as I exited they lay on the floor defeated. Only moments after i cast it.-

Last edited by Roshido Tobi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kasumi Hisaki
Kage
Kage
Kasumi Hisaki

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Kasumi makes his way to the three large mountains."So this is where it's going down."He would walk through the cold snow.He gets closer and closer seeing three samurai near the forest entrance."Im the Kage of Tanigakure.Im going to the meeting."The samurai would nod and let Kasumi pass.He would walk through the trees...heading to the Wolf mouth."Kai better be there.If he's not there..im going to beat him so bad."Kasumi would continue walking to the mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:31 pm

*I walk beside Kasumi with my sword on my back covered in bandages. I appear to be wearing a tanish bandana. Under it I have my Waterfall ninja headband. I continued walking as I hear Kasumi talk about another ninja that goes by the name of Kai Senju. While I walk through the mountain I sense ninja hiding getting ready to attack us. Whipping out my sword I get ready to attack.* Stand back Master Kasumi!

*The ninja pop out as I run at them as the bandages around my sword burn as I focus some chakra to it. Running at the ninja as they run at me I slowly begin to channel my chakra to my blade and I attempt to impale out at one of the three ninja. Connecting I see the two other ninja throwing about ten projectile each. Smirking I bodyflicker out of harm's way and send a devastating cut through their heads while the heads fly in the air I put my sword on my back and catch the heads.* For you Master Kasumi.

*I hand the heads over to Kasumi as they have a frightened look on their face. I continued walking through the forest on guard waiting to see if there would be another attack. I continue walking along smirking.*
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hisaki
Kage
Kage
Kasumi Hisaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:36 pm

After walking for minutes.Kasumi would reach the three wolves."Im finally here.Now i can get to buisness."Kasumi would walk to a Samurai and show him proof that he's a Kage.

Samurai: "You can go in."

He would walk inside the mouth of the wolf and walk through the hallway.He would look at the walls while walking to the summit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:40 pm

*I continue walking with Kasumi and after several minutes we past three wolves. As Kasumi says they are here and they can finally start this. Kasumi showed proof that he was a kage and I proved I was the bodyguard of him. I walk inside the mouth of a wolf and walk through hallways.*
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hisaki
Kage
Kage
Kasumi Hisaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:50 pm

Kasumi walks trough the hallways and finally reaches the entrance.But suddently 3 samurai appear.

Samurai 1: Hmm what are you doing here

Kasumi: Im here for the meeting

Samurai 2: Hmmm are you kage of takigakure

Kasumi would nod ''Yes''.

Samurai 3 would move to the side letting kasumi pass.

Kasumi and suien pass trough wating for somebody to opent the door.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $0

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:51 pm

After Lightning from the clouds struck and killed the samurai's Gale looked to the sky.He wanted to see the tomorrow.he remembered that something important was going on and he thinks he's in the middle of it.He then shrugs.

then dissappears out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
A-Rank
A-Rank
Zero Uchiha

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Zero had heard there was a meeting at the Land of Iron at the Summit. He wanted to see just what was going on in there. He traversed many large terrain as he searched for the Summit from the border of the Land. He travelled a long time before this and was becoming annoyed with how long the Journey was taking. "This is becoming..tiresome" he muttered under his breath as he walked, Soon he saw a fire near a large gate. "Three wolves." he sighed as he heard about this place. He walked to the gates and looked at the Guards. Sharingan activated.
Guards had told him to stop where he was as they didn't know who he was and by his outfit he looked of Akatsuki. Zero looked into they're eyes and they were set into a genjutsu quickly. Zero smirked and walked past them heading towards the summit once again.
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi
S-Rank
S-Rank
Zabuza Momochi

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Mubbling "This is so dumb a kage meeting sounds like nothing but a trap oh well this is very annoying" *About the time he finished complaining he saw a set of guards*

"Im Zabuza Momochi i am here for the meeting, let me pass please"

*The guards then move aside letting zabuza through heading towards the summit again*
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:01 pm

-Suddenly I emerged from the hazy blizzard, My chakra seed tablets allowing me to note everyone's movements and emotions clearly. Hmm well it seems that no one infiltrated the Mansion after we left, And I sent four men to watch it, Not to mention openly the regular anbu corps would be spying on it. I remeber when me and Fu went with Danzo.. Back then things were different... Though the layout of the summit has changed. I wonder how this meeting will be... I thought as I flashed to another tree branch and stopped, Holding a seal as I closed my eye. Sending a tracking chakra all around, I began to feel peoples chakra, I didn't know if it was a Samurai or a Enemy though.

If a enemy stopped us now it could be trouble. That would mean they were on our trail, And we still have fifty yards until the border. That would leave Yukina in the open... And if they catch her she will be a bargaining chip against us, Though it wouldn't effect us to let her die, We still want him alive. Hmm I better investigate this. I began to concentrate harder as there chakra began to condense into there form, It was a large thing, Which most likely is a Samurai but they would be out of post. Or it might be that they increased not only there gaurd but the range just for the meeting. After last time they have reason to worry. Slowly the chakra began to gain color as a slight blur of them formed.

The Image seemed strange, It was unworldy. The three things were hunched on what appeared to be a deer... Mabye I had this all wrong, It had to be. Suddenly it hit me. The blury brown form, The low chakra signatures and eating a animal, Not to mention this was the iceland, It was a bear.-

(The rest after this is after you guys show up.)

-I sense the three chakra sigantures appear in a movement, I had sensed them a while ago but my energy was left on the bear.-

"Now for a fore-warning... Yukina you haven't been here, So I will inform you some things. The land of iron is a completely different scale then the Ninja Villages. They don't have military villages, Supply Villages or main villages. Instead they split into the three wolves. Were not allowed to fully know all about it, But in the center of the three wolves, The inside of the massive cave is destroyed, Making it open. It sinks down and they built a massive maze. They also have seals to make a barrier which no one, Not even Fu's special Seal Removal technique can touch. They also have no Ninja, It's Samurai.

Fu and Kirai, I have already told you that no Ninjutsu or Genjutsu are allowed... This isn't to fit anyone needs, Instead its to fit the Samurai. We can use Chakra, Just no Ninjutsu. Moves like the Sharingan are banned, But Kirai if you could wear a hat, You could get away with it sense it is always active and your chakra wouldn't change, But nothing to hide your face is allowed. Things like Tracking and Puppetry are allowed, As well as chakra seals to release bombs and moves but they are limited, Such as you know Hanzo used a Katon release chakra seal, Those are not allowed. We have to use only what a Samurai could use... Barrier arts are denied, So is any elemental control like Gravity. The only way you can use chakra is to puppet or control a item, Sharpen your tool with chakra, Or use Taijutsu with chakra... But not full lightning like Raikage's Raiton Yoroi, thats Ninjutsu classified.

Kirai, Like in the office you have the item, You can speak to me in your mind, And behind the scenes I can help you. You know what I mean by that. Fu keep your tracking on full levels, Take the side of Hokage. I will go up ahead to scout, If something happens I will send a signal to him, And if you guys are attacked he sends to me. If I am attacked, Don't send yourself, If anything send Yukina up. And Yukina, Take behind the kage, and keep your eyes to the things beside you, Fu will be concentrating behind you and barely watching the sides. Alright then, Lets continue on.
"

-As I said this I turned and flickered through the tree tops and foward through the forest, Using Tracking signals to watch everything.-

(Remeber the post order: Me, Fuu, Yukina, Kirai
Yukina After you post this will be your last post, You can post like every day or two about walking around, But remeber you can NOT go over the border.)
Back to top Go down
Fu
Fu

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:29 pm

*I walk through the forest along with Kirai and Turone.I walk slowly as the wind blows slowly and the sun beats down on the forest. I walk seeing plants and trees along with animals. However the grass seems to be wet as if it was raining the previous day or so.*

*I hear what I am to do as I begin to track areas behind Yukina and up ahead around Torune. Knowing that I am the one that has one of the most crucial jobs at the moment I continue walking along side of the Kirai. Knowing that if anything where top happen to Kirai it would be my fault.*
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:32 pm

The form of Yukina was barely seen in the forest. She was rapidly moving, gracefully hitting treetops with barely a sound. She wore nothing but bandages. Across her breasts, a white-blue bandage covered her and went down about five inches. And down where her skirts had hugged her hips, were also the tape wrappings that were tight. They too trailed down, but a foot in length. The snowy hair that she called her own was tied in a pony tail at the back of her head. Her medical bag was next to her. She landed with a thud next to Torune and she straightened her form.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/neko_yagyu
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:15 am

(reserved, I am busy today I will try to post later this night o.o)
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:08 pm

(Sorry Kirai but you still haven't posted in like 3 days since I did first, You reserved it but yah. I will do a long self rp and then arrive back. Then whatever you do I just arrive with you finished. I might not be on tommorow so I got bored and posted early.)

-After a few minutes of traveling something strikes my senses. My eyes dart around ... Hokage is late.. Thats not like him, And Fu suddenly disapeared! Yukina seems to be okay.... Without realizing it I had stopped still on a tree limb. My body tightened as I knew something was wrong. I turned and body flickered next to Yukina and ran my finger down her vein on her under arm.

A message was released through her by the contact Yukina, If anything happens... Wait for Hokage and head to the meeting without me. I promise I won't die... I have to find Fu, Hokage will be okay. Someone is probally watching if he went off the charts... Though I didn't detect them... So stay here, Signal to me if you need anything.. I went to turn to rush off but I was snagged by personality, I turned back and sighed, Then said to her aloud.-

"You look Beautiful Today partner."

-And with those five words I was gone in a flash, Snow swirled on the branch where I was, It seemed as If I was never there. I rushed and moved across the tree tops with great speed. Damnit... Those chakra signatures I sensed must be it! They appeared to be three large animals, But if they could of tooken down Fu then they must of been transformations. Though they were eating a animal raw, If they are human, They must have a high protective system..... I hit the branch where I was the first time. I looked down and saw my foot print just to make sure.

Almost immediatly there was a massive signature of chakra on my senses. My body jerked and I gazed in the direction. Flames were rising up in the snow, Steam rolling all around and there was clashing noises They are ninja! And they have Fu... I can't go in directly so I will use a side effect, Then I will use a distraction to kill them. I flashed throigh hand seals and closed my eyes. Slowly chakra began to form on my finger tips as I enclosed my hand. A summoning began and a small blue tablet formed in my hand. I flicked my finger down, Snapping the tablet infront of me as I spit hard against it.

The spit knocked the tablet high into the air as Saliva disolved through it. Slowly a purple mist began to roll off of the tablet.-

"Five Senses Confusion Disorder ( Gokan Sakusō). Fly away now, My mist! Summoning: Reverse Hidden Bombs (Kuchiyose: Ura Hiden no Baku)!"

-Suddenly the purple mist was conducted through my chakra as I sent it toward the direction of the explosion. The fume began to fill the flaming area. I knew I had no time to waist, In a quick movement I launched across the tree tops, My fingers snaggings tons of leaves as seals formed on them creating exploding tags.

In seconds I landed inside the ring of fire. The black haze blinded me as I released a Tracking Signal. Slowly two images formed of massive bears covered in chakra. Fu's distinct chakra signature glowed as he stood over a low chakra body signature. He had killed one of them. Yukina, There are definatly two bears out here with high chakra signatures... Fu killed the first one... So out of the first three, Two lived... I will now enter the battle!! I directed into Yukina's mind.

I tightened my muscles as I got ready to attack Now to summon all of the bombs! I though to myself. I formed a single seal as I noticed the bears inhale the smoke and have there chakra changing. I closed my eyes, Smoke shot up all around as thousands of leaves with exploding seals on them shot around me, Flames igniting on them as well. I grinned and breathed out a sigh, Suddenly seals exploded as all around me flames shot outward, None coming at me. One bear turned to rush toward me but I knew he wouldn't get far with the flames there.

One bear rushed foward as I formed seals Are you going for a death wish?! For chakra like this, And to be a summon he isn't smart. Mabye he uses Ninjutsu to. I released the seal and opened a eye, Looking at him to see what he was planning. His chakra was normal but I couldn't keep count on just that alone.

I rapidly formed seals as my eyes opened wide, My hand opened as chakra began to fan through the flames. Well, The heat will be causing drafts in the air to move around, Which will weather trees and raise dirt. The smoke in the area will filter all this into dust which will help me here, This is the perfect setting for my ultimate move! Jinton: Kajūkaze- Dust Release: Aggravated Wind! Suddenly large amounts of dust began to spin around me as they formed together, Chakra turned them clear in my hand as they built up into a clear sphere, The size of a tennis ball.

There is only one coming at me, The other one is eating, Though he should be slightly set on attacking. For now I will completely take out the bear coming at me. He is around seven yards away... Six... Five... Four. Suddenly my chin slammed down as I released a channeled burst of wind toward the ball. As it began to turn into a dusty brown, I closed my hand trapping it.

Seconds later as the bear was right infront of me, I brought my knee up into its gut and slammed it back, Releasing the dust through the cracks of my hand as It shot out all around. Using chakra I channeled it into a small blade which formed as it dug through the bears gut, Shooting into it.

I closed my eyes and waited. Slowly the bear froze in place, It couldn't move, And there was nothing it could do. I knew the dust now clogged all his cells and blood streams, Right now he was suffecating without knowing why. As the bear looked down it tried to roar, But all it did was tremble. The dust had dissolved from the blade and all there was, was a hole. Blood streamed down its shaggy brown hair as It looked around, Each movement hurting it more. I grinned through my mask and turned, The moonlight danced upon my black clothes. Suddenly the hole began to rip open, Tearing sounds roared in his body as blood shot out. In the moonligh I saw the shadows opening as he was tore apart. I noticed the entire chest and stomach, Moving through the legs tear open and I smiled, This was what he deserved.

The bear collasped, I turned slowly to look at it. Dirt began to from all over his hair as he was being covered in the atoms collecting from the technique. I looked up to see the other bear, But it was gone. I shook my head and turned, sending signals to Yukina Finished... You should of seen the terror on the bears face as he literally was ripped in half... Well I will be heading that way.-

(To save time I will just post arriving there again)
"Hokage you made it... Good... Well lets move out.. Were almost there... By the way... Fu is dead... Therefor Yukina is my new partner, is that okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:56 pm

I looked at my teammate. Torune had stopped still on a tree limb. I saw his body visibly tighten as he sensed something was wrong, I felt it as well. He turned and body flickered next to me and ran his finger down my vein on my under arm. I kept looking forward, listening to the sounds of the forest.

A message was released through me by the contact. Yukina, If anything happens... Wait for Hokage and head to the meeting without me. I promise I won't die... I have to find Fu, Hokage will be okay. Someone is probally watching if he went off the charts... Though I didn't detect them... So stay here, Signal to me if you need anything..

He went to turn to rush off, and I nodded to him. Something compelled him to turned back and sighed, then spoke to me out loud.

"You look Beautiful Today partner."

With that spoken, he was gone. A whirlwind of snow the color of my hair swirled on the branch where he had stood, like he had not even been there, but I knew better than that.

I took a step the the side and leaned against the tree's trunk. It was a while later when Yukina, There are defiantly two bears out here with high chakra signatures... Fu killed the first one... So out of the first three, Two lived... I will now enter the battle!! had directed his voice in my mind.

"Got it." I said out loud, mostly to myself. My eyes scanned the area, and I pulled out more of my special tape and began to wrap my arms to my elbows. I finished quickly and put it in my medical bag, and looked around again, and moved into a more shaded spot. I was silent, and the next signal came to my surprise.Finished... You should of seen the terror on the bears face as he literally was ripped in half... Well I will be heading that way.
I can guess. I thought with a smile tainted on my lips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/neko_yagyu
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:05 am

Kirai had slowed down while his ambitious bodyguards were at full speed ahead, he stopped somewhere in the middle of the forest meditating and thinking about what would happen at the summit and what would Kirai himself do there. He suddenly felt the presence of Torune near somewhere.

"Hokage you made it...Good...Let's move out..." Torune said from feet away from Kirai who shook his head and nodded.
"Let's go." He nodded again to Torune as they reached the snowy plains of these cold mountains at that time Torune spoke again.
"Fu is dead, Yukina is my new partner."

....Another death...Kirai thought...death was right on his track...what if it was meant for him to die at this summit...he wouldn't die without a fight though. The staring Torune made Kirai shake his head again and move along the way. Sometime soon they met Yukina, a new ninja to Konoha she was very beautiful if Kirai would judge.

Kirai muttered something underneath his breath that the others couldn't hear, an old Uchiha saying it was, as he suddenly dashed away at full speed heading towards the summit leaving his bodyguards surprised of his speed.
If he was going to meet death, so be it. He was so fast that at times he didn't leave footprints at all.

Miles away he yelled at his slacking bodyguards:
"I was late but what about you, keep up with me I want to finish with this piece of bulshit summit as soon as possible I got stuff to plan." In his voice there was a tone of anger as he turned out and faced the building where the summit was while waiting for his bodyguards to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Soul Nejime
Kage
Kage
Soul Nejime

Number of posts : 30

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:32 am

A dark figure gazed over the land of iron, as he took his first steps entering the vast land of iron. "So this is the land of iron.." he thought to himself.
Soul found himself in deep thought, standing in the middle of the frozen forest that surrounded the entrance to the Mountain of the Three wolves. His black armor resembled somewhat of what a samurai would use, yet different.His appearance dint really stand out in particular. he had pitch black hair, the only thing to stand out was his eyes that were red and seemed to glow. He seemed somewhat unaffected by the cold. "I hope I'm not late" he said to himself as he would smirk. With light steps he traveled across the the center of the forest.

"What could possibly be the reason for Kasumi to call a meeting of the kages" he thought to himself. Suddenly he would stop, wondering were his bodyguard had taken off to.

OCC: Didnt feel like posting epicly much.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:40 pm

-As Kirai disapeared I looked at yukina and smirked, I could now release myself. I reached up to my head band and grasped it tightly, Yanking it down as a water fall headband shown. (Don't want to post alot so yah) Quickly we travel through the ending of the forest and enter the temple, Me and yukina make our way to the rooms (Yukina post following me, Then we will post in the Meeting Summit)-
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Hikaru Hyuuga

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:57 pm

A girl named Hikaru who was wearing a knee length baby blue Kimono with a black top and a short underneath ran as fast as she could to the vast land of iron.When she entered the vast land of iron,she stopped running and looked around for someone "ah there he is.."

She ran again to her Hikarikage and stopped next to him "Im sorry if im late,Hikarikage,sama..." She said panting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace   Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Land of Iron; Mountain of the Three Wolves; Temple Palace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Outside Of The Ninja World :: Land of Iron-
Jump to: