Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"

Go down 
+7
Kasumi Hisaki
Kirai Uchiha
Kakashi Void of Death
Inatzu
Kisame Hoshigaki
Gale Uchiha
Kina Fuuma
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:14 am

First topic message reminder :

FUUMA,KINA.

KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 BloodAngel

Name:Kina Fuuma

Nickname: The Mystic

Sexuality:Bisexual

General Appearance. Wears a light tan shirt with a mark on it with the symbol of her village she wears red pants short top and she has a blade on her back which she harly use it will be her Zanpakto Nigaru she have a pouch on her leg which she keeps her weapons and she has a special pouch where her medical and enhancement pills are,She Normally has red hair but now she gots silver cause of the conflict between a witch and her she keeps her hair longer then normal now and most of the time since her return too the living she keeps her rinnegan activated and on her arm is bandages which she uses from her taijutsu when ever she uses it and on her neck is a cursemark given too her by orochimaru but she never used it ever since

Personality:Temper issues,is kind when its a good day,and the devil when its not,she likes too talk about fighting alot that excites her and gets her ready for any fight

Other: n/a

Village:Uzugakure

Height:5'7

Weight:130 lb

~Bio~ Kina Died in the sand vilage against eman she fought her side he fought his but it ended in a tragic death of kina fuuma and gaara but coulpd of years later kina was recarnated as roze kusubana,roze didnt have a clue who she was until she met this lady who told her she was needed as she helped this lady gather scrolls she promised too help roze remember but one night the lady gave roze a mark and sent her too the river village cause the ritual too help her is too help so she muct die and bring back kina fuuma so when she entered the village she didnt kill but paralzed the villagers and she met Gale mato who tried too get her too leave but she didnt and continued until she met her end her end at the hands of kilyal mato and revived kina fuuma now what lies in store for the return of kina who knows......

Jutsu:

Bloodline:Rinnegan

Clan: Fuuma

Dislikes: Waiting,being last,unloved

Weaknesses: Emotions,Genjutsu,her past

Strengths:Ninjutsu,Taijutsu,Spirit,Willing too fight for others

Fears:Too be unloved by her parents and left alone once again

Last edited by Kina Fuuma on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Ninja Stats
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Hmm well on behalf of all the people complaining I will post whats wrong with this profile

Rin'Negan allows control over the Six main elements (Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, Wind, and Tensei "Light and Darkness")

Also making the Five clones with different elements is a rip off of the Rikudo Kouseitan'i Bushin jutsu Emanyeru used to make six clones with all different elements.

The Tensa Huri Kai is almost exactly like one of Ravefire Senju's Purple Lightning Technique's.

Summoning Liquid Sharks (Rikujo) is something only Kisame can do, And to include earth in it is almost stripping his ability as your own.

Several of your Lightning Release technique's are Sasuke's which he took from another site here to make it his own, So you should Consult him to see if it is okay.

Mizukiri no Yaiba - Sword of Draining is a technique which matches the ability of Susanoo's Yaiba sake bottle to drain the souls of people or items, Just this uses water in it to do the same thing, To do it, this should be forbidden and use a strong amount of chakra.

As Kisame noted you have SUIGETSU HYDRATION TECHNIQUE WHICH IS BLOOD LINE TO HIM.

And WTF you made all the elements into Mystic Elements?! Thats just bull and GM Over load, covering all the jutsu they are OP

And Mystic Golden, Is that like Kidomaru's Sticky Gold Element? How can Gold be mystic or have a nature, It's like Daimond being called Mystic... It's just daimond unless it has a unique trait.

New Elements:Mystic Ice,Mystic Earth.... This is retarded... Mystic Ice, Haku's ice is Mystic which makes it a RIP OFF OF HER BLOOD LINE.

Some of your Mystic Fire Technique's are EXACTLY LIKE AMATERASU!

Animal Morphing... Is something only Scientist or Orochimaru can do...

Crystal is almost exactly like Eman's Daimond.. And it is special to Kabuto and Guren.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Konpaku
Genin
Genin
Kuro Konpaku

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $500

PostSubject: Re: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Okay this profile is now officially and without any opposition unapproved. if any mod comes in here and approves it after i will see to it that they are stripped. You have way to many elements and jutsu even for a kage. And having other's post them for you just shows that you are not willing to do your own work. That is completely unacceptable.

UNAPPROVED ~ Kuro Konpaku
Back to top Go down
Inatsiu Hatake
Genin
Genin
Inatsiu Hatake

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Wow this looks god
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

PostSubject: Re: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:17 am

Roshido Tobi wrote:
Hmm well on behalf of all the people complaining I will post whats wrong with this profile

Rin'Negan allows control over the Six main elements (Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, Wind, and Tensei "Light and Darkness")

Also making the Five clones with different elements is a rip off of the Rikudo Kouseitan'i Bushin jutsu Emanyeru used to make six clones with all different elements.

The Tensa Huri Kai is almost exactly like one of Ravefire Senju's Purple Lightning Technique's.

Summoning Liquid Sharks (Rikujo) is something only Kisame can do, And to include earth in it is almost stripping his ability as your own.

Several of your Lightning Release technique's are Sasuke's which he took from another site here to make it his own, So you should Consult him to see if it is okay.

Mizukiri no Yaiba - Sword of Draining is a technique which matches the ability of Susanoo's Yaiba sake bottle to drain the souls of people or items, Just this uses water in it to do the same thing, To do it, this should be forbidden and use a strong amount of chakra.

As Kisame noted you have SUIGETSU HYDRATION TECHNIQUE WHICH IS BLOOD LINE TO HIM.

And WTF you made all the elements into Mystic Elements?! Thats just bull and GM Over load, covering all the jutsu they are OP

And Mystic Golden, Is that like Kidomaru's Sticky Gold Element? How can Gold be mystic or have a nature, It's like Daimond being called Mystic... It's just daimond unless it has a unique trait.

New Elements:Mystic Ice,Mystic Earth.... This is retarded... Mystic Ice, Haku's ice is Mystic which makes it a RIP OFF OF HER BLOOD LINE.

Some of your Mystic Fire Technique's are EXACTLY LIKE AMATERASU!

Animal Morphing... Is something only Scientist or Orochimaru can do...

Crystal is almost exactly like Eman's Daimond.. And it is special to Kabuto and Guren.

Guess I told her to nerf but someone approved before me the profile and I can't overrule x.x

Since the majority dislikes your profile, Kina for it having a lot of mistakes and etc...I would like you to change the stuff people speak about especially the one I am quoting.
Eman and Roshido are right I feel weird that I didn't get here before them Dx

Final Descision by a mod:
DENIED until changes are made
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:26 am

Whoa Howdy Partners let me see what oh cowgurl kina can do for u*looks at the complaint paper"i knw how to fix that mystic go byebye with ice and leaves fire,water,earth,wind,lighting OH DOGGY! I nd a mod to delete the land sharks and suigetsu move and lets see ill talk to rave and sasuke bout lighting jutsu*had no idea they had them*At this just like down south fellas OH DOGGY
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:32 am

..oh fellas and Tensei! Ooooh Doogggy! And the clones byebye nd a modwto delete those things cuz im on a phone
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 am

Kina, you have permission to use ICe.

~Granted by Ravefire Senju.

Also redo your profile ALL OVER AGAIN with the NEW template and your new element Ice

~Again by Ravefire Senju.

Another thing until you edit it you are denied. Sorry. Go to a library if you don't have a PC and redo it. Or ask some friend of yours to do it like Inatzu.

P.S by me (Kirai Uchiha): Do it.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $0

PostSubject: Re: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:55 am

well...all of it is true.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:07 am

little late there gale u had to say sumthinTopic end
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:12 am

LOck. PM me if you want me to unlock it with A REASON.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"   KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

KINA FUUMA"THE MYSTIC"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3